Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah im all sorts of ? up in the head too

That's just from being white Lou
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    wanna read somethin crazy loc? a ? never knew I had ADHD. Crazy how I found out , but my son is adhd and I thought it came from his mama. No fuccin clue bout my own ? , my moms told my wife its from me. Never got tested as a kid but the symptoms/signs were there.

bruh we got all kinda mental issues that went unchecked

black folks didnt take their kids to be seen about that kinda ? lol

hell nah they didn't. I sat still out of fear from my moms fuccin me up. I couldn't pay attention for ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah im all sorts of ? up in the head too

That's just from being white Lou

Whatever concussion guy
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Shaq believes in the flat earth theory
    “It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yeah, it is. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this (expletive) is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.”

he trolling

Nah he just Stupid. Him and Barkley

possibly, but he is an "actor"...and was probably just playing it up to get a rise out of people

in this day and age of the internet, trolling and being a legit ? is an extremely thin line

i honestly cant tell the difference anymore

Don't mind that ? , he legit hates anyone who disrespects his squad
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wanna read somethin crazy loc? a ? never knew I had ADHD. Crazy how I found out , but my son is adhd and I thought it came from his mama. No fuccin clue bout my own ? , my moms told my wife its from me. Never got tested as a kid but the symptoms/signs were there.

Black parents from the 60's and 70's drop the ball man. Found out I was a sociopath a while back. Went to counseling to correct my thinking. Slowly realized how I ? mad people over and my reasoning was ? up. Got depressed from that ? for a while. Took made long to correct my thinking to where I consider others feelings when I do ? . To this day though, I straight hate people and the social concept of what we do here in life.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Somebody get this ? some help
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Let me point out tho, that just like everything in life, there are levels.

I have a conscience, I'm not a psychopath.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Migos>Chance tho
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Yo seen this Dave Chappelle interview where he says he likes the key and peele show. The part that bothers him is that they are doing his schtick on the same channel he did his. And when the show is over it says created by Key and Peele, and that hurts his feelings.

And I'm readin the comments, bunch of ? on that you go Dave, key and peele is ? ? ..typical ?

And I'm siting like, ....so this ? gonna front like Kenon Ivory Wayne's aint create the lane he drove on? Like it was some ? he created. I ? wit his comedy but dude feeling himself right now.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    That's bout right..and don't let me be in Texas. Lolangcokq6xab7.jpg
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo cuz is it me or is the site trippin? it keeps kiccin me out. fucc I gotta update some ? ?

@Stew u my ? loc is it my janky ass work pc?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    wh8kiob07tda.png

Best thing about this tweet is the extra layer of funny that only ? get..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Migos>Chance tho

Did u give back to ur school?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    yo cuz is it me or is the site trippin? it keeps kiccin me out. fucc I gotta update some ? ?

@Stew u my ? loc is it my janky ass work pc?

It's prolly just the site man, ? been ? up last few weeks. Try clearing your cache
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wh8kiob07tda.png

Best thing about this tweet is the extra layer of funny that only ? get..

That s*** bout to turn into a 2k tournament. Lol.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

Migos>Chance tho

Did u give back to ur school?

No, I went to a pretty good school
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo @mods why do i keep getting this invalid csrf token when i try to post or click reactions?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    When celebs make small endorsements like that it's to raise awareness so others can help too. They often bid more behind the scenes. Buddy of mine did a charity ball and they had the big cards and the head figure there donated 5k for people to see but behind closed doors actually put up 50k. As did others.

I'm sure the Migos did the same. As for Chance I don't see how he can have a mil and he's not selling mad records, doing big tours or anything. He might need that mil in a few years if he's not careful.

SMH @ this subliminal hate bruh

how u watching that man pocket like that? it's better he blow that ? donating to the youth instead of blowing it on dumb superficial ?

he gon always be good if that is how he decides to waste his money IMO