Lupe Fiasco=Future G.O.A.T.??

Options

Comments

• duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL i want that fight to pop off. that will pop off cuz ross cant stand to be 'disrespected'
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    again u faceless ? i dont give a flyin fuuuk about how u think i look u fuuukin ? & as long as coonz on herr wanna talk about rick ross lyin about sum CO ? ...imma talk about that lyin white redneck klansman marshall matherz so ? & stop worryin about my postz like ya dumb azz said u was gonna do!!

See so u do remember how long ago was that just proved my point thanks bruh take it easy

Oh yeah I never said anything about how u looked until u called me a ? cause I didn't agree with you.

That's how all this ? started so ? u
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    u see, the problem with that is the Same ? that was sayin he "Wasntin the Streets" was the Same ? that sayin "he was in the Street"..................When he was rtrynna Come out, ? was Promotin Reasonble Doubt all over NYC, drivin aroundin in Cars that ? never heard of b4, Lexus. He Had Like 20 of them or soemthign crazy like that, and they was all his..........Now was he the Biggest ? in BK??? na, hell na, he never even pyushed himself like that, and he said b4 at the time he was huslting, he was Trynna Rap too he kept trynna Take it more serious too...........And u gotta understand over In NY the ? game Was making Plenty ? Rich off they Ass outta nowhere, is easy to make and easy to obtain back then..........So i can believe Jay Story over Ross.........

U can believe Jay story over Ross...... Klein said the only reason he co-signed Jay-Z was because Jay-Z was throwing his name out there so heavy..... Jay-Z used Klein as a reference and Klein did the same thing when he came home....... used Jay-Z name to make moves.....

Truth.com

a bunch of street ? was ? Jay-Z older sister....... so he knew ? by name.....and face.....and ? wasnt tripping about hey throwing a lil ? bone

U say the old pictures of Jay-Z......now tell me that ? was balling..... u say the pictures.... i know u seen the pics...... dog i was taking pictures in clubs with bottles of Moet back in the day......so if u basing Jay-Z being a big time drug dealer because he had 1 Lexus.....not 20...... even Jay-Z would look at u, like u trying to sell him M&M's if he asked him did he have 20 Lexus's at any given time......

Be real with self......and check your ass-hole.....im pretty sure Jay-Z been pulled his ? out ? ...... and u still riding the man...let that ? go....

Jay-Z was never no big time drug dealer.....to the mainstream media he is a big time drug dealer..... they need to make it a success story for black america so the youth
    can feel like its possible to be a big time drug dealer-turned-rapper.......
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I respect u as a man ? ..... like i said in the other post.....u a real ? u aint backing down....stick to ya guns..... if ? Em its ? Em...

? try to attack me because i said Em was whack on "Forever"....... ever since then i was like ? that..... its so many Em stans on here....its like they come out
    of nowhere if u dont agree with they opinion about Em...... reminds me of when my wifey be buggin like "Why dont men cry after watching movies like the titanic"

we just dont .....lol

Yo in no way i'm a em stan that's funny if it's ? em then cool but my thing is we talking about lupe and ross no affiliation what so ever it's oh he scared too battle the ? man or whatever the ? he say what the ? that got too do with lupe and ross battling?
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U can believe Jay story over Ross...... Klein said the only reason he co-signed Jay-Z was because Jay-Z was throwing his name out there so heavy..... Jay-Z used Klein as a reference and Klein did the same thing when he came home....... used Jay-Z name to make moves.....

Truth.com

a bunch of street ? was ? Jay-Z older sister....... so he knew ? by name.....and face.....and ? wasnt tripping about hey throwing a lil ? bone

U say the old pictures of Jay-Z......now tell me that ? was balling..... u say the pictures.... i know u seen the pics...... dog i was taking pictures in clubs with bottles of Moet back in the day......so if u basing Jay-Z being a big time drug dealer because he had 1 Lexus.....not 20...... even Jay-Z would look at u, like u trying to sell him M&M's if he asked him did he have 20 Lexus's at any given time......

Be real with self......and check your ass-hole.....im pretty sure Jay-Z been pulled his ? out ? ...... and u still riding the man...let that ? go....

Jay-Z was never no big time drug dealer.....to the mainstream media he is a big time drug dealer..... they need to make it a success story for black america so the youth
    can feel like its possible to be a big time drug dealer-turned-rapper.......

Fam im jsut tellin u What old heads in BK told Me............He was doin it Big, nothing Crazy, But he had money...........and it sound Like ? like Kalvin aand Jaz-O was tight he Didnt help Em out and ? , thats Wat it sounds Like To me.........His ? Makes Sense...........He Never said he was some Kingpin Drug dealer, he just had Money and he was doin His thing...........
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not at all my dude lol, not At all.............im just sayin that, Atleast Where Im from, alot of Street ? Is Not feelin Dude like that cuz of him making Up lies and ? ............if u had a Job as a CO, then hell say it..........? My dad was a CO, its like u said b4, a honest living, Y would u wanna lie about that????

