Joe Budden goes in on Jay Electronica.

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you’re good with the pen and release one song every 5 years, there’s no reason the work shouldn’t be top notch.

You just spent 5 years writing one song.

Releasing bodies of work at a high quality in a short timespan is impressive, releasing a high quality track every 5 years.... not so much.

But ? call Andre 3000 a goat.......

? , Stacks has multiple bodies of work. We not finna do this again.

NO ALBUM THO

that was yalls original argument, y'all stay moving goalposts on here

The ? has SIX albums. Ur speaking solowise, which isn't the question atm, so the goalposts remain intact on my end, fam.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Jay Electronica got more verses than Andre

List em both
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Difference here is

When 3k drops a verse its usually legit

Jay elec is more hit and miss with his
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

List em both

Don't have that type of time on my hands but Dre rapped on 4 Outkast albums. Split that in half and you got 2 albums worth of rapping plus all his features.. Electronica has more than that.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give Jay 10 years and he'll craft a diss track that will destroy joe's career.

Is gonna be the greatest diss track never heard
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u cant catalogue mixtapes
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

List em both

Don't have that type of time on my hands but Dre rapped on 4 Outkast albums. Split that in half and you got 2 albums worth of rapping plus all his features.. Electronica has more than that.

Keywords, ?

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you’re good with the pen and release one song every 5 years, there’s no reason the work shouldn’t be top notch.

Releasing bodies of work at a high quality in a short timespan is impressive, releasing a high quality track every 5 years.... not so much.

NO ALBUM THO

The ? has SIX albums. Ur speaking solowise, which isn't the question atm, so the goalposts remain intact on my end, fam.

No, outkast has six albums not Andre 3000. You republican ass ? love making language abstract to suit your point
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Jay only drop a song every other leap year.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really comparing a ? who has duo albums to a ? with no albums at all in any aspect I don't think Jay even has an official mixtape
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I.C. took a L.

I always said y'all overhyped this ? . I got all kinda wacks and feelings. Here it is, however many years later and not a peep. The ? nothing special. Y'all almost acting like Jay Elec album was almost up there on Detox levels kind of hype. Smh.

Reminds me of how bad y'all wanted J. Cole to fail lol. Say what yall want about my musical taste. Y'all ? be ? up too.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited November 2017
    Options

NO ALBUM THO

No, outkast has six albums not Andre 3000. You republican ass ? love making language abstract to suit your point

I'm nonpartisan, sir. Take your accusations dat way.

So because this ? was part of a duo, that makes them less his albums? You reason ? are ? hilarious.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Love Below was HIS album tho.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

NO ALBUM THO

I'm nonpartisan, sir. Take you accusations dat way.

So because this ? was part of a duo, that makes them less his albums? You reason ? are ? hilarious.

NO ALBUM THO

Damn ? on here either willfully ignorant or actually ? . Step your comprehension game up my guy
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

NO ALBUM THO

NO ALBUM THO

Damn ? on here either willfully ignorant or actually ? . Step your comprehension game up my guy

? outta here ? , I got exactly what you said. That doesn't make the ? anyless stupid. ? they're his and Big Boi's album. So Aquemini wasn't his label because Twan was the co-owner? Get tha hate out ya blood dude. The ? has six full length projects, period.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

NO ALBUM THO

NO ALBUM THO

? outta here ? , I got exactly what you said. That doesn't make the ? anyless stupid. ? they're his and Big Boi's album. So Aquemini wasn't his label because Twan was the co-owner? Get tha hate out ya blood dude. The ? has six full length projects, period.

No solo project b. It's okay to be wrong my ? , calm down
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solo album or not Andre still put in work. Yeah we want the solo but dudes a legend no matter what. We atleast music to show he should be where he is. Trying to validate Jay Electronica being lazy by using Andre is stupid
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m pretty sure since he’s been in the game rappers have been born released albums and fell off.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Solo album or not Andre still put in work. Yeah we want the solo but dudes a legend no matter what. We atleast music to show he should be where he is. Trying to validate Jay Electronica being lazy by using Andre is stupid

I swear yall only read what yall want to
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember waiting for a jay elec album when I was still in high school
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I remember waiting for a jay elec album when I was still in high school

Been waiting since 9th grade... ? I'm an adult now lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

NO ALBUM THO

NO ALBUM THO

Who's wrong? Scroll back up. Nobody said ? about a solo album. I brought up the bodies of works (albums), your exact response was NO ALBUMS THO. You ain't once utter the word solo, ? , and the fact is, that ? has 6 albums. Take yo hatin ass L, b.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u cant catalogue mixtapes

SLEPT-ON POST
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NO ALBUM THO

NO ALBUM THO

No ? album of ANY kind from the babysitter. b