French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    U look like Grimace

Cracka ? u look like Napoleon Dynamite u goofy culture vulture outsider Canadian drakie foh...

LMFAO u never seen wat i look like. This is who u look like

grimace.jpg

Ya a facelessscary white boy playing blk online u r a fukin clown & who ever c/s u is a stewpid ? just like u....
    U look like Grimace

Cracka ? u look like Napoleon Dynamite u goofy culture vulture outsider Canadian drakie foh...

what's goofy is you are a grown ass man with no credible job living at ya mommas house lmao.

Just like ya a #1 draft pick hockey player n the nhl on ESPN highlights every night ducking Ken barbs @ subway tryna cut cold cuts ....ha

Even if i actually worked at subway that would still be a job something your broke ass doesn't have hahahaha. At least i have a job to hide in instead of being broke in momma gees basement asking for $15 to buy Wale and Stalley albums.

@mobitch14 cut the lies ? u ?

https://youtu.be/Xhh4rcC8E5k

https://youtu.be/NtJl84rq2L0

https://youtu.be/uDqKmGVjjHA

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/538902/official-killacham-vs-monizzle-fight-where-in-the-world-is-monizzle/p1

https://youtu.be/yHatwX12QkM

The funny thing is you can't even defend the fact you ain't got a job haha. You can post every Killa Cham video you want. It won't change the fact you ain't amount to ? in life lmao.

Why make this personal this a hip hop board not pof..if u want a ? with a job go find him

Lol fam him & that canadian rich ? r white boys playing blk online......I don't take nothing they say serious them 2 scary ? can't even post a pic on a blk musik site where they pop ? yet they claim they're blk??? ? plz

Wat does postin a pic goin to do honestly ? Is that going to make u happy ?

Just ? u facelessscary ? talking ? keep popping ? & hide behind ya sn & Avi u ? .........this chatty patty thread has ran it's course ? ..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    U look like Grimace

LMFAO u never seen wat i look like. This is who u look like

grimace.jpg

Ya a facelessscary white boy playing blk online u r a fukin clown & who ever c/s u is a stewpid ? just like u....
    U look like Grimace

what's goofy is you are a grown ass man with no credible job living at ya mommas house lmao.

Just like ya a #1 draft pick hockey player n the nhl on ESPN highlights every night ducking Ken barbs @ subway tryna cut cold cuts ....ha

Even if i actually worked at subway that would still be a job something your broke ass doesn't have hahahaha. At least i have a job to hide in instead of being broke in momma gees basement asking for $15 to buy Wale and Stalley albums.

@mobitch14 cut the lies ? u ?

https://youtu.be/Xhh4rcC8E5k

https://youtu.be/NtJl84rq2L0

https://youtu.be/uDqKmGVjjHA

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/538902/official-killacham-vs-monizzle-fight-where-in-the-world-is-monizzle/p1

https://youtu.be/yHatwX12QkM

The funny thing is you can't even defend the fact you ain't got a job haha. You can post every Killa Cham video you want. It won't change the fact you ain't amount to ? in life lmao.

Why make this personal this a hip hop board not pof..if u want a ? with a job go find him

Lol fam him & that canadian rich ? r white boys playing blk online......I don't take nothing they say serious them 2 scary ? can't even post a pic on a blk musik site where they pop ? yet they claim they're blk??? ? plz

Wat does postin a pic goin to do honestly ? Is that going to make u happy ?

Just ? u facelessscary ? talking ? keep popping ? & hide behind ya sn & Avi u ? .........this chatty patty thread has ran it's course ? ..

U ? Grimace757
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so game never actually went to max? so not only did he start that fake beef to sell records and it backfired he lied about his stunt??

I bn saying this since the beef started. Dude was photoshopping call logs, stealing pics off google, lying about his locale. All types of dumb ? .
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is a pathological liar. Meek never did anything to him. The beef was made up for publicity at a time when meek was looking weak
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I forgot ? pulled up on Monizzle. Yikes.
  • gee757
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Game is a pathological liar. Meek never did anything to him. The beef was made up for publicity at a time when meek was looking weak

The streets caught on to sisqo gimmick & that's y that trash album 1992 gggg-uflopped..

Lol that hockey playing cracka thought a SN change was gonna make ? 4get...ha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

an this is why i stay calling out game when ? bring meek up...

it all started with game saying he told meek something, an meek told sean kingston and the cops were involved and game then called meek a snitch. an went on about how he was gonna beat his ass. then he went to philly...went to a tourist spot to say he was in meeks city....but he never went down north philly. but he said he did.

he posted video of him at genos but not of him at maxs. you know ? wild at broad an erie..they the reason the greek got shut down in philly. but anyway.

but ? keep saying meek a ? for not fighting game.

game lied thru this whole thing but ? hate for meek allows them to overlook why and how it started but just want to give meek an L.

kinda makes you wonder
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Asking males to post proof pics on any website is ? as ? . I dont care what ethnic background anybody is.

You tryna right click save photos of men on your hard drive

You a ? and should be buried alive.

he didnt need to add himself in the pic...just proof i held up my end.

you looking too deep into it

You took that bullet for gee..simmer down
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

an this is why i stay calling out game when ? bring meek up...

it all started with game saying he told meek something, an meek told sean kingston and the cops were involved and game then called meek a snitch. an went on about how he was gonna beat his ass. then he went to philly...went to a tourist spot to say he was in meeks city....but he never went down north philly. but he said he did.

he posted video of him at genos but not of him at maxs. you know ? wild at broad an erie..they the reason the greek got shut down in philly. but anyway.

but ? keep saying meek a ? for not fighting game.

game lied thru this whole thing but ? hate for meek allows them to overlook why and how it started but just want to give meek an L.

kinda makes you wonder

This entire post!!

