The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Options

Comments

• rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    I think he shot them in the legs, though. Pac was a good shot, no ? . BIG would probably get winded pulling the hammer back.
    i remember..

didn't pac shoot em' both in the butt?? i guess prison got to him like that. :(
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that's fine because i wasn't in battle mode.. [i'm not really a battle mc.. i use hiphop to say what's on my mind..] that rhyme was jus to express myself to the poster i was chattin' with.. in all honesty, battling is corny..

Gotcha'. I thought that was in response to my post directly above that. My bad. And I hear you on using hip hop as a platform to express your feelings...those usually make the best mc's imo. But I gotta disagree with you on battlin bein corny...it has become that way due to all the commercialization and circus acts, but when it's done sincerely, I'm usually checkin and rootin for both sides to come with somethin jaw droppin.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if a bit of consideration was slightly contagious -
    we wouldn't have to lock so many animals in they cages -
    then of course we'd sell a lil' less mace for they faces -
    because the savagery that plays in the brain would stay in stasis -
    my case is baseless when people be rationin' that compassion -
    blastin' first, reload the strap & then the questions start askin'?
    taskin' em' with the idea that all our well being comes first -
    works as well as askin' em' to nap inna hearse -
    & thats worse when the people enslaved by other people -
    took the book of lies they gave & now believe i'm evil -
    they chuggin' deisel if they think my love for him is a bad thing -

& stockholm syndrome for their slavemasters ? is like cash, mayne..
    FAST, blame the lack of organising priorities -
    plus the dog ate your homework, huh? you aint Shannen Doherty -
    and this aint nine O two one O, this here's reality -
    meanin' it merely boils down engrained hatred to fallacy -
    twenty2 wrote: »
    And in an actual back and forth "battle", that there wouldn't fly, no matter how cold it's spit. Cuz then your opponent would just get on and talk about how fat black and ugly you are, and how you used to have to sleep on his couch, and how you could never get girls until you had some money (like Pac did Big), or how he ? the one and only girl who was supposed to be yours (again, like Pac did Big or like Jay did Nas), or how you used to wear little ballerina outfits (like Jay did Mobb Deep), or how you used to wear little green leprechaun suits and glitter bowties (like TI did Flip), and the list could go on...But point being, cold hard facts gets the crowd wowing everytime.
    Actually dude was justifying his ? feelings and nature then connecting it to HipHop in Rhyme like his Big Dead Homie. Horrible Verse Just pull the trigger...
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Gotcha'. I thought that was in response to my post directly above that. My bad. And I hear you on using hip hop as a platform to express your feelings...those usually make the best mc's imo. But I gotta disagree with you on battlin bein corny...it has become that way due to all the commercialization and circus acts, but when it's done sincerely, I'm usually checkin and rootin for both sides to come with somethin jaw droppin.
    exactly.. its devolved to that corny 106 & park friday afternoon battle royal ? .. plus dudes is so sensitive these days where they wanna fight over words meant to out wit their own.. but if a battle has that old school essence about it, i'm there..
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Actually dude was justifying his ? feelings and nature...
    actually, i was pointing out the fact that mythra, buddah, dyonisis, osiris & the prince of babylon all died for the sins of man [long before jesus was even thought up] & were resurected.. & that the bibles just a propaganda tool for the human mind... of course you're accustomed to being a bigot because your ansestor's master's molded them into bigots... but there's an upside to all this.. at least you're use to being a slave.. now go back to sleep, hoe.. you gotta be exhausted from riding my ? all night.
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2010
    Options
    did anyone even see the video?

nowhere in that video did snoop even say that

wtf?
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited February 2010
    Options
    pac killed biggie on hit em up, thats the end of it.. biggie is nice, if you think hes better than pac, your a ? idiot.. dude has 2 albums, a lot of garbage, a couple INSANE songs..thats about it..
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the subliminals [if they were really that] from who shot ya were enough to finish pac.

nevermind the fact that dudes today still mimic big's original rhyme patterns.. they stopped mimicing pac after 50 deaded that pac look alike ja rule.. ? outta here.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Da thread title is so misleadin cuz snoop aint say that snoop said if biggie want'd 2 fire back sum ? @ pac he couldve but big was 2 scared & didnt he just did da ? azz subliminal ? ....snoop still needz his azz kick'd fa sayin sumthang so stupid cuz therr wasnt ? biggie couldve said lyrically 2 pac cuz 2pac fuuuuk'd bigz wife biggie couldnt ? back from that ether,,& snoop is a lyin azz ? cuz suge had his azz scared as ? runnin from da west 2 down souf u can tell snoop was high az hell n that interview talkin outta da side of his neck!!
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    "thats why i ? your ? you fat muthafucka"

close thread.
    Co-sign
    Aww so your saving grace from the fact that your a flaming ? with no room to talk about HipHop is because I do not grammer check on a hiphop message board. Your alterantive lifestyle all the way down to your thought process do your ? thing but do not speak about Hetero matters as you are not qualified...
    word smh @ that ? doin what ? do by correctin grammar on a message board
    Was he acting like he didn't enjoy it when he got ? in prison?

