When 3k drops a verse its usually legit

Jay elec is more hit and miss with his

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I.C. took a L.

I always said y'all overhyped this ? . I got all kinda wacks and feelings. Here it is, however many years later and not a peep. The ? nothing special. Y'all almost acting like Jay Elec album was almost up there on Detox levels kind of hype. Smh.

Reminds me of how bad y'all wanted J. Cole to fail lol. Say what yall want about my musical taste. Y'all ? be ? up too.

Being a flaky son of a ? doesn't take away from his talent just as the mj.... you know what never mind lol
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    This ? Jay only drop a song every other leap year.

Na son. The stars need to align on the 3rd quarter moon, as the ring of Saturn spins at a lower speed than usual for the Son of man to drop that heat

I guess the stars are aligned today...
    https://youtu.be/SEnZ4QPaLaQ
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you’re good with the pen and release one song every 5 years, there’s no reason the work shouldn’t be top notch.

You just spent 5 years writing one song.

Releasing bodies of work at a high quality in a short timespan is impressive, releasing a high quality track every 5 years.... not so much.

But ? call Andre 3000 a goat.......

? , Stacks has multiple bodies of work. We not finna do this again.

NO ALBUM THO

that was yalls original argument, y'all stay moving goalposts on here

The ? has SIX albums. Ur speaking solowise, which isn't the question atm, so the goalposts remain intact on my end, fam.

No, outkast has six albums not Andre 3000. You republican ass ? love making language abstract to suit your point

I'm nonpartisan, sir. Take you accusations dat way.

So because this ? was part of a duo, that makes them less his albums? You reason ? are ? hilarious.
    If you’re good with the pen and release one song every 5 years, there’s no reason the work shouldn’t be top notch.

You just spent 5 years writing one song.

Releasing bodies of work at a high quality in a short timespan is impressive, releasing a high quality track every 5 years.... not so much.

But ? call Andre 3000 a goat.......

? , Stacks has multiple bodies of work. We not finna do this again.

NO ALBUM THO

that was yalls original argument, y'all stay moving goalposts on here

The ? has SIX albums. Ur speaking solowise, which isn't the question atm, so the goalposts remain intact on my end, fam.

No, outkast has six albums not Andre 3000. You republican ass ? love making language abstract to suit your point

I'm nonpartisan, sir. Take you accusations dat way.

So because this ? was part of a duo, that makes them less his albums? You reason ? are ? hilarious.

Damn ? on here either willfully ignorant or actually ? . Step your comprehension game up my guy

? outta here ? , I got exactly what you said. That doesn't make the ? anyless stupid. ? they're his and Big Boi's album. So Aquemini wasn't his label because Twan was the co-owner? Get tha hate out ya blood dude. The ? has six full length projects, period.

No solo project b. It's okay to be wrong my ? , calm down

No ? album of ANY kind from the babysitter. b

...So this what we doing' now??...Labeling him a babysitter b??... .... ... .. ... ... .. I'm kool with it...