Much respect dude...... even more respect for your Dad...... because man i seen so many C.O.'s the beats.....it aint funny...it aint a easy job...
    And even more respect by saying dudes where u from dont ? with him because he lied......where im from ? lie so much they gettin killed because people
    really thinking a ? got 100,000 from F.E.M.A.....start a rumor like that in my hood...... ? would ? your grandma on Sunday 2:55 soon as she step
    out the car to go 3 o'clock service.......for the money....

I dont think not to many people can relate to that.......with me i seen so much in these streets..... i know none of these ? would make in the streets...
    im talking about the real streets......my main reason for saying that is because all the real ? in the streets always say....they would ? this (insert any rapper)
    and believe when streets ? on head.....its alot different from (Twitter)
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nothing wrong with being a CO. its the fact that Rick Ross tried to cover that ? up and play like he was a ? boss

if he had come out and said he was a CO from the go and said all the goons locked down owed him favors, nobody would have said ? .

instead he denied it and said everything was photoshopped.

he lost all credibility after that
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fam im jsut tellin u What old heads in BK told Me............He was doin it Big, nothing Crazy, But he had money...........and it sound Like ? like Kalvin aand Jaz-O was tight he Didnt help Em out and ? , thats Wat it sounds Like To me.........His ? Makes Sense...........He Never said he was some Kingpin Drug dealer, he just had Money and he was doin His thing...........

When ride ? coattails to the top.......and when u throw ? name around.....we talking about the drug game....not the rap game...the drug game..dope game
    When ? help from a pion........ when u was a nobody and ? was tryna help u break into industry...... u look out for them ? ....
    When u throwing one of the biggest drug dealers.....from BK name around u supposed to pay homage.....

Jay-Z got yall thinking he dont owe these dudes nothing......if he never made it rapping.....he would be dead....because i dont know Jay-Z but the ways that Jay-Z display will get him killed in the drug game.....in the rap game he is perfectly fine,.....he hae cameras, fans and bodyguards to hide behind....but in the streets.....the streets i know
    u better take care of the OG ? who ran the block before u....if they gave u ounce on cosignment....u brang back 2.....

and Jay-Z never lost 92 bricks........ 92 bricks.....lets be for real but him and Dame racked up 100,000 to promote RD......but he lost 92 bricks....
    Dog me and a few ? from my hood can come up 100,000 to make ? bail......in the drug game 100,000 aint much.... so when he say he lost 92 bricks..... but he came in the game with 100,00 that just dont add up......

92 bricks is a lot is a lot drugs....stepped on or not
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When ride ? coattails to the top.......and when u throw ? name around.....we talking about the drug game....not the rap game...the drug game..dope game
    When ? help from a pion........ when u was a nobody and ? was tryna help u break into industry...... u look out for them ? ....
    When u throwing one of the biggest drug dealers.....from BK name around u supposed to pay homage.....

Jay-Z got yall thinking he dont owe these dudes nothing......if he never made it rapping.....he would be dead....because i dont know Jay-Z but the ways that Jay-Z display will get him killed in the drug game.....in the rap game he is perfectly fine,.....he hae cameras, fans and bodyguards to hide behind....but in the streets.....the streets i know
    u better take care of the OG ? who ran the block before u....if they gave u ounce on cosignment....u brang back 2.....

and Jay-Z never lost 92 bricks........ 92 bricks.....lets be for real but him and Dame racked up 100,000 to promote RD......but he lost 92 bricks....
    Dog me and a few ? from my hood can come up 100,000 to make ? bail......in the drug game 100,000 aint much.... so when he say he lost 92 bricks..... but he came in the game with 100,00 that just dont add up......

tru............
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options

Oh ? u opening up a pandora's box now u talking about jay ? lol...I'm going to sit this one out and enjoy.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I respect u as a man ? ..... like i said in the other post.....u a real ? u aint backing down....stick to ya guns..... if ? Em its ? Em...

? try to attack me because i said Em was whack on "Forever"....... ever since then i was like ? that..... its so many Em stans on here....its like they come out
    of nowhere if u dont agree with they opinion about Em...... reminds me of when my wifey be buggin like "Why dont men cry after watching movies like the titanic"

we just dont .....lol

lol i hear ya....
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    See so u do remember how long ago was that just proved my point thanks bruh take it easy

Oh yeah I never said anything about how u looked until u called me a ? cause I didn't agree with you.

