Lupe Fiasco=Future G.O.A.T.??

Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gee757 you do know Lupe is black belt martial artist and has well known ties to certain gangs in the Chi
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah i wanna know whats the deal with EM
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah i wanna know whats the deal with EM

Word me too I don't care for him personally but dude always making this claim and don't never explain I have my own reasons but ? I ain't on it like that!
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ross is trash lupe would destroy him
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    man answer the ? Dude i know already i don't ? with him but i ain't on here every five min. talking about that ? so maybe u know something i don't.

feminem got da kkk & ? 'z thinkin they can rap now rock wavy capz & say N!GGER & sum mo ? feminem even got sum black coonz thinkin itz alrite 2 hate on other blackz....
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Gee757 you do know Lupe is black belt martial artist and has well known ties to certain gangs in the Chi

okay u got 2 understand tho when lupe said he was scared 2 battle a white redneck klansman like fem i cant take him serious....
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    feminem got da kkk & ? 'z thinkin they can rap now rock wavy capz & say N!GGER & so mo ? feminem even got sum black coonz thinkin itz alrite 2 hate on other blackz....

Are u serious? Dude u are a ? joke ? been hating on each other long before eminem can't co-sign that.

That's your only reasoning damn u stupid as hell and what ? 's and kkk people are rapping any in particular u know?

Damn I forgot Em was the first white rapper damn u know what I take back what I said not u dumb as ? .
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao
    Gee makes himself seem more dumb every day
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are u serious? Dude u are a ? joke ? been hating on each other long before eminem can't co-sign that.

That's your only reasoning damn u stupid as hell and what ? 's and kkk people are rapping any in particular u know?

Damn I forgot Em was the first white rapper damn u know what I take back what I said not u dumb as ? .

dawg ya dumb az fuuk cuz fem got these white boyz thinkin itz kool 2 say ? /N!GGER & he got them thinkin they rock wavy capz...& feminem is signin coonz like CUUUUURRY who just hate on black men every chance he getz all while suckin da redneckz ? fa a paycheck u fool but w/e u dont have 2 believe me...
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao
    Gee makes himself seem more dumb every day

I don't think that's pssible but see u got too get him explaining ? instead of just making stupid comments.

That's when u see how truly of idiot he really is.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dawg ya dumb az fuuk cuz fem got these white boyz thinkin itz kool 2 say ? /N!GGER & he got them thinkin they rock wavy capz...& feminem is signin coonz like CUUUUURRY who just hate on black men every chance he getz all while suckin da redneckz ? fa a paycheck u fool but w/e u dont have 2 believe me...

Yeah but that was going on before fif now I agree fif took that ? too far that was one of the reasons I was turned off by him but too blame that on two people is insane.So pac asn't going gun ? on ? huh?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gee has no life. This ? got Maybach Music on repeat and really believe that ? False be talkin bout.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    reggie80 wrote: »
    yeah but that was going on before fif now i agree fif took that ? too far that was one of the reasons i was turned off by him but too blame that on two people is insane.so pac asn't going gun ? on ? huh?

u dont understand when feminem sign'd cuuuurry 2 his label he tried 2 flip tuff feminem was attackin black men that he would neva attack if he didnt sign cuuurry..& da difference between pac & cuuurry is 2pac had a legit reason 2 go gun ? imo cuuurry on da other hand was just bein a hatin azz ? ....
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gee has no life. This ? got Maybach Music on repeat and really believe that ? False be talkin bout.

Rick Ross > Lupe

It would be funny though if they battled and Ross destroyed him, but since Ross aint "real" the net nerds would never admit defeat.

Getwitcha
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u dont understand when feminem sign'd cuuuurry 2 his label he tried 2 flip tuff feminem was attackin black men that he would neva attack if he didnt sign cuuurry..& da difference between pac & cuuurry is 2pac had a legit reason 2 go gun ? imo cuuurry on da other hand was just bein a hatin azz ? ....

