French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    I don't get it u squares praise woodface when he b ig thuggin making threats about beating french...but when the word is the chasers put hands on French for switching sides popping ? meek is a ? ??? U lames can't have it both ways smh
    RickyRich wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Meeks and his crew I feel try too hard to show they are tough guys.......

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

@illedout Didn't O'Melly get called all sorts of stupid ? for posting guns on his instagram? Didn't these dumb ? also post pics and videos threatening Drake and sitting outside the gate at his concert in Philly?

Omelly posted the guns letting sisqo know if he touch meek that ? ass butterfly is getting shot off his face........& Drake was popping ? on stage so of course the chasers is gonna show up to c was good wit the Canadian Milli vanilli..

where was his guns wen he got shot ?

U foolish drakie Omelly didn't get shot u fool that was for a music video.. SMH

So you went from he didnt get shot to ? get shot everyday? ? stupid.

Omelly finally spoke on it he was playing like it was just a music video on ig.........

Im talking about you you dumb ? . YOU said he didnt get shot, then YOU switched your story up when the facts came out ? . And you never seen me praising 50 for doing ? . Stop trying to deflect you slow ass ? . This has nothing to do with 50 or game. Gtfoh!

Wtf is ya ? talking about??? I said wat I said cuz Omelly was playing like it was just a video shoot on ig.... I didn't know he had really got shot till that video when he spoke on it cuz he didn't make it clear on ig...

You a gotdamn lie. You follow everything the DC ? do and was crying in the thread about him getting shot like he didnt take an L. Cant even keep up with your own lies.

Clown plz I was the 1 calling that ? a chatty patty thread cuz nobody could confirm ? ........& Now omelly finally spoke on it & he was shot n the leg & walked/limped out the hospital n a wk after shooting a music video too

Again you lying. You just said a few post ago you didnt know he really got shot then you said he only did it for a video shoot. Just shut the ? up and stop lying man hold that L.

Wat Eva I ain't got to explain ? too u.......back too wat we was og talkin bout gayme Butterfly is getting shot off if he swings a punch@ meek...

omelly-chopper-instagram.png

You explained yourself the last few post you smart dumb ? . Not the first or last time you got caught up in your lies. Did you pull a KD and forget which ic account you were logged into?

Bozo ? @cain made the thread about omelly getting shot & I called it a chatty patty thread cuz nobody could confirm ? & when omelly started posting ig pix shooting a music video n the hospitalI thought he didn't get shot.......I never seen that video of omelly saying he got shot proving Cain thread wasn't chatty patty it was real & I was wrong it is wat it is but it also wasn't like omelly got murked like Drake goon 5th..
    Im trying to figure when the ? did posting guns online become "gangsta". ? is sad. Just making the boys in blue jobs too easy

Omelly was just letting sisqo know when he takes that thong thong thong th thong off & stop being a ? & hook off on meek he's throwing his life away for his real BLOOD........did u not hear ar ab lil brother??? If meek was a snitch y is gayme ? ass making diss records y ain't that Butterfly ? seeing meek n the streets???? All this calling meek a rat with no proof is gonna get gayme shot on camera like ar ab lil bro said especially when sisqo was signed to 2 documented rats(Jimmy& woodface).......ar ab said Philly was coming together to ? the fake blood Butterfly ? sisqo til beans had 2 ? up everything siding wit a outsider stripper ? from Cali...

https://youtu.be/jOacMlG0o68

You also called ar ab a human pin cushion when he was dissin meek

U jump crews more than french

gee a ? rider in real life

Yeah he stays riding police ? ....but switches sides when he needs to...whatever fits his lies to make himself feel more justified
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny because I didn't even know they had problems and my man told me it was gonna happen the day before Powerhouse.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it u squares praise woodface when he b ig thuggin making threats about beating french...but when the word is the chasers put hands on French for switching sides popping ? meek is a ? ??? U lames can't have it both ways smh

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

@illedout Didn't O'Melly get called all sorts of stupid ? for posting guns on his instagram? Didn't these dumb ? also post pics and videos threatening Drake and sitting outside the gate at his concert in Philly?

Omelly posted the guns letting sisqo know if he touch meek that ? ass butterfly is getting shot off his face........& Drake was popping ? on stage so of course the chasers is gonna show up to c was good wit the Canadian Milli vanilli..

Omelly finally spoke on it he was playing like it was just a music video on ig.........

Im talking about you you dumb ? . YOU said he didnt get shot, then YOU switched your story up when the facts came out ? . And you never seen me praising 50 for doing ? . Stop trying to deflect you slow ass ? . This has nothing to do with 50 or game. Gtfoh!

Wtf is ya ? talking about??? I said wat I said cuz Omelly was playing like it was just a video shoot on ig.... I didn't know he had really got shot till that video when he spoke on it cuz he didn't make it clear on ig...

You a gotdamn lie. You follow everything the DC ? do and was crying in the thread about him getting shot like he didnt take an L. Cant even keep up with your own lies.

Clown plz I was the 1 calling that ? a chatty patty thread cuz nobody could confirm ? ........& Now omelly finally spoke on it & he was shot n the leg & walked/limped out the hospital n a wk after shooting a music video too

Again you lying. You just said a few post ago you didnt know he really got shot then you said he only did it for a video shoot. Just shut the ? up and stop lying man hold that L.

