edited December 2010
    Options
    Ain't trying to lose another series
    Not trying to sound awful on any of freestyle and be buried
    But still stay alive, not get eaten by any mc I don't know
    be caried by the lord above, its like when we diss
    Can you diss back like Scorpion from mk spear get over here
    Battle back Sub-zero freeze you uppercut and win live cheered
    Combo mix with Killer Instinct probly mk 10 without being greedy, leave tha audience in tears
    Cool, but respecting the players is all I know, you lose some, and you win some, cheers
    Trying be at my best, learn from other come with more style calm and relax, have a good year
    Happy New Years, have fun with your friends, if you lonely, you not alone, everyone cares, please no tears
    Cheer up, have glass of your favorite juice, make new friends, graduate with honors, with no fear
    Trying to rhyme again, make sure when you get depressed, ? still love you, lose tears
    Look just cheer up, party, eat chill, clean the car, or listen to mixes from mixflava.com keep you cheered
    ? bless, everyone have good 2011 happy New Years!
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Before they attack, my vocab, style rgvsfogslpg the flows grows
    Making sense when they roc the mic, I make sure I'm like, whoa
    This not comedy show, is just a way to make m.c not broke
    They know I'm bright, nicer than their mistake, keep your tight
    Let me in vip Birthday, or Christmas prize How I rip, whut fight
    Come on like cold sports, leaving playas dizzy kable score straight
    Didn't forfit came back jail free, jetski resort, my baby gave me light
    Then left, groupie to right follow the captain how they made America bright
    Brawl, ripped shirt, fell in love, couple bruses left broken bone or broken nose a fight
    Chest rep, heart attack, grab your medicine, lungs bright, so whut you smoking?, u alright
    Squeeze a Jupiter in ziploc bag, make my verse tight, lock lace squeeze out the diploma
    Then get into college, join the miltary mind, live easy, esol class, mind right, rhyme excite
    Must love mine right I keep going rain might, notepad line straight, write all best lines
    Get loved by sportfans, keep doing it, crowds loving you, graduations love issues being liked
    By millons, addtitude, neva ment to bite, but keep listening to ? you will love life very bright!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Trying to change, don't let your head hurt, mind for exchange
    Wearing a Jesus piece, is what I know, ? is my range
    I scream out many favors, He gives it back to me in letters exchange
    What last words, I'm still doing good, neva gave up church changes
    Dressed suites, tie, iron pants, the brain that neva gives up, degrees of fame
    Get them all, like collective Jerseys, working hard makes a family relax, what lame
    Battle it out learned lesson, continue mission, get stronger same lane
    Just like lifting, football rush, bodybuilder, date them all a sport playa fame
    Perpareing the dracula bachelor arrh scare everyone, lol, ha ha, style mantaine
    Need fresh cut, to feel smooth, nice shaved face, smelling fresh beat the game
    Some them play others like a Saw movie, my krew will play you off like 760 xbox game
    Coming to a near future, straight killing , losing is not a option, game keep winning
    Cheering up not insane, living the Life of bible, have no one to blame!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Don't want to bite but I give up to Mims this why I'm hot
    Remix it, This why I'm hot, it's my mother's birthday I love her a lot
    Me and brother and sister sometime fight, but love them a lot
    I got a father who's really cool, and love him a lot
    This why I'm hot, I go to school, good grades is all I got
    To show my family I got a future, finishing school they will love me very much
    This why I'm hot, I enjoy making friends, school and church is where they at
    Find them looking, already have conversation about life, already we wanna fight
    Fight to be right, fight to be bright, don't have to get hurt, like teacher
    We be useing our mind, we be enjoying our education very much
    That why I'm hot, that's why you really hot, ones that don't go to school, hot you really not
    Protect them off the street, don't go to jail, cop will love a lot, cop are there to protects the blocks
    This why I'm hot, before the consider me a hypocrite, I send everyone a positve message, that's why ? love me
    Very much, speacially to all good boys and girls, love your mom and dad, brothers or sisters, life will like you
    A lot, , This why I'm hot, this why you hot, and when we are not, we prey for our sins, then ? will loves us very much
    if you didn't like I what said, correct me if wrong, we all go to school, a correction to anyone who writes, we all love going to church, that's another reason why we rock!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not a chance of statistcal significance, meta analysis assignments
    Research participant bias on activity substance, defaulting accidents
    Self fulfilling prophecies, wishful thinking, placebo effect, exposing experiments
    Non independent variables, sympathetic branch, reflex arc neurons and nervous systems
