Let's make a list of the rappers who have spit RACIST lyrics

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And, h-rap, I thought you'd know better, instead you go and make a post about racist rock bands or something like that. This is a HIP-HOP forum which is why the discussion is centered around rappers. You can do write that post in a rock forum instead. Y'all need to stop battling in regards to who is more racist. Racism is just that and needs to die. Regardless of which color the racist ? has. A statement like "whites are racist by nature" is as racist as anything someone white has done. Blacks just happen to be luckier to get away with racist statements.
    Yeah Im not going to say something like "whites are racist by nature", Im just going to give you 50 or more examples of whites interactions with other cultures.If A Black man gets awaywith saying a so-called racist statement boo-hoo, would you trade that for white privilege??

Ice Cubes song "Cave ? " was about white groupies the kind of ? that tried to ruin Tiger Woods and Kobe Bryant, Emenims song "Foolish Pride" was about Black women in general.

Hearing whites whine about racism just shows how sad and pathetic some whites are LOL what a waste of white skin

Hatter wrote: »
    I just hate it when crackers fall into they're pattern of thinking, like you got alot of crackers that want to segregate or illiminate people of color and think that will be doing a service to white supremacy, then you got alot of crackers that will say a Black crackers opinion doesnt count simply because his skin has color, but then call the Black man out on what whites call reverse-racism....smh @ the hypocracy.

GOAT POST>
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Yeah Im not going to say something like "whites are racist by nature", Im just going to give you 50 or more examples of whites interactions with other cultures.If A Black man gets awaywith saying a so-called racist statement boo-hoo, would you trade that for white privilege??

Ice Cubes song "Cave ? " was about white groupies the kind of ? that tried to ruin Tiger Woods and Kobe Bryant, Emenims song "Foolish Pride" was about Black women in general.

Hearing whites whine about racism just shows how sad and pathetic some whites are LOL what a waste of white skin

I wouldn't trade anything. I'm glad with my life as it is, I just want this racism ? to die. As for 50 or more examples, I don't think I ever denied racism within the white race. Hell, the racists of white color are ten times worse than anyone else. The way they go at it makes me want to stab their heart out but no matter how, racism is racism and I don't want to see it exist whether it be a redneck ? talking about "killing n****rs" or a black guy saying "killing that cracka makes me feel good".

As for Cube, I already said he's one of my favorites and you know how much of a fan I am, but I could swear that last time I heard "Cave ? " there was a line where Cube said he treats white women in general as blue-eyed KKK ? . There's no denying that his racism is as blind as it gets and I'm not saying that Eminem's "Foolish Pride" was any better. Hell, I like "? Lil Devil" but I can't stand "Cave ? ".

And I hope that last line is not directed at me, all I'm saying is double-standards need to die. If you were actually talking to me with that, then read my whole post to get a better perspective of what I was saying.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't trade anything. I'm glad with my life as it is, I just want this racism ? to die. As for 50 or more examples, I don't think I ever denied racism within the white race. Hell, the racists of white color are ten times worse than anyone else. The way they go at it makes me want to stab their heart out but no matter how, racism is racism and I don't want to see it exist whether it be a redneck ? talking about "killing n****rs" or a black guy saying "killing that cracka makes me feel good".

As for Cube, I already said he's one of my favorites and you know how much of a fan I am, but I could swear that last time I heard "Cave ? " there was a line where Cube said he treats white women in general as blue-eyed KKK ? . There's no denying that his racism is as blind as it gets and I'm not saying that Eminem's "Foolish Pride" was any better. Hell, I like "? Lil Devil" but I can't stand "Cave ? ".

And I hope that last line is not directed at me, all I'm saying is double-standards need to die. If you were actually talking to me with that, then read my whole post to get a better perspective of what I was saying.

No that last line was directed at the worthless troll T/S with the severe acne who is doing research on so-called racist lyrics, so-called racist cults, and branding everybody a racist because its the easiest way for him to get some attention.

I dont believe a Black rapper can have racist lyrics, and any lyric seen as being racist should be looked at as being reactionary based on our mistreatment and abuse in American society.

