French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So wait if you live in MY city and I'm saying you told on me and I wanna beat your ass I wanna slap you I wanna do this and that and I know where you live so I'ma get you it's on ME to come find you??? Wtf who birth you new ? smmfh..... Meek ain't suppose to go find the ? doing the threatening it's on the ? doing the threatening to go to him just like all these situations these Chaser ? been doing... They got the beef they want the smoke so they going to run down on them you new millennials need sum big homies not born in 90's to teach y'all how things work and it's funny watching ? leave out Beans becuz but let me guess he don't count he got shot lol

These r the same bozos that believe gayme was @ Max's these Dumb ? believe anything that Butterfly stripper piru ? says there's no talking logik 2 them....smh

was you there ?

Sisqo was not @ Max's gayme got word the chasers was n the building ready to beat the BUTTERFLY off his face....so instead of being a man of his word showing up sisqo thong thong thong th thong stripper ? ass made a fake ig video frontin like he was @ Max's cuz he didn't want to get his ? popping tip drill ass beat...#Facts

https://youtu.be/uhwuLIjYVCA

you didn't answer my question
    was you there not game can you read ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Safaree got away but his man's caught the beats & meek & woodface was cool so the beef was never real & this game ? is ? ? like ar ab brother said...... cuz sisqo is claiming meek is a rat wit no proof then this stripper change of heart contestant is making diss raps& all types of threats even fake ig video s to fool the gullible Dumb ? on the net but ain't seeing meek.....but meek b n Cali wit the real bloods yg & u telling me this tongue ring queen is suppose too have some pull n Cali???? Yeah right...

beats lol they did the same ? a boogie n pnbrock did . safaree boy got up dust himself off like it was nun

1st off salute sb ? he took his beats like a man unlike sb who ran like a koward... when he knew it was on sight after all them ig thuggin video s wit sisqo & that ? was n LA & that ? gayme ain't pull up cuz he's a ? for real....

all wat u say about game goes for you too .

Saltine ? sisqo is a ? cuz he let the chasers press 1 of his ig thugging flunkies n LA

nah u the only ? i see . duckin how many fades u fat ? hop off that porch .

Lol crackkka Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie ? & gtfoh idgaf about ya wanna b ass...foh

lmfao i aint no wanna be . im just callin it how i see it u a full time ? ? .

Lol@ this coming from a facelessscary ? like ya self...gtfoh

what ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    if you personally wasnt at max's then you cannot say he wasnt there . You think those people are going to say ya he was there wen chasers are behind the camera asking them if they seeing game LOL
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Wait u dumb ? really believe game was @ Max's???? Damn the stripper ? got a Cult following that believe s anything that comes off his tongue ring no mann...............if u dumb ? think them people that worked @ maxs is gonna miss a 6'3 ? male stripper wit a Butterfly on face n all red coming through ya stewpid
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wait u dumb ? really believe game was @ Max's???? Damn the stripper ? got a Cult following that believe s anything that comes off his tongue ring no mann...............if u dumb ? think them people that worked @ maxs is gonna miss a 6'3 ? male stripper wit a Butterfly on face n all red coming through ya stewpid

If you think they gonna tell the truth after being paid then you dumber than you look

• gee757
    Options
    O now they was paid too say that ha.......I gotta give sisqo props for being able to trick gullible Dumb ? on the net like he did wit that 40glocc jumpin video...
  • RickyRich
    Options
    O now they was paid too say that ha.......I gotta give sisqo props for being able to trick gullible Dumb ? on the net like he did wit that 40glocc jumpin video...

only gullible person is you . You were not there either were any of us so no one can take anyone side .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    your such a ? rider nh that you unable to understand what anyone saying .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post your Baby picture Gee

au9njdhesccm.png

? ya ? lookin baby pik ? leave my posts alone....u r a Roger from what's happening nerd ? idgaf u u ? ? ...
    illedout wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so @illedout is a gee dickrider? makes sense
    bck145 wrote: »

Its the same person...on some kevin durant twitter ?