I hate Meek too, but I wasn't finna let that ? ? blind me the way he did most of the Reason. ? is crazy when Gee and Buttah making the most sense. Yall ? ' pure hatred for Gee be blinding yall to the facts that he drop when he actually be in his bag.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i still laugh about those cookies
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ how I know 100% that you were going to bring that up, hahaha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    and by the way ...heck naw....im not bettng again.

i was robbed the last time. but i would have given you the tix anyway.

most of the time i dont even use them cause im off some damn where.

i aint been to a game in like two years

either that or i donate them to the non profits.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The streets caught on to sisqo gimmick & that's y that trash album 1992 gggg-uflopped..

1. I didn't change my screen name Sion did due to a tidal bet
    2. Nobody pulled up on me because i don't work at subway but unlike gee i actually have a job
    3. Cham posted a pic of me proving i am not a crakka

• gee757
    Options

2. Nobody pulled up on me because i don't work at subway but unlike gee i actually have a job

Lol @ this cracka hockey playing ? so u mean to tell me this scary ? nerd ? running is really u??

b8pshj.jpg

^ if that square is really u ? u ? ass steve urkel looking ? ...no wonder u play hockey,,& listen to Dave Matthews wtf SMH u look like the wannab white nerd type n that pic if that's ya ? ass
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Lol @ this cracka hockey playing ? so u mean to tell me this scary ? nerd ? running is really u??

b8pshj.jpg

^ if that square is really u ? u ? ass steve urkel looking ? ...no wonder u play hockey,,& listen to Dave Matthews wtf SMH u look like the wannab white nerd type n that pic if that's ya ? ass

Wanna be nerd? What nerd runs marathons and half marathons to stay in shape lmaoo. You the ? nerd. All you do is sit a your mommas house looking at pictures of ? from the IC all day. You are running away from being a ? adult. Grow the ? up and do something with your life.

And if your ? ass actually has a learning disabilities or special needs that is no ? excuse. I got a relative with a learning disability that has his own 40 an hour week job and his own ? crib. What the ? is your ? ass excuse? If you focused on hitting a treadmill or applying for a job half as much as you do over ? photos from the IC you would be a ? damn mogul/ceo by this point lmaoo. Stop asking for pictures of other grown men and act like a grown men and pull up to a job fair.
  • gee757
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

Wanna be nerd? What nerd runs marathons and half marathons to stay in shape lmaoo. You the ? nerd. All you do is sit a your mommas house looking at pictures of ? from the IC all day. You are running away from being a ? adult. Grow the ? up and do something with your life.

And if your ? ass actually has a learning disabilities or special needs that is no ? excuse. I got a relative with a learning disability that has his own 40 an hour week job and his own ? crib. What the ? is your ? ass excuse? If you focused on hitting a treadmill or applying for a job half as much as you do over ? photos from the IC you would be a ? damn mogul/ceo by this point lmaoo. Stop asking for pictures of other grown men and act like a grown men and pull up to a job fair.

? ? u Steve urkel nerd ? u ain't no ? that's y u play hockey & listen to Dave Matthews & stay duckin Ken barbs those r facts ? ....
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

Bruh... >_>
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

? ? u Steve urkel nerd ? u ain't no ? that's y u play hockey & listen to Dave Matthews & stay duckin Ken barbs those r facts ? ....

Amount to ? in life before you tell anyone to shut the ? up. How you calling ? "nerds" but your momma gotta give you allowance to buy trash mmg albums?
  • gee757
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

Amount to ? in life before you tell anyone to shut the ? up. How you calling ? "nerds" but your momma gotta give you allowance to buy trash mmg albums?

I got a Twitter killing all that cracka hockey ? ya talkin ya geek....the fact reminds ya a crackkka hockey playing Steve urkel dave Mathews listening nerd ? who ducks Ken barbs @ subway ? ...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

I got a Twitter killing all that cracka hockey ? ya talkin ya geek....the fact reminds ya a crackkka hockey playing Steve urkel dave Mathews listening nerd ? who ducks Ken barbs @ subway ? ...

so you have a twitter but no job and you still live with ya momma. you may not be a nerd but you definitely are a ? ass broke ? .
  • gee757
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

so you have a twitter but no job and you still live with ya momma. you may not be a nerd but you definitely are a ? ass broke ? .

No u cracka hockey playing ? that Twitter shows I work & get $ & blow loud everyday of the wk u Dave Matthews square..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

No u cracka hockey playing ? that Twitter shows I work & get $ & blow loud everyday of the wk u Dave Matthews square..

Doing chores at your mommas house don't count for work. you ain't shown ? on the IC showing you actually have employment or don't still live in mama gees house.
  • gee757
    Options

b8pshj.jpg

Doing chores at your mommas house don't count for work. you ain't shown ? on the IC showing you actually have employment or don't still live in mama gees house.

U stewpid cracka hockey ? this is a hip hop forum u square........if ya looking for a white boy friend who plays hockey like ya ? Steve urkel ass who works @ subway go to the nhl site & get ya mann ? .....but this is a blk musik site & the reason is for hip hop discussion all this fantasizing about my living is ? ? especially when ya Dave Matthews listening ? ass lives n a glass house....
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Welp this thread got outta hand lol