Wat Eva I ain't got to explain ? too u.......back too wat we was og talkin bout gayme Butterfly is getting shot off if he swings a punch@ meek...

You explained yourself the last few post you smart dumb ? . Not the first or last time you got caught up in your lies. Did you pull a KD and forget which ic account you were logged into?

Bozo ? @cain made the thread about omelly getting shot & I called it a chatty patty thread cuz nobody could confirm ? & when omelly started posting ig pix shooting a music video n the hospitalI thought he didn't get shot.......I never seen that video of omelly saying he got shot proving Cain thread wasn't chatty patty it was real & I was wrong it is wat it is but it also wasn't like omelly got murked like Drake goon 5th..
    Im trying to figure when the ? did posting guns online become "gangsta". ? is sad. Just making the boys in blue jobs too easy

Omelly was just letting sisqo know when he takes that thong thong thong th thong off & stop being a ? & hook off on meek he's throwing his life away for his real BLOOD........did u not hear ar ab lil brother??? If meek was a snitch y is gayme ? ass making diss records y ain't that Butterfly ? seeing meek n the streets???? All this calling meek a rat with no proof is gonna get gayme shot on camera like ar ab lil bro said especially when sisqo was signed to 2 documented rats(Jimmy& woodface).......ar ab said Philly was coming together to ? the fake blood Butterfly ? sisqo til beans had 2 ? up everything siding wit a outsider stripper ? from Cali...

Keep fif name out ur mouth .
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You also called ar ab a human pin cushion when he was dissin meek

U jump crews more than french

gee a ? rider in real life

Yeah he stays riding police ? ....but switches sides when he needs to...whatever fits his lies to make himself feel more justified

facts
  • RickyRich
    Options

U lil ? . Meek crew steady droppin like flies .
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    It's funny because I didn't even know they had problems and my man told me it was gonna happen the day before Powerhouse.

I seen it last yr on French ig when he had Drake all over it & when French didn't post up dc4 & he was on it..... again if French got hands put on him for being a crew hopper I'm not surprised it was eventually going to happen...

? u u Canadian drakie outsiders don't run ? n the states foh..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao so meek was upset about someone not posting about his albums/mixtapes AGAIN?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

I seen it last yr on French ig when he had Drake all over it & when French didn't post up dc4 & he was on it..... again if French got hands put on him for being a crew hopper I'm not surprised it was eventually going to happen...

? u u Canadian drakie outsiders don't run ? n the states foh..

? u ? ass ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Meek put himself in that bad position. Cryin over ppl not tweet ur ? aguring wit ur labelmates . Ofcourse everyone goin to distance themsleves from u with ur female tendencies
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where was this aggression vs game a ? who wanted to fight him? ole pick and choose ass ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    where was this aggression vs game a ? who wanted to fight him? ole pick and choose ass ?

Meek has to send ppl to do his ? work . Those ? couldnt even drop safraee
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meek has to send ppl to do his ? work . Those ? couldnt even drop safraee

no props for that.. meek gonna ? roind and catch bad karma
  • gee757
    Options

Fam u can't b serious.... gayme ? ass started the beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek....meek has been back 2 Cali chilling wit real bloods like yg & sisqo ? ass ain't do ? & he ain't gonna do ? cuz he's a ? ..
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ? really keep bringing up Game meanwhile Game punching old off duty cops at b-ball games but ain't laid a hand on the ? he saying he wanna beat up that's living in his city I mean didn't even say one point he say he know where Meek lives???..... Y'all gotta stop with this Game reference it really is a weak one
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    ? really keep bringing up Game meanwhile Game punching old off duty cops at b-ball games but ain't laid a hand on the ? he saying he wanna beat up that's living in his city I mean didn't even say one point he say he know where Meek lives???..... Y'all gotta stop with this Game reference it really is a weak one

Meeks has been living in Atlanta for a while now
  • RickyRich
    Options
    meek last album was dope still playing that ? but he has too much female tendencies
  • gee757
    Options

So meek stay n Cali chilling wit real bloods so y ain't that ? ass ? sisqo get meek????? If y'all still believe that stripper ? game after he made that fake ig video frontin like he was @ Max's ya a bozo just like lame game...
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm talking about during the game beef idk where the ? live now but at that time he lived in LA Game saying he got his address but we talking about why Meek ain't ran down on Game?? It's Game job to call his black wall street/ money gang or whatever click he got to run down on Meek not the other way around that response has me wondering have sum of y'all ever had beef outside of the internet
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on

It's for the wrong reasons tho, run the ? ? outta the game. They running up on everyone but drake, i wonder what was said to Ross

They tried to run down on Drake when he came to Philly couldn't get to him obviously he's kinda a big star and not easy to get to

It's not hard for MEEK to get to drake it's hard for ? to get to drake, meek the one with the issue.
  • x the unknown
    Options

Fam u can't b serious.... gayme ? ass started the beef so his ? ass should b getting @ meek....meek has been back 2 Cali chilling wit real bloods like yg & sisqo ? ass ain't do ? & he ain't gonna do ? cuz he's a ? ..

proof ?
  • x the unknown
    Options

proof ?