2 clown ass white boys that add nothing to the thread..

@DarthRozay you was a better poster when you were rozay tabernacle..

It's a shame how the reason has became so shady crackkka friendly once the donkey took over the ic...

HK365 wrote: »
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on
    Game been waiting on them cats to pull up for a minute now...

Why don't game pull up on him he the one with the problems... I mean ain't that how it's supposed to go ? living in your city and ain't been touched yet it's on game to do the pulling up there *shrugs*

That's what I'm saying sisqo is the ? that started the fake beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek.......but gayme know if he touch meek that butterfly is getting permanently removed cuz meek ain't 40 or rass & meek stay n Cali fuking wit real bloods like YG & crips like nipsey.....plus gayme know the people who follow him r clowns that's y he made that fake video on ig frontin like he was @ Max's & they Dumb ? believe him...lolllll

ur stupid if u think nipsey n yg going to jump into game n meek beef.

Beyond stupid

& Ya beyond stewpid listening to that canadian drakie I said when meek goes too Cali he ? wit real bloods like yg meek don't give a ? about a fake blood who got slapped by suge for claiming piru..... The way sisqo & his midget ? was popping ? them 2 bozos was fronting like they run Cali & meek has been there many times since gayme started the fake beef..
    Aye @gee757 since youre a MMG affiliate when that Papoose album droppin?
    giphy.gif

The same day woodface drops woodface last official album came out n 09 that muuunkee is washed...
    You ? don't know what y'all want y'all DON'T like everybody getting along and y'all DON'T like ? that don't keep the same energy when they see a ? and y'all DON'T like internet tuff talk with no action but then y'all also DON'T like when ? got a problem with somebody runs down on them and does it without talking or bragging about it..... Like gawd damn ? can't win on the internet

The only ? who been beat up ain't said ? about meek. Show me a video where French said ? meek. But game and drake ain't been touched yet. Safaree got away. For some reason you decided to join gee as a meek groupie. You are blind to the truth.

U hockey playing clown when French didn't post dc4 on ig & he's on it he basically said ? meek I'm riding with Drake...

Lol so French (not on meeks label) is supposed to be meeks marketing machine and promote meeks album? ? outa here that's some ? ? ? to get mad cause a ? didn't retweet or post a photo of your album. I dare you to amount to ? in life gee lmao.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    ? depend on other ? way to much . Meek shouldnt even care about who retweets he really should care if his fanbase really loyal and are they going to buy his ? without other artist promoting his ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What’s wrong with being cool with ppl in your field?

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait if you live in MY city and I'm saying you told on me and I wanna beat your ass I wanna slap you I wanna do this and that and I know where you live so I'ma get you it's on ME to come find you??? Wtf who birth you new ? smmfh..... Meek ain't suppose to go find the ? doing the threatening it's on the ? doing the threatening to go to him just like all these situations these Chaser ? been doing... They got the beef they want the smoke so they going to run down on them you new millennials need sum big homies not born in 90's to teach y'all how things work and it's funny watching ? leave out Beans becuz but let me guess he don't count he got shot lol

These r the same bozos that believe gayme was @ Max's these Dumb ? believe anything that Butterfly stripper piru ? says there's no talking logik 2 them....smh

Game wasn't at Max's. I know people that were working there that night that will tell you he was never in there.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so game never actually went to max? so not only did he start that fake beef to sell records and it backfired he lied about his stunt??
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    He was inside of a car on the other side of the street. Anyone who ever been to Max's/Clock Bar knows it's always a crazy line extending outside the door ESPECIALLY on a Saturday night.. Muslims selling oils outside, all that.. You got to wait in line for half an hour minimum to get some food. It's not like he could just walk in without being noticed. I thought he later admitted that he didn't get out the car.

I mean either way I don't see the point. That's like Meek going to Louis Burger on Rosecrans on a random night. You expect someone to pull up on you at any given time?? Haaaa I mean the beef really ain't THAT serious.
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Post your Baby picture Gee

au9njdhesccm.png

? ya ? lookin baby pik ? leave my posts alone....u r a Roger from what's happening nerd ? idgaf u u ? ? ...
    bck145 wrote: »

Its the same person...on some kevin durant twitter ?

