The Best of Suge Knight a.k.a Sugar Bear....our brutha...Chuuuch

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Reason
sugepalmtrees.jpg

"Pac fell in the water and he was drowning, so i jumped in and i put him on my shoulder and told him it's ok little buddy.... you're alright now"

- Suge Knight interview

If Jimmy tells Dre "Hey nigguh boy you will do this" Dre will say "Yes Sir Boss"!

- from The Source

The Source: What would you do if Snoop came in here right now

Suge: Trust me Snoop is not coming here

The Source: But lets say he did

Suge: You asking me to talk about something that I know wont happen. That's like saying Superman came in here and we flew off with him..

"some n!ggaz is just stupid, they don't have no business sense... they think cause they gangstas they can do something so they go up to the record labels and be like [look check this out n!gga, i'ma muthafukkin' gangsta and you better sign me 'cuz i wanna make money] -after they scare the label execs they ask them [ok we'll sign you, how much do you wan't] these n!ggaz is so stupid they be like ummmm i don't know... the exec says you want a dollar?? and they like YEAH N!GGA GIMME THAT MUTHAFUKKIN' DOLLAR!!!!!!!!! but these n!ggaz is so stupid 'cuz they probably could've got 10 dollars an album, now they only gettin' 1"

"One time Dre came up to me and said, I want to be white suge...Can you help me be white? I looked at this n!gga like, is this n!gga really serious...I told him you can date a white woman, move to a white neighborhood, but I cant physically make you white..."

-BET interview in 2002 when Suge got out of jail...

"Daz is a very angry young man right now. This kid has been moved on and passed around all his life. Nobody wanted him."

BET Interview when he was first released from Jail:

"Dre visited me and told me he wishes he was white,
That's why he married a white woman and signed Eminem"

the jimmy kimmel show:

Suge: hey why the vest

JK: its the new fad

Suge: naw naw naw see the new fad is getting a needle a filling it full of AIDs blood and then sticking it to your enemy you know Easy-E Style

Suge on 106 and Park talking about the J.Lo and Puffy incident:

"She left him for a dancer."

Suge: "She left him for a dancer."

Free: but suge but suge

Suge: naw naw I'm still on this..... Puff you lost your girl to a dancer

SUGE ON HOWARD STERN:

"at one point snoop wanted to be a piru,look back to his peformance on the soul train awards he was wearing a red rag tied around his head aunt jemimah style, so i said your hood got 20's,insanes,19 streets, there aint no bloods. Pick one, i didn't know he would pick all three of them!"

AUGUST SOURCE:

"SNOOP WOULD OF BEEN DOING LIFE WEIGHIN 120 POUNDS AINT FIXIN TO FIGHT.... IT DONT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE BE DOING"

SUGE ON HOWARD STERN:

"i got respect for women,i dont say who i'm sleeping with in public" "i'm not goin to get on tv and talk stupid like shaq,he said he hit aaliyah,he said he hit cindy crawford, cindy crawfords husband needs to hit him in the mouth" suge talking about shaquille o neal

Suge talkin about Prince:

"I seen Prince (The Artist) up in the clubs a few times and I hollered at him. Then the ? ****a was walkin' around with 'slave' written on his face. He was sayin' that he didn't want to **** with people at record labels. He should have stayed ghetto instead of runnin' back to Arista with his head between his legs."

The interview at the end of the "Suge Knight On The Real" video:

Interviewer: "You`re free, walk in the streets, you walk into a party, standing in there is Puffy, Dre Snoop...what do you say?"

Suge: "You know I ain`t goin` to those type of party's...you know, I`m straight!"

"crooked i's album will be released" -suge knight

SOURCE (DECEMBER 2001):

"Matter of fact, even when he [Eazy-E] made all his muthafukkin` money, he still left his mama there [Compton]. I guess that`s why ? came and took him. He took care of that white boy Jerry, but didn`t take care of his own mama."

and again on howard stern he said dr.dre has a tatto on his ass cheeks that says WOW on it and that the W's were on the asscheeks...andsuge at pne point said he was changing and while in his boxers dr. dre was staring

WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW:

Wendy Williams: Since you and Snoop both live in L.A., are there places you both can & can't go?

Suge : There absolutely are. I can go anywhere I want, and Snoop can't go anywhere without 20 bodyguards

On Snoop:
"I'm just wondering how much money Priority will take from him on his new record. He need that money for lung cancer treatment."

Comments