On LL mobb deep ALL OF New York? He retracted his ? later and said it was about just Big but suge ain't have the battery in his back when was pac doing that b4 suge shut up u sound dumb what black men are u reffering to because if I could recall he only dissed Ja and Benzino?Not to take up for anyone but facts are facts.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    reggie80 wrote: »
    on ll mobb deep all of new york? he retracted his ? later and said it was about just big but suge ain't have the battery in his back when was pac doing that b4 suge shut up u sound dumb what black men are u reffering to because if i could recall he only dissed ja and benzino?not to take up for anyone but facts are facts.

that ? provez u dont know ? cuz pac was not h8n on da whole ny ? 2pacz 1st rap name was 'mc new york'.....pac got @ katz like ll & da mobb cuz they was poppin ? about him 1st after pac said he was just goin @ big & bad boy suge aint put no battery n pacz back...& yeah ja & zno if feminem aint neva sign that ? cuuuurry fem wouldve still been just dissin white rapperz & pop starz...
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited April 2010
    Options

Damn dude are you STILL talking about Eminem right now? Cmon fam get off the dudes nuts you GOTTA be related to Shady Team my ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that ? provez u dont know ? cuz pac was not h8n on da whole ny ? 2pacz 1st rap name was 'mc new york'.....pac got @ katz like ll & da mobb cuz they was poppin ? about him 1st after pac said he was just goin @ big & bad boy suge aint put no battery n pacz back...& yeah ja & zno if feminem aint neva sign that ? cuuuurry fem wouldve still been just dissin white rapperz & pop starz...

Yea cause Canibus is the biggest white pop star ever. smh
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Yea cause Canibus is the biggest white pop star ever. smh

? i 4got all about biz still tho if feminem aint sign that ? cuuurry he would not have said ? 2 ja rule or benzino...
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iF ANYBODY IN NEW YORK WHO WANNA BRING IT BRING IT BUT WE AIN'T SINGING WE BRINGING DRAMA ? U AND ALL YAW ? ? MOMMA'S WE GON ? ALL U ? FUCKAS JEEZ SURE SOUND LIKE HE SAID NEW YORK TOO ME BUT U PROBABLY WAS LIKE 7 OR 8 WHEN THAT DROPPED SO U CAN GET A PASS YEAH RIGHT ? U OH YEAH AND NOW U A PROPHET SAYING WHO THE ? ? WOULD OF DISSED YEAH YOUR PATHETIC

P.S DON'T GIVE ME THAT MC NEW YORK ? !DON'T NOBODY REMEMBER HIM FOR THAT ? NAME.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rick Ross > Lupe

It would be funny though if they battled and Ross destroyed him, but since Ross aint "real" the net nerds would never admit defeat.

Getwitcha
    at what?
    rapping? hell to the ? no, rick ross' career wouldnt exist without the beats.
    oh but you stupid idiots say "oh well, he killed 50 cent" lmfao, 50 cent was wack way before the rickycop beef
    the rickycop vs. lupe beef would be funny, in the sense that lupe would ? the cop over and over and over, and he wouldnt understand it

just.might.b.ok
    see how ? ? it looks when u put ur username at the end of each post? thats me makin' fun of you in case you didnt notice, after all, you're a rickycop fan
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ant4523 wrote: »
    damn dude are you still talking about eminem right now? Cmon fam get off the dudes nuts you gotta be related to shady team my ?

word!!!!!!!!
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iF ANYBODY IN NEW YORK WHO WANNA BRING IT BRING IT BUT WE AIN'T SINGING WE BRINGING DRAMA ? U AND ALL YAW ? ? MOMMA'S WE GON ? ALL U ? FUCKAS JEEZ SURE SOUND LIKE HE SAID NEW YORK TOO ME BUT U PROBABLY WAS LIKE 7 OR 8 WHEN THAT DROPPED SO U CAN GET A PASS YEAH RIGHT ? U OH YEAH AND NOW U A PROPHET SAYING WHO THE ? ? WOULD OF DISSED YEAH YOUR PATHETIC

P.S DON'T GIVE ME THAT MC NEW YORK ? !DON'T NOBODY REMEMBER HIM FOR THAT ? NAME.

just ? cuz u dont know ? about 2pac..
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just ? cuz u dont know ? about 2pac..

? outta here posting his last interview when he been made hit em up your done did he or did he not say that?

About New York and nobody u know what I'm not going over this again I just proved my point Wu -Tang wasn't hating on Big naw that never happened according too u Marshall is the first and only one that's why he 's ? up hip hop damn u a joke.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lupe is stupid cuz he must want da dj vlad treatment hez noot even tuff & we all know when he seez ross hez gonna b coppin pleaz & ? talkin about u misunderstood wat i was sayin..lol

LOL.............I got Money on Lupe lol..............Aint No Real ? lie about that past lol..........Smh @ u believin this ?