2 clown ass white boys that add nothing to the thread..

@DarthRozay you was a better poster when you were rozay tabernacle..

It's a shame how the reason has became so shady crackkka friendly once the donkey took over the ic...

HK365 wrote: »
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on
    Game been waiting on them cats to pull up for a minute now...

Why don't game pull up on him he the one with the problems... I mean ain't that how it's supposed to go ? living in your city and ain't been touched yet it's on game to do the pulling up there *shrugs*

That's what I'm saying sisqo is the ? that started the fake beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek.......but gayme know if he touch meek that butterfly is getting permanently removed cuz meek ain't 40 or rass & meek stay n Cali fuking wit real bloods like YG & crips like nipsey.....plus gayme know the people who follow him r clowns that's y he made that fake video on ig frontin like he was @ Max's & they Dumb ? believe him...lolllll

ur stupid if u think nipsey n yg going to jump into game n meek beef.

Beyond stupid

& Ya beyond stewpid listening to that canadian drakie I said when meek goes too Cali he ? wit real bloods like yg meek don't give a ? about a fake blood who got slapped by suge for claiming piru..... The way sisqo & his midget ? was popping ? them 2 bozos was fronting like they run Cali & meek has been there many times since gayme started the fake beef..
    Aye @gee757 since youre a MMG affiliate when that Papoose album droppin?
    giphy.gif

The same day woodface drops woodface last official album came out n 09 that muuunkee is washed...
    You ? don't know what y'all want y'all DON'T like everybody getting along and y'all DON'T like ? that don't keep the same energy when they see a ? and y'all DON'T like internet tuff talk with no action but then y'all also DON'T like when ? got a problem with somebody runs down on them and does it without talking or bragging about it..... Like gawd damn ? can't win on the internet

The only ? who been beat up ain't said ? about meek. Show me a video where French said ? meek. But game and drake ain't been touched yet. Safaree got away. For some reason you decided to join gee as a meek groupie. You are blind to the truth.

U hockey playing clown when French didn't post dc4 on ig & he's on it he basically said ? meek I'm riding with Drake...

Lol so French (not on meeks label) is supposed to be meeks marketing machine and promote meeks album? ? outa here that's some ? ? ? to get mad cause a ? didn't retweet or post a photo of your album. I dare you to amount to ? in life gee lmao.

Gretz french is on dc4 so when he didn't post that & was posting Drake pix the beef was on...
    Im still cracking up when ? said the Chasers was sleep when Game was in Philly.

The krazy thing is the chasers was wide awake@ Max's ready too beat the BUTTERFLY off sisqo face but gayme was to ? come in

buttuh_b wrote: »

Game wasn't at Max's. I know people that were working there that night that will tell you he was never in there.

What I don't like is how the game stay lying & fixing videos so gullible Dumb ? on the net believe him.....like the 40gloc video gayme was too ? to fight 40 1on1 so he jumped him but made a video like it was a 1on1 fight......now this stripper ? is doctor in another video acting like he was @ Max's knowing damn well his ? ass ain't step foot n Max's
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    He was inside of a car on the other side of the street. Anyone who ever been to Max's/Clock Bar knows it's always a crazy line extending outside the door ESPECIALLY on a Saturday night.. Muslims selling oils outside, all that.. You got to wait in line for half an hour minimum to get some food. It's not like he could just walk in without being noticed. I thought he later admitted that he didn't get out the car.

I mean either way I don't see the point. That's like Meek going to Louis Burger on Rosecrans on a random night. You expect someone to pull up on you at any given time?? Haaaa I mean the beef really ain't THAT serious.

