Waka Flocka Says He's Not African American. Calls XXXTenacion A Genius

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is he going to say he's not black when like 80% of DR is black?

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do believe that there were Black people in america prior to the slave trade.

But a man once asked me that if a cat climbed into an oven, and had kittens, could we call those kittens, biscuits?
    Just because they were born in an oven doesnt make them biscuits, they are still cats.

Just because we were born in america doesnt make us american.

I dont believe that ? anymore.

African Americans aint Africans.

https://youtu.be/qEgE5Bt6K8I?t=6m29s

That logic of thinking is ? ...that example is even worse
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't listen to this one but I listened to his Hot97 I interview.

To those who didn't bother listening, what he means is that the idea of being black or African American exists solely in the United States. As someone who has traveled abroad, he's realized that the concept of race and nationality differs drastically from country to country, to the point where he doesn't feel constrained to the American standard of racial identity.

Nothing really to see here but a man who has experienced life beyond the boundaries of his Southern upbringing.

Lmao Europe is waaay more racist than America.

Let him try that "I ain't black" with them neo- nazis

The point is that race is interpreted differently outside of the US.

Explain

Kinda like how Dominicans will say they're Dominican and not black. Country before race

Unless you live in Dominican Republic and are dark skinned and called Negrito or Haitian.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how only the so-called "educated" black people are with the whites when telling us that the europeans populated the western hemisphere with blacks from Africa.

Yes im educated too. got degrees. but i didnt start learning til afterwards when i acquired real KNOWLEDGE. There is a difference.

Yall know we are the ORIGINAL people of the earths and ? right?

So why is it hard to put 2 and 2 together and see that there were Black people already on this land prior to the whites "discovering" this land.

Even if we say that the native americans were here, we KNOW that they migrated about 30,000 years ago during the last ice age. yes, facts. They share that precious "DNA" with asia that yall all love to throw in our face. dna dna dna pause.

So prior to the asians coming down, are you saying that this great land was empty? Now yall gotta start to think instead of talking ? and spitting bs that the EUROPEANS educated you to know. sheesh.

I would take you more seriously if your name didn't basically say "sevenventy"
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The logistics of the culturally accepted story and the order of events are basically stupid when u think about it...

1. Europeans come to America (~1492)
    2. They mingle with Natives
    3. Within ~150 years they mass slaughter Natives
    4. They try to use Irish slaves but they keep dying in the fields.
    5. THEN (or meanwhile ~1619), they BUY or trade goods to acquire 10s or 100s of thousands of African slaves here....and put resources behind getting them here and keeping there investments alive.
    6. Then some type of way, all of the African slaves (who weren’t allowed to read) magically learn English and are out there in the fields.

It would be much more logistically feasible and cheaper to arrive, intermingle, and teach the Natives their language over the course of the 100-150 years after American “discovery”. Then ? them over, force them into ? , and subsequent slavery since the Natives already knew the American landscape, fields, crops, and were adapted to the climate....

Why ? off MOST of the Natives when you could make them slaves..?....and wouldn’t have to get them here, keep them alive during the trips, or teach them ? about the land and how to harvest it’s crops (eg cotton), they already here. Yeah, ? off the ones who resist, but enslave was ones who didn’t.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The logistics of the culturally accepted story and the order of events are basically stupid when u think about it...

5. THEN (or meanwhile ~1619), they BUY or trade goods to acquire 10s or 100s of thousands of African slaves here....and put resources behind getting them here and keeping there investments alive.
    6. Then some type of way, all of the African slaves (who weren’t allowed to read) magically learn English and are out there in the fields.

It would make much more logistically feasible and cheaper to arrive, intermingle, and teach the Natives their language over the course of the 100-150 years after American “discovery”. Then ? them over, force them into ? , and subsequent slavery since the Natives already knew the American landscape, fields, crops, and were adapted to the climate....

Lol you would learn a foreign language fluently within a couple months if you were left to your own devices in that country
  • leftcoastkev
    edited October 2017
    Options

It would make much more logistically feasible and cheaper to arrive, intermingle, and teach the Natives their language over the course of the 100-150 years after American “discovery”. Then ? them over, force them into ? , and subsequent slavery since the Natives already knew the American landscape, fields, crops, and were adapted to the climate....