Ice Cube spit vitriol towards the white groupies on "Cave ? " but he also spit that same venom towards Black men on the song "True to the Game".

"? LiL Devil" was about sexual harrasement.

No other music is as racist towards Black people as rap music is, much of it is misogynistic, violent, and genocidal in regards to Black people and Black women in general....so its hilarious to me that the white-Jew T/S would single-out perceived racist lyrics in a genre that denigrates Black people 95% of the time and then add Emenim as an afterthought.
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No that last line was directed at the worthless troll T/S with the severe acne who is doing research on so-called racist lyrics, so-called racist cults, and branding everybody a racist because its the easiest way for him to get some attention.

I dont believe a Black rapper can have racist lyrics, and any lyric seen as being racist should be looked at as being reactionary based on our mistreatment and abuse in American society.

Ice Cube spit vitriol towards the white groupies on "Cave ? " but he also spit that same venom towards Black men on the song "True to the Game".

No other music is as racist towards Black people as rap music is, much of it is misogynistic, violent, and genocidal in regards to Black people and Black women in general....so its hilarious to me that the white-Jew T/S would single-out perceived racist lyrics in a genre that denigrates Black people 95% of the time and then add Emenim as an afterthought.

Ah, don't worry. I never make a big deal about any of these racist lyrics, but to say that they can NEVER be racist is just stupid, no offense. Whether they are only targeting the government or ? people of the white color as well as "house ? " that side with them, they should come clearer or else it seems like they are stereotyping the whole white race. For instance, on Enemy, Cube says "killing more crackas than Bosnia-n-Herzegovina" which indicates that he wants to perform an attack on the whole white race in America specially with that Bosnia comparison. For instance, Geto Boys is a perfect example for me of acts that have had political lyrics and NEVER ever come off as racists. For instance, on "? the KKK", Willie D solely focuses on the government or hypocritical teachers and whoever tries to keep the black population down. To make it 100%, he even says "every racist in America can suck my ? ". Scarface has never come off as racist to me either. On "I'm Black", for a good example, he says "is brutality all you crackers can do?", which does not sound racist at all and is an attack focused solely on corrupt cops. Unfortunately, not everyone of the political group of rappers executes their product the same way with logical politics. I mean look at Da Lench Mob's "Guerrillas in the Mist" album and tell me that ain't racist. Listen to "You & Your Heroes", it attacks several white "heroes" for no reason other than being white and on another song J-Dee feels unfairly treated because his jail time is lengthened after stabbing a white dude in prison.

And again, I don't really take offense against the racism. Hell, Cube says in "Us" that the blacks are doing all the casualties themselves and not the white men and Paris says the same on "Days of Old".
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    To add to the list, Paris has had plenty of lyrics that can be considered racist. X-Clan have also had their fair share of racism. Not sure if he passes off as a rapper or not, but Kid Rock also belongs there as another white act with lines that can be considered racist.

? , i forgot about X-Clan

they're the most racist rap group of all time

despicable racists
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so-called racist cults, and branding everybody a racist

for reference,

here's the thread where you admit to being a racist member of an armed cult preparing for a race war: http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?55697-Does-the-IC-want-its-posters-promoting-a-RACE-WAR&p=1047774&viewfull=1

and here's the thread where the racist 5%er cult's secret 120 teachings were exposed for the world to see: http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?52676-The-secret-120-lessons-of-the-racist-5-cult
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    added lil wyte to the list because lol
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm proud of every black rapper on that list. Undeniably you crackers won't understand that those lyrics are a reaction to their social conditions and the way they were being treated by oppressors who happened to be white, i mean if you were being attacked abused living in abject poverty and being unfairly treated in the justice system maybe you would express so called 'racist' lyrics also, if ? had been flooded into your neighbourhoods, destabilizing whole families and communities maybe you would express racist views too. I mean if your people had been stolen from their land, ? , and lost 100 of millions of their brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, nieces and nephews on the passage to a country where they were subjected to even more abuse then maybe you would express racist views too.

