The Best of Suge Knight a.k.a Sugar Bear....our brutha...Chuuuch

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2010
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    he let his street senses override his business senses .... simple and plain .... its only so long u can run a multimillion dolla record label like its a street gang .....

yesss i said that suge fuuk'd up but he couldve had a 2nd chance wit crook'd & eastwood & them when he got outta jail but that ? aint happen cuz da FEDZ was on sugez azz cuz ? azz dre & snitch dog kept on snitchin on suge suge was not lyin about that RESTRAININ ORDER ? !
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol no no no blk on blk violence aint rite itz all wrong but when a white redneck like feminem dissez blx thatz WORSE! suge is a blk man so he can diss blx even tho it aint rite but a redneck cant do that & u got 2 understand y suge dont like eazy cuz eazy is da 1 that ran 2 da police on suge suge hatez snitchz! thatz y suge dont like ? azz dre & snitch dog now cuz they r ratz like eazy!

easy didn't run to know police easy wanted ? da boy . Jerry heller ran to Jewish justice league that's why e wasn't still gettin paid off dre
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    suge is funny as hell but i dont trust the truth of his stories very entertaining though
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    Options
    easy didn't run to know police easy wanted ? da boy . Jerry heller ran to Jewish justice league that's why e wasn't still gettin paid off dre

EAZy RUN 2 DA COPZ , NEWPAPERZ & DA COURTZ ON SUGE....
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    can we get some more Suge Quoteables we need some levity here on the reason...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    can we get some more Suge Quoteables we need some levity here on the reason...

"Every summer, chained dogs die preventable deaths because of a lack of protection from the heat."
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Suge On Eminem:

"Everybody know when your dealing with me you gonna get the truth because that's what I'm about. I already saw 8 Miles and yeah I'm proud to say I bought the bootleg because first of all I'm a real ghetto n!gga and second, I don't believe in supporting capitalism by coporate America of our hip-hop culture. I laugh my guts out everytime I see the updated version of Elvis Presley dance around his videos like a clown then the next minute he want to be serious and all violent. Eminem in my eyes is money-making character master-minded by Dre & Jimmy Iovine to make him feel invincible in culture that us blacks worked hard to build. Nobody back in the '80s when this **** first started would have predicted that at one time or another that a '******' or wannabe ***** as I like to call him would be the number rapper. Disrespecting the woman who gave birth to you ain't cool at all. This kid loves to portray himself like a violent guy who's a threat to society but in reality he's getting paid by a culture who is feeding into his gimmick. But it all goes back to Dre because Dre is basically the master of having people believe he's something he's not. There's some rumors going around in the industry regarding Em's secksual preference and I have people working for me to help bring this innuedo to life if it's true. Haha. Look out for Eminem's second bring screen endeavor very soon called "8 Inches" starring him and some Aftermath's finest, hahaha."
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Suge Knight:"Everybody know when your dealing with me you gonna get the truth because that's what I'm about. I already saw 8 Miles and yeah I'm proud to say I bought the bootleg because first of all I'm a real ghetto ***** and second, I don't believe in supporting capitalism by coporate America of our hip-hop culture. I laugh my guts out everytime I see the updated version of Elvis Presley dance around his videos like a clown then the next minute he want to be serious and all violent. Eminem in my eyes is money-making character master-minded by Dre & Jimmy Iovine to make him feel invincible in culture that us blacks worked hard to build. Nobody back in the '80s when this **** first started would have predicted that at one time or another that a '? ' or wannabe ***** as I like to call him would be the number rapper. Disrespecting the woman who gave birth to you ain't cool at all. This kid loves to portray himself like a violent guy who's a threat to society but in reality he's getting paid by a culture who is feeding into his gimmick. But it all goes back to Dre because Dre is basically the master of having people believe he's something he's not. There's some rumors going around in the industry regarding Em's sexual preference and I have people working for me to help bring this innuedo to life if it's true. Haha. Look out for Eminem's second bring screen endeavor very soon called "8 Inches" starring him and some Aftermath's finest, hahaha."
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The interview at the end of the "Suge Knight On The Real" video:
    Interviewer: "You`re free, walk in the streets, you walk into a party, standing in there is Puffy, Dre Snoop...what do you say?"
    Suge: "You know I ain`t goin` to those type of partys...you know, I`m straight!"

lmao hahaahah
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Rip Tupac.

Props to Suge for bailin out Pac....he had his back when no one wanted to ? wit Pac
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In The Source:
    "When Dre was with me, he had a Testarossa, a Mercedes, a Porsche, a Blazer and some other ? . His new accountant had him sell all that for a 600 Mercedes. One muthafukkin` car. I hope the n!gga`s happy."

