French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yall still arguing about this ? ?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Meeks and his crew I feel try too hard to show they are tough guys.......

Can't let tha world kno wat tha city already knows…
    illedout wrote: »

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

They not putting hands on tha real threats… it's a difference frm having ? rock 4 you as apposed to having goofies ready 2 do dumb ? 4 you… gotta watch how mfs move……meek squashed it wit 50 because 50 got real savages who protect him when he's in town an meek knows this an knows them…

And game was at max only because dc can't go on that side game knew wat he was doing should of told him go 2 sp

Game really wasn't at Max lol I was on the line with people in real time, Max's right around the corner from me.. I can verify Meek do be riding around NP in RR's and on dirt bikes, seen it with my own eyes.

He did go to SP, in Passyunk square where all the Italians are. Still SP is hella small and nothing is far away.. It's not like Meek's crew would have been shook of him. They're undoubtedly more deep than him when he's in town.

So what's the best cheesesteak spot in Philly?

Jims or tonys

The rueben at hershel deli in the terminal market is better than any of the chessteaks
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

They not putting hands on tha real threats… it's a difference frm having ? rock 4 you as apposed to having goofies ready 2 do dumb ? 4 you… gotta watch how mfs move……meek squashed it wit 50 because 50 got real savages who protect him when he's in town an meek knows this an knows them…

And game was at max only because dc can't go on that side game knew wat he was doing should of told him go 2 sp

Game really wasn't at Max lol I was on the line with people in real time, Max's right around the corner from me.. I can verify Meek do be riding around NP in RR's and on dirt bikes, seen it with my own eyes.

He did go to SP, in Passyunk square where all the Italians are. Still SP is hella small and nothing is far away.. It's not like Meek's crew would have been shook of him. They're undoubtedly more deep than him when he's in town.

So what's the best cheesesteak spot in Philly?

depends on where you grew up.

That is a very true statement!!!

Ok so what spot you claiming?

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm Max's all day.. Matter fact, might grab one after work.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who has more clout in the Philly streets, Meek or Will Smith? I bet Big ? Style could get some goons poppin them thangs if he really wanted to
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Meek got people that like him and he got people that don't like him in the city. It is what it is.. it's not like anyone ever viewed him as a street dude. He's from the streets but he's always been a rapper since he was a kid. Not a hustler, shooter, fighter, none of that. Just a rapper.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you know you right from the car to the store an if it aint no parking close you going up the street to checkers...lol

? i need to head around there to the bbq spot
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Who has more clout in the Philly streets, Meek or Will Smith? I bet Big ? Style could get some goons poppin them thangs if he really wanted to

will from west philly...over by overbrook.

them ? once had the best looking girl in the city next to king .....lawd
    had ? from all over the city to to brook to get chicks and fight over chicks.

but them ? over there ....them the cleaned up stylish ? .

i aint been out there in years so maybe its changed.

i used to hang on 54 street with the jamaicans
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got some cousins out in philly but idk what part they at .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

if they jamaican...most like west philly around 54th st.

i was a sumb ass for being out there...but them Jamaican chick....sexiest motherfukers on the planet....but only a few of them were cute.

it was the weirdest ? .

i never understood how chick can be sexy but ugly. but i know now.

my homie sister used to come out an wine for us.....oh man...i miss those days
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2017
    Options

? you know you right from the car to the store an if it aint no parking close you going up the street to checkers...lol

You talking about Dwights on Germantown Ave??

Yo bro you still got them Sixers club seats though? Haaa
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek got people that like him and he got people that don't like him in the city. It is what it is.. it's not like anyone ever viewed him as a street dude. He's from the streets but he's always been a rapper since he was a kid. Not a hustler, shooter, fighter, none of that. Just a rapper.

Shiit about time someone else said it.....ive been saying this ? for awhile
  • RickyRich
    Options

if they jamaican...most like west philly around 54th st.

i was a sumb ass for being out there...but them Jamaican chick....sexiest motherfukers on the planet....but only a few of them were cute.

it was the weirdest ? .

i never understood how chick can be sexy but ugly. but i know now.

my homie sister used to come out an wine for us.....oh man...i miss those days

Ya they jamaicans . Ima find out today
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2017
    Options
    A 6'3 ? male stripper wit blonde hair a Butterfly on his face dressed n a tight red shirt & thong wit red bottoms on is not going to be missed...if sisqo was @ Max's ? would've recognized his stewpid bozo ass & ya right gayme ? ass claim he got the cheese steak to go...lol smh. .....lawd

Fam I'm dead serious gayme wouldn't b missed n Max's not wit that ? ass BUTTERFLY on his face wit the tight red shirt thongs & red bottoms

Sisqo is a pathetic ? cuz he got his ? supporters believing the chasers was sleep like they wasn't@ Max's ready to serve gayme wit the maximum penalty for lying & calling meek a rat...

Tru.....as of right now this is a chatty patty thread but at least that tip drill male ? sisqo is getting exposed as a lying son of a ? cuz that mush face ? wasn't@ Max's
  • RickyRich
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    A 6'3 ? male stripper wit blonde hair a Butterfly on his face dressed n a tight red shirt & thong wit red bottoms on is not going to be missed...if sisqo was @ Max's ? would've recognized his stewpid bozo ass & ya right gayme ? ass claim he got the cheese steak to go...lol smh. .....lawd

Fam I'm dead serious gayme wouldn't b missed n Max's not wit that ? ass BUTTERFLY on his face wit the tight red shirt thongs & red bottoms

Sisqo is a pathetic ? cuz he got his ? supporters believing the chasers was sleep like they wasn't@ Max's ready to serve gayme wit the maximum penalty for lying & calling meek a rat...

Tru.....as of right now this is a chatty patty thread but at least that tip drill male ? sisqo is getting exposed as a lying son of a ? cuz that mush face ? wasn't@ Max's

Damn y u always mentioning game looks tho ? Have u seen urself
  • RickyRich
    Options
    U look like Grimace
  • gee757
    Options
    U look like Grimace

Cracka ? u look like Napoleon Dynamite u goofy culture vulture outsider Canadian drakie foh...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U look like Grimace

Cracka ? u look like Napoleon Dynamite u goofy culture vulture outsider Canadian drakie foh...

what's goofy is you are a grown ass man with no credible job living at ya mommas house lmao.
  • gee757
    Options
    U look like Grimace

what's goofy is you are a grown ass man with no credible job living at ya mommas house lmao.

Just like ya a #1 draft pick hockey player n the nhl on ESPN highlights every night ducking Ken barbs @ subway tryna cut cold cuts ....ha
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

male groupie
  • Lowercase_G
    Lowercase_G Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options
    On the real, I always think it’s ? ? when you got a problem wit a ? , but always gotta have ya homeboys wit you to do something. Like PAC say, you ain’t ? wit out ya homeboys.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real, I always think it’s ? ? when you got a problem wit a ? , but always gotta have ya homeboys wit you to do something. Like PAC say, you ain’t ? wit out ya homeboys.

Neither was Pac....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options

You talking about Dwights on Germantown Ave??

Yo bro you still got them Sixers club seats though? Haaa

i still always have access...balcony suite for flyers game, club level for sixers games.
    im not talking the 40-60 person club....im talking private 16-20 person where you can shut the glass doors and have cheesesteaks and wine while surfing the net and watching a different channel on the flat screens.