Options

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    illogics wrote: »
    ...Oh....Ok

feel free to list rappers who have spit racist lyrics, whether they are black or white, or anything else

i wanna put the insane clown posse on the list, but i dont want to listen to any of their "music" to hear their lyrics
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    White people tend to be racist by nature.

That explains why they have so many Hate groups, and why the white Nazis exterminated 10 million people who they considered to be non-white.

They exterminated the Native Americans
    They dropped the only atomic weapon in history on Japanese civilians
    They massacred the entire Tasmanian population
    They started the ? wars in China to destroy the Chinese
    They started the Raj in India to destroy the East Indians.
    They have slaughtered over a million Iraqis in the so-called Middle-East
    They exploited and underdeveloped Afrika to the brink of destruction

The white Italians dropped chemical weapons on Afrikan Ethiopians
    The white Europeons ? Black children on American sex-farms
    The white Irish shot unarmed Black men in the back for years without reprisal

They killed Martin Luther King
    They killed Steve Biko
    They killed Fred Hampton
    They killed Patrice Lumumba

Apartheid
    Jim Crow
    Lynching & Castration
    Institutionalized racism
    All-white juries
    Medical Apartheid
    Driving-while-Black

The Ku Klux ?
    The ? Brotherhood
    Neo-? 's
    Skinheads
    Tea-Party racist's

?
    F. W. Declerk
    Cecil Rhodes
    J. Edgar Hoover
    Mussolini
    King Leopold

Dont ever worry about some ? devil beneath the ground, study history instead.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL Aged-Rap 180 (years old) is very emotionally compromised

Bisexual Bonsley takes another L
    LOL silly white guy.

We roasted your face and you been sad every since..remember that Jeffrey?? :)
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Don't get it twisted though, I love this song!!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    My next-door neighbor is a Native American. Hold on, lemme go see if he's exterminated.....

Nope, still there.
    Two on Japan. Then the US and Russia exploded several hundred more over the next 30 years. We bust our guns.
    "White People" did not do this. A miniscule segment of people did. But you blame all whites because you are a racst.
    Again, small segment, not white people. Racist.
    To rule them, not destroy them.
    Blacks willingly join that war and celebrate "clean fun, shooting dudes."
    Again, small segment and not "white people." Racist.
    Were they the only people in history to use chemical weapons? Of course not.
    Small segment, again. Racist.
    You're just jealous the Irish Mob busts its guns more than the BMF.
    One specific person did that, not the white race. You racist.
    They killed Steve Biko
    See above.
    They killed Fred Hampton
    See above.
    See above.
    Apartheid
    Jim Crow
    Lynching & Castration
    Institutionalized racism
    All-white juries
    Medical Apartheid
    Driving-while-Black

The Ku Klux ?
    The ? Brotherhood
    Neo-? 's
    Skinheads
    Tea-Party racist's

?
    F. W. Declerk
    Cecil Rhodes
    J. Edgar Hoover
    Mussolini

See above, see above, etc. etc.

Black racists will always be defeated by logic and facts. The fact is that the vast majority of whites are not racist and never have been.

But Bonsley is getting a lil old, so he might not be lucid enough to change his ways. He is a racist and he will probably die of old age this winter.
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My real name is Shaka Zulu, white ? call me Sweet-Daddy long-strokin'.

You need proactive for those red bumps on that long face we exposed....LOL imagine a Brutha being lame enough to search through Redneck music crying racism.

White Jews LOST.
    They LOVE ? like many whites do, they sell alot of records too.

..is there anything more pathetic than a white person crying racism?? You gotta have ultra-low self-esteem or be a Super-Loser if you white and worried about Black folks feelings toward you.

Heres a list of Racist White music bands in the United States.

