Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    this wasnt real?????

LMAO...... The PM was. The Scooby Website was.... and the gayteenforum was with some minor modifications
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This faggotry is still goin on?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO...... The PM was. The Scooby Website was.... and the gayteenforum was with some minor modifications

breh this aint wavy
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    breh this aint wavy

All I did was change the AVI on that, it was still his name and the scream sig
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i went thru damn near every page in this thread and this ? had me in tears. i always suspect of the ? just by his screen name
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Lakerswildinout.gif

you ran dude off and it was made up?? lmao
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lakerswildinout.gif

you ran dude off and it was made up?? lmao

Lol I warned him... He would of got ran off anyway cause he was still ? and 3/4 of the ? I posted was true.
  • radaman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol I warned him... He would of got ran off anyway cause he was still ? and 3/4 of the ? I posted was true.

he'll be back... he's prob readin this ? now.... dude lives on the net
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

lol i noticed right away but it was too funny for me to say anything
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol i noticed right away but it was too funny for me to say anything

Lol yea a few people PM'd me at one of the ones I photoshopped I ? the font up.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You ? just cant let sleepin doggz lay.

Pissburgh hoe, really? u still on my ? ? really. its something about the bootybutter that makes u hates the bootybutter.

that ether is going thru YOUR veins. thats why u keep talkin ? . but i know. this thread is "your baby" so u gotta continue keep it alive. shame on u mods. this is donkey ? .

awwww man. CRAIG ROBINSON WANNABE? u talking ? u ? from hell? dude, u stole your name from a real dude who is up and coming. u on that coat tail. u going for that ride. i aint mad because i really dont give a ? . u da loser. unless u the real craig robinson, and even if u is the real, u's a ? for being famous and ? with this hoe from pissburgh. all on his ? .

see, i was chillin. but if u wanna bait me in, well here i go. and u know my next move is a vid, but when ever da ? i feel like it.

i peep yall ? . pissburgh ? , i see u baby! u run this. i cant deny that. i gotta say it before u do. every post u drop, u got 2 or 3 fools saying "lol" or "lmao"

u got respect here. i know this MAN!

thats your thang.

and ? you.

im not gonna hate on that. i dont want attention like that on the internets and thats why im not green with envy.

but craig robinson? i bet dude dont even watch the office. and if u peeped. i had a quote from the office on my vid. i know da show. im a fan. just like i like the steelars.

but, all these ? on your ? is not cool. u sucking it in. they looking foolish.

the bootybutter name is only 2 year old.

u hoes acting like bootybutter been in existence since 98.

no. "I" been on the internet since 98. back then, u ? were like " what da in-ter-net."

u wanna keep going, lets go.

? pissburgh, and ? craig robinson wannabe, and ? ......radaman, didnt tupac ? yo ass in juice? name name ? . and ? .....

whatever. mods bullshitting. yall mod everything else but because a ? a hoe from pissburgh is willing to take the time and "photoshop" ? , yall give her a pass?

well ? it. I grew up on tupac. im a hacker too. wont waste my time on "fake posts on ? boards" im taking money.

but imma be fair. 10 bucks a post.

? wit me. i'll ? wit cha back.

try me.

pi
  • Craig Robinson
    edited September 2010
    Options

Pissburgh hoe, really? u still on my ? ? really. its something about the bootybutter that makes u hates the bootybutter.

that ether is going thru YOUR veins. thats why u keep talkin ? . but i know. this thread is "your baby" so u gotta continue keep it alive. shame on u mods. this is donkey ? .

awwww man. CRAIG ROBINSON WANNABE? u talking ? u ? from hell? dude, u stole your name from a real dude who is up and coming. u on that coat tail. u going for that ride. i aint mad because i really dont give a ? . u da loser. unless u the real craig robinson, and even if u is the real, u's a ? for being famous and ? with this hoe from pissburgh. all on his ? .

see, i was chillin. but if u wanna bait me in, well here i go. and u know my next move is a vid, but when ever da ? i feel like it.

i peep yall ? . pissburgh ? , i see u baby! u run this. i cant deny that. i gotta say it before u do. every post u drop, u got 2 or 3 fools saying "lol" or "lmao"

thats your thang.

and ? you.

im not gonna hate on that. i dont want attention like that on the internets and thats why im not green with envy.

but craig robinson? i bet dude dont even watch the office. and if u peeped. i had a quote from the office on my vid. i know da show. im a fan. just like i like the steelars.

no. "I" been on the internet since 98. back then, u ? were like " what da in-ter-net."