    Parasympathetic or sympathetic, problem solving sodium and potassium impulse neurons
    Dissmissing hatred pursuit to pure happiness, last like Navy Seals, in oceans when winning
    Delcration independent, remeberance of memory, recaped as history turn it into a conversation
    Get back to laboratory, learn the lobes of the cerebral cortex, occipital lobe experincing while we vision
    Micorphomic through temporal lobe, dis function on cerebellum sharpen skills well perpared, mirror neuron
    Dating same taste without the aphasia, Broca's area, remembering use of frontal lobe, passing what's producing!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Childhood, motor develoment maturation, emotional development
    Anger, fear and joy, basic human emotions , general excitements
    Baby's emotional life blossoms rapidly, emotions appear pleasant
    Consistent order first basic split also to unpleasant emotion
    Anger, to release emotional attachment close emotional bond with parents
    Not surrogate parents, raised well, cnn active espn, contact comfort, social development
    First basic step into the social world becoming aware of oneself, fun of enjoyment
    Foundation for relationships giving care release of anger learning self awareness depends on maturation
    The fear, what causes horror nightmare, then turn to romantic tales of dreams, secure attachment
    Positive emotional bond, insecure avoidant attachment, a tendency to avoid reuion caregiver or parents
    Mix with no false facts, truth, affectional needs, emotional needs for love affection
    Memory lane, children around, games like double dare, spin the bottlel, or man hunt, unauthoritarian parents
    Kids around the way wanted to be free, enforce rigid rules, demand strict obedience to authority, authoritarian parents
    The joy finally a world of pleasure amazing thrills of adventure true dream come true, secure attachment
    No poor attachment parents action are inappropriate, inadequate, intrusive, overstimulating to non rejecting
    A care to be outgoing , agreeable, happy in a warm family atmosphere, nonsesitive arrivals like Six Flags happy parenting
    Conclusions, anger can be strange hurt simalar as separational anxiety, upset that don't make up, fear, make to have authoritarian parents
    Joy, full of life, excitement, giving secure attachment, having parental styles identifiable patterns caretaking interaction to what's important!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sometimes, I don't know what's wrong in the world, but don't call it group therapy
    Learning lesson, group dynamic, role reversal, sensitivity group, there's also family therapy
    Family members participate, to change destructive relationship to moments of clarity
    Lesson are learned quick together make unta o utau love kaiketsu feeling purity
    Conversation about Wallstreet what ever happens on news is talked about the currency
    Many concepts, group dyanmic, therapeutic, used well what we do, from psychotherapy
    Jokes laughter, talking serious types turns them peace and happyiness call it group therapy
    Role reversal, taking the role of another person to learn how's ones own behavior, also try family therapy
    Shareing care dismiss what don't make sense but to build communication patterns, live hippi groupie
    Life like holding puppies, the beauiful or the ugly, we ain't perfect, gods love is strong, cared huggies
    Learned lesson, group dynamics, and role reversal, learn it at any university words from the faculty!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? bless the world, childhood, from land of love verification
    Social development, emotional attachment, contact comfort, versification
    Social development, park, sipping caregivers, relationship not being vilification
    Being there, development of self awareness glue to parents attachment of church, vindication
    Not being vitrification, building relationship vivification, people who follow a religious vocation
    Emotional attachment, care lover close emotional bond unification, not getting sick deconsecration
    Crib square cubical box cared by physician's assistant not ending like holy place desecration
    Transportation memory laughter, while eating favorites, getting dressed to church consecration
    Contact comfort, Lion Country Safari, surprise party Bush Garden, obsecration love adequation
    Requirement healthcare, feeling human and animal infants get from touching at times of equation
    Role real core of social development, emotional attachment, and contact comfort, show emotional bond
    Ignore the life inadequation to show extreme admiration of adulation!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wonder if I got better, I been working my vocabulary, and rhymes with different flow, I still try to find more interesting concepts, still checking people's work, still great job.
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm still trying to learn how to make a great punchlines mixed with a good stories, not boring but very intresting, mix with metaphors that makes sense, wordplays, good lines, sharper structure and still I'm working on it, good luck to everyone, thanks again for letting me write on this thread, this site is very cool, ? bless to everyone!
