THE OFFICIAL NBA 2K11 Thread

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    but for some reason you have to do each song separately cuz when i tried to lump all ice cube songs on 1 play list and add it the songs were playing during the game but it was distorted like the songs were skipping, so i figured out you have to add each song as it's own play list.

Imma make a 10 song play list it will be epic.. :)
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    somebody explain in detail how to add music on the game with PS3...it's not letting me do it and i got music saved on my HDD
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    somebody explain in detail how to add music on the game with PS3...it's not letting me do it and i got music saved on my HDD

look at post #149
  • big_chris67
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Imma make a 10 song play list it will be epic.. :)

whenever Noah scores i have ice cube the ? u luv 2 hate playing and after the end is over i have we be clubbin playing
  • shadb33
    edited October 2010
    Options
    look at post #149

i dont see a add playlist???? u go to features right? then 2k beats...then arena music??
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    aye ppl for song that you want that you dont have the mp3 of.. go here..

vidtoMP3.com

first copy and paste youtube link of song you want then paste and wait 30 seconds and you have your mp3
  • big_chris67
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    i dont see a add playlist???? u go to features right? then 2k beats...then arena music??

add playlist is not in the game, it's on the main ps3 background. Take the game out and scroll over to your left and you will see it
  • shadb33
    edited October 2010
    Options
    add playlist is not in the game, it's on the main ps3 background. Take the game out and scroll over to your left and you will see it
    naw i got playlists already...how do u add them in the game?
  • shadb33
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nevermind i see it now props
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if anybody got tips on rebounds n steals it would be much appreciated....? is holdin me back from completing the jordan challenges
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This might turn out to be a collector's edition. No other sports game are kept when the next one comes out, but since this one has Jordan, and the challenges and even 10 other teams he played during his era (not to mention the possibility of DLC for more teams), I can honestly see ? playing NBA 2K11 4-5 years from now.
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Anybody know what's up with the dribbling? I can't handle the ball for ? .

I even switched it the the alternate controller so I can dribble with B and spin with Y, and when ever I press those buttons nothing works for me.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This ? has been out for 4 ? days and I still dont own a copy. Man, I gotta find me a game connect or some quick cash lol
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swapmeets in LA had it a couple of days before it dropped. 55 bucks, no tax if u paying cash. Gardena and Inglewood.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    chris and playmaker:thanks for the tutorial of the arena music

Update:I'm beastin' online 6-0,I've beat the Heat 3 times,2 blowouts and one by a 3-point game winner by Willie Green over Bron Bron.This game was epic,I was the Hornets and my opponent was the Heat.Back and forth the whole game.4th quarter he's up 3 points and I have 1.6 seconds to get a shot off,I sub in ALL shooters CP3,Thorton,Peja,Belinelli,and willie green.I curl off a screen, pass it to Thorton he hits the 3 OVERTIME.Overtime same thing,back and forth he's up 2 points I have 2.1 seconds to get off a shot again I sub in ALL shooters same lineup as before this time I curl from center court 3-point line all the way to the right corner pass it to Willie Green... SPLASH he drains it I win.
  • freshb651
    edited October 2010
    Options
    for those that need defense advice against the Heat:Try not to let Lebron AND D-Wade get off, choose one,because one of them is gonna get theirs regardless.I personally double Lebron from the perimeter so he can't get those easy drives,try to make Bron and Wade shoot from outside stay in fornt of them EARLY or else they'll burn you.Also watch the open shooters...House,Miller,Bosh,Chalmers.SMH at this guy picking the Heat AND cheating,you know the trick where your opponent makes the screen lag ? He was doing that and he still lost.

His gamertag you ask ?....LocoCHICO78
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Really liking this game. Anybody complaining about the passing, you'll get it down eventually so don't worry. My only complaint is the isomotion dribbling. Time to put it to bed, always has sucked and always will.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yesterday I played the Jordan challenge from the 92' Finals and I came close to completing it until Drexler scored in the last minute of the game and crazy thing was, it was a blowout win man I was ? . I'm not even trying to go online yet until I get whole mechanics down pat b/c I need to learn the new crossover controls.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i might get the game tomorrow but is worth buying right away or wait sometime down the road during this nba season?
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    i might get the game tomorrow but is worth buying right away or wait sometime down the road during this nba season?

You see that look Bro man got on his face.. thats the same look i got right now.. Cop it..
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    man i cant beat the first jordan challenge for nothing lol...larry bird kept lighting me up.
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what sneakers have yall unlocked?
  • freshb651
    edited October 2010
    Options
    prada_g24 wrote: »
    what sneakers have yall unlocked?

the best ones I have so far are the 8's,the rest are like Melo's and Team J's,waiting to get them 4's
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    the best ones I have so far are the 8's,the rest are like Melo's and Team J's,waiting to get them 4's

how you get the 8's? i got the XX2 and the 2010's and team j's
  • shadb33
    edited October 2010
    Options
    real rap u negros are gonna give detailed tips on beating these challenges..like how to keep MJ momentum going an ? ...cause i start off hella good...then he starts shooting bricks....