Lupe Fiasco=Future G.O.A.T.??

Options

Comments

• tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    at what?
    rapping? hell to the ? no, rick ross' career wouldnt exist without the beats.
    oh but you stupid idiots say "oh well, he killed 50 cent" lmfao, 50 cent was wack way before the rickycop beef
    the rickycop vs. lupe beef would be funny, in the sense that lupe would ? the cop over and over and over, and he wouldnt understand it
    just.might.b.ok
    see how ? ? it looks when u put ur username at the end of each post? thats me makin' fun of you in case you didnt notice, after all, you're a rickycop fan

LMAO ......tru............Nobody want it With Lu............let dude spit his "Nerd" Raps.............Ya heard his old ? Rite??? he was spittin Crazy hard
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know the internet consist of all the realest ? in the hood........ so i will put plain and simple.....

Rick Ross is heavy in the Street........Lupe is heavy on the net....... so its a draw...... on the net Ross will never get respect....
    But in the streets.....he is the new Lil Wayne....? got mad love for Ross

SideNote:......... What people on the internet dont understand about Ross...... is that real street ? /people from the average ghetto can relate to
    Rick Ross working as a CO....... i know plenty of CO's........? when i get locked up i be hoping ? i know is working.....
    when u know a CO.....u get to ya cell faster.......u dont have sit thru booking for hours and hours.....u wont get put in a cell with 10 ? ...

"Look into my eyes, do i look like C.O".........

Lupe.......? in the hood aint tryna climb no moutains dog........

Besides....... Lupe never will get respect in the street....

Lyrical or Non-Lyrical....... he just not in touch with the streets.......on the internet thats another story....

I notice that alot thats why i usually past on these type of things.....but i had to address it

Rick Ross won the beef with 50 Cents.......solely.....because the streets sided with Ross music
    if yall internet dudes dont realize........ Just because the internet says "Wacka Flacka" is trash
    doesnt mean the streets think he is trash.....

New Rule: Net-Nerdz should not be allowed to speak on who is hot in the streets......because if a ? is hot on the internet
    9 times out of 10...... he will never be hot on the streets......
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo Gee why u goin back and forth wit these lames. Ur usually a decent poster when ur on topic so stop tryin to debate these dudes.....u can't win a debate with someone who doesn't use logic.......now back to ur regularly scheduled programming.....
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo Gee why u goin back and forth wit these lames. Ur usually a decent poster when ur on topic so stop tryin to debate these dudes.....u can't win a debate with someone who doesn't use logic.......now back to ur regularly scheduled programming.....

Yo u need to quit u bout as bad as gee!
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know the internet consist of all the realest ? in the hood........ so i will put plain and simple.....

Rick Ross is heavy in the Street........Lupe is heavy on the net....... so its a draw...... on the net Ross will never get respect....

SideNote:......... What people on the internet dont understand about Ross...... is that real street ? /people from the average ghetto can relate to
    Rick Ross working as a CO....... i know plenty of CO's........? when i get locked up i be hoping ? i know is working.....
    when u know a CO.....u get to ya cell faster.......u dont have sit thru booking for hours and hours.....u wont get put in a cell with 10 ? ...

"Look into eyes, do i look like C.O".........

Lol now ? ? with C.O's please u full of ? I get too my cell faster ? outta here where the ? u from?

50/50 between these 2 Ross and Lupe would be one of the most intresting battles ever if it do happen no one saw this coming.
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options

Cosign........ The Internet nerds still haven't learned this
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options

Fam............Lupe From the Hood too, and idk how u can say ? 's can "Relate" to this ? Ross, yea nothing wrng about having a Job (Even if dude was law enforcement) but y Lie about????? ? aint feelin that, Dude lied about being a CO that ? put off aloooooooooooot of ? , his whole ? is Fraudelent..........? May feel his Music, but not that ?
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Yo u need to quit u bout as bad as gee!

How so? Or ur just talkin out ya ass....move on lame u don't want this......
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How so? Or ur just talkin out ya ass....move on lame u don't want this......

U always on here talking ? too and please do oblige u STILL DREAMING son u think u gon pull rank on me ask gee!
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL man this thread got 10000 times funnier from yesterday, ? actually believe Ross would ? Lupe on a track???? Ross on that kindergarten 123, ABC to Lupe's philosophical metaphorical ? , it would be pointless. Since the streets like whack rap beefs it would be good for Lupe since his album drops this year.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    on a lyrical level, rickycop aint seen lupe
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options

lol u rite i let that clown reggie have me get off topik...
    U always on here talking ? too and please do oblige u STILL DREAMING son u think u gon pull rank on me ask gee!

lol ask gee wat?? that ya a lame YEAH!!!!!!!!!
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cmac wrote: »
    lol man this thread got 10000 times funnier from yesterday, ? actually believe ross would ? lupe on a track???? Ross on that kindergarten 123, abc to lupe's philosophical metaphorical ? , it would be pointless. Since the streets like whack rap beefs it would be good for lupe since his album drops this year.

lupe is scared 2 battle a white klansman like marshall matherz he dont want it wit ross!!
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options

Lol wat rank??? Anyway this thread could have been an interesting debate had it not gone off track. I don't think this line was even a diss but hey it is wat it is.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol u rite i let that clown reggie have me get off topik...

lol ask gee wat?? that ya a lame YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Now u gon act like u don't remember tell Florida I said what up ? u tried to come at me and u ? quit but we will keep that between us!