A 6'3 ? male stripper wit blonde hair a Butterfly on his face dressed n a tight red shirt & thong wit red bottoms on is not going to be missed...if sisqo was @ Max's ? would've recognized his stewpid bozo ass & ya right gayme ? ass claim he got the cheese steak to go...lol smh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its one thing to say why cant meek fight those ? on his own...but its another thing to say he aint step to game ....did game go searching to stitches? an when stitches found him...its not like he was ready to rumble.

game is a ? bulked up bully fukk ? .

meek is a ? . its been certified on this site time and time again...but yall want the bully to fukk with the ? ? ? or ask the ? ? to go find the bully?

who game run up on solo other than 16 yr old girls?

aint too many ? gonna fight you if you got ya squad with you.

smdh at yall...

now yall defending a ? ? an he aint yall family?

smdh

i give up. only fukk ? will keep fukking with a ? ? . and only fukk ? want a ? to fukk with a ? ? .
    @2stepz_ahead
    Bro I’m not debating you,
    but I just read twice where you said
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,
    then I should be able to name atleast 3 or 4 ? that smutted her out... Right ??

If Meek so much of a ? ,
    why nobody ever put hands on him or took his jewelry ?? Meek never got ran out of no city or club, and he still be in his hood (North Philly) riding around in $200,000 cars..

Again I’m not debating you,
    I’m just trying to understand..

aye bruh...you got every right to ask....

im just going by the IC keep saying meek a ? and using all these "facts" that hes a ? .

so with that being said....why would anyone expect him to go after game whos bigger than him, if hes the ? ?

that sounds crazy to me. cuz if meek does go after game then hes no longer a ? ? but game can come find meek? and lets not act like game went to maxs like he said. he would have taken a photo inside just like he did with genos.....game is corny.

i still dont see why he gets a pass
  • gee757
    Options
    its one thing to say why cant meek fight those ? on his own...but its another thing to say he aint step to game ....did game go searching to stitches? an when stitches found him...its not like he was ready to rumble.

meek is a ? . its been certified on this site time and time again...but yall want the bully to fukk with the ? ? ? or ask the ? ? to go find the bully?

smdh at yall...

smdh

i give up. only fukk ? will keep fukking with a ? ? . and only fukk ? want a ? to fukk with a ? ? .
    @2stepz_ahead
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,

If Meek so much of a ? ,
    why nobody ever put hands on him or took his jewelry ?? Meek never got ran out of no city or club, and he still be in his hood (North Philly) riding around in $200,000 cars..

im just going by the IC keep saying meek a ? and using all these "facts" that hes a ? .

so with that being said....why would anyone expect him to go after game whos bigger than him, if hes the ? ?

that sounds crazy to me. cuz if meek does go after game then hes no longer a ? ? but game can come find meek? and lets not act like game went to maxs like he said. he would have taken a photo inside just like he did with genos.....game is corny.

Stop talking logik 2 these Dumb ? these bozos Support a ? wit a Butterfly on his face there is no hope for them........my thing is if meek is so ? y won't sisqo go back 2 Max's & shoot another meek diss video inside? then that will prove gayme was there..lollll
  • x the unknown
    Options

smdh at yall...

smdh

@2stepz_ahead
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,

If Meek so much of a ? ,

Stop talking logik 2 these Dumb ? these bozos Support a ? wit a Butterfly on his face there is no hope for them........my thing is if meek is so ? y won't sisqo go back 2 Max's & shoot another meek diss video inside? then that will prove gayme was there..lollll

they gonna run into each other one day no point in going back & forth
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

smdh at yall...

smdh

@2stepz_ahead
    “Meek a ? ”..

If I call a girl a hoe,

If Meek so much of a ? ,

they gonna run into each other one day no point in going back & forth

yes they will and game will get buck now that he been lifting.

but he still a ?
  • x the unknown
    Options
    meek crew gonna run up soon as they see him
  • x the unknown
    Options
    how game jump into this thread anyway
  • x the unknown
    Options
    went from frenchie to meek
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    went from frenchie to meek

everytime meeks people go at someone or looks at a ? crazy...they say he didnt go find game.....
    but keep skipping over why game didnt go find stitches or 50