OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Em always brings the ? out

And the sideline hoes.

Says the ? clicking reactions like a scorned ? lmao

Just letting u know u in your feelings like a ? when nobody was talking to your sideline hoe ass. Sorry you got offended

Says the ? hitting the feelings button. But we already know you itching to defend the white man so you know what type of cat you are lmaoooooooo

Crazy thing is what did I say that offended you?
    All I said was at the end of the day I might not listen to Em like that but at least he spoke up regardless because he didnt have to. He would of still solid million cds so it's not like he did it for buzz(probably hurt those sales now). Dont be childish and make it something bigger because all that extra ? is for the birds and people in they feelings.

? YOU came at me first, not the other way around.

For sideline bs anyway it's not that serious so moving on..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    And it’s still, ? Eminem and “Bassmint” productions. A room full of silent Black men and a white boy throwing up the fist....? outta here.

I hope you find a woman bruh.

That’s natural to a playa. I see that me talking about your savior got you in your ? feelings though.

Savior no as I do t really listen to much Em these days but people who usually ? about these kind of things either stressed from not getting no ? or just drowning in their own negativity in their life so figure it out playa.

Foh.. That Cac ur savior and that's why u have problem with people talking bout this ? like it truly is..

Exactly
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

This post got me put in fb jail.. Lol.. I hope ? D ain't the ? that reported me.. Becuz I went in on how much of a hypocrite he's being in regards to Eminem and next thing I know after I hit bout 100 likes, I got kicked out of my fb and I'm blocked from posting for 24 hours.. That's some hoe ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've tried so many times but I just can't get through it all. Sutten about his voice and mannerisms now he's unwatchable
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    And it’s still, ? Eminem and “Bassmint” productions. A room full of silent Black men and a white boy throwing up the fist....? outta here.

That’s natural to a playa. I see that me talking about your savior got you in your ? feelings though.

Savior no as I do t really listen to much Em these days but people who usually ? about these kind of things either stressed from not getting no ? or just drowning in their own negativity in their life so figure it out playa.

Foh.. That Cac ur savior and that's why u have problem with people talking bout this ? like it truly is..

Exactly

Daddy failed you? Stop being emotional.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I'm tired of you so call woke ? . He spokeout on his platform for our benefit and america's benefit. But you ? rather play there tricks and divide the narrative to benefit your opinion. Em spoke out and even called out his fanbase as well. But you ? rather go into the archives of history in order to divide the narrative. Stop doing this ? and let it ride. We our own worst enemy. If we dwell on the past the future will pass you. Call me a ? but I have done more in my community to try and benefit it for the future. Divide and conquer is there biggest trick and we fall for it everytime.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blatant pandering given the venue, but I ain’t mad at it
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blatant pandering given the venue, but I ain’t mad at it

What he said and did transcended the venue. This shot was everywhere right after he did it. It was bigger then pandering a certain audience when most of the said audience don't like his music.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Trump-supporting, Internet-pastor dropped a response track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBaKeJKLSrU
  • texasdaking88
    Options

Exactly

I would think the guy going hard for his white savior is the one with daddy issues
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    If Em were to say nothing or supports Trump- ? Em see he’s a racist crackkka.

Em bashes Trump calls out his racist supprters/fans- ? Em he still a racist crackkka.

The same dudes riding Jay-Z first political album he ever dropped.

Name names
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least we know who the ? are on the board now lol
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options

Exactly

I would think the guy going hard for his white savior is the one with daddy issues

The problem is you don't read so you would see im not going hard for anything(your clearly not reading) so ehat your saying is irrelevant but you just want to tag team with your online boyfriends because you seen an opportunity to have a voice that you don't use outside your house so please just ? and keep it pushing your not impressing nobody but yourself.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    dude kinda dope lol
    https://youtu.be/pPL23ym-ZUE

White Boy Trump ? Rider Pro Isarel rapper..? is disgusting.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What makes it even cornier is 8 black dudes in the back sittn next to pontiacs tryna look tough lmaoo

Eminem core fan base are fuckn fat broads and ? emo teens that say ? like "? society"

Rich maga cacs aint bumpn this ? ...they prolly listen to lil uzi doing coke
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Ems next album going double copper since he told his fans they either for or against.

Nah, em one of the few rappers that anything they put out gonna go plat

Eminem is the best selling artist of the 21st century. MMLP2 went 4x plat. Relapse sold 17.5 million worldwide. He has two Diamond albums....
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    Em did his thing. While he wasn’t saying anything we all haven’t already thought, the fact that HE said it does speak volumes to white America. The fact that he drew a line in the sand as far as his fans is a big statement.

? quick to get upset over this and that but if Kendrick did this ? on the same platform there wouldn’t be all this downplaying.

This bigger than if you give a ? about such and such artist.

Get over yourselves.

? how you gonna downplay it in one sentence then get mad at ? downplaying it in a next sentence?

I’m not mad. I appreciated what the man did. Yes he said the ? a lot of us have been saying and I pointed that out but that’s the point. He had that platform to say what a lot of us have been saying.

That got out a lot better than what my black ass can posting on this site. I big up what he did. I big up anyone that speaks on Trump and all this ? going on.

? willing to call it trash says a lot about where ya mind at. I see a lot of hate on the messenger, so you hate the messsge? What side y’all ? on?

Shidddd so becuz I don't think it was that nice and don't trust that Cac at all, means my mind is ? up? Lol... Steve Bannon called out white supremacists a month ago.. Guess that ? Malcolm X now.. I never knew...

I guess u missed the part about not trusting that Cac.. That's part of why it isn't nice.. Once someone shows u who they are, I take em for what they are.. This idea that u can't ? on the messenger is ?

You arguing with yourself bruh? Lol
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    What makes it even cornier is 8 black dudes in the back sittn next to pontiacs tryna look tough lmaoo

Eminem core fan base are fuckn fat broads and ? emo teens that say ? like "? society"

Rich maga cacs aint bumpn this ? ...they prolly listen to lil uzi doing coke

Aren't u a trump supporter?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at demolished, what did he do end Trump’s career?