French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    You ? don't know what y'all want y'all DON'T like everybody getting along and y'all DON'T like ? that don't keep the same energy when they see a ? and y'all DON'T like internet tuff talk with no action but then y'all also DON'T like when ? got a problem with somebody runs down on them and does it without talking or bragging about it..... Like gawd damn ? can't win on the internet

The only ? who been beat up ain't said ? about meek. Show me a video where French said ? meek. But game and drake ain't been touched yet. Safaree got away. For some reason you decided to join gee as a meek groupie. You are blind to the truth.

safaree ran away...he dont count..? aint even try to fight back..

and drake know he aint fighting. that ? just happy he lightskinned
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    its one thing to say why cant meek fight those ? on his own...but its another thing to say he aint step to game ....did game go searching to stitches? an when stitches found him...its not like he was ready to rumble.

game is a ? bulked up bully fukk ? .

meek is a ? . its been certified on this site time and time again...but yall want the bully to fukk with the ? ? ? or ask the ? ? to go find the bully?

who game run up on solo other than 16 yr old girls?

aint too many ? gonna fight you if you got ya squad with you.

smdh at yall...

now yall defending a ? ? an he aint yall family?

smdh

i give up. only fukk ? will keep fukking with a ? ? . and only fukk ? want a ? to fukk with a ? ? .

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? don't know what y'all want y'all DON'T like everybody getting along and y'all DON'T like ? that don't keep the same energy when they see a ? and y'all DON'T like internet tuff talk with no action but then y'all also DON'T like when ? got a problem with somebody runs down on them and does it without talking or bragging about it..... Like gawd damn ? can't win on the internet

The only ? who been beat up ain't said ? about meek. Show me a video where French said ? meek. But game and drake ain't been touched yet. Safaree got away. For some reason you decided to join gee as a meek groupie. You are blind to the truth.

they cheap shot safaree
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

they cheap shot safaree

lets not act like he woulda fought anyway..

hes another hold me back ass ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

meek has fought just as many ? as drake as far as his personal beefs in the industry. Safaree ran but given the number of ? surrounding him the chasers lost for letting him slip out. Let meek get ran up on 5 on 2 and see if meek stays around or if he runs. The point is the only ? meek and crew beat up was the ? ghost writing for drake and a ? who never talked ? about meek in french. He also tried to e-jump akademiks who was one of the few personalities who was supporting meeks projects through his platform.

Meek and the chasers are dumb as ? and hustling backwards.

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    its one thing to say why cant meek fight those ? on his own...but its another thing to say he aint step to game ....did game go searching to stitches? an when stitches found him...its not like he was ready to rumble.

meek is a ? . its been certified on this site time and time again...but yall want the bully to fukk with the ? ? ? or ask the ? ? to go find the bully?

smdh at yall...

smdh

i give up. only fukk ? will keep fukking with a ? ? . and only fukk ? want a ? to fukk with a ? ? .
    @2stepz_ahead
    Bro I’m not debating you,
    but I just read twice where you said
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,
    then I should be able to name atleast 3 or 4 ? that smutted her out... Right ??

If Meek so much of a ? ,
    why nobody ever put hands on him or took his jewelry ?? Meek never got ran out of no city or club, and he still be in his hood (North Philly) riding around in $200,000 cars..

Again I’m not debating you,
    I’m just trying to understand..
  • RickyRich
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

smdh at yall...

smdh

Bro I’m not debating you,
    but I just read twice where you said
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,
    then I should be able to name atleast 3 or 4 ? that smutted her out... Right ??

If Meek so much of a ? ,
    why nobody ever put hands on him or took his jewelry ?? Meek never got ran out of no city or club, and he still be in his hood (North Philly) riding around in $200,000 cars..

Again I’m not debating you,
    I’m just trying to understand..

Bro that ? b rollin deep
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Post your Baby picture Gee

au9njdhesccm.png

? ya ? lookin baby pik ? leave my posts alone....u r a Roger from what's happening nerd ? idgaf u u ? ? ...
    illedout wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so @illedout is a gee dickrider? makes sense
    bck145 wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so @illedout is a gee dickrider? makes sense

Its the same person...on some kevin durant twitter ?

2 clown ass white boys that add nothing to the thread..

@DarthRozay you was a better poster when you were rozay tabernacle..

It's a shame how the reason has became so shady crackkka friendly once the donkey took over the ic...

HK365 wrote: »
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on
    Game been waiting on them cats to pull up for a minute now...

Why don't game pull up on him he the one with the problems... I mean ain't that how it's supposed to go ? living in your city and ain't been touched yet it's on game to do the pulling up there *shrugs*

That's what I'm saying sisqo is the ? that started the fake beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek.......but gayme know if he touch meek that butterfly is getting permanently removed cuz meek ain't 40 or rass & meek stay n Cali fuking wit real bloods like YG & crips like nipsey.....plus gayme know the people who follow him r clowns that's y he made that fake video on ig frontin like he was @ Max's & they Dumb ? believe him...lolllll

ur stupid if u think nipsey n yg going to jump into game n meek beef.

Beyond stupid

& Ya beyond stewpid listening to that canadian drakie I said when meek goes too Cali he ? wit real bloods like yg meek don't give a ? about a fake blood who got slapped by suge for claiming piru..... The way sisqo & his midget ? was popping ? them 2 bozos was fronting like they run Cali & meek has been there many times since gayme started the fake beef..
    Aye @gee757 since youre a MMG affiliate when that Papoose album droppin?
    giphy.gif

The same day woodface drops woodface last official album came out n 09 that muuunkee is washed...

