RIP BootyButterPi

Options

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why u took those videos down son? and why u change the avi?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *Fixed.....

lol dude tryna cahnge his identity... still a ?

1245401515_transformer_tank.gif
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    good ? yall. i cant battle everybody. not even mad. i will bow out gracefully.

yall won. wow. didnt know yall hated me all like that.

I like the IC. I can spit my opinion and talk about topics with people who i can relate to and vice versa.

I was ending this name anyways. school back in. i wasnt gonna chill on the IC and talk ? with a 6 pack until christmas break.

mods too? mods? that was cool how yall let this ? ride. but i see yall pay attention because i dont mess with the donkey.

had alot of threads moved there to die. but yall got me. everything yall said about me is true.

but i dont post on ? messageboards. Why? because im not a ? . I love big ? too much to be one and i aint above bangin fat chicks.

that's should be what i was exposed of. that would have been more real. not ? . thats old. all us dudes who get the pleasure of a "call out thread" always get hit with the "call card."

smh. what can i do? i wont leave. no reason to. yeah im a troll. i said that from the jump. yall digged up my threads.

but i dont diss nobody. i said that i use to do that on youtube. i dont do that here. i respect how ? is here. i picked this name because i thought it sounded funny.

i dont know. its over now. yall got me.

cool. ok. im off this ? . well, this thread. its been 24 hrs of nothing but ether. but not from the ? from pissburgh. she dont count. she faking the funk. doctoring words up to seem like i wrote it. and shame on you fools for believing it. i know yall really dont believe it because everybody knows how the internet works. i could do that same ? to her and we can go back and forth and it will get old and blah blah blah.

but this is it.

5 thousand G

three point one four.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

I like the IC. I can spit my opinion and talk about topics with people who i can relate to and vice versa.

I was ending this name anyways. school back in. i wasnt gonna chill on the IC and talk ? with a 6 pack until christmas break.

mods too? mods? that was cool how yall let this ? ride. but i see yall pay attention because i dont mess with the donkey.

had alot of threads moved there to die. but yall got me. everything yall said about me is true.

but i dont post on ? messageboards. Why? because im not a ? . I love big ? too much to be one and i aint above bangin fat chicks.

that's should be what i was exposed of. that would have been more real. not ? . thats old. all us dudes who get the pleasure of a "call out thread" always get hit with the "call card."

smh. what can i do? i wont leave. no reason to. yeah im a troll. i said that from the jump. yall digged up my threads.

but i dont diss nobody. i said that i use to do that on youtube. i dont do that here. i respect how ? is here. i picked this name because i thought it sounded funny.

cool. ok. im off this ? . well, this thread. its been 24 hrs of nothing but ether. but not from the ? from pissburgh. she dont count. she faking the funk. doctoring words up to seem like i wrote it. and shame on you fools for believing it. i know yall really dont believe it because everybody knows how the internet works. i could do that same ? to her and we can go back and forth and it will get old and blah blah blah.

but this is it.

5 thousand G

three point one four.

oh ? !!!!!!!!!!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this ? wrote an essay. lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    oh ? !!!!!!!!!!

Lol dukes committing suicide tonight anyway. I'll let him slide on it. He better hope he do it though cause he better not be alive when Pitt goes to Cleveland though.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

but this is it.

5 thousand G

three point one four.

butthurt-form.jpg......once again
  • radaman
    edited September 2010
    Options

but this is it.

5 thousand G

three point one four.

Jimmy.jpg

oh no.........
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was just bullshittin man!!!!!

Im done when the mods move it to the donkey. FOR ALL TO SEE.

I wanted to talk about Jim Brown tonight and how he mad at being demoted. (sports talk)

but noooooooo buddy!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Air Quotes = mad ?
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dude sound like madea
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    stewie.gif................

c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fuel, meet fire. I think you'll get along quite well with this beef.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    man its entirely too man threads on the front page with ? in the title nh

*merge*
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So was this my ether or somethin?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? shitman wrote: »
    dude sound like madea

tyler-perry-the-boondocks-3.png
    nh .
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dis ? said bulletball
    lmmfao
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    dis ? said bulletball
    lmmfao

classic thread and classic videos
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hahaha.jpg?t=1283317931

Lol @ all you IC ? jockin me so you dont exposed...
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited September 2010
    Options
    my ? 12 years trollin? SMMFH ? like penny tryin to come back to the heat
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WTF i aint been on here in like 5 days and i come back to fin this ? ?
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread is CLASSIC!
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    now that everybody got a good laugh, we manufacturing "exposures" now?
  • radaman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    now that everybody got a good laugh, we manufacturing "exposures" now?

this wasnt real?????
This discussion has been closed.