RIP BootyButterPi

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The answer to your question PR is yea but not all. Your ? full empty that ? I'll explain it.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well, since i have everyone's attention, let me help "expose" something lol

At 2:54 a.m. on October 16, 2009, Ebony621 said…

Dr. Hagins, I am confused. Was there an Adam and Eve at all? I know that the names had to be changed. But for my understanding, are you saying that these individuals did not exist at all. If so, who did exist? Where did mankind come from? Direct me to the information that tells me where we came from. if Abraham and others did not exist at all, then who did or were the names changed and the persons actually did exist. If none of this is real, then where did the bible come from? If these people did not exist then why do you use the bible to quote from? Why do you use these people to teach from? What book is real? what is truth? should I just throw the bible in the trash and if so what do i use to study from? And if I throw it away then why do you continue to use it? I want to know where mankind came from. I want to read it for myself. I want to know the makeup and pattern the Creator actually used for his creation. I know you have researched and found various information as far as history is concerned, but what do I use to study from?

At 11:47pm on October 16, 2009, Dr. Ray Hagins said…

My dear Sister Ebony621,

I understand how you are feeling. What you are hearing me say is the result of YEARS of research. Am I supposed to refer you to all of the books that I have read that enabled me to reach my conclusions? That would only frustrate you at this point. You see, I had the time and opportunity to do "full-time" research.

So, let me ask that you would approach this from the opposite direction. In other words, stop looking for evidence that someone did NOT exist. That doesn't even make sense. What we should be looking for is evidence that they DID exist! It is not possible to prove the non-existence of a thing! I am not trying to prove that the "characters" in the bible did not exist...I am simply saying that there is no proof or evidence of any kind, anywhere that they DID exist!

What you should be doing is asking yourself why do you believe that they DID exist? Did you ask your previous teachers to prove to you that Adam, Eve, Seth, Noah, Ham, Shem, Japheth, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Elijah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Malachi, Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and so on existed? No you didn't! You just accepted what they said by "faith." So, why are you now looking for proof that they did not exist? You are doing this backwards. :-)

So for the sake of expediency, allow me to reverse the challenge here. You provide me with the slightest evidence that any of the people that I just mentioned historically existed and walked on this planet, and I will pay ALL of your living expenses for the rest of my life.

You may want to start with the grave sites of anyone in the bible. Where is anyone in the bible buried? Do you understand what I am saying here? When I began my research, I tried to prove the existence of just ONE person in the bible so that I could at least have SOMETHING to hold on to. The more that I looked for evidence of their existence, the more I saw that there was none! This is why you have to have "FAITH!" You DO NOT need "faith" when you have FACTS! All of the FACTS that I uncovered painfully canceled the doctrines that I had FAITH in. And I repeat...PAINFULLY!

(By the way, if you want to know where the "doctrines" of the Christian church came from, do a study on the Ecumenical Councils of The Roman Catholic Church...the first one being the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D.) You will see that the "doctrines" taught today as "? 's Word" were created by 318 Roman Catholic bishops under the reign and by decree of Emperor Constantine, and subsequent bishops after them in later council meetings.

Think for a minute here... If someone had REALLY raised a man from the dead, or fed over 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread, or walked on water, etc., there would be statues and memorials of this person all over (at least) that part of the world. There is not one bit of archaeological evidence anywhere on the planet to support the claims of this religion. The ONLY evidence is what is written in the bible. This is why the bible repeatedly states, "It is written..." Just because something is written doesn't mean it happened! If that were the case I could say, "It is written that Little Red Riding Hood out ran the wolf." Would that make it true?

So, instead of asking me to do the impossible, let me ask you to do the possible. Discontinue believing what you did not and/or cannot prove. In other words, I am asking you to do EXACTLY what the bible states in 1 Thessalonians 5:21. It states, "Prove ALL things; hold fast that which is good."

Transliterated it would say, "Put to the test and challenge everything you hear. That which is valid and true hold on to it; but that which you cannot validate...get rid of it." This is all that I am asking you to do.

