Eminem Absolutely Demolished Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big ups to Em. He's been on Trumps neck for a lil while now. Not the biggest fan, but I ain't gone hate on this.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Man that was tough to listen to again lol

Edit: there's my puppy, took u long enough. Shoo doggy

You know you lost an argument when...

? deflects like a hoe, hilarious. Step your intellect game up, son

Where is the lost argument again? Missed it, maybe you can enlighten all of us including his peers(Snoop, Cole, Kaep etc..) who applauded him instead of stooping to your IC antics and callin names. Step your maturity up lol

Funny how you refuse to acknowledge the nuances of Eminem, a white man who has said plenty of disparaging things about blacks, dissing Donald Trump.

Funny how you disregard the fact that he made this about Donald Trump, just like the NFL did, instead of actually about what the the original protest was

Funny how you say someone stoops to IC antics of name calling when you're the general of that brigade(see: your previous posts)

Is it Oochie Wally or One mic Stew?

Inb4 the deflections

So u didn't listen to either raps where he mentioned Trump or injustice, got it. That's all u had to say son.

Classic deflection by Stew.. You lost this one old man

U won bro, couldn't find one single negative tweet from a person of color in that thread, leave it up to the IC tho :joy:

Lmao keep editing your posts bro it's fun sonnin you day to day
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Where is the lost argument again? Missed it, maybe you can enlighten all of us including his peers(Snoop, Cole, Kaep etc..) who applauded him instead of stooping to your IC antics and callin names. Step your maturity up lol

Funny how you refuse to acknowledge the nuances of Eminem, a white man who has said plenty of disparaging things about blacks, dissing Donald Trump.

Funny how you disregard the fact that he made this about Donald Trump, just like the NFL did, instead of actually about what the the original protest was

Funny how you say someone stoops to IC antics of name calling when you're the general of that brigade(see: your previous posts)

Inb4 the deflections

So u didn't listen to either raps where he mentioned Trump or injustice, got it. That's all u had to say son.

U won bro, couldn't find one single negative tweet from a person of color in that thread, leave it up to the IC tho :joy:

bzw2j1cdqlws.gif

Yup nothin was lost here, clearly.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Inb4 the deflections

bzw2j1cdqlws.gif

Your argument was, but keep posting the same gifs. Let me see, either the eartha Kitt one is next, or the mark cuban one. Your whole style is lame my guy lmao

• Stew
    Options

Inb4 the deflections

bzw2j1cdqlws.gif

Your argument was, but keep posting the same gifs. Let me see, either the eartha Kitt one is next, or the mark cuban one. Your whole style is lame my guy lmao

Thanks for admitting to following me around like a puppy

13lrnkaxqesx.gif
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know im a few pages behind but no way would this have gotten as much attention if it wasnt eminem.

Im not a em fan. Havent even bothered to listen to his last 3 or 4 albums.

And im a huge black thought fan, and no way would this thread he past 10 posts and the op might have like 7 goats.
  • AZTG
    Options
    And also, this could be a publicity stunt for Eminem and still be a good thing passing a good message along.

The flip is also true, Em could have really deciced to rap about it cause Trumps actions really bother him and get a lot of publicity out of it.

Overall this aint changing ? , but having the "I hate hip hop but love Eminem" crowd hear this from him is a win for me regardless of his reasoning.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    And also, this could be a publicity stunt for Eminem and still be a good thing passing a good message along.

Eminem doesn't need a publicity stunt to go platinum.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Inb4 the deflections

bzw2j1cdqlws.gif

Thanks for admitting to following me around like a puppy

13lrnkaxqesx.gif

we on a forum, you post the same gifs everytime.

try again
  • AZTG
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Ok.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tyrese is such a corny dickrider. He stays doing the most. "Dope freestyle" would've sufficed. Or just that "DEAR EMENIM" part.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wave chasers are out....

Long awaited freestyle +subject matter speaking popular opinion= viral

The formula never changes.

Jay Z is the master of that ? . He’ll sit back peep the current state of affairs, drop an album based on current events, ride the wave back into the background only to repeat the process in three to four years. Hype over everything but whatever

It’s dope
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who said a publicity stunt has to be about selling albums?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who said a publicity stunt has to be about selling albums?

Whether you agree or not, he's a hip hop icon that would get publicity from sneezing. Whether it's albums or whatever, he doesn't need to pull any publicity stunt.

He jumped out there in support of black people, so ? what any of y'all is sayin.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll just this here
    Jay flow so lazy now, hate all the pausing.
    U prolly gonna catch flack for this cause, Jay-Z, but I feel u.

@Stew
  • Stew
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I'll just this here
    Jay flow so lazy now, hate all the pausing.
    U prolly gonna catch flack for this cause, Jay-Z, but I feel u.

@Stew

I don't get it
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wasn't that long ago he was calling us spear chuckers. Sorry but I ain't buying it.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Wasn't that long ago he was calling us spear chuckers. Sorry but I ain't buying it.

30 years isn't that long ago??
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude on cnn pointed out em did attack bush and dropped a album then hilary another album now trump
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »

30 years isn't that long ago??

Once a racist always a racist. ? that culture vulture ass cac and you apologizing ass negroes.

Just out of curiosity

Do you know what makes a (white) person a racist?

edit:
    For the record I'm not in any shape or form a fan of Eminem
    IMO he maybe technically proficient as an MC....he's pretty sub-par as an actually hip-hop artist