That's how all this ? started so ? u

nah u start'd talkin ? about me 1st thatz when i call'd u a faceless ? & itz been on ever since thatz y homeboy got on u about talkin about how another dude lookz u musta 4got about that huh? lol....but w/e u said u wasnt gonna pay attention 2 my postz so stop worryin about my postz..
    Yo in no way i'm a em stan that's funny if it's ? em then cool but my thing is we talking about lupe and ross no affiliation what so ever it's oh he scared too battle the ? man or whatever the ? he say what the ? that got too do with lupe and ross battling?

lupe did go on record & said he is scared 2 battle da klansman so if lupe is scared of a redneck then he dont want it wit ross cuz feminem is scared 2 battle rap wit rick ross but w/e im dun wit u..
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    your waaaaaaaay off b... ross music is dope, but at the same time bland.... the ? ross talks about the same ? over and over... i don't even re-call skipping thru a lupe album...lupe music>>>>>>>>>ross music...

by far, Rawse is too infatuated with real gangsters and raps too many fairytales
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol i hear ya....

nah u start'd talkin ? about me 1st thatz when i call'd u a faceless ? & itz been on ever since thatz y homeboy got on u about talkin about how another dude lookz u musta 4got about that huh? lol....but w/e u said u wasnt gonna pay attention 2 my postz so stop worryin about my postz..

lupe did go on record & said he is scared 2 battle da klansman so if lupe is scared of a redneck then he dont want it wit ross cuz feminem is scared 2 battle rap wit rick ross but w/e im dun wit u..

? ? u bottom line and u dead lying that's the last time u call me a faceless ? u called me out and i got on yo ugly ass bottom line so suck nuts and ? still ain't ? wit u get that edge up fixed yet?So what does him saying he scared of the white boy have too do with him and ross oh but i guess u forgot when rick ross was backtracking talking about I want to get on a track with em I don't have no issues ? outta here!Now I'm finished.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

co sign ? jay z
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whoever his plug was woulda fed him his nutts after he cooked 'em in the microwave. 92 bricks? sheesh!
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If i was lupe i'd pull that fire out on ross fat ass shoot em in the ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? ? u bottom line and u dead lying that's the last time u call me a faceless ? u called me out and i got on yo ugly ass bottom line so suck nuts and ? still ain't ? wit u get that edge up fixed yet?So what does him saying he scared of the white boy have too do with him and ross oh but i guess u forgot when rick ross was backtracking talking about I want to get on a track with em I don't have no issues ? outta here!Now I'm finished.

? u lyin son of a ? i neva said ? 2 u till ya ? azz said sumthang 2 me u lyin sack of ? i neva paid ya lame azz no mind u was da ? followin my postz ? ......& how is u callin me ugly?? ? u betta look n da mirror u fuuukin clown & i hope that aint ya ? n that pik wit u cuz she aint ? lol....now fuuuk off & get off my ?
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? ? this is a hiphop website, what the ? is we suppose 2 talk about? microscopes?????????

Thank You!!! That ? big russ always talking some ? .
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Even though it's a play on words, I'm willing to bet Ross will take it the wrong way and throw a cheap-shot at the nerd down the road. In such an ego-driven genre, no rapper would be happy to hear his or her name in a line with the words "fake" in it, so expect Ross and his coke-sniffing friends to respond and I guarantee Lupe wouldn't do nothing but brush it off and keep his yap shut.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMFAO at Gee757 having groupie ? Following him around seeking his attention, I swear Kats are on some other ? these days...
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lupe would rap circles around Ross, but he'd need to drop at least 1000 bars to make a full orbit.
  • mia_allday5
    mia_allday5 Members Posts: 30
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It wouldn't be in Ross' best interest to beef with the likes of Lupe. He'd just get mad that he doesn't understand Lupes lyrics, then he'd turn around and call him a nerd, geek, etc. Lupe would rap Ross to sleep
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You do know lupe started out as a battle rapper right?

This would be nothing new to him. I know TK wack but lupe responded to that wack dissed and ? on his entire existence

Yea I know, but there's a difference between battles of today and battles from yesteryear. Nowadays the majority of hip-hop listeners not checking for lyricality and metaphors in their battle verses. All they looking for is who can strike the best punch and disprove the other's gangsta. now even with the Ross CO thing, I still don't see Lupe coming out on top of that one. He would fly right over too many people's heads to get the "W"
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    by far, Rawse is too infatuated with real gangsters and raps too many fairytales

real talk ? said "made a couple million dollas last year dealing weight" when his cars is leased, and he in debt
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ross Don't Want It With Lu...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OxoX4J5RiJw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OxoX4J5RiJw&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>