don't u got some goat to eat ?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Suge: "She left him for a dancer."

Free: but suge but suge

Suge: naw naw I'am still on this..... Puff you lost your girl to a dancer

Haha Puff Daddy never w as a G. what you talkin about People?
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Suge a real ? .....................but F him for takin out my man BIG
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    On Dr Dre:

-"...There would be times, I'd be changing in front of Dre and you could tell he was lustin' after me."

-".. If you look at NWA the only one that was from Compton was Eazy E. Cube is rapping about how to survive in South Central. Dre lived there breifly but he was in the house playing Atari."

Interviewer: "What about the incident involving Dr Dre at the Vibe awards?"

Suge: "That was not cool. I seen a guy get up and punch Andre, that was a sight to see"

-"One time Dre came up to me and said, I want to be white suge...Can you help me be white? I looked at this ? like, is this ? really serious...I told him you can date a white woman, move to a white neighborhood, but I cant physically make you white..."

-"Kids you dont wanna go to prison. They got this new thing, they sell it all the time. They get blood from somebody with AIDS, and shoot you with it... Thats a slow death, a Eazy E thang you know what I mean?"

lmao hahahahha
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao, this thread is comedy... suge is hilarious, the howard stern show interview is classic
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »

-"One time Dre came up to me and said, I want to be white suge...Can you help me be white? I looked at this ? like, is this ? really serious...I told him you can date a white woman, move to a white neighborhood, but I cant physically make you white..."

lol.........................
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I enjoy myself with women. All my life, I've had a piece of a ? .

You can't have it both ways on the death penalty. You can't say you believe in ? and then go for an eye for an eye. I don't think you should ? a guy like McVeigh. Somebody who kills a lot of kids like he did, he just wants to get it over with. So what you do is you put him in prison for the rest of his life, and you put him on the main line, and you let the real convicts make him suffer.

Red is a great color. Burgundy is even better.