Eminem Absolutely Demolished Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    I never been a fan of Em. Argued with anyone in my inner circle that would put him in their top 5. But mad props to him for this especially that part about his own fans. Respect

Facts. I'm not a fan, same way I react when MFs say he's in their top 10.

Decent tho for calling him out, something a few Mfs on here seem to get up in arms about.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hey. The white boy gets stripes for this. ? that.

I been told y'all he Top 8-10 somewheres.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is Justin Timberlake so angry? I didn't even know he rapped. #Gone
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    My girl was on FB crackin up at the comments from some of his white fans upset about the freestyle.

"I rock with u Em but dissin the Chief?"

"Eminem just told me to ? myself :angry: I dont care im still gonna buy the album & be jammin to it."

Hey white ppl love them some Dead Prez too never forget
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Yall ? take anything at face value

That ? was wack.. Em hoping for that Trump tweet.. That's all.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    Em did his thing. While he wasn’t saying anything we all haven’t already thought, the fact that HE said it does speak volumes to white America. The fact that he drew a line in the sand as far as his fans is a big statement.

? quick to get upset over this and that but if Kendrick did this ? on the same platform there wouldn’t be all this downplaying.

This bigger than if you give a ? about such and such artist.

Get over yourselves.
    This

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol that whole freestyle was trash.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Em did his thing. While he wasn’t saying anything we all haven’t already thought, the fact that HE said it does speak volumes to white America. The fact that he drew a line in the sand as far as his fans is a big statement.

? quick to get upset over this and that but if Kendrick did this ? on the same platform there wouldn’t be all this downplaying.

Get over yourselves.

? how you gonna downplay it in one sentence then get mad at ? downplaying it in a next sentence?

I’m not mad. I appreciated what the man did. Yes he said the ? a lot of us have been saying and I pointed that out but that’s the point. He had that platform to say what a lot of us have been saying.

That got out a lot better than what my black ass can posting on this site. I big up what he did. I big up anyone that speaks on Trump and all this ? going on.

? willing to call it trash says a lot about where ya mind at. I see a lot of hate on the messenger, so you hate the message? What side y’all ? on?
  • grYmes
    edited October 2017
    Options

Get over yourselves.

? how you gonna downplay it in one sentence then get mad at ? downplaying it in a next sentence?

I’m not mad. I appreciated what the man did. Yes he said the ? a lot of us have been saying and I pointed that out but that’s the point. He had that platform to say what a lot of us have been saying.

That got out a lot better than what my black ass can posting on this site. I big up what he did. I big up anyone that speaks on Trump and all this ? going on.

? willing to call it trash says a lot about where ya mind at. I see a lot of hate on the messenger, so you hate the messsge? What side y’all ? on?

Shidddd so becuz I don't think it was that nice and don't trust that Cac at all, means my mind is ? up? Lol... Steve Bannon called out white supremacists a month ago.. Guess that ? Malcolm X now.. I never knew...

It ain’t about if it was nice Jesus this beyond any petty ? like that. If you don’t like how he said what he said then fine. I never said it was the greatest ? freestyle ever.

At this point I’m just over a lot of ? . Can give a ? about a freestyle or whatever. Anything that’s willing to shed light on the issues going on with this backwards ass country I’m ok with.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Get over yourselves.

? willing to call it trash says a lot about where ya mind at. I see a lot of hate on the messenger, so you hate the messsge? What side y’all ? on?

I haven't listened but I do know both em and Trump have called black people all types of ? ... consider the source...
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    Thought it was dope and its entertaining when white ppl ? on each other
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get over yourselves.

Shidddd so becuz I don't think it was that nice and don't trust that Cac at all, means my mind is ? up? Lol... Steve Bannon called out white supremacists a month ago.. Guess that ? Malcolm X now.. I never knew...

I guess u missed the part about not trusting that Cac.. That's part of why it isn't nice.. Once someone shows u who they are, I take em for what they are.. This idea that u can't ? on the messenger is ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • grYmes
    edited October 2017
    Options

Get over yourselves.

B

Get over yourselves.

I haven't listened but I do know both em and Trump have called black people all types of ? ... consider the source...

I don’t even wanna get into that ? . I herd the tape years ago he said what he said. ? him for THAT, but right now I’m concerned with a lot more than some almost 30 year old tape. All I know is this ? beyond Eminem and if he’s nice or what he said whenever the ? .

Em is not the leader of this ? . We are.

Maybe the fact that I’m in the military and dealing with a lot of stars and bars ? is what some of y’all don’t understand. It’s cool. I’m just over it.
  • grYmes
    Options

Get over yourselves.

B

Get over yourselves.

I don’t even wanna get into that ? . I herd the tape years ago he said what he said. ? him for THAT, but right now I’m concerned with a lot more than some almost 30 year old tape. All I know is this ? beyond Eminem and if he’s nice or what he said whenever the ? .

Em is not the leader of this ? . We are.

Maybe the fact that I’m in the military and dealing with a lot of stars and bars ? is what some of y’all don’t understand. It’s cool. I’m just over it.

My ? you sound confused as ? ... have a seat and relax.

I’m good, no confusion here. A lot of y’all don’t see what I see. Being in Virginia, all this gets thrown in your face constantly. I’m a black man in the Navy. I’ve had to bite my tongue a lot these last 12 months.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought it was dope, and im always cool with anyone famous shittin on trump
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I care about our people then him acknowledge the message
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freestyle nothing special message is cool but not like it hasnt been said ...or as if we dont got millions of white folks saying ? Donald Trump already. The biggest/best part is going at his fans to me.