U hockey playing clown when French didn't post dc4 on ig & he's on it he basically said ? meek I'm riding with Drake...
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    So wait if you live in MY city and I'm saying you told on me and I wanna beat your ass I wanna slap you I wanna do this and that and I know where you live so I'ma get you it's on ME to come find you??? Wtf who birth you new ? smmfh..... Meek ain't suppose to go find the ? doing the threatening it's on the ? doing the threatening to go to him just like all these situations these Chaser ? been doing... They got the beef they want the smoke so they going to run down on them you new millennials need sum big homies not born in 90's to teach y'all how things work and it's funny watching ? leave out Beans becuz but let me guess he don't count he got shot lol
  • gee757
    Options
    So wait if you live in MY city and I'm saying you told on me and I wanna beat your ass I wanna slap you I wanna do this and that and I know where you live so I'ma get you it's on ME to come find you??? Wtf who birth you new ? smmfh..... Meek ain't suppose to go find the ? doing the threatening it's on the ? doing the threatening to go to him just like all these situations these Chaser ? been doing... They got the beef they want the smoke so they going to run down on them you new millennials need sum big homies not born in 90's to teach y'all how things work and it's funny watching ? leave out Beans becuz but let me guess he don't count he got shot lol

These r the same bozos that believe gayme was @ Max's these Dumb ? believe anything that Butterfly stripper piru ? says there's no talking logik 2 them....smh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

name one ? who got beat up that actually threatened meek. QMiller never threatened meek. ? Without the Qmiller tapes leaking meek doesn't have a case to bring down drake. French never was talking about meek either. But french gets beat up? Akademiks was live streaming DC4 on his twitch page which much of his 1 million youtube followers go to. But Ak gets pulled up with on the group message by the chasers.

Meeks goons have not touched Game, 50 (when they were beefing), Drake, and didn't beat up Safaree who was able to dip away.

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

name one ? who got beat up that actually threatened meek. QMiller never threatened meek. ? Without the Qmiller tapes leaking meek doesn't have a case to bring down drake. French never was talking about meek either. But french gets beat up? Akademiks was live streaming DC4 on his twitch page which much of his 1 million youtube followers go to. But Ak gets pulled up with on the group message by the chasers.

Meeks goons have not touched Game, 50 (when they were beefing), Drake, and didn't beat up Safaree who was able to dip away.

THAT'S MY POINT.... Again you new ? need big homies.... They didn't threaten Meek he the one with the threats for them so it's on him to run down on them since he the one who want the smoke.... Game the one that want the smoke with Meek so why the hell is it on Meek to go find Game SMH
  • gee757
    Options
    Safaree got away but his man's caught the beats & meek & woodface was cool so the beef was never real & this game ? is ? ? like ar ab brother said...... cuz sisqo is claiming meek is a rat wit no proof then this stripper change of heart contestant is making diss raps& all types of threats even fake ig video s to fool the gullible Dumb ? on the net but ain't seeing meek.....but meek b n Cali wit the real bloods yg & u telling me this tongue ring queen is suppose too have some pull n Cali???? Yeah right...
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Safaree got away but his man's caught the beats & meek & woodface was cool so the beef was never real & this game ? is ? ? like ar ab brother said...... cuz sisqo is claiming meek is a rat wit no proof then this stripper change of heart contestant is making diss raps& all types of threats even fake ig video s to fool the gullible Dumb ? on the net but ain't seeing meek.....but meek b n Cali wit the real bloods yg & u telling me this tongue ring queen is suppose too have some pull n Cali???? Yeah right...

beats lol they did the same ? a boogie n pnbrock did . safaree boy got up dust himself off like it was nun
  • gee757
    Options

beats lol they did the same ? a boogie n pnbrock did . safaree boy got up dust himself off like it was nun

1st off salute sb ? he took his beats like a man unlike sb who ran like a koward... when he knew it was on sight after all them ig thuggin video s wit sisqo & that ? was n LA & that ? gayme ain't pull up cuz he's a ? for real....
  • RickyRich
    Options

1st off salute sb ? he took his beats like a man unlike sb who ran like a koward... when he knew it was on sight after all them ig thuggin video s wit sisqo & that ? was n LA & that ? gayme ain't pull up cuz he's a ? for real....

all wat u say about game goes for you too .
  • gee757
    Options

Saltine ? sisqo is a ? cuz he let the chasers press 1 of his ig thugging flunkies n LA
  • RickyRich
    Options

Saltine ? sisqo is a ? cuz he let the chasers press 1 of his ig thugging flunkies n LA

nah u the only ? i see . duckin how many fades u fat ? hop off that porch .
  • gee757
    Options

Lol crackkka Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie ? & gtfoh idgaf about ya wanna b ass...foh
  • RickyRich
    Options

Lol crackkka Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie ? & gtfoh idgaf about ya wanna b ass...foh

lmfao i aint no wanna be . im just callin it how i see it u a full time ? ? .
  • gee757
    Options

Lol@ this coming from a facelessscary ? like ya self...gtfoh
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol@ this coming from a facelessscary ? like ya self...gtfoh

You don't even have an avi....you faceless ? , no mann!
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These r the same bozos that believe gayme was @ Max's these Dumb ? believe anything that Butterfly stripper piru ? says there's no talking logik 2 them....smh

was you there ?
  • gee757
    Options

was you there ?

Sisqo was not @ Max's gayme got word the chasers was n the building ready to beat the BUTTERFLY off his face....so instead of being a man of his word showing up sisqo thong thong thong th thong stripper ? ass made a fake ig video frontin like he was @ Max's cuz he didn't want to get his ? popping tip drill ass beat...#Facts

https://youtu.be/uhwuLIjYVCA