Lol you would learn a foreign language fluently within a couple months if you were left to your own devices in that country

They were slaves so they weren’t left to there own devices...they there to start working.

But okay...

Who gon take the time and teach you?

No internet, no books, no school, and the ppl you mingle with (other slaves) don’t speak it.

...and what if they didn’t learn....they ? their investments....? You think investors would take that kind of front end risk or bet on a sure thing.

And who gon translate the (several) African languages to English......what they had 30 some odd translators on deck who knew the different languages...?

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

They were slaves so they weren’t left to there own devices...they there to start working.

But okay...

No internet, no books, no school, and the ppl you mingle with (other slaves) don’t speak it.

...and what if they didn’t learn....they ? their investments....? You think investors would take that kind of front end risk or bet on a sure thing.

And who gon translate the (several) African languages to English......what they had 30 some odd translators on deck who knew the different languages...?

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I dont speak a lick of Chinese. But, if somehow I was stranded in Hong Kong and forced to live there, I would learn Chinese within a couple months because I am surrounded by it.

Here.

https://blog.thelinguist.com/how-long-should-it-take-to-learn-a-language

The human brain is a lot more complex and far more intelligent then we give it credit for.
  • leftcoastkev
    edited October 2017
    Options

But okay...

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I dont speak a lick of Chinese. But, if somehow I was stranded in Hong Kong and forced to live there, I would learn Chinese within a couple months because I am surrounded by it.

Here.

The human brain is a lot more complex and far more intelligent then we give it credit for.

Gotcha.....yeah left to your own devices surrounded by Chinese ppl in today’s world, you could learn one of the languages quickly. Thats plausible.

But (according to the slave narrative) I doubt imported African slaves in the 16th century were afforded any level of access outside of being locked up with other slaves and the occasional interaction with their owner.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flocka is trollin for attention. You know some ? say left field ? just 2 bring attention to themselves. He know what he doing. Since when has this ? been intelligent enough 2 speak on social issues? A ? named Waka Flocka smh
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's going on in that ? 's brain
    Robot-Dancing-Man-Chappelles-Show.gif
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

African Americans aint Africans.

Mass confusion...
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But okay...

Here.

But okay...

Here.

Gotcha.....yeah left to your own devices surrounded by Chinese ppl in today’s world, you could learn one of the languages quickly. Thats plausible.

But (according to the slave narrative) I doubt imported African slaves in the 16th century were afforded any level of access outside of being locked up with other slaves and the occasional interaction with their owner.

1. They cut the tounges out of the slaves mouths so they couldn't speak English even if they knew it.

2. The children of the Africans that came over here never heard their mother tounge. The 2nd generation of slaves knew nothing about African language. They spoke English.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    If you born in america...you just straight american....i tried telling people this ? but they want to hold onto ancestory ?

How are you going to Let go of something that's in your DNA learning about where u came from.can help you understand why you move the way you Do etc

You said some extra smart ?

Haha no the ? it dont...unless you let it

Theres something called free will....learning about your ancestory is fine, to pretend like you have to act a certain way becsuse of it is some weak minded ?

You born in america...u american...theres no need to add extra labels to it in order to further seperate ppl into categories

Ya the OPPRESSOR (white) u r truly showing ya white supremacy terrorist ways SMH...

Says the follower whos stuck in group think....educate yourself, its 2017...stop letting all these dumb mother ? dictate to you how you should think

SMH what????? I'm educated Ya kind put me n a group after y'all brung my kind too this land y'all stolen.........u white fake American s r the real terriost of the world & the sick & twisted thing is yall can't c that..