"I asked Jerry [Heller] for the contracts, and he wouldn`t let me see them. I went to his office one day, and he was gone, but had some muthafukkaz up there who was supposed to stop me. I didn`t hurt nobody, just made his boys get on they hands and knees, walk around like a dog, you know. ? ` wit `em. Finally Jerry called and said `OK, I`ll meet with you, just don`t hurt me.´"

"If it wasn`t for me, Dre`d still be at Ruthless working for Tomika [Eazy`s widow]. And that`s how it all started. I saved Dre`s life!"

"I met him [Puffy] when he had a problem with Mike Concepcion [ghetto entrepreneur and a reputed original member of an L.A. based Crip faction]. The little n!gga come cryin` to me. How you let a muthafukka in a wheelchair whup yo ass?"

"Here`s what`s sad: Puffy be in all his artists` videos cause he wanted to be an entertainer and couldn`t make it. Then he wanna sit down with the white executives and talk about millions of dollars. You don`t see Tommy Mottola shakin` his ass in Mariah Carey`s videos. You don`t see Clive Davis in Whitney`s videos. You don`t see Jimmy Iovine all in Nine Inch Nails` ? . They just see him as a wanna be. He gives black entrepreneurs a bad name."

"Let`s put a ring up, throw the gloves on and fight. Puffy, get yo muthafukkin` ass in the ring and fight Tupac. Look at Puffy`s body! Who can he whup? How you gon talk ? and be in a little boy`s body? And I`ll beat Biggie`s ass all over the ring. We can do it in Vegas and give the money to the ghetto -not charity organizations, which don`t mean a muthafukkin` thang- take it straight to the ghetto and build swings, parks and buy food and ? ."
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Suge: "She left him for a dancer."

Free: but suge but suge

Suge: naw naw I'am still on this..... Puff you lost your girl to a dancer
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "Matter of fact, even when he [Eazy-E] made all his muthafukkin` money, he still left his mama there [Compton]. I guess that`s why ? came and took him. He took care of that white boy Jerry, but didn`t take care of his own mama."
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "at one point snoop wanted to be a piru,look back to his peformance on the soul train awards he was wearing a red rag tied around his head aunt jamimah style, so i said your hood got 20's,insanes,19 streets, there aint no bloods. Pick one, i didn't know he would pick all three of them!"
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Suge on welcome 2 deathrow documentary talking to the press "excuse my french but if eazy e stood between my legs you might mistake him for my ? " Suge on deathrow uncut talking about r&b singers "Johnny Gill sucked Sugar Ray Leonard's ? "

hahahhahahahahahahahahahah
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wendy Williams: Since you and Snoop both live in L.A., are there places you both can & can't go?

Suge : There absolutely are. I can go anywhere I want, and Snoop can't go anywhere without 20 bodyguards.
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    On future plans for Tha Row "We might do some rock, white cats steal our music, we gon' do some stealin' ourselves" from the source:

"When Daz came to Death Row he was a orphan. Going from home to home because no one wanted him. And that's what he's doing now, and they still don't want him."

"If there was an artist or a producer on the label who was a homosexual, Pac didn't feel that was right. Pac loved the kids. He wanted to expose the homosexual to the world so they couldn't hurt any kids."

On Cnn

"When Puffy came out he called himself a bad boy. And look, he's still a boy. I'm a grown man and I don't mess with lil' kids."

"We don't like that "bout it, bout it" ****. We too gangsta for radio."

Interview for Premium Networks:
    -What's your relationship at the moment with Dr. Dre?
    "The thing is, I don't have anything against Andre. What Andre did was what you call a ***** move. He went to my PO [parole officer] and lied. He's trying to take me away from my kids again. So that's a *****. They put another condition on my parole because this guy goes and says that he fears for himself and all his cowardly acts. And so he went out to get a restraining order. But I'm not ? . It's more like disappointed that he's being such a *****. Because I thought I taught him better than that."

On DJ Quik:
    "...Then you have people like DJ Quik. He used to be down with Death Row. He was a friend of ours then come to find out how that when I was locked up, we learn from some of the homies in Compton that this guy Quik was going both ways, ****ing with guys. When I went in, this was a guy who talked about how much of a fake that Dre was and how he didn't respect anyone who lied about producing tracks. When I came home, he in the same studio with Dre talking about how he is the best producer in the world and all of this other ****, kissing ass. That's sick to me."

On Snoop:
    "I'm just wondering how much money Priority will take from him on his new record. He need that money for lung cancer treatment."

On XZIBIT:
    -There was word that you had an altercation with Xzibit in a club? Is there any truth to this this?
    "Dre's little Mexican buddy there? Yeah, I like him. I actually did see him a few times but what we talked about is between me and him."

