French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    went from frenchie to meek

everytime meeks people go at someone or looks at a ? crazy...they say he didnt go find game.....
    but keep skipping over why game didnt go find stitches or 50

Ummm.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    went from frenchie to meek

everytime meeks people go at someone or looks at a ? crazy...they say he didnt go find game.....
    but keep skipping over why game didnt go find stitches or 50

Ummm.....

oh they found Stitches and had a shootout with G Unit in front of Hot 97
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek ? still salty over drake so he has his goons go at French? They all industry ? and ? .

? is ridicullous.It´s just sad how Rap just took a full left on intelligence.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    its one thing to say why cant meek fight those ? on his own...but its another thing to say he aint step to game ....did game go searching to stitches? an when stitches found him...its not like he was ready to rumble.

game is a ? bulked up bully fukk ? .

meek is a ? . its been certified on this site time and time again...but yall want the bully to fukk with the ? ? ? or ask the ? ? to go find the bully?

who game run up on solo other than 16 yr old girls?

aint too many ? gonna fight you if you got ya squad with you.

smdh at yall...

now yall defending a ? ? an he aint yall family?

smdh

i give up. only fukk ? will keep fukking with a ? ? . and only fukk ? want a ? to fukk with a ? ? .
    @2stepz_ahead
    Bro I’m not debating you,
    but I just read twice where you said
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,
    then I should be able to name atleast 3 or 4 ? that smutted her out... Right ??

If Meek so much of a ? ,
    why nobody ever put hands on him or took his jewelry ?? Meek never got ran out of no city or club, and he still be in his hood (North Philly) riding around in $200,000 cars..

Again I’m not debating you,
    I’m just trying to understand..

aye bruh...you got every right to ask....

im just going by the IC keep saying meek a ? and using all these "facts" that hes a ? .

so with that being said....why would anyone expect him to go after game whos bigger than him, if hes the ? ?

that sounds crazy to me. cuz if meek does go after game then hes no longer a ? ? but game can come find meek? and lets not act like game went to maxs like he said. he would have taken a photo inside just like he did with genos.....game is corny.

i still dont see why he gets a pass

Stop talking logik 2 these Dumb ? these bozos Support a ? wit a Butterfly on his face there is no hope for them........my thing is if meek is so ? y won't sisqo go back 2 Max's & shoot another meek diss video inside? then that will prove gayme was there..lollll

they gonna run into each other one day no point in going back & forth

Still gayme is a ? cuz he let the chasers press sb n LA after his change of heart contestant ass said meek wasn't allowed n LA...
    Cain wrote: »
    Let's be honest........? are ? for being upset over someone not tweeting about an album lol WTF

In this case French being on dc4 but not posting it up on ig & posting up Drake pix instead was a clear ? meek sign....but meek never said ? just like now there is no proof the chasers beat French up & it was over that...
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Let's be honest........? are ? for being upset over someone not tweeting about an album lol WTF

That's like getting mad & getting your goons to beat someone up because they didn't tag you in a picture
    So that was YOU that didn't tag me? You getting ? up , where you at ?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its one thing to say why cant meek fight those ? on his own...but its another thing to say he aint step to game ....did game go searching to stitches? an when stitches found him...its not like he was ready to rumble.

meek is a ? . its been certified on this site time and time again...but yall want the bully to fukk with the ? ? ? or ask the ? ? to go find the bully?

smdh at yall...

smdh

i give up. only fukk ? will keep fukking with a ? ? . and only fukk ? want a ? to fukk with a ? ? .
    @2stepz_ahead
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,

If Meek so much of a ? ,
    why nobody ever put hands on him or took his jewelry ?? Meek never got ran out of no city or club, and he still be in his hood (North Philly) riding around in $200,000 cars..

im just going by the IC keep saying meek a ? and using all these "facts" that hes a ? .

so with that being said....why would anyone expect him to go after game whos bigger than him, if hes the ? ?

that sounds crazy to me. cuz if meek does go after game then hes no longer a ? ? but game can come find meek? and lets not act like game went to maxs like he said. he would have taken a photo inside just like he did with genos.....game is corny.

