French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    ? really keep bringing up Game meanwhile Game punching old off duty cops at b-ball games but ain't laid a hand on the ? he saying he wanna beat up that's living in his city I mean didn't even say one point he say he know where Meek lives???..... Y'all gotta stop with this Game reference it really is a weak one

Meeks has been living in Atlanta for a while now

I'm talking about during the game beef idk where the ? live now but at that time he lived in LA Game saying he got his address but we talking about why Meek ain't ran down on Game?? It's Game job to call his black wall street/ money gang or whatever click he got to run down on Meek not the other way around that response has me wondering have sum of y'all ever had beef outside of the internet

didn't game have cases pending at the time ?? The lost lawsuit for 10mil the cop thing etc starting a "gang " war would've been dumb. But i agree with meek in his back yard game could've been beat him up unless meek running with 1000 goons everywhere he goes which seems to be the case.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really keep bringing up Game meanwhile Game punching old off duty cops at b-ball games but ain't laid a hand on the ? he saying he wanna beat up that's living in his city I mean didn't even say one point he say he know where Meek lives???..... Y'all gotta stop with this Game reference it really is a weak one

proof ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1sHsmx8iU
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Meek’s music just wish he stay focus and away from the ?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

proof ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1sHsmx8iU

living & staying too different things
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

I'm talking about during the game beef idk where the ? live now but at that time he lived in LA Game saying he got his address but we talking about why Meek ain't ran down on Game?? It's Game job to call his black wall street/ money gang or whatever click he got to run down on Meek not the other way around that response has me wondering have sum of y'all ever had beef outside of the internet

didn't game have cases pending at the time ?? The lost lawsuit for 10mil the cop thing etc starting a "gang " war would've been dumb. But i agree with meek in his back yard game could've been beat him up unless meek running with 1000 goons everywhere he goes which seems to be the case.

when has a thousand outta town ? had free reign in LA?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yall do know a ? with a few dollar can have a crib just like that in ATL
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

For that matter he in LA that's your city you telling me he deeper then you in your city??? Naw that's not an excuse that's why I'm not tryna hear that "he ain't do that to game" excuse gotta come with something better then that
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Putting hands on a police > Fighting French and Safaree
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Post your Baby picture Gee

au9njdhesccm.png

? ya ? lookin baby pik ? leave my posts alone....u r a Roger from what's happening nerd ? idgaf u u ? ? ...
    illedout wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so @illedout is a gee dickrider? makes sense
    bck145 wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so @illedout is a gee dickrider? makes sense

Its the same person...on some kevin durant twitter ?

2 clown ass white boys that add nothing to the thread..

@DarthRozay you was a better poster when you were rozay tabernacle..

It's a shame how the reason has became so shady crackkka friendly once the donkey took over the ic...

HK365 wrote: »
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on
    Game been waiting on them cats to pull up for a minute now...

Why don't game pull up on him he the one with the problems... I mean ain't that how it's supposed to go ? living in your city and ain't been touched yet it's on game to do the pulling up there *shrugs*

That's what I'm saying sisqo is the ? that started the fake beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek.......but gayme know if he touch meek that butterfly is getting permanently removed cuz meek ain't 40 or rass & meek stay n Cali fuking wit real bloods like YG & crips like nipsey.....plus gayme know the people who follow him r clowns that's y he made that fake video on ig frontin like he was @ Max's & they Dumb ? believe him...lolllll

ur stupid if u think nipsey n yg going to jump into game n meek beef.

Beyond stupid
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    French is the biggest switch sider. And whoever said meek be all over LA is a lie in itself. That ? be in the safe zone. Game will catch one of them chasers eventually.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

Please tell me what ? has free reign in LA? Just curious? Cause them niccas pay taxes and they still ain't safe. They Hollywood wit it with off duty security
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    if meek aint go at game...game aint go at 50.

meek go after ? ? with a crew..he does hide his crew
    game goes fter ? ? with his crew...but hides his crew

they both ?
    an thats always been my point.

when has game ever gone at a straight up fighter or someone his size?

we know meek a ? ? ....but stop giving game a pass
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please tell me what ? has free reign in LA? Just curious? Cause them niccas pay taxes and they still ain't safe. They Hollywood wit it with off duty security

correct me if im wrong but wont la ? ride with there own other then an outsider ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dead said French is a bigger artist than meek? Gtfoh

French

ey59qtwstalb.png

Meek
    0ua7a4gk4zo9.png
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mostly all those rappers are crew hoppers .
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

correct me if im wrong but wont la ? ride with there own other then an outsider ?

100percent... LA industry niccas are cool for the most part. And if a LA nicca has clout he will try n defuse the situation. But outta town niccas coming out here just roaming isn't happening. I'm not going to get into personals but trust the fact meek cannot come over here in this hood due to wacc and U relationship. Ain't ? nip can do about that either nor would he.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

100percent... LA industry niccas are cool for the most part. And if a LA nicca has clout he will try n defuse the situation. But outta town niccas coming out here just roaming isn't happening. I'm not going to get into personals but trust the fact meek cannot come over here in this hood due to wacc and U relationship. Ain't ? nip can do about that either nor would he.

wack is cool w the 60s?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh what multi millionaire from the East Coast would want to go all the way to the West Coast just to hang in/around somebody else hood..

That’s dumb as hell..

So basically Meek ain’t allowed in a hood that he was never going to go to anyway..

x9xeYZ
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

wack is cool w the 60s?

Wacc is cool wit U and floss and several other real 60s. No he don't be in the hood at all. But they ? wit him
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The chasers are now shooting 1 for 14 from the field right now. Always thought french was only popping in the mainstream because of who he knows/dickrides. At the same time i don't know what this accomplishes. French ain't been popping ? at meek. Maybe he ain't doing music with meek anymore but that doesn't warrant sending goons out.

Huh at bolded??? You be coming with the most non fitting analogies of all time

It doesn't get more fitting for a squad who twice has tried to start ? in the south philly sports complex. First it was at the drake show when chasers were posted outside. Now they running up on French in the actual home of my sixers. Back in LA the chasers were in cover 2 against Safaree and friend and they still let them bums get to the endzone. Before that they ain't touch game and claimed they were sleep lmaoo. 14th time is the charm. Salute the chasers for being the dumest goons in hip hop.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? don't know what y'all want y'all DON'T like everybody getting along and y'all DON'T like ? that don't keep the same energy when they see a ? and y'all DON'T like internet tuff talk with no action but then y'all also DON'T like when ? got a problem with somebody runs down on them and does it without talking or bragging about it..... Like gawd damn ? can't win on the internet

The only ? who been beat up ain't said ? about meek. Show me a video where French said ? meek. But game and drake ain't been touched yet. Safaree got away. For some reason you decided to join gee as a meek groupie. You are blind to the truth.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Bruh what multi millionaire from the East Coast would want to go all the way to the West Coast just to hang in/around somebody else hood..

That’s dumb as hell..

So basically Meek ain’t allowed in a hood that he was never going to go to anyway..

x9xeYZ

you be surprised ...? do it all the time.

i never understood that ?