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ^^^^

I'm in the same boat as you are. Trying to find words, and metaphors to tell my story.

I enjoyed your off the top freestyle thread.. keeps it going..
  • cherylfoster
    cherylfoster Members Posts: 2
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm still trying to learn how to become a great punchlines mixed with a good story, not boring, but very intresting, mixed metaphor makes sense, wordplays, good lines, the structure more clearly, I am still working it, I wish Luck to you, once again thank you for allowing me to write this topic.
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sha-Ta-rang, winning with friends at the beach with san-dal
    At the bar playing wu-tang videos, eating a plate of rus-too laH-ma
    Asking the bartender c an-dak may-ya-mi"aT-Ta-ra
    gave him a cold one, he told him shuk-ran, began back to his mad-ra-sa
    Where he went back to his cubical to make ma-Hal-lee-ya
    To see if mu-dar-ris will still help him and he came out like sham-see-ya
    covering with school material , made him happy, while wearing his bur-ney-Ta
    Then left, told the mad-ra-sa korp kun tee hai wair-lah
    Had a great time, and the flow story freestyled from love yal
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thanks for your help, I'm working on more on my sctructure, mixing with some new styles.
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ninja in the night, appearing in scenes......
    Nobody sees the ninja, dressed in black, how long has it been:..
    Flashback of a true master,.....sweat hard many days,...endangered from crime scenes:.
    Wiping 12 million villian,....:keeping the villages clean:..
    Swords, nunchucks, sai's, ninja stars, leaving all movies broke, don't forget the ninja team:.
    Pages from books writing in air creating villans, smoke red, appear the ninja on scene:.
    you now see the ninja,...sword slashing, smashing steal shattered sparkle, village, people scream:.
    Ya ya ya haya ha ka punch, kick, block, swish, slash sword, swing,..:the visuals fast as laser beam!:.
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Didn't have to go to Djarson.com or Footlocker.com, to see a dream, while being on caffeine
    Intro seeing globins, libary touching my chin, kid care watching Aladdin
    Dreams subdivine in eposiods feeling realism, but not being provine
    Its like Twilight zone intro step into world of fibroin, mission finding toy globins
    My neighbor kid friend lost a toy globin, mission finding a toy globin, memories of wherein
    To kid friend ,the toy was the last globin genuine figure, searching, my mind was all-in
    The friend must of left it outside while playing outside, toy disappear hours of wherein
    I told my friend I'll look for it, its been 5 days no toy globin has been found my neighbor's origin
    Was whipper-in where's my kids toy globin? I'm still in this crazy dream still searching
    Days I spend in the libary reading books why things disappear? Similar like has been
    Maybe the toy globin can be found next to the dandelions, where do I begin
    Left the libary, went back to my neighbors home, to search for the toy globin
    By scratching my chin I found the toy globin, the toy globin was hidden behind the dandelion
    Knocked on the door, the neighbor's of parents kid invited me in to give the toy globin to the kid was amidin
    Then I end up taking care of kid, because the parents loved how I was genuine, and began to watch Aladdin
    The movie was good with the kid happy got toy globin back moments of almandine, cheerful like dolphin
    So first I steped seeing globin, went to the libary touching my chin, end up watching aladdin
    My dream was searching for adrenaline to keep it a limit maximin.
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Go rent a new movie, the verse is crazy
    Go shop, the lines will save you money
    Get ripped off, rather go to school, feel funny
    Lol yo, I love to read, what's wrong, who writes is no ?