Stop talking logik 2 these Dumb ? these bozos Support a ? wit a Butterfly on his face there is no hope for them........my thing is if meek is so ? y won't sisqo go back 2 Max's & shoot another meek diss video inside? then that will prove gayme was there..lollll

Still gayme is a ? cuz he let the chasers press sb n LA after his change of heart contestant ass said meek wasn't allowed n LA...

In this case French being on dc4 but not posting it up on ig & posting up Drake pix instead was a clear ? meek sign....but meek never said ? just like now there is no proof the chasers beat French up & it was over that...

the way you type your words is so ass
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smdh at yall...

smdh

@2stepz_ahead
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,

If Meek so much of a ? ,

When was there a code in hip hop or the streets where every feature on your album has to post a picture on instagram of your album. Thats some Bridesmaids "? you ain't post my wedding hashtag" hoe ? these white girls out in the suburbs of Connecticut get ? about not some street ? from nyc or philly lmaoooo.

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2017
    Options

smdh at yall...

smdh

@2stepz_ahead
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,

If Meek so much of a ? ,

When was there a code in hip hop or the streets where every feature on your album has to post a picture on instagram of your album. Thats some Bridesmaids "? you ain't post my wedding hashtag" hoe ? these white girls out in the suburbs of Connecticut get ? about not some street ? from nyc or philly lmaoooo.

Wtf is u talking about meek never said anything about French not posting up dc4 on ig even tho he's on it.......all I said is when French did that & posted pix of Drake & his daddy on his ig it was krystal clear who side French chose French could've been neutral like 21savage ......cuz French stayed posting up ? wit meek on ig & now he ain't posted a pic wit meek on his pg going over a yr now &vice versa ...... French ig explains it all & again there is no proof frenchy got beat up over that or he even got beat up there is clearly some behind the scenes ? going on the public don't know about
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So wait if you live in MY city and I'm saying you told on me and I wanna beat your ass I wanna slap you I wanna do this and that and I know where you live so I'ma get you it's on ME to come find you??? Wtf who birth you new ? smmfh..... Meek ain't suppose to go find the ? doing the threatening it's on the ? doing the threatening to go to him just like all these situations these Chaser ? been doing... They got the beef they want the smoke so they going to run down on them you new millennials need sum big homies not born in 90's to teach y'all how things work and it's funny watching ? leave out Beans becuz but let me guess he don't count he got shot lol

I get what you saying but truth be told if either of them was what they really say they are they would've been ran into each other.

You right since Game threatening Meek. Game should be out looking for Meek.

At the same time if Meek really who he say he is and a ? threatening him. Meek should be out looking for that ? Game just the same.

There is a reason Marlo felt how he felt when his name was said with Omar THREATENING him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itCPGm2W1fE
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    So wait if you live in MY city and I'm saying you told on me and I wanna beat your ass I wanna slap you I wanna do this and that and I know where you live so I'ma get you it's on ME to come find you??? Wtf who birth you new ? smmfh..... Meek ain't suppose to go find the ? doing the threatening it's on the ? doing the threatening to go to him just like all these situations these Chaser ? been doing... They got the beef they want the smoke so they going to run down on them you new millennials need sum big homies not born in 90's to teach y'all how things work and it's funny watching ? leave out Beans becuz but let me guess he don't count he got shot lol

These r the same bozos that believe gayme was @ Max's these Dumb ? believe anything that Butterfly stripper piru ? says there's no talking logik 2 them....smh

was you there ?

If "the chasers" put it on instagram that means its 100% truth!
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

These r the same bozos that believe gayme was @ Max's these Dumb ? believe anything that Butterfly stripper piru ? says there's no talking logik 2 them....smh

was you there ?

If "the chasers" put it on instagram that means its 100% truth!

don't mean it's tru tho
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get what you saying but truth be told if either of them was what they really say they are they would've been ran into each other.

You right since Game threatening Meek. Game should be out looking for Meek.

At the same time if Meek really who he say he is and a ? threatening him. Meek should be out looking for that ? Game just the same.

There is a reason Marlo felt how he felt when his name was said with Omar THREATENING him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itCPGm2W1fE

an thats why i say they both ? an stop giving game a pass.