On Dre:
    "People don't know the real Dre. I don't even think his wife knows what is real with Dre. You got a guy with AIDS walking around with his white wife, his white boss, and his white rapper buddy and talking about "still got love in the streets". Dre did a good job of covering up certain things in his life as far as the whole ? thing goes but people know what is up with him. As soon as Eazy went down with it, you knew how those guys in N.W.A. got down."
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "the only thing i knew about jay -z was that he came to LA a few times and snoop and dre told him when your on the westcoast dont worry about nothing. Next thing i know he was taped up,robbed and gagged"
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This thread is pure comedy
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmmfao.....these quotes need to be posted on a wall somewhere....suge is a str8 fool lmao
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »
    On future plans for Tha Row "We might do some rock, white cats steal our music, we gon' do some stealin' ourselves" from the source:

"When Daz came to Death Row he was a orphan. Going from home to home because no one wanted him. And that's what he's doing now, and they still don't want him."

"If there was an artist or a producer on the label who was a homosexual, Pac didn't feel that was right. Pac loved the kids. He wanted to expose the homosexual to the world so they couldn't hurt any kids."

On Cnn

"When Puffy came out he called himself a bad boy. And look, he's still a boy. I'm a grown man and I don't mess with lil' kids."

"We don't like that "bout it, bout it" ****. We too gangsta for radio."

Interview for Premium Networks:
    -What's your relationship at the moment with Dr. Dre?
    "The thing is, I don't have anything against Andre. What Andre did was what you call a ***** move. He went to my PO [parole officer] and lied. He's trying to take me away from my kids again. So that's a *****. They put another condition on my parole because this guy goes and says that he fears for himself and all his cowardly acts. And so he went out to get a restraining order. But I'm not ? . It's more like disappointed that he's being such a *****. Because I thought I taught him better than that."

On DJ Quik:
    "...Then you have people like DJ Quik. He used to be down with Death Row. He was a friend of ours then come to find out how that when I was locked up, we learn from some of the homies in Compton that this guy Quik was going both ways, ****ing with guys. When I went in, this was a guy who talked about how much of a fake that Dre was and how he didn't respect anyone who lied about producing tracks. When I came home, he in the same studio with Dre talking about how he is the best producer in the world and all of this other ****, kissing ass. That's sick to me."

On Snoop:
    "I'm just wondering how much money Priority will take from him on his new record. He need that money for lung cancer treatment."

On XZIBIT:
    -There was word that you had an altercation with Xzibit in a club? Is there any truth to this this?
    "Dre's little Mexican buddy there? Yeah, I like him. I actually did see him a few times but what we talked about is between me and him."

On Dre:
    "People don't know the real Dre. I don't even think his wife knows what is real with Dre. You got a guy with AIDS walking around with his white wife, his white boss, and his white rapper buddy and talking about "still got love in the streets". Dre did a good job of covering up certain things in his life as far as the whole ? thing goes but people know what is up with him. As soon as Eazy went down with it, you knew how those guys in N.W.A. got down."
    lmao.........................................
  • blackstarr
    edited September 2011
    Options
    suge got quotables for days man that dude hilarious
  • gee757
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Suge On Eminem:
    "Everybody know when your dealing with me you gonna get the truth because that's what I'm about. I already saw 8 Miles and yeah I'm proud to say I bought the bootleg because first of all I'm a real ghetto n!gga and second, I don't believe in supporting capitalism by coporate America of our hip-hop culture. I laugh my guts out everytime I see the updated version of Elvis Presley dance around his videos like a clown then the next minute he want to be serious and all violent. Eminem in my eyes is money-making character master-minded by Dre & Jimmy Iovine to make him feel invincible in culture that us blacks worked hard to build. Nobody back in the '80s when this **** first started would have predicted that at one time or another that a '******' or wannabe ***** as I like to call him would be the number rapper. Disrespecting the woman who gave birth to you ain't cool at all. This kid loves to portray himself like a violent guy who's a threat to society but in reality he's getting paid by a culture who is feeding into his gimmick. But it all goes back to Dre because Dre is basically the master of having people believe he's something he's not. There's some rumors going around in the industry regarding Em's secksual preference and I have people working for me to help bring this innuedo to life if it's true. Haha. Look out for Eminem's second bring screen endeavor very soon called "8 Inches" starring him and some Aftermath's finest, hahaha."

^ DA REALEST ? SUGE EVA SPOKE!
    lmao.........................................

suge murder;d da euromath/shady ? mpire lol
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In a fair 1 on 1 Eminem would body Suge