Options

Comments

• StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ this ? da t/s gotta b white smh...

Nah he ain't white, just a self hating ? in a cowboy hat.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »
    is this considered Black pride or racism?
    "Bust a Glock; devils get shot. . . . when ? give the word me herd like the buffalo through the neighborhood; watch me blast. . . . I'm killing more crackers than Bosnia-Herzegovina, each and everyday. . . . don't bust until you see the whites of his eyes, the whites of his skin. . . . Louis Farrakhan . . . Bloods and CRIPS, and little old me, and we all getting ready for the enemy";

Not only is this racist, it is also a call to violent action in the name of racism.

LOL at namedropping Boznia-Herzegovina though, thats probly a first for rap
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nah he ain't white, just a self hating ? in a cowboy hat.

He looks white, and he looks like a redneck...a cowboy hat in a suit LOL.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Five percenters are racist? Somewhat, but its not like they aint got facts. I ride with the five percenters.

I want to let you know that you arguing with trolls. They are going to aggravate you for a platinum thread.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I want to let you know that you arguing with trolls. They are going to aggravate you for a platinum thread.

You can believe whatever you want, but if you read that thread about the 5 percenters, you will see their own words. You will read their own racist doctrine. You won't be arguing with a troll. You will be reading the words of the racists themselves.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »

Trolling is white delight.

Lets make a list of white posters stupid enough to continuously listen to racist lyrics.

LOL LOSERS!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    LOL LOSERS!

Isn't your name Bonsley (LOL) Harrison and weren't you exposed as a bisexual, in addition to being exposed as a racist, a member of an armed race war cult, and a ? ?

Yes.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Isn't your name Bonsley (LOL) Harrison and weren't you exposed as a bisexual, in addition to being exposed as a racist, a member of an armed race war cult, and a ? ?

Yes.

My real name is Shaka Zulu, white ? call me Sweet-Daddy long-strokin'.

You need proactive for those red bumps on that long face we exposed....LOL imagine a Brutha being lame enough to search through Redneck music crying racism.

White Jews LOST.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

^^^^^^^
    David Allen Coe- ****** ?

Is this white pride or racism??
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Let's make a list of Black posters who hate Eminem but constantly post Foolish Pride youtube vids in Eminem threads as if its new ? .

LOL Losers.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My real name is Shaka Zulu, white ? call me Sweet-Daddy long-strokin'.

It is a historical fact that Shaku Zulu had a small ? and his anger at this reality made him go insane and wage war against several neighboring countries.

But you didn't know that, I suppose.
  • Hollywood_Cole
    Hollywood_Cole Members Posts: 80
    edited December 2010
    Options
    smdm at this thread.

you ? supposed to be discussing racist artists n lyrics instead yall be clownin bein racist yourselves man......some sad ? right here
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options

coe claims he isn't racist, but imo he is lying lol
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It is a historical fact that Shaku Zulu had a small ? and his anger at this reality made him go insane and wage war against several neighboring countries.

But you didn't know that, I suppose.

Its a historical fact that only a LOSER of epic proportions would listen to music they deem as racist over and over again.

LOL @ your fear of the Black mans ? forcing you to research Afrikan warriors.

LMBAAO
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hip hop culture is universal?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options

^^^^^^^

prussian-blue.jpg

Prussian Blue

This thread will bring the Emenim-weirdo's out....beware them they monitor your posts.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Its a historical fact that only a LOSER of epic proportions would listen to music they deem as racist over and over again.
    The only rapper I bump is Eazy E.
    LOL @ your fear of the Black mans ? forcing you to research Afrikan warriors.
    Shaka wasn't a warrior, he was a fat oligarch. He was unable to extend his ? beyond his overhanging belly, preventing him from having legitimate heirs. It is a sad story, but since it involves the male sex ? , I knew you would be interested in it.
  • thedarkprince
    thedarkprince Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    prussian-blue.jpg

DEAD at those tops they got on...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol The realest ? ever spoken....EVER....

hmm... i don't see any names of rappers who have spit racist lyrics in this post... seems like it was a waste of time to have posted it.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    DEAD at those tops they got on...

They LOVE ? like many whites do, they sell alot of records too.

..is there anything more pathetic than a white person crying racism?? You gotta have ultra-low self-esteem or be a Super-Loser if you white and worried about Black folks feelings toward you.

Heres a list of Racist White music bands in the United States.

Acirema (USA) Aggravated Assault (USA) Aggressive Force (USA) Angry Aryans (USA) Angry White Youth (USA) Anwyl (USA) Arresting Officers (USA) ? Tormentor (USA) Attack (USA) Battle Axe (USA) Before ? (USA) Berserkr (USA) Birkenau (USA) Bloodstained Boots (USA) Blue Eyed Devils (USA) Blutkrieg (USA) Bound for Glory (USA) Brawlers (USA) Bully Boys (USA) C.I.S. (USA) Carl Klang (USA) Cenotaph (USA) Centurion (USA) Chaos 88 (USA) Code 13 (USA) Code of Violence (USA) Crew X (USA) Das ? (USA) Day of the Sword (USA) Definite Hate (USA) ? White Punks (USA) Dread Moon (USA) Eric Owens (USA) Ethnic Cleansing (USA) Extreme Hatred (USA) Final Solution (USA) Final War (USA) Gestapo SS (USA) Grinded Nig (USA) H8Machine (formerly known as Dying Breed) (USA) Hakenkreuz (USA) Hammertown (USA)
    Note: A mainstream Christian rock group also uses this name. Hatemonger (USA) Infantry (USA) Infernal Hatred (USA) Intimidation One (USA) Johnny Rebel (USA) Katharia (USA) Kick to ? (USA) ? or Be Killed (USA) Max Resist (USA) Midtown Bootboys (USA) Mudoven (USA) Mullet (USA) Neo Hate (USA) New Glory (USA) New Minority (USA) No Alibi (USA) Nordic Thunder (USA) Order From Chaos (USA) Pantheon (USA) Patriotic Front (USA) People Haters (USA) Platoon 14 (USA) Plunder & Pillage (USA) Pure Rampage (USA) Red, White & Blue (USA) Riot Wing (USA) Rival (USA) Sedition (USA) Shortfuse 76 (USA) Shutdown (USA) Steelcap (USA) Storm Section (USA) Straightlaced Nightmare (USA) Stronghold (USA) The Voice (USA) Vaginal Jesus (USA) Vagrant the Noachian (USA) Vanguard (USA) Warfare 88 (USA) Weltmacht (USA) White American Youth (USA) White Wash (USA) White Wolf (USA) Youngblood (USA) Youngland (USA)

SIEG HEIL!!!
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    White people tend to be racist by nature.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Heres a list of Racist White music bands in the United States.

LOL Aged-Rap 180 (years old) is very emotionally compromised

Bisexual Bonsley takes another L
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    illogics wrote: »
    White people tend to be racist by nature.

This is incorrect and also you're a racist for thinking it.
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is incorrect and also you're a racist for thinking it.

...Oh....Ok