? pissburgh, and ? craig robinson wannabe, and ? ......radaman, didnt tupac ? yo ass in juice? name name ? . and ? .....

whatever. mods bullshitting. yall mod everything else but because a ? a hoe from pissburgh is willing to take the time and "photoshop" ? , yall give her a pass?

well ? it. I grew up on tupac. im a hacker too. wont waste my time on "fake posts on ? boards" im taking money.

try me.

pi

lmao.......
  • Craig Robinson
    edited September 2010
    Options

. . . . . . . . . . . .
  • radaman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And here we go ...... and Pac killed radaMES in Juice.... come on fam............
  • radaman
    edited September 2010
    Options

yep, sounds about right..........
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol radaman was right.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hes back...and it continues..

thdisgusted-1.gif
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options

thats your thang.

and ? you.

try me.

pi

smh...........
  • BootyButterPi
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And here we go ...... and Pac killed radaMES in Juice.... come on fam............

well didnt he?

proof is on the dvd.
  • radaman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well didnt he?

proof is on the dvd.

huh?????????? nevermind..........
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO This ? , Im so glad I read that ? while high, 10 times funnier.

You mad fam and thats cool. Lol @ the entire C.S. on my ? , if you was funny fam they'd laugh with you to. But you ain't, so they laugh at you. It's actually pretty sad when you post lookin for publishing deals and make videos soundin like Madea talkin about you aint ? .

And there is a difference between RADAMAN and Radames silly ? .
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmao this ? , im so glad i read that ? while high, 10 times funnier.

You mad fam and thats cool. Lol @ the entire c.s. On my ? , if you was funny fam they'd laugh with you to. But you ain't, so they laugh at you. It's actually pretty sad when you post lookin for publishing deals and make videos soundin like madea talkin about you aint ? .

And there is a difference between radaman and radames silly ? .

Its not him his cousin was logged in. Lol
  • BootyButterPi
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    smh...........

U are a let down too. thought we was cool, thought we was folks.

but i see how it be.

like i said, i cant fight the IC. but yall ? with me.

u keeping this ? alive.

and the mods is too.

aint personal.

its that ether. ? that make your ? burn slow.

yall dudes on his team. is SMH.

peep her ? . look how her photoshop.

lets make it real for this ? .

im ? ? well let me be ? . im ? in the sports-talk because the ? from pissburgh said it.

well i say, he wacks off to little boys in under-roos.

will that hold just as much truth?

im not photoshopping ? . thats what i have on her. i wont waste the time.

he photoshoppin lil boys in superman underwears, while in their backyards, while peeping over the fence of neighbors she dont even know.

now how is my truths not as valid as hers?

because im not wasting time with the copy-n-paste?

like i said, he trying to expose me, but who exposing who?

i have him in my sights. but im not a child so i dont play games at recess.

he hurting herself.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    U are a let down too. thought we was cool, thought we was folks.

but i see how it be.

like i said, i cant fight the IC. but yall ? with me.

u keeping this ? alive.

and the mods is too.

aint personal.

its that ether. ? that make your ? burn slow.

yall dudes on his team. is SMH.

peep her ? . look how her photoshop.

lets make it real for this ? .

im ? ? well let me be ? . im ? in the sports-talk because the ? from pissburgh said it.

well i say, he wacks off to little boys in under-roos.

will that hold just as much truth?

im not photoshopping ? . thats what i have on her. i wont waste the time.

he photoshoppin lil boys in superman underwears, while in their backyards, while peeping over the fence of neighbors she dont even know.

now how is my truths not as valid as hers?

because im not wasting time with the copy-n-paste?

like i said, he trying to expose me, but who exposing who?

i have him in my sights. but im not a child so i dont play games at recess.

he hurting herself.

LMAO did you really think that? BootyPaste
This discussion has been closed.