Aint no one bring your ? here...u was born here ya dumb ? ...thats the whole point that you to stupid to realize

Whatever happened before u is not your reality....plus u said u native american...if thats the case ur ppl were here before everyone

Ya white privilege n America has u delusional... that's y from now on if ya white n America & ya not talking about giving the native American s they land & language back as the lingo of this country u r a racist terrorist crackkka........cuz if y'all whites was truly sorry for all the terror & murder y'all committed too conquer this land then y'all would give the land back not saying we want our country back like a shady Trump racist terrorist crackkka..
  • gee757
    Options
    @RickyRich I know ya white wanna b blk ass culture vulture outsider Canadian drakie ass is gonna hit me wit feeling s cuz a white devil like ya self don't wanna hear the truth.......but the same goes for u shady Trump racist terrorist crackkkas n Canada y'all need too give the natives they land & language back u sick terrorist crackkkas stole muthafuka French....
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @RickyRich I know ya white wanna b blk ass culture vulture outsider Canadian drakie ass is gonna hit me wit feeling s cuz a white devil like ya self don't wanna hear the truth.......but the same goes for u shady Trump racist terrorist crackkkas n Canada y'all need too give the natives they land & language back u sick terrorist crackkkas stole muthafuka French....

dont @ me ever again u ? ass ? and i aint white either.
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

dont @ ever again u ? ass ? and i aint white either

Yes u r u white devil the mods pulled ya hoe card ? .... Gtfoh!
  • RickyRich
    Options

u dont know ? wat u tlking about. u so fickle u run wit anything u hear. they have let to prove anything no pics of me being white or nothing . u stupid idiot .
  • gee757
    Options

u dont know ? wat u tlking about. u so fickle u run wit anything u hear. they have let to prove anything no pics of me being white or nothing . u stupid idiot .

Only a white devil would hit feelings on that post foh...
  • RickyRich
    Options

Only a white devil would hit feelings on that post foh...

what have u done ? all you do is talk ? behind a screen. did you take part in any protest or anything ? i bet not u stupid ? . dont ever @ me again .
  • bck145
    Options
    If you born in america...you just straight american....i tried telling people this ? but they want to hold onto ancestory ?

How are you going to Let go of something that's in your DNA learning about where u came from.can help you understand why you move the way you Do etc

Theres something called free will....learning about your ancestory is fine, to pretend like you have to act a certain way becsuse of it is some weak minded ?

You born in america...u american...theres no need to add extra labels to it in order to further seperate ppl into categories

Ya the OPPRESSOR (white) u r truly showing ya white supremacy terrorist ways SMH...

Says the follower whos stuck in group think....educate yourself, its 2017...stop letting all these dumb mother ? dictate to you how you should think

SMH what????? I'm educated Ya kind put me n a group after y'all brung my kind too this land y'all stolen.........u white fake American s r the real terriost of the world & the sick & twisted thing is yall can't c that..

Aint no one bring your ? here...u was born here ya dumb ? ...thats the whole point that you to stupid to realize

Whatever happened before u is not your reality....plus u said u native american...if thats the case ur ppl were here before everyone

Ya white privilege n America has u delusional... that's y from now on if ya white n America & ya not talking about giving the native American s they land & language back as the lingo of this country u r a racist terrorist crackkka........cuz if y'all whites was truly sorry for all the terror & murder y'all committed too conquer this land then y'all would give the land back not saying we want our country back like a shady Trump racist terrorist crackkka..

You out of touch with reality...its like you make up your own narratives and truly believe that ? as ? you spew
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    Options

You out of touch with reality...its like you make up your own narratives and truly believe that ? as ? you spew

So what's wrong with y'all immigrant whites n America giving the real America ns they land back??? Don't y'all white fake American s know the native American s want they country back that y'all tea party crackkka terrorists stole...don't y'all white fake Americans know y'all look krazy as hell telling Mexican s to stay way when y'all r the 1s who don't belong here?? Only a white racist terrorist devil would build a wall up keeping people from there land I swear y'all just can't c the error n ya white supremacy ways
  • bck145
    edited October 2017
    Options

So what's wrong with y'all immigrant whites n America giving the real America ns they land back??? Don't y'all white fake American s know the native American s want they country back that y'all tea party crackkka terrorists stole...don't y'all white fake Americans know y'all look krazy as hell telling Mexican s to stay way when y'all r the 1s who don't belong here?? Only a white racist terrorist devil would build a wall up keeping people from there land I swear y'all just can't c the error n ya white supremacy ways

Come back to reality
  • gee757
    Options

Come back to reality

Oh so u really think y'all white fake Americans like Trump r real Americans???? SMH white supremacy is a sick disease & u got a bad case of it u need to get that checked out....& come back to reality America is not a European nation it never was & it will never b poc r bowing down to white supremacy when they stand for the flag.....