? in his backyard an game still talking bout come to the house.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    Them Mac ballers in nyc gonna make things uncomfortable for meek when he in town.
    Slow bucks can’t fix this

• trendsetta1030
    edited November 2017
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Meeks and his crew I feel try too hard to show they are tough guys.......

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

• trendsetta1030
    edited November 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Post your Baby picture Gee

au9njdhesccm.png

? ya ? lookin baby pik ? leave my posts alone....u r a Roger from what's happening nerd ? idgaf u u ? ? ...
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so @illedout is a gee dickrider? makes sense
    bck145 wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so @illedout is a gee dickrider? makes sense

Its the same person...on some kevin durant twitter ?

2 clown ass white boys that add nothing to the thread..

@DarthRozay you was a better poster when you were rozay tabernacle..

It's a shame how the reason has became so shady crackkka friendly once the donkey took over the ic...

HK365 wrote: »
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on
    Game been waiting on them cats to pull up for a minute now...

Why don't game pull up on him he the one with the problems... I mean ain't that how it's supposed to go ? living in your city and ain't been touched yet it's on game to do the pulling up there *shrugs*

That's what I'm saying sisqo is the ? that started the fake beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek.......but gayme know if he touch meek that butterfly is getting permanently removed cuz meek ain't 40 or rass & meek stay n Cali fuking wit real bloods like YG & crips like nipsey.....plus gayme know the people who follow him r clowns that's y he made that fake video on ig frontin like he was @ Max's & they Dumb ? believe him...lolllll

ur stupid if u think nipsey n yg going to jump into game n meek beef.

I didn't say that jack ass.... I said when meek goes too Cali he ? wit real bloods like yg not fake stripper Butterfly pirus & crips like nip facts....

So ? need other ? for image… interesting
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A 6'3 ? male stripper wit blonde hair a Butterfly on his face dressed n a tight red shirt & thong wit red bottoms on is not going to be missed...if sisqo was @ Max's ? would've recognized his stewpid bozo ass & ya right gayme ? ass claim he got the cheese steak to go...lol smh. .....lawd
  • jamalmohammadd
    jamalmohammadd Members Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options
    Meek lucky Max B went to jail
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek has high school behavior
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These dudes are industry friends. Frencj aint grow up wit u stop expecting them to do ?
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    A 6'3 ? male stripper wit blonde hair a Butterfly on his face dressed n a tight red shirt & thong wit red bottoms on is not going to be missed...if sisqo was @ Max's ? would've recognized his stewpid bozo ass & ya right gayme ? ass claim he got the cheese steak to go...lol smh. .....lawd
    Is this a Gee alt?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can't let tha world kno wat tha city already knows…

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

They not putting hands on tha real threats… it's a difference frm having ? rock 4 you as apposed to having goofies ready 2 do dumb ? 4 you… gotta watch how mfs move……meek squashed it wit 50 because 50 got real savages who protect him when he's in town an meek knows this an knows them…

And game was at max only because dc can't go on that side game knew wat he was doing should of told him go 2 sp

Game really wasn't at Max lol I was on the line with people in real time, Max's right around the corner from me.. I can verify Meek do be riding around NP in RR's and on dirt bikes, seen it with my own eyes.

He did go to SP, in Passyunk square where all the Italians are. Still SP is hella small and nothing is far away.. It's not like Meek's crew would have been shook of him. They're undoubtedly more deep than him when he's in town.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

They not putting hands on tha real threats… it's a difference frm having ? rock 4 you as apposed to having goofies ready 2 do dumb ? 4 you… gotta watch how mfs move……meek squashed it wit 50 because 50 got real savages who protect him when he's in town an meek knows this an knows them…

And game was at max only because dc can't go on that side game knew wat he was doing should of told him go 2 sp

Game really wasn't at Max lol I was on the line with people in real time, Max's right around the corner from me.. I can verify Meek do be riding around NP in RR's and on dirt bikes, seen it with my own eyes.

He did go to SP, in Passyunk square where all the Italians are. Still SP is hella small and nothing is far away.. It's not like Meek's crew would have been shook of him. They're undoubtedly more deep than him when he's in town.

So what's the best cheesesteak spot in Philly?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

So what's the best cheesesteak spot in Philly?

depends on where you grew up.