Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    but its the truth tho

? that have trouble pullin women should hold onto the ones they can get......

that's a crazy way to look at it imo... but whatever...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nothing will deter ? that really want to do it.

? do it everyday.

? up stats, stories and all....
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nothing will deter ? that really want to do it.

? do it everyday.

? up stats, stories and all....
    i dunno, it's like ? try to find anything to justify why marriage ain't for them outside of any faults of their own....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i dunno, it's like ? try to find anything to justify why marriage ain't for them outside of any faults of their own....

Broken down....

? ain't ready for the real. And fact of the matter is, the ? ain't for everybody.

But down talkin' the ? cause it ain't for you is well, lame.

The union is great, it's the people that destroy it just like anything else....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Seeing as how you cant attract women in general(your words not mine), i would think you'd be a prime candidate for marriage

Its not like you gotta worry about the ? youre missing out on
    the mans gotta point.

i think cats that dont have alot of options would fare better in marriage than dudes who can bag a girl any given night.

its hard to take someone serious when you know they can quickly be replaced.

these are some potentially powerful posts.................hmmm
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    these are some potentially powerful posts.................hmmm

i disagree, i think they're blatant cop outs...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited October 2010
    Options

Shots FIRED!!!!!!!!!
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options

well of course you think that..........? you getting married
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well of course you think that..........? you getting married

it's not even that.. but to even hint that a ? would get married cuz he can't pull chicks sounds like ? telling a chick she ain't all that anyway cuz they ain't get the number...

just cuz the ? ain't working out for you...say some iggy ? to make it seem like it ain't all that anyway...
    it's like ? tryna look cool vs just keeping it real.. they ain't built for that marriage ? ...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it's not even that.. but to even hint that a ? would get married cuz he can't pull chicks sounds like ? telling a chick she ain't all that anyway cuz they ain't get the number...

just cuz the ? ain't working out for you...say some iggy ? to make it seem like it ain't all that anyway...
    it's like ? tryna look cool vs just keeping it real.. they ain't built for that marriage ? ...

? .......
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? .......

no disrespect intended, but if you're offended can't take it back, handle ur business
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Holla at us in 10 years then we/you will know. Everyone is ALWAYS geeked at the beginning saying the same ? . We not gonna make the same mistakes as everyone else yadda yadda yadda, we gonna really communicate etc, etc. I would say most people feel/say the same thing beforehand. Most people THINK they know what they getting into and what to do but as we can see for majority of people in the world nothing could be farther from the truth but good luck.
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options

you speaking as if you know that you are truly built for marriage.......it's easy to say that until you are the one signing divorce papers

meanwhile bruh I have no issue with keeping it real as evidenced by my thread yesterday

I'm not saying it's an absolute concept

but I am saying that a ? who really doesn't pull a lot of chicks might actually fare better because it's easier to value what he has at home

think about celebrities who got females falling all over to get at them

that doesn't mean that the guys who do get all that extra attention from women don't deep down inside really just want that one wife that would make him happy :shrugs
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Holla at us in 10 years then we/you will know. Everyone is ALWAYS geeked at the beginning saying the same ? . We not gonna make the same mistakes as everyone else yadda yadda yadda, we gonna really communicate etc, etc. I would say most people feel/say the same thing beforehand. Most people THINK they know what they getting into and what to do but as we can see for majority of people in the world nothing could be farther from the truth.
    you say that, but the more married/divorced couples i talked too...

i've yet to find ONE that put the kinda emphasis on all this ? me and my lady do.....

i've yet to find ONE couple that said they talk ? out the way we do....

and i've yet to find ONE couple that took the ? as seriously as we do....

every couple i've talked to about marriage....and especially every person i know that got divorced all did that ? for the following reasons

1. chick got preggo/or some other ? to do with kids
    2. dude was going into the military
    3. rushed into it without really talking about it
    4. they were together for a while, and was like..."why not?"

me and my lady talk about any and everything on the regular basis...i'm not even on no nose wide open, head in the clouds type ? homie....

the ? is a lot more deep than any couple i've ever conversed with on the ? .....and i'm still not gonna make a blanket statement like nobody takes marriage seriously... but i can say no one i've talked to personally has taken it as seriously as we do...and i feel comfortable saying that prollie means a large percentage of coples went through something similiar to the ? i listed..
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    t/s....its ? up yo father subliminally told you he regret making you n tried to pass it off as a heart to heart btw father n son

j/k........but that real ? tho
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited October 2010
    Options
    no disrespect intended, but if you're offended can't take it back, handle ur business

I was agreeing with you Du.....