I'm a lame but u can't get Em nut hairs from your teeth ok and still dreaming the only ? ? I ever seen co-sign anything u ? said so that show me where he at this ? got field mob in his ? avi ? please them boys garbage straight up.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol wat rank??? Anyway this thread could have been an interesting debate had it not gone off track. I don't think this line was even a diss but hey it is wat it is.

That's what I said from jump but you know ? gone run with it so ? I'll play the game.If these two ? battled whatever people want to say about Ross that ? putting out good music if he never lied about the c.o. ? and came clean he could of spun that so many different ways it wouldn't be no debate who putting out the best music.It's a contrast of styles that's what would make this battle great imo.
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol now ? ? with C.O's please u full of ? I get too my cell faster ? outta here where the ? u from?

50/50 between these 2 Ross and Lupe would be one of the most intresting battles ever if it do happen no one saw this coming.

By the way Gee57 or something.....u know i ? wit u hard body......

Me, You and 1 other dude was going in for Ross soon as the 50 beef started.....and u still backing Ross stick to ya guns my ? ....
    But let that Em ? ........ Em and 50 are in the same boat ? ......let them dudes die a slow death..... u keep puttin on Em on Life Support
    that ? been dead in the IC......his stans are forever u aint winning when its comes to Em and Internet....u can hang that one up....

Now to Reggie....what hood u live in?

Im From the 7th ward of New Orleans dog....... and i said aint wrong with being a C.O...... i said i know quite a few C.O.'s....
    if u live in the hood u understand being a C.O..... is somewhat a good paying job...... where im from....its normal... for your Daddy
    to be your C.O...... "? like man tell yo daddy send the extra food"...... where im from.... ? Mothers is C.O.'s...? Brothers is C.O.'s
    Uncles is C.O.'s......the point im making is this.....i live in a city where it is heavy populated black-people....so mostly all the C.O.'s are black people
    so its more then common to realize that hey people have to make a living somehow....

? Ross for saying he wasnt a C.O....i wouldnt co-sign him for lieing if he was man, and stood up and said yea i was C.O.... along time ago it wouldnt be this
    But in reality....... Rap have so many ? minds twisted....to the point where they believe its better to rob and ? , and even hurt other people that look like them
    instead of trying to find a honest living.......

SideNote: to the youngsters.....dont believe the hype.....Rappers are 100% fake all of them.....Yea to yall Jay-Z stans......if yall think Jay-Z was big time drug dealer
    ask around.....and look around.....u will find the truth.....

in 88 u was gettin to chase to building........
    in 86 this ? was running around with Big Daddy Kane..... Kane never mentioned Jay-Z was in the streets
    in 84 he was running around tryna break into the industry with Jaz-O
    in 82 he was rapping like th Fu-Schnickings.....yall put it together

His so called Right-Hand man Calvin Klein been put that rumor to sleep..... Jay-z wasnt no 92 brick holding ? ..... he wasnt even copping oz's
    Jay-Z was nickel bag hustler for a week.....just like Tupac....
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now u gon act like u don't remember tell Florida I said what up ? u tried to come at me and u ? quit but we will keep that between us!

I'm a lame but u can't get Em nut hairs from your teeth ok and still dreaming the only ? ? I ever seen co-sign anything u ? said so that show me where he at this ? got field mob in his ? avi ? please them boys garbage straight up.

again u faceless ? i dont give a flyin fuuuk about how u think i look u fuuukin ? & as long as coonz on herr wanna talk about rick ross lyin about sum CO ? ...imma talk about that lyin white redneck klansman marshall matherz so ? & stop worryin about my postz like ya dumb azz said u was gonna do!!
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options

Me, You and 1 other dude was going in for Ross soon as the 50 beef started.....and u still backing Ross stick to ya guns my ? ....
    But let that Em ? ........ Em and 50 are in the same boat ? ......let them dudes die a slow death..... u keep puttin on Em on Life Support that ? been dead in the IC......his stans are forever u aint winning when its comes to Em and Internet....u can hang that one up....

c thatz da thang fam i would let that feminem racist tapez ? go if these clownz would stop talkin about that rick ross co ? ....but as long as these coonz on this site wanna talk about ross lyin about that co ? imma talk about that lyin klansman & i dont care if these clownz dont like it fuuk that redneck feminem!!
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Fam............Lupe From the Hood too, and idk how u can say ? 's can "Relate" to this ? Ross, yea nothing wrng about having a Job (Even if dude was law enforcement) but y Lie about????? ? aint feelin that, Dude lied about being a CO that ? put off aloooooooooooot of ? , his whole ? is Fraudelent..........? May feel his Music, but not that ?