Acirema (USA) Aggravated Assault (USA) Aggressive Force (USA) Angry Aryans (USA) Angry White Youth (USA) Anwyl (USA) Arresting Officers (USA) ? Tormentor (USA) Attack (USA) Battle Axe (USA) Before ? (USA) Berserkr (USA) Birkenau (USA) Bloodstained Boots (USA) Blue Eyed Devils (USA) Blutkrieg (USA) Bound for Glory (USA) Brawlers (USA) Bully Boys (USA) C.I.S. (USA) Carl Klang (USA) Cenotaph (USA) Centurion (USA) Chaos 88 (USA) Code 13 (USA) Code of Violence (USA) Crew X (USA) Das ? (USA) Day of the Sword (USA) Definite Hate (USA) ? White Punks (USA) Dread Moon (USA) Eric Owens (USA) Ethnic Cleansing (USA) Extreme Hatred (USA) Final Solution (USA) Final War (USA) Gestapo SS (USA) Grinded Nig (USA) H8Machine (formerly known as Dying Breed) (USA) Hakenkreuz (USA) Hammertown (USA)
    Note: A mainstream Christian rock group also uses this name. Hatemonger (USA) Infantry (USA) Infernal Hatred (USA) Intimidation One (USA) Johnny Rebel (USA) Katharia (USA) Kick to ? (USA) ? or Be Killed (USA) Max Resist (USA) Midtown Bootboys (USA) Mudoven (USA) Mullet (USA) Neo Hate (USA) New Glory (USA) New Minority (USA) No Alibi (USA) Nordic Thunder (USA) Order From Chaos (USA) Pantheon (USA) Patriotic Front (USA) People Haters (USA) Platoon 14 (USA) Plunder & Pillage (USA) Pure Rampage (USA) Red, White & Blue (USA) Riot Wing (USA) Rival (USA) Sedition (USA) Shortfuse 76 (USA) Shutdown (USA) Steelcap (USA) Storm Section (USA) Straightlaced Nightmare (USA) Stronghold (USA) The Voice (USA) Vaginal Jesus (USA) Vagrant the Noachian (USA) Vanguard (USA) Warfare 88 (USA) Weltmacht (USA) White American Youth (USA) White Wash (USA) White Wolf (USA) Youngblood (USA) Youngland (USA)

SIEG HEIL!!!
    hypocrisy eh
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why Eminem at the very bottom? Bias thread
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »
    hypocrisy eh

I'm not making a list of just racist BLACK emcees.

Any racist white emcees you can name will go on my list.

But Bonsely, since he is a racist, cannot see beyond the skin color of a racist.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Why Eminem at the very bottom? Bias thread

the list is not in any order, but Em has one racist song, supposedly

others on the list have multiple racist songs

dispute this fact, please
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the list is not in any order, but Em has one racist song, supposedly

others on the list have multiple racist songs

dispute this fact, please

A group of black people, lets say 10-15, having a rally, screamin ? this! ? that!...OK
    A white man, just one, on another occasion, screaming n!gger this! n!gger that!...Ok

Whose actions possess more power? The group of black people or the single white man? And no the white man's screaming N!GGER is not in retaliation to the black screaming ? or vice versa
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options
    A group of black people, lets say 10-15, having a rally, screamin ? this! ? that!...OK
    A white man, just one, on another occasion, screaming n!gger this! n!gger that!...Ok

Whose actions possess more power? The group of black people or the single white man? And no the white man's screaming N!GGER is not in retaliation to the black screaming ? or vice versa

You asking Black folks or them two white boys??

Thank Gawd Im Black and listen to Black music or else I'd be as lost and confused as pizza-face and his buddy.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options

1. I don't personally take "? " as a racist epithet. It doesn't offend any white people that I know of.

2. Racism is racism regardless of how much socioeconomic power is involved.
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You asking Black folks or them two white boys??

Thank Gawd Im Black and listen to Black music or else I'd be as lost and confused as pizza-face and his buddy.

I'm asking the white boys who seem to not understand the power ONE racist act from a white person holds to 10 ?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm asking the white boys who seem to not understand the power ONE racist act from a white person holds to 10 ?

If those 10 ? are racist, they are racist. Doesn't matter how much or how little power they have.

I mean, Ice Cube has no power. He sold four copies of his last album. But he's a racist, nonetheless.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited December 2010
    Options

Eh' ? 'em just weirdo's desperate for attention.

The T/S is a mule-headed Khazzar with craters in his face and hippie-length hair, he told Jamacia that he prefers socializing on Blogs because people dont judge him for his face.

Any redneck lame enough to worry about bruthas spittin' so-called "racist" lyrics is a sad loner that will spend the rest of this Friday in his mothers basement with a laptop and blow-up doll.
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    1. I don't personally take "? " as a racist epithet. It doesn't offend any white people that I know of.

2. Racism is racism regardless of how much socioeconomic power is involved.

See racial slurs toward white people don't mean ? to you people. Ya'll brush it off because there is no real history behind those words. As where the racial slurs toward black people have a history which involves brutal trials and tribulations.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited December 2010
    Options
    See racial slurs toward white people don't mean ? to you people. Ya'll brush it off because there is no real history behind those words. As where the racial slurs toward black people have a history which involves brutal trials and tribulations.

I agree, but we are not merely talking about black emcees saying the word ? . The rappers in the list have spit actual racist lyrics: they have proposed a racial hierarchy, supported by racist myths, and they have even called for racist violence.

Whereas Eminem said something about "? ? ," but I think the content of his song was racist enough to include it.