I can never be offended, my life too real.
  • stilldat_dude
    edited October 2010
    Options

i've yet to find ONE that put the kinda emphasis on all this ? me and my lady do.....

every couple i've talked to about marriage....and especially every person i know that got divorced all did that ? for the following reasons

me and my lady talk about any and everything on the regular basis...i'm not even on no nose wide open, head in the clouds type ? homie....

the ? is a lot more deep than any couple i've ever conversed with on the ? .....and i'm still not gonna make a blanket statement like nobody takes marriage seriously... but i can say no one i've talked to personally has taken it as seriously as we do...and i feel comfortable saying that prollie means a large percentage of coples went through something similiar to the ? i listed..

I hope not. I ain't trying to down or discourage you from it. I hope yall make it, I sincerely do, i justdon't want you thinking you really doing or saying anything different than most people before they get married. From what I have seen marriage changes people just like having a babies (not to say change is bad but I have seen people do 180 after both those scenarios and it was people who I thought I knew and considered stand up people). Like i said I wish you u2 much success and joy.
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you speaking as if you know that you are truly built for marriage.......it's easy to say that until you are the one signing divorce papers

meanwhile bruh I have no issue with keeping it real as evidenced by my thread yesterday

I'm not saying it's an absolute concept

but I am saying that a ? who really doesn't pull a lot of chicks might actually fare better because it's easier to value what he has at home

think about celebrities who got females falling all over to get at them

that doesn't mean that the guys who do get all that extra attention from women don't deep down inside really just want that one wife that would make him happy :shrugs

come on homie... u smarter than that....what i'm saying is there's a lotta dudes who know within themselves theyre absolutely NOT equipped to deal with marriage simply because they even have trouble committing to just a bf/gf level of relationships....so instead of just saying.. naw marriage ain't for me.. or i don't think i could do marriage...they try to play that ? down like marriage is only for ppl who have no options..

that ? crazy forreal...if how many chicks you can pull plays a factor on how u treat the ones you with.. that's not even close to the type of ? anyone should build a marriage on...

if u marrying a chick, cuz u know u can't realistically pull anything else.....that's shallow as ? ... cuz the second ur proved wrong... ur faithfulness is comprimised...

it's common knowledge that a married man >>>single man in many women eyes...

so as soon as you say that "i do" the predators are coming outta the wood works....and u really think a ? who ain't used to women coming on to him is best suited to be able to resist this onslaught???

for lack of better words that's stupid as ? homie......
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hope not. I ain't trying to down or discourage you from it. I hope yall make it, I sincerely do, i justdon't want you thinking you really doing or saying anything different than most people before they get married. From what I have seen marriage changes people just like having a babies (not to say change is bad but I have seen people do 180 after both those scenarios and it was people who I thought I knew and considered stand up people). Like i said I wish you u2 much success and joy.

i feel you, and i appriciate it, but at the same time i'm tryna tell u... when u sit there and talk to married coples, like i've been doing.. and u start hearing some of the reasons these couples got married to begin with...the ? will blow ur mind....so many ppl don't take this ? seriously....so many ppl....
  • stilldat_dude
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i feel you, and i appriciate it, but at the same time i'm tryna tell u... when u sit there and talk to married coples, like i've been doing.. and u start hearing some of the reasons these couples got married to begin with...the ? will blow ur mind....so many ppl don't take this ? seriously....so many ppl....