Thats my main point.....? feel his music...... yall ? caught up in the hype....really thinking Denzel was crooked cop from Compton....lol....
    ? its called the entertainment industry...... these rappers are hear to appeal to the consumer....

for example.....when 50 blew up....... almost every major label was looking for a rapper who had survived a shooting.....
    funny thing is this......look how they prey on the minds of the weak, its all about music....

"Where im from ? get shot everyday B, pull ya skirt up".....

Where im from....its real....it aint no secret...New Orleans ? known for puttin the murder game down.....
    so when they throw a ? like 50 into industry....... suburbia-america eat that ? up like they do prescription pills......
    they are amazed and in awe that a black man can take so many bullets and still be alive.....

The general public not actually conditioned to understand that ? get shot everyday......
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL i want that fight to pop off. that will pop off cuz ross cant stand to be 'disrespected'
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options

But let that Em ? ........ Em and 50 are in the same boat ? ......let them dudes die a slow death..... u keep puttin on Em on Life Support
    that ? been dead in the IC......his stans are forever u aint winning when its comes to Em and Internet....u can hang that one up....

Im From the 7th ward of New Orleans dog....... and i said aint wrong with being a C.O...... i said i know quite a few C.O.'s....
    if u live in the hood u understand being a C.O..... is somewhat a good paying job...... where im from....its normal... for your Daddy
    to be your C.O...... "? like man tell yo daddy send the extra food"...... where im from.... ? Mothers is C.O.'s...? Brothers is C.O.'s
    Uncles is C.O.'s......the point im making is this.....i live in a city where it is heavy populated black-people....so mostly all the C.O.'s are black people
    so its more then common to realize that hey people have to make a living somehow....

? Ross for saying he wasnt a C.O....i wouldnt co-sign him for lieing if he was man, and stood up and said yea i was C.O.... along time ago it wouldnt be this
    But in reality....... Rap have so many ? minds twisted....to the point where they believe its better to rob and ? , and even hurt other people that look like them

SideNote: to the youngsters.....dont believe the hype.....Rappers are 100% fake all of them.....Yea to yall Jay-Z stans......if yall think Jay-Z was big time drug dealer

in 86 this ? was running around with Big Daddy Kane..... Kane never mentioned Jay-Z was in the streets

His so called Right-Hand man Calvin Klein been put that rumor to sleep..... Jay-z wasnt no 92 brick holding ? ..... he wasnt even copping oz's
    Jay-Z was nickel bag hustler for a week.....just like Tupac

u see, the problem with that is the Same ? that was sayin he "Wasntin the Streets" was the Same ? that sayin "he was in the Street"..................When he was rtrynna Come out, ? was Promotin Reasonble Doubt all over NYC, drivin aroundin in Cars that ? never heard of b4, Lexus. He Had Like 20 of them or soemthign crazy like that, and they was all his..........Now was he the Biggest ? in BK??? na, hell na, he never even pyushed himself like that, and he said b4 at the time he was huslting, he was Trynna Rap too he kept trynna Take it more serious too...........And u gotta understand over In NY the ? game Was making Plenty ? Rich off they Ass outta nowhere, is easy to make and easy to obtain back then..........So i can believe Jay Story over Ross.........
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options

Jay-Z was nickel bag hustler for a week.....just like Tupac....

Ok cool u from New Orleans I can dig that that's how yaw give it up cool I don't know nothing about your culture so i won't knock it I'm from yonkers by the way but I'm living somewhere else now never heard of that.? only hate C.O's when they locked up cause they ? in the county from my personal experience ain't like the level of cops.
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    c thatz da thang fam i would let that feminem racist tapez ? go if these clownz would stop talkin about that rick ross co ? ....but as long as these coonz on this site wanna talk about ross lyin about that co ? imma talk about that lyin klansman & i dont care if these clownz dont like it fuuk that redneck feminem!!

I respect u as a man ? ..... like i said in the other post.....u a real ? u aint backing down....stick to ya guns..... if ? Em its ? Em...

? try to attack me because i said Em was whack on "Forever"....... ever since then i was like ? that..... its so many Em stans on here....its like they come out
    of nowhere if u dont agree with they opinion about Em...... reminds me of when my wifey be buggin like "Why dont men cry after watching movies like the titanic"

we just dont .....lol
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats my main point.....? feel his music...... yall ? caught up in the hype....really thinking Denzel was crooked cop from Compton....lol....? its called the entertainment industry...... these rappers are hear to appeal to the consumer....

for example.....when 50 blew up....... almost every major label was looking for a rapper who had survived a shooting.....
    funny thing is this......look how they prey on the minds of the weak, its all about music....

"Where im from ? get shot everyday B, pull ya skirt up".....

Where im from....its real....it aint no secret...New Orleans ? known for puttin the murder game down.....
    so when they throw a ? like 50 into industry....... suburbia-america eat that ? up like they do prescription pills......
    they are amazed and in awe that a black man can take so many bullets and still be alive.....

The general public not actually conditioned to understand that ? get shot everyday......

Not at all my dude lol, not At all.............im just sayin that, Atleast Where Im from, alot of Street ? Is Not feelin Dude like that cuz of him making Up lies and ? ............if u had a Job as a CO, then hell say it..........? My dad was a CO, its like u said b4, a honest living, Y would u wanna lie about that????