    They keep throwing me old story, when they get hurt, who's grumpy
    We all talk sometime, you act like we take breaks, I'm fighter but ugly
    To many rumors, find out if they'll give you a sense of humor, don't love me
    Don't hate me, just love me for the fact, we love ? , go to school, like Gumby
    This probly the worst verse, ever been seeing, probly make you wanna act funny
    Have bars saying to your oppoment you luch meat, with out beef, taste like chicken, yummy
    Who cares, just forgive me, I'm trying to find a way to freestyle a verse kick feet bars crunchy!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Relax, chill ladies and gentelman, they keep hearing those verses, repression
    Reason why people get educated, because we care for our hippocampus, suppression
    Respect ? all the way, to much info, they call the priest to forgive my confessions
    ? , trying to study, get myself prepared for that war final exam, yeah good times
    Not only wanna be parent, but ? , the life with the lord, if you know what I mean, stimulation
    The style yoga is like concentrative meditation, relaxation response, that why I do these sessions
    But when they start loving the lyrics, can't relate sensory deprivation, they keep calling for more confessions!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Those boyz n girlz didn't mean to be mean
    The verse is like day care, how I care, every lines is mean
    Not really, nice how I care, every punchline was a baby
    Now the whole freestyle is all grown up, daddy loves his freestyle tightest as button jean
    Metaphor strong as mustang being attack by laser beam, wordplay attack with the same laser beam
    Slick like ninja, the whole package verse, is mixtapeking.com all verses are hot, club scene
    I didn't feel like freestyling, but life is based on educations, have verses sell like ice cream
    Freestyle for the kids, not trying cheap, this talent makes me feel free, so what ever I try to say, I'm too fresh so clean!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Its eastbay.com mix audiomaxxx.com I'm the opposite of histogram
    Winng Ed boon, style is Midway finish them like team from Georgetown
    Frequency polygon score represented, knockouts like bam, holding crowns
    Doctorarte cap and gown, meadian learner, past and future, spinning ball round
    Central tendency midrange of possible values, sitting in chair showing off tha timbs brown
    Bookbag variability packing math range keep z-score 4.0, get out like standard deviation
    Behavioral statistic, analyzing class, redesign graphical statistic, inventory as freqency distribution!
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2011 here I come, busting in ya mouth all over ya gums!
    I'm still sporting my timbs, I almost lost a few limbs,
    Fresher than breath mint, its the year of forgiving my sins,
    New place to call home, some where deep in east bay,
    where poets hum thru late nights and into the day,
    enjoy new places of nature, perhaps chill on the dock of the bay
    cruise the kingdom of flowering san francisco where lilys grow in spring
    soon I will flee, from the desert and cactus, the hot burning summers..
    the burning pain endured for numerous years that leaves me in wonder's
    alas I'll be in absolute peace where my spirit will roam free..
    And finally let me be me..
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Freestyle is the future, matches are Soul Calibur
    This tread is what's up wood stock hot texture
    Popular as ebay deliver more puchlines than Domino's
    Trip around the world, listen to holy lectures
    Criminal Justice, Leonardo 360 spin swords flashes, Foot solders captured
    Mad scientist Nutty Professors, graduation stages, hope my joked are matured
    Visitation in Russia, have good time, crusie back like E.A sports Burnout Paradise for sure
    Last Action Hereo, came out the picture, Hot97, I become a doctor to give patients a cure!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nice job on your verse, I like it a lot!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Went from social phobia to now social psychologist texter
    Neveda's best years, social influence, Johnny Cash, priest lecture
    Low riders, ? your rides, Mtv.com Real World, mic relaxer
    Look up to the charts, excellent, learning statistical abnormality, mature
    Match up standard deviation, leave stage of exhaustion, enjoy stimulant texture
    Test anxiety forms to systematic desensitization as tranquilizer, good health pure
    Therapy placebo effect whiling playing out Madden 11 for xbox, theory for cure
    The freestyle releases type a personality, clear your conscious, reality exposure
    Vocational interest test, using up sublimation, top-down processing, leave good structure
    Arrest schizophrenia, give them flowers tell them take care, have fun virtual reality exposure!
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Vocab crazy gnowpswn, if you didn't alzheimer's, you'll be up
    Feel the style adrenal glands, then affectional needs, baby what's up
    No anxiety, associative learning, old ones received aphasia, back as a rock
    Ageism to stop, live on, passing on the apitude test, chill like Tony Touch
    M.o.p videos , mic Nirvana, no anorexia nervosa the lord feeds u, ? love you very much
    Trying not to sins, as psychologist helped many with agoraphobia, got love much
    Playing Bad Company 2 on 360 was a antidepressants until St. John reading was a must to cop
    Wrestling to football getting fit releases anthropomorphic error, still be that ninja whut
    Antichrist too much can lead alpha waves, but rather read some Corinthians, hole putt
    Expectancy loving discovery learning, experimental group come good as starbucks
    Extroversion, extrovert, still cold as ice, but nice, love who taught alertcation, get starstruck
    Denial of any demonlogy, the density to leave deprivation depression, let the love unlock
    Expressive behaviors, epinephrine the verse to not extinction, then stop, grow with ? nonstop!