Feel free to name some racist white rappers dog, I'm not going to exclude them from the list. I'm not a racist. Bonsley Harrison is, though.
  • RayLY
    RayLY Members Posts: 339
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I just want to make an appeal to all you on your crusade of proving who's racist and who's not to ever mention Bosnia and Herzegovina in your childish disputes.
    You have no idea what is pain, racisizm and suffering and still you are acting like you have supreme knowledge and been through war.
    Oooo did some white man look you wrong? Oooo did some black man offended Eminem? And now you have to fight for your race?
    As a matter a fact, ? you all...
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol @ this thread. It's about rappers who have said RACIST lyrics, not which race is more racist or why Eminem made the bottom of the list. The important thing is, he's there. Stop making drama out of small things.

To add to the list, Paris has had plenty of lyrics that can be considered racist. X-Clan have also had their fair share of racism. Not sure if he passes off as a rapper or not, but Kid Rock also belongs there as another white act with lines that can be considered racist.

And, h-rap, I thought you'd know better, instead you go and make a post about racist rock bands or something like that. This is a HIP-HOP forum which is why the discussion is centered around rappers. You can do write that post in a rock forum instead. Y'all need to stop battling in regards to who is more racist. Racism is just that and needs to die. Regardless of which color the racist ? has. A statement like "whites are racist by nature" is as racist as anything someone white has done. Blacks just happen to be luckier to get away with racist statements.

Eminem said just ONE racist line and half the posters here want blast him with bullets, but someone like Ice Cube (beware that he's one of my top 3 favs) gets away when he makes a racist SONG in it's entirety against women of the other race ("Cave ? ").

As for me, I'm white (though not sure if I'd pass off as "white" being from Middle-Eastern origin and all), but I don't condone any sort of racism, whether it's white against black or the opposite. I just don't like how if a white person says something racist, it is this close to get news coverage but if it's the other way around, no big deal is made out of it. Enough of this, unless you have been an actual victim of racism and hurt by it, lay off the ? . No race is more racist than the other, it all comes down to the individual. Just because I'm white and a bunch of racist rednecks have the same color, doesn't give anyone the right to stereotype me in the same group as them. I'm way past this ? and know better than judging someone by their color on the outside.

Also, I'm not quick to call anyone of these rappers on the opening post racists just because of some things they've said in the past. Some of them might still be racist but I don't see someone like Ice Cube as racist because the things he has said are something like 17 years old at least and since then his heavy presence in Hollywood convinces me that he knows better. Another double-standard I notice with that is how Cube gets a pass for racist lyrics from the past but Eminem is going to be chastised for his whole life because of ONE simple line he said something like 15 years ago or even more maybe. I don't like the thing Eminem said in that tape, but he has grown up since then and knows better. Same with Ice Cube, I'm convinced that he's way past the racist phase of the early 90s and therefore I don't wanna take any offense to some lyrics of his from before I even existed.

And coming back to this topic, I just forgot to mention MC Ren. Listen to the last few songs from Shock of the Hour and tell me that ain't racist. Hell, he wants a riot against the white population for things of the past and coincidentally, I was listening to the album yesterday. Also I'm not sure on that, but anyone sure if 2Pac has ever said anything racist on wax?
  • daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »
    hypocrisy eh

LoL.................
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    White people tend to be racist by nature.

All people tend to be racist by nature, its natural to attack anything different. its just variying degrees, just read the accounts of the first impressions of whites when they landed in Africa the ? there thought they were the ugliest ? they ever saw in there life pale skin and long noses and ? , but yea white people tend to go overboard with there ? more than any other race, if they dont like a race its either extermination or slavery.
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I just hate it when ? fall into they're pattern of thinking, like you got alot of ? that want to segregate or illiminate white people as a race and think that will be doing a service to the black community, then you got alot of ? that will say a white ? opinion doesnt count simply because his skin is a different color, but then call the white man out on his racism....smh @ the hypocracy.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That explains why they have so many Hate groups, and why the white Nazis exterminated 10 million people who they considered to be non-white.

They killed Steve Biko
    They killed Fred Hampton

Apartheid
    Jim Crow
    Lynching & Castration
    Institutionalized racism
    All-white juries
    Medical Apartheid
    Driving-while-Black

The Ku Klux ?
    The ? Brotherhood
    Neo-? 's
    Skinheads
    Tea-Party racist's

?
    F. W. Declerk
    Cecil Rhodes
    J. Edgar Hoover
    Mussolini
    King Leopold

Dont ever worry about some ? devil beneath the ground, study history instead.

Did you mention David Duke as well??? I'm not even going to go into this ? after this LOL... This alone ends the entire thread and the validity of the ? . Straight up