However, I will answer one of your questions. You asked, "if Abraham, Issac, Jacob and others did not exist then who did?" The answer is very simple...our Ancient Afrikan Ancestors (many of whom I can show you their grave sites and monuments and memorials). I can provide you with Afrikan EVIDENCE that demands an Afrikan verdict!

Just for the sake of discussion, if the Adam of the bible had historically existed and was alive today, he would be approximately 7,000 years old (and I am being gracious). Well, according to the religion that we've been taught Adam was the first man that ? made.

Well, there is a massive colossal in Cairo , Egypt called The ,and it is at least 18,000 years old! Who built it? The answer is simple...Afrikans!

Now, to put the icing on the cake of TRUTH, the Afrikans who came into Ta-Merry or Kemet (the ancient names of Egypt) were the children of Afrikans who had existed for hundreds of thousands of years up south in the Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc. (May I suggest doing some research on the Nilotic people of Afrika).

You see, there is a reason why the United States (and other Western governments) wanted to ? off the Hutu and the Twa by supplying weapons to Rawanda. These people are living "proof" of a history that dates back over 400,000 years. The Western (Christianized) world cannot have that because it invalidates their agenda and programming for world ? and control.

Okay...I am going to stop here because I am about to type an entire lecture.

3.14 is alive.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol bible ? ? LMAO You in wrong section ? , 95% of us is on the path to hell take that novelgraph teachin somewhere else.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Besides ? , you can act like your feelings aint hurt, but you pm'd me at least 7 times ? acting like a ? ....
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How the ? Are u a Troll Poster for 12 years? ....? had the same ass Name on other forums,Same AVI, Same gimmick For 12 ? ' Years ......

Son at some point in time you really gotta get a ? job.

12 years ? ??? u been doing a whole of nothing in your life... damn ...i know for a fact u staying in ya parents basement , ? them rats bout' to kick you out.
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    worst troll in the history of the internet
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrxaxi.gif

zjjoz9.gif

10ogu13.gif

++++++++++++++++++
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Right so two ? gifs, followed by "it's cool"

guess that explains what ever ? poem you tried sending me in one those 8 ?

mosdefhomo.jpg?t=1283283422

? you mean "do you get it yet" I think the message was clear in your browsing history.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO at trying to play this ? off....... aint happening
  • Darius
    edited August 2010
    Options
    3 of the gayest gifs i've ever seen
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this ? is funny as hell
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao @ the titangraph and the pm's
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol @ the poem.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wtf? @ the gifs
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    SMH this dude here sound like itzgravational NH

vo4h0w.jpg

Ole all i got is my bulletball ass ?

lmao @ that gif. ? sold his car and house for bulletball and they turned him down
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bootybutter gon die postin.. life long lauce
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ETHER ETHER ETHER

theres way too much to even begin commenting on...

this thread needs to be posted on all the forums on the IC so everyone can bear witness!!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    ETHER ETHER ETHER

theres way too much to even begin commenting on...

this thread needs to be posted on all the forums on the IC so everyone can bear witness!!

This exposure crosses color barriers...social differences...this ether is transcendant...never before, and never after will there be ether of this magnitude.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited August 2010
    Options
    since i dont watch baseball, i will cosign the pirates from now on so you wont be the only one nh,just off the strength of this thread.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    since i dont watch baseball, i will cosign the pirates from now on so you wont be the only one nh,just off the strength of this thread.

Lol

Yea, i take back clownin ol boy for bein in that Dejaun Blair rap video

Now that i think about it, ? was flames, B Lol
  • bankrupt baller
    edited August 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Lol

Yea, i take back clownin ol boy for bein in that Dejaun Blair rap video

Now that i think about it, ? was flames, B Lol

lmao!!!!!!!!
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao at the pm's
    bootybutter, just shut the ? up and go away
    ur diggin a deeper grave, ?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm gonna need you to fill this form out in the appropriate places and send it to the appropriate authorities

i warned you ? would go bad..

butthurt-form.jpg
This discussion has been closed.