Yeah true half them ? should have never gottne married in the first place. But yall doing all the right things thus far, talkign to married couples and getting some knowledge, not rushing, no having kids first etc. So hopefully things stay on course. It can be done, my sister been happily married for 6 years now and got twins...she my only hope left now lol cause everyone else I know seems to not be enjoying it.
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah true half them ? should have never gottne married in the first place. But yall doing all the right things thus far, talkign to married couples and getting some knowledge, not rushing, no having kids first etc. So hopefully things stay on course. It can be done, my sister been happily married for 6 years now and got twins...she my only hope left now lol cause everyone else I know seems to not be enjoying it.

like i said yo...me and shorty be going back n forth taking the coach role to make sure the other is still thre.. we stay plannign ? out together.. try to keep our heads together n all that...we work mad well together as a team and what not.....but neither one of us is on that "oh that could never happen to me" ? ..

everything is a reality..so we watch out for that ? together...i mean i ain't saying we perfect... but we're damn confident...
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options

I will give you some real insight since we are somewhat anonymous, and you seem like you and your lady trying to get off on the right track

but you do sound a little naive

keep in mind that mofos can't tell you all the intangibles of what ultimately made their relationship fail

? will tell you the stories.........but you'll never know all the elements, cause how can you really know a ? better than their own spouse?

if you could just sum it up at the bolded for why it didn't work, well then why is it the people in the relationship couldn't figure the same thing out themselves and prevent it from making their relationship fail?

the key thing nobody talks about why marriages fail is because they like to trump it on the superficial ? to make it seem like all it takes is an easy solution. the reason that happens is so we can feel like we have some kind of control over what happens. but you can't predict what life will hand you champ

the biggest factor that makes relationships fail: is how mofos manage CHANGE. and everybody will change at some point. so the person you married today can be a totally different ? tomorrow

you seem to have an advantage cause you appear to be settled where you are at in all phases of ya life. but take a ? who is sincere and loves their s/o enough to want to take that leap of faith, there is nothing saying dude isn't just as prepared for marriage as you. but he may not be settled at where he is at, so does that mean he shouldn't get married?

I say no, cause if everybody waited until they were truly settled, damn near nobody at all would get married. it ain't just about love and communication on how to make a marriage work....it's about self-fulfillment as well
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This ? is about to get ugly between du and black, lol....

I say them ? fight at the fish fry on OCT. 30TH!

After I get my plate though......
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options
    come on homie... u smarter than that....what i'm saying is there's a lotta dudes who know within themselves theyre absolutely NOT equipped to deal with marriage simply because they even have trouble committing to just a bf/gf level of relationships....so instead of just saying.. naw marriage ain't for me.. or i don't think i could do marriage...they try to play that ? down like marriage is only for ppl who have no options..

that ? crazy forreal...if how many chicks you can pull plays a factor on how u treat the ones you with.. that's not even close to the type of ? anyone should build a marriage on...

if u marrying a chick, cuz u know u can't realistically pull anything else.....that's shallow as ? ... cuz the second ur proved wrong... ur faithfulness is comprimised...

it's common knowledge that a married man >>>single man in many women eyes...

so as soon as you say that "i do" the predators are coming outta the wood works....and u really think a ? who ain't used to women coming on to him is best suited to be able to resist this onslaught???

for lack of better words that's stupid as ? homie......

like I said before, the concept is not absolute

the ? who isn't exactly attractive to other women isn't going to necessarily have many more women chase him just cause he got a ring

it's different when you resist 5 or 6 over a lifetime while being married than trying to avoid smashing 5 or 6 a day over a lifetime.............you can't tell me the level of temptation isn't greater

c'mon bruh
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    du....im not saying all married ? or ? who wanna get married couldnt still pull ?

Im just saying marriage is a lifetime committment(in theory), and it would be easier to commit to that if, either, you aint gon get nuthin better, or you dont want anyone else

I dont care, i've had some super bad ones ive had to cut off cause they was talkin matrimony and rugrats

Last thing i want is to be the ? with a bunch of failed marriages