...thanks Kat.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    74zdpfj6rt6w.png

Bundy the GOAT of this HOH movement

Yo, I don't even think that show could be on nowadays. The feminists and pro-fat activists would have it taken off the air.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo women love to be upset about somethin. There's ? out here dealing wit dog ass ? they got kids wit, fighting wit homies new piece and all.

Meanwhile homie don't eeen help wit the kid, she don't even need to deal wit homie at all. Yet she walk round consumed wit the thought that homie got some chick heal bent over by her head. And she upset about the ? .

There's ? out here that got a man that's faithful, makes good money, treats her to Romanov gestures, ideally treats her how women want to be treated. And bet money this bird complaining bout some ? like he snore to loud, or she don't like the type of socks he wear.

Guaranteed it's some dumb ? that she acts like is a deal breaker, just so she have some ? to be mad about. These hoes love to be mad bout some ? .

But yo, let a ? get a ? that cook dope food, don't cheat, give em back rubs and foot rubs, appreciates errthing and don't ? about small ? ...Bet..that ? never even talks about her to nobody

Meanwhile everybody know that complaining ? been talking bout Being on her last nerve for two years now and running.

Wish I could randomly punch random hoes in the mouth some days when I see em walking round wit that backed up ? look on their face.

Like it's a crime to even look their direction, in yoga pants wit a midriff top and sneakers on. ? , yo whole existence today is to have somone look at you...? ass hoes

I hate ? b
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    They doing too much.

Hit dog holla?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They doing too much.

Hit dog holla?

Got him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at pro fat activist lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo women love to be upset about somethin. There's ? out here dealing wit dog ass ? they got kids wit, fighting wit homies new piece and all.

Meanwhile homie don't eeen help wit the kid, she don't even need to deal wit homie at all. Yet she walk round consumed wit the thought that homie got some chick heal bent over by her head. And she upset about the ? .

There's ? out here that got a man that's faithful, makes good money, treats her to Romanov gestures, ideally treats her how women want to be treated. And bet money this bird complaining bout some ? like he snore to loud, or she don't like the type of socks he wear.

Guaranteed it's some dumb ? that she acts like is a deal breaker, just so she have some ? to be mad about. These hoes love to be mad bout some ? .

But yo, let a ? get a ? that cook dope food, don't cheat, give em back rubs and foot rubs, appreciates errthing and don't ? about small ? ...Bet..that ? never even talks about her to nobody

Meanwhile everybody know that complaining ? been talking bout Being on her last nerve for two years now and running.

Wish I could randomly punch random hoes in the mouth some days when I see em walking round wit that backed up ? look on their face.

Like it's a crime to even look their direction, in yoga pants wit a midriff top and sneakers on. ? , yo whole existence today is to have somone look at you...? ass hoes

I hate ? b

What happened man?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I need a strong drink
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huh just found the English word slaves come from Slav because so many Slavs (mostly women) were taken as slaves to the Muslim World
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo women love to be upset about somethin.

giphy.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They doing too much.

Hit dog holla?

? off.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq believes in the flat earth theory
    “It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yeah, it is. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this (expletive) is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.”
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    “It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yeah, it is. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this (expletive) is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.”

I would be willing to believe their viewpoints if someone can just tell me why it makes sense to fool people into believing the world is round if it is flat.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shaq is a ? idiot.

with all due respect.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got through coming from Chicago. I witnessed a brutal murder in Ktown. This is how it went, aight. Ol boy was in a drop top, going towards Ju-town right. He was coming out with a hot dog in his hand. Ol boy got his hot dog taken & got shot, right. And man, ol boy fell to the floor & said paw!!!! I seen all gun smoke, so I ran too. I ran to Ju-town & grabbed me a pelle pelle with his boy, right & they went back out west
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he trolling
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

he trolling

Nah he just Stupid. Him and Barkley
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I just got through coming from Chicago. I witnessed a brutal murder in Ktown. This is how it went, aight. Ol boy was in a drop top, going towards Ju-town right. He was coming out with a hot dog in his hand. Ol boy got his hot dog taken & got shot, right. And man, ol boy fell to the floor & said paw!!!! I seen all gun smoke, so I ran too. I ran to Ju-town & grabbed me a pelle pelle with his boy, right & they went back out west

This right here will go over so many people heads.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

This right here will go over so many people heads.

laughing-gif10.gif

every time man lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

he trolling

Nah he just Stupid. Him and Barkley

possibly, but he is an "actor"...and was probably just playing it up to get a rise out of people

in this day and age of the internet, trolling and being a legit ? is an extremely thin line

i honestly cant tell the difference anymore
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bonsoir America. Ive got difficulties to get a connection with you IC familly
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wanna read somethin crazy loc? a ? never knew I had ADHD. Crazy how I found out , but my son is adhd and I thought it came from his mama. No fuccin clue bout my own ? , my moms told my wife its from me. Never got tested as a kid but the symptoms/signs were there.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wanna read somethin crazy loc? a ? never knew I had ADHD. Crazy how I found out , but my son is adhd and I thought it came from his mama. No fuccin clue bout my own ? , my moms told my wife its from me. Never got tested as a kid but the symptoms/signs were there.

bruh we got all kinda mental issues that went unchecked

black folks didnt take their kids to be seen about that kinda ? lol