Most white already express racist views and they haven't been through half the ? black people in the Diaspora have, the lyrics are a reflection of how those rappers communities were. Furthermore Hip-Hop is a Black art-form, made by black people and used by black people to express their views, who is a ? to tell them not to express those views if that is how they feel, if white people are so angry about those lyrics then maybe they should go and listen to country music, and leave Hp-Hop to the originators.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm asking the white boys who seem to not understand the power ONE racist act from a white person holds to 10 ?

how so? and im black
  • mattik
    mattik Members Posts: 226
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What was the point of this thread? Just listing rappers who have spit racist lyrics, for what? White people are the most racist people around, that is why you hear these lyrics, as H-Rap said, it is reactionary to the injustices created by whites. Why are you even listening to them?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Boosie is racist. It's obvious he really dont like white people. He stay callin white folks crackers and just generally talkin ? bout them.

That's one reason I ? with him. Cuz he dont cater to white folks and dont give 2 ? bout making music for them.
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    edited December 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    I'm proud of every black rapper on that list. Undeniably you crackers won't understand that those lyrics are a reaction to their social conditions and the way they were being treated by oppressors who happened to be white, i mean if you were being attacked abused living in abject poverty and being unfairly treated in the justice system maybe you would express so called 'racist' lyrics also, if ? had been flooded into your neighbourhoods, destabilizing whole families and communities maybe you would express racist views too. I mean if your people had been stolen from their land, ? , and lost 100 of millions of their brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, nieces and nephews on the passage to a country where they were subjected to even more abuse then maybe you would express racist views too.

Most white already express racist views and they haven't been through half the ? black people in the Diaspora have, the lyrics are a reflection of how those rappers communities were. Furthermore Hip-Hop is a Black art-form, made by black people and used by black people to express their views, who is a ? to tell them not to express those views if that is how they feel, if white people are so angry about those lyrics then maybe they should go and listen to country music, and leave Hp-Hop to the originators.

lol, the hate in this post is this close to rival the Ku Klux ? .

As for me, I am not truly white by it's definition since I am not from an European background but on a whole, the racism does not bother me at all. The only lyrics to bother me is blasphemous ones and nothing else. I can understand the frustrations of rappers that can come off racist but there's no excuse for ? like calling all whites devils and still, it wont bother me since that's mostly 20 years old.
  • South Memphis
    South Memphis Members Posts: 39
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mane....yall some crybabies.This country is racism.It was built on racism.This whole world is racist.DEAL WITH IT and JUST GET YO MONEY instead of pointing the finger and whinin
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    blah blah blah
    You can react to systematic racism without becoming a racist yourself. Plenty of rappers have been able to do it. You will notice all sorts of omissions from the list that I would have added if I were merely trolling.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Jay-Z's "Girls, Girls, Girls" is full of racial stereotypes.
  • daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    daboyag1 wrote: »
    ? a race

• KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Jay-Z's "Girls, Girls, Girls" is full of racial stereotypes.

For humorous effect, though.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mane....yall some crybabies.This country is racism.It was built on racism.This whole world is racist.DEAL WITH IT and JUST GET YO MONEY instead of pointing the finger and whinin

people like you are the problem. thinking that just because things were like that before that you cant change it and dont have the power to change it. thats ? and you're a weak minded little ? .
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WTF, Jay-Z gets a free pass just cause of "humorous effect"?

This has Illuminati written all over it.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

shut your ? ass up, you RACIST ? . Imma curb stomp your racist ass if I see you, BONSLEY.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Plies says racist ? ..
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Plies says racist ? ..

i think plies is racist

against black people

plies is a guy who went and got a college degree

and then released a song where the lyrics are literally "? , ? , my ? ? is ? , my ? ? , ? "
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ?..................
  • South Memphis
    South Memphis Members Posts: 39
    edited December 2010
    Options
    people like you are the problem. thinking that just because things were like that before that you cant chan
    ge it and dont have the power to change it. thats ? and you're a weak minded little ? .
    Do you not leave the confines of your Ivy league campus too much?Racism is everywhere.Its a reality.So quit crying and deal with it.Tell you what when you change it let us know gangsta