Options

Comments

• stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i'm still getting married.....

R yall having kids? have yall discussed that yet? Timeframe and ? ? Don't hold that convo off ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Djunior wrote: »
    64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning.gif

Go back to lookin at the dudes you like. SMH

appreciate u displaying the feelings u caught ....

me cracking on ya corny ass=me liking guys ....? ? outta here u aging ass young ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that ? look like Benard Hopkins

yea he the same ? thats trying to sway cats into believing he only 26 ... wats crucial is that he says he got the face of a 18 year old ? .... his eyes must be aging quick too because they're fooling the ? out of that guy ....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    R yall having kids? have yall discussed that yet? Timeframe and ? ? Don't hold that convo off ?

at the very least another 2 years...

we real super selfish with our time right now...
    i mean even with wedding planning, and me trying to get back intoschool ? gonna be jectic, but we both realize the next 2 years or so is going to be the best time for us, and the only time we truly have to ourselves..

so we do a lotta just us ? and say ? everyone else right now...

when u start adding kids, and too much family & social activities in the mix...it's harder to spend personal QT with eachother, so we tryna maximize that out right now
  • 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Sound advice. Marriage got to be the dumbest ? you can do logically speaking. I know ? love their girl...she ur world an all.
    But how you gonn apromise forever to someone? Youve know them 3-5 yrs and say...yup thats it, i aint looking no more. I respect cats that get married and try to start a fam wit a good woman...just aint for me. Bachelor Lifestyle...get down...or GET down

LOL at bolded- that was funny for some reason

I don't really know any happily married people anymore so I'm going to have to agree.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    why so they wont age like pork in the sun .....?

^^^^ And I'm corny.....?
    appreciate u displaying the feelings u caught ....

me cracking on ya corny ass=me liking guys ....? ? outta here u aging ass young ? .

You the one actin like I ? yo ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^^^^ And I'm corny.....?

You the one actin like I ? yo ? .

lame ass .... quit catching feelings wit ya old ass .... ? old enought to be my pops but actin like a lil ? .... SMH
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lame ass .... quit catching feelings wit ya old ass .... ? old enought to be my pops but actin like a lil ? .... SMH

Good chance I am.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    very very wise advice. and coming from a married man with children makes it even more worthy of consideration.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Good chance I am.

{ truth } .................
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My mom said some ? like that too, she told me no man should even think about getting married in his 20s.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    at the very least another 2 years...

we real super selfish with our time right now...
    i mean even with wedding planning, and me trying to get back intoschool ? gonna be jectic, but we both realize the next 2 years or so is going to be the best time for us, and the only time we truly have to ourselves..

so we do a lotta just us ? and say ? everyone else right now...

when u start adding kids, and too much family & social activities in the mix...it's harder to spend personal QT with eachother, so we tryna maximize that out right now

I never understood why couples wanna have a child right after they get married. Then be mad 10 years later cause they didn't get to do couple ? .
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I never understood why couples wanna have a child right after they get married. Then be mad 10 years later cause they didn't get to do couple ? .

co-sign
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options

right....depending on how the next 2 years go.. ? ...we might hold back even longer.. i wanna go on some trips...
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Woooow... sounds about correct.. my dad said that to me at age 12.. suggested I get a vasectomy (i didn't)... both my parents been trying to ditch me since age 8! lived with a lot of different people growing up. My aunt raised me...

don't feel bad champ... Kids i might do if I have to.. I like kids, as long as they have respect and basic manners. kids are cool w/me.

Now marriage on the other hand... NO THANK YOU
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

We know ? ...

Long as I get my invite and that list I ask for from CrySxyCool, things will go as "planned"....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

*salutes*

ya'll betta not never get divorced...........I'll counsel the both of ya'll with a pistol to make ya'll stay together
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    right....depending on how the next 2 years go.. ? ...we might hold back even longer.. i wanna go on some trips...

that's a good idea. You can still have fun but it's different when you gotta make plans and make plans for your kids too. good luck du!
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL at dudes still thinking marriage is about love

Marriage is a business move, you marry someone because you have a dependant person that will hold you down, can communicate with you well and yall share similar future goals. Also you have 100% trust in this person.

If those 4 things arent in the equation, the situation should not equal marriage..? all that love and romance ?

<~~married dude
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that's a good idea. You can still have fun but it's different when you gotta make plans and make plans for your kids too. good luck du!

thankya darling
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know he cares about us or he woulda left like 10 million other black fathers

He just says weird ? from time to time
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    LOL at dudes still thinking marriage is about love

Marriage is a business move, you marry someone because you have a dependant person that will hold you down, can communicate with you well and yall share similar future goals. Also you have 100% trust in this person.

If those 4 things arent in the equation, the situation should not equal marriage..? all that love and romance ?

<~~married dude

so how many times a year do you have sex with your wife
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yo, for real? I'm kinda older than a lot of people on here (mid-late 30's) and don't say a whole lot (I prefer to be entertained) but I wanted to weigh in on this one. My parents never said anything like this to me but I know that ? forbid, if anything ever happened with me n my wife (almost 10 years now), I would NEEEVVVVEEERRR do this again with someone else. I will do everything in my power to make us work until one of us is dead and gone, but I can say with absolute certainty that the amount of effort it takes is not something I am willing to invest in anyone else, ever again. One and done.

Agreed, to an extent. Love and attraction help to get you started and then the rest keeps it moving. 100% trust might be impossible (like the "perfect man/woman")---but a good 90% is very helpful, if not absolutely necessary.
  • nash82
    nash82 Members Posts: 182
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That wasnt meant as a diss. but sometimes the truth can be so sharp its like a knife.

there are millions of ppl that love their families yet secretly wish they could do it all over

I think this is true! His pops could have just left...at least he stuck around even tho he secretly feels that way!

TS your pops good people even if that ? stung a little.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so how many times a year do you have sex with your wife

Too much math involved in that, id say at the minimum we have sex 3 times a week

Been married 2 years now, no kids, im 23
    Du, from your posts i've read it seem like your mind right, i wish you the best