Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Yall ? take anything at face value

? could be pure sarcasm, and you can't really tell what's his stance on whether he's for or against Trump
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    See how everything goes back to Trump again? People give him exactly what he wants without realizing it.

I hear you but.. he is also representing the views of a vast majority of the nation..

didnt get to hear the ? yet will do in a few minutes .. i mean good on em for standing up and kicking his racist fans in the nuts.. a white start as big as him.. its a ? move however being eminem to no fault of his own he'll get credit that he doesnt deserve but again good on him.. his fans will be so conflicted lol

Yeah.

Best and most effective way to really get to serial egotists like Trump though is to pay them dust. I learned that years ago. These are the "any publicity is good publicity" types so stop publicizing them.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Thread

[img]https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/? +damn+? +in+my+yard+again+bigdo+ya+get_877c65_3747547.jpg[/img]

maxresdefault.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See how everything goes back to Trump again? People give him exactly what he wants without realizing it.

I hear you but.. he is also representing the views of a vast majority of the nation..

didnt get to hear the ? yet will do in a few minutes .. i mean good on em for standing up and kicking his racist fans in the nuts.. a white start as big as him.. its a ? move however being eminem to no fault of his own he'll get credit that he doesnt deserve but again good on him.. his fans will be so conflicted lol

Yeah.

Best and most effective way to really get to serial egotists like Trump though is to pay them dust. I learned that years ago. These are the "any publicity is good publicity" types so stop publicizing them.

Hes the president b lol
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah.

In the age of social media, aint happining, so you might as well go ahead and ? on em or whatever
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah.

Hes the president b lol

Right. If we don't say anything then we basically condoning his fuckery and he gets to make his ? ? moves unabashed. Naw, keep that foot on his ? ass throat.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    "the rest of America stand up, we love our military, and we love our country"

Why wouldn't he say take a knee #staywoke
  • Broddie
    Options

Yeah.

Hes the president b lol

? that. The country has collectively ignored many polarizing presidents during their administration before. Word to Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and Lyndon Johnson.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    Yall ? take anything at face value

? could be pure sarcasm, and you can't really tell what's his stance on whether he's for or against Trump
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    "the rest of America stand up, we love our military, and we love our country"

Why wouldn't he say take a knee #staywoke

1bae09fb2ecdd32e63311526238fb66456ffd699a857396004d37ccf0098303a.jpg
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    Options

Yeah.

Hes the president b lol

Right. If we don't say anything then we basically condoning his fuckery and he gets to make his ? ? moves unabashed. Naw, keep that foot on his ? ass throat.

No he won't be.

We just have to do our parts as voters and let the senate, the house and Robert Muellers of this world cook. Do you guys forget? They're supposed to work FOR us. We as a people need to focus on taking it back to that before anything else.

Trust that the means of how to impeach this guy are being measured as I type this. All that paying attention to all this noise does to people is build stress and anxiety while further propping up Trump's ego.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was dope but I actually expected more lol

only because I know he can put together some colder ? then that

probably woulda been too much for tv tho

surprised Viacom let that that ? ride
  • Broddie
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Cause Shady is still a beneficiary of white privilige. You think if that was Black Thought or Mos Def they'd let em rock?

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah.

Hes the president b lol

? that. The country has collectively ignored many polarizing presidents during their administration before. Word to Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and Lyndon Johnson.

We have had more "polarizin" presidents than that this is the mass media age.. fam there is a difference.. if you dont watch him, you hear him, if you didnt do either you seen it on social media he touches 100 million or more people every damn day through the different forms of media..

Trump is the Mcdonalds of people.. you cant avoid passing a mcdonalds.. and.... hes kinda influential.....
  • HafBayked
    Options

Cause Shady is still a beneficiary of white privilige. You think if that was Black Thought or Mos Def they'd let em rock?

so you saying they only let whitey take down whitey?

that aint fair

nah but seriously those two guys would have done great but Im not even gone front like they would have the same impact....saying Em is in the cyphers pretty guaranteed views.....black and white

in fact, if it wasnt him, I highly doubt many white people would have known, heard, or seen it

and thats kinda been the point here

his backwoods fans mad af right now
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

That's how you know it's a pr stunt to promote an upcoming project, the line about Trump not having the ? to say his name was a dead giveaway

Not an Em fan but I know and can admit he could've came better, the fact he didn't show how hard it was from him to even do this
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah.

Hes the president b lol

No he won't be.

We just have to do our parts as voters and let the senate, the house and Robert Muellers of this world cook. Do you guys forget? They're supposed to work FOR us. We as a people need to focus on taking it back to that before anything else.

Trust that the means of how to impeach this guy are being measured as I type this. All that paying attention to all this noise does to people is build stress and anxiety while further propping up Trump's ego.

They're SUPPOSED to, but typically they DON'T. Did you forget about that, fam?
  • HafBayked
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

and 13 years ago I wanted gold teeth

so thankful for growth and change
  • Broddie
    Options

Yeah.

Hes the president b lol

No he won't be.

They're SUPPOSED to, but typically they DON'T. Did you forget about that, fam?

But we as a people need to prioritize on making things that way once again. That's my point. We focused on too much sensationalism and have become too easily distracted from what really matters.
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    Options

so you saying they only let whitey take down whitey?

that aint fair

nah but seriously those two guys would have done great but Im not even gone front like they would have the same impact....saying Em is in the cyphers pretty guaranteed views.....black and white

in fact, if it wasnt him, I highly doubt many white people would have known, heard, or seen it

and thats kinda been the point here

his backwoods fans mad af right now

I'd argue that they would've only because "? Trump" is the easiest way to get attention in this country scratch that...around the world right now.

Next year will be very telling. If 2018 comes and Trump's party or more importantly his friends in the senate still have the senate majority then all that noise was for nothing. Local elections matter.

Look how aggy the prez got when he couldn't weasel in Luther Strange on Alabama. One less enabler for him where it counts thats why. Props to the people of Alabama for putting their money where their mouth is and giving the nod to a more impartial republican instead.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em has been rich as ? for 20 years. If he was in Hip Hop to skate with the loot, he could've pulled an Usher and hopped on the EDM/David Guetta/Skrillex wave and said ? rap. The fact that he's still out here on his underground political/calling out racist rap speaks volumes. ? the butt hurt racist song.

His next album will still do numbers. You forget white people love guilt rap. Public Enemy, KRS-One, Geto Boys, NWA, etc. all did numbers talking about the ills of white people to some degree, and those same people bought the ? in droves. Truth is truth, so salute your favorite rapper's favorite rapper.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    Y’all stay gettin on this dude but come on now

shia.gif

who that? a white joe budden?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salute to Em for using his celebrity and platform to keep the message alive.
    Not like it's going to really affect his bottom line$, but props for drawing the line w/ his fans too.
    He didn't say anything that we all haven't already been saying though. I expect it to get more attention than if a Nas or Kendrick said it just because of who he is. Dope freestyle nevertheless
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah.

Hes the president b lol

How the ? do you know. you wasn't even alive during any of those ? administrations.

On top of that didn't Ford get ? for pardoning Nixon, Didn't Carter get ? for the energy and Iran crisis, and didn't LBJ get ? for Vietnam. Yeah they were collectively ignored.