ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today is national single mothers parents day. The ? they come up with these days

ri9y69nt45rj.gif
    Corrected

Single dads should be ridiculed also
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Still can't get over how wack Dr Dre is on 24....awful casting

Yea I been watchin it, idk if it's cause Keifer Sutherland was so good at it or if it's him.

It's cause Jack did such a damn good job that he was hard to replace. I wonder if he'll come on the show
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Is it gonna be possible to stream this Chappelle show live tonight with Kodi?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im trying to give dude a chance

the problem is that its just a black "jack bauer" instead of a new take on the character

then the backdrop story with his wife and brother is just lame af. Dude who plays the brother was dope af on "the night after"...had high hopes for him in this role, but its generic af.

Basically in a nutshell, if you've seen ANY season of 24, you've seen this one

-threat to the US usually by a foreign enemy

-CTU has the woat HR and do a terrible job of screening people b/c rest assured, someone at the agency is compromised

-someone pulls a slight of hand to throw CTU off something

-CTU/Jack/protagonist is ALWAYS one second too late despite this being in "real time"

-their cellphones seem to be the ONLY ones who can do the ? they do. Is sprint still a sponsor?

wash, rinse, repeat
  • Stew
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

the problem is that its just a black "jack bauer" instead of a new take on the character

then the backdrop story with his wife and brother is just lame af. Dude who plays the brother was dope af on "the night after"...had high hopes for him in this role, but its generic af.

-CTU has the woat HR and do a terrible job of screening people b/c rest assured, someone at the agency is compromised

-CTU/Jack/protagonist is ALWAYS one second too late despite this being in "real time"

-their cellphones seem to be the ONLY ones who can do the ? they do. Is sprint still a sponsor?

wash, rinse, repeat

And the sad part is you noticed this in just a few episodes in lol
  • banginscrew901
    Options

wash, rinse, repeat

I mean what did you expect though. It's the suspense if you've never watched it. But if you watched all of em you know what to expect. The only thing that surprises me was things like a black President before there was actually one, and now a Mexican trying to run for office. And maybe a twist in the story lime the bs President Logan pulled
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    I think with 24 people miss it and the nostalgia that came with how the suspense had you and you actually hat to wait till next week to find out what was gone happen. When it came on I put everybody on hold till it went all the way off.
  • banginscrew901
    Options

Any and everything is possible with kodi. May the force be with you
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew @AP21 @banginscrew901 my first issue w the Dr. DRE casting is that dude don't look he ever been in s fight or hit the gym before....and then u have the protracted yet repetitive storyline....this role would ve been a dope way for Wesley Snipes to make a comeback
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plus he rums like a girl
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it was put on Netflix last night, you can access Netflix through kodi
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    @Stew @AP21 @banginscrew901 my first issue w the Dr. DRE casting is that dude don't look he ever been in s fight or hit the gym before....and then u have the protracted yet repetitive storyline....this role would ve been a dope way for Wesley Snipes to make a comeback

Jack never looked like he was in a fight but he was getting his ass beat. I kind of feel this was the movie that they were suppose to put out a while ago. And snipes might have been asking for way too much, and dude trying to eat and keep the ball rolling
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    I mean it could have be ice cube jr...... playing Jack Bauer
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say mane, yall stop tagging me with this ?

Thanks
  • Stew
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

Oh aight, I thought it was gonna be a live stream.
  • AP21
    Options
    Plus he rums like a girl

one of his ears bigger than the other one too
  • AP21
    Options

why did you think this? lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Options

why did you think this? lol

Idk guess I read it wrong.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    74zdpfj6rt6w.png

Bundy the GOAT of this HOH movement

Yo, I don't even think that show could be on nowadays. The feminists and pro-fat activists would have it taken off the air.

lol at pro fat activist lol
  • deadeye
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Shaq believes in the flat earth theory
    “It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yeah, it is. Yes, it is.

So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this (expletive) is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings?

You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.

9vi90yiyd5zq.gif
  • deadeye
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ADHD was just called "hard-headed" in the black community. The treatment was usually a leather belt or extension cord. I been cured for 25yrs. Pops had the vaccine for me.

Yeah, most of that psychobabble is ? .

ADHD is just kids being kids.

Some kids just get bored easily and are full of energy.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's some kind of conspiracy by the pharmaceutical companies to get kids hooked on prescription drugs early.

Funny thing is, most of these kids probably aren't even being diagnosed by psychiatrists.

Just teachers that have a hard time controlling the kids.

Lambs to the slaughter.