THE OFFICIAL NBA 2K11 Thread

Options

Comments

• renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited October 2010
    Options
    as stated alot of loopholes are coverd up....in my player you used to jus be able to double team n box out n get an a rating...not no more they actually deduct points for bad steal attempt bad shot block attempt but give points for a pass that leads to an assist....first game i had to guard evan turner and i had john wall on my team(dude is a straight ball hawk) got like a b- rating smh
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    playin the intial game right now against the lakers..like yall been saying passing is kinda funny...they keep stealing it....like it so far
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Live 10 got me adjusted to the AI actually playing passing lanes in 2K now. U gotta play smart.
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? im saddened that my ps3 is ? up and this ? drops....? !

? real my ? . Hold ya head nh.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hate the controls,I'm used to having control of where my players go on the court.Why do they have to revamp EVERYTHING every year ? 2K10 controls>>>2K11 controls
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hate the controls with the PS3, everytime I try to drive, the subs and stupid heat check ? comes coming up
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hate the controls with the PS3, everytime I try to drive, the subs and stupid heat check ? comes coming up

Thats because you gotta you the Analog stick and not the D-pad to move, unless Im missing something in your post.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GOAT videogame, ? ? ridiculous...copped 4 hrs ago and still playing now.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Any tips on crossovers and ball handling tho? ? kinda hard to me, or maybe i just ain't gave it enough time yet.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    its only like $30 for PC on NewEgg, i been checkin bittorrent every 15 minutes for a cracked PC version since thursday, might have to cop

? FINALLY DROPPED 3 HOURS AGO

I AM SUPER HYPE RIGHT NOW

1210012807496vq8.jpg[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sftCTI-Fx-E/SJkAw7e-fkI/AAAAAAAABEw/GGRXwVoDaDs/s400/obama+rocket+man+? +yeah.jpg[/IMG]

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

cheah
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    paying a 2 on 2 game...MJ and Kobe vs. Lebron and Wade lmao...man I tried the arrival challenge and I always start off horribly...i never really play basketball games so its gonna take me forever to beat all 10 smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thats because you gotta you the Analog stick and not the D-pad to move, unless Im missing something in your post.

Lmao ? playin with the dpad.. i havent done that since live 96 and ? lol ahhahahaa
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm using the analog to move, its just that when I pressed down on the analog and make my move to the basket, that heat check things comes up......
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm using the analog to move, its just that when I pressed down on the analog and make my move to the basket, that heat check things comes up......

You controller is ? up playa.. use another one.. or see if u have something stuckin the pads
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    playin the intial game right now against the lakers..like yall been saying passing is kinda funny...they keep stealing it....like it so far

Haha I switched to the Lakers to roll with Magic and it's like it's impossible to beat the Bulls.
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    just copped it, and i was getting blown out in the opening game wit the lakers, 48-21 at the start of the 4th quarter, i had to quit :-(, im practicing right now im the 94-95 knicks against the 94-95 bulls,

add me BK0utlaw on 360
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

cheah

? stole my .gif.. i want my royalties
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I did the Jordan drop 55 on the Knicks challenge last night and wasn't that easy and wasn't really tough, but i damn near had to give Mike the ball every time i went up court until i got the 55 points and they took him out. As a Bulls fan I love this game even more, I haven't even used the 2010 Bulls yet. 1 thing I'm starting to hate is the non stop intercepting the pass that the computer does, if your more than 3-4 feet from who you want to pass it to it's gonna get stolen.
  • dat_bk_nicca
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I did the Jordan drop 55 on the Knicks challenge last night and wasn't that easy and wasn't really tough, but i damn near had to give Mike the ball every time i went up court until i got the 55 points and they took him out. As a Bulls fan I love this game even more, I haven't even used the 2010 Bulls yet. 1 thing I'm starting to hate is the non stop intercepting the pass that the computer does, if your more than 3-4 feet from who you want to pass it to it's gonna get stolen.

yea i hate that ?
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn the 1992 Shrug challenge is hard ass hell to complete, when u playing on hall of fame
  • dat_bk_nicca
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i need to learn the controls to dis ?
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

lol word I had like 13 turnovers 1st half cause of that ?
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn the 1992 Shrug challenge is hard ass hell to complete, when u playing on hall of fame

? holdin dominique under 25 was TOUGH he dropped 23 on me...i literally started leavin other guys open so they would score instead of him n started fouling other ppl since i had the game n the bag
  • dat_bk_nicca
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i really hate the passing in this game
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Day 2 and still going Man the onlly complaint is the passing. Hey that 95-96 Jordan is the nastiest it has Jordan complete game. Haven't played online yet trying to master all the moves cuz I already know ? gonna be using the Heat damn near every rip. Man I can't front the best sports game I ever played all the ? I dreamed up about a basketball game and a sports game period has it all. ? Press conference LMAO