That's right.
    lol @ this ? and all his other posts in this thread
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    word smh @ that ? doin what ? do by correctin grammar on a message board
    and just like a ? in the street with her hands on her hips.. you're bumpin' your ? ' ? about ? that aint got ? to do with you.. there aint anymore room on my ? so hop off & go suck ya momma, you ? .

as you were.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    quote of the day

He didn't even know they were cops until later. He just saw two white guys with guns bothering a black driver and tried, for once in his pathetic life, to live his lyrics.
    Whatever the case may be he shot them. And if you shoot somebody in defense of another black person (especially if you're Tupac the son of a Black Panther) that makes everything you say real.

For once in his life? Really? I dont think you have a gun on your person that you're willing to use on a whim.
    Was he acting like he didn't enjoy it when he got ? in prison?

That's right.
    The good ole prison ? ? eh? Every idiot in the world starts a prison ? rumor every time a rapper goes to jail.
    Vitamin Water.

Im not too big on record sales but they do matter for success. And all of those artist are record breaking rappers who clearly followed Tupac's blueprint.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the type of show business in which the rep for shootin' two white men would not only garner respect from his peers but every fan who doesn't like white people..
    Complete ? but on the off chance you are right.....good for him. As many black people as crackers were murdering in cold blood they got what they deserved.

? Em
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Complete ? but on the off chance you are right.....
    lol @ you knowin' in your heart that i'm right..

p.s. smh @ two wrongs makin' a right in your mind.. by that math, we shoulda fed michael vick's momma to bulldogs to see how he likes the taste of inhumanity..

yikes.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sym_ wrote: »
    did anyone even see the video?

nowhere in that video did snoop even say that

wtf?
    Ehh, actually what he said was, he felt Pac was wrong for repeatedly attacking a man who obviously didn't want it...and that Biggie probably could've come back back wit some gangsta ? , which doesn't necessarily equate to ripping someone apart.

Now, as far as technical ability with them on the same track, Big may have had the slight advantage. But let's not forget the essence of a battle. When it all boils down to it, it's not really HOW you say it but instead WHAT you say, and how much truth is behind it. You could spit the illest "style" anyone has ever heard, but if you ain't sayin nothin about yo opponent, or it's a bunch of make believe or speculation, does it really count? But then your opponent speaks, maybe in a more simplistic style, but sayin some ? that's more than likely true, or some ? that at least the 2 of ya'll know is true, then that's the nail in the coffin.

Big couldn't respond because he had nothing against Pac, outside of punchlines and slick ? , if he had anything else to respond with he would have.

Again Snoop said "The N!gga Had skills, IF HE WANTED TO COME BACK WITH SOME "SUPER" GANGSTA ? , HE WOULD OF"

I don't know how to read that comment any other way than that if Biggie wanted to, he would of gotten Pac on some lyrical ? . This quote was to long to put in my title so I just summed up his words. Sure the title make it sound worst but that's what Snoop said. He also used the word "Super" to express that Big was that ILL lyrically. Right after he said that he brings up Big's lyrical skills sublininally. Look, Snoop wasn't a fan of the beef. Pac fans need to realize not everyone agreed with how Pac handled and conducted himself before his death. Many people feel "Hit Em Up" along with the Media fueled the whole beef that ended in Pac and Big's death. Again people can be salty cause Snoop is one of Pac's friends and a Westcoast Rap Legend/Icon but he can be unbais and look at this objectively. Biggie was ILL and Snoop knew it so again he felt what Pac was doing was pointless cause Big was seeing Pac Lyrically all day. As far as Biggie having nothing Lyrical against Pac which is why he didn't repond. Listen to the subliminals, Big had plenty, it was a choice not to diss Pac.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    Options
    its true
    BIG woulda killed dude
    i been telling my friends this for years
  • rapmastermind
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LMFAO Are you serious? Snoop has nothing but envy for Pac since Pac outshined him and took his top spot at death row. He went from being Top Dogg to 3rd runner up and jumped ship with a group of kats doing their worst Pac imitiation in No Limit. Anything dude says is to make himself feel better about being so expendable at his career height to a dude he could not ever come close to matchi in any category...

LOL, Now Snoop is "Envious" of Pac? This is a joke, Snoop had nothing but love for Pac it's just that he didn't agree with Pac on the Biggie situation so now some of you are trying to make it like Snoop wasn't loyal to Pac which wasn't true. If I'm friends with someone before I meet you and that person did something wrong to you and we became friends and even did some songs together, am I suspose to just hate that other person? Pac was very insecure at times. I just saw another interview where Snoop said he was going to be on Biggie's album but didn't do it out of respect for Pac, yet Snoop is the one that wasn't loyal? The Bottom line, fans are Mad cause again a Westcoast Legend is co-signinng Biggie and that doesn't fit into some of you guys mold of Biggie being average and over-rated.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol @ you knowin' in your heart that i'm right..

p.s. smh @ two wrongs makin' a right in your mind.. by that math, we shoulda fed michael vick's momma to bulldogs to see how he likes the taste of inhumanity..

yikes.

Comparing a human being to an animal: How WHITE of you.
  • rapmastermind
    edited February 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGY5kW4bGkA

Snoop Dogg - Real G's (Snoop Dogg does what Biggie did with westcoast beats and raps over Eastcoast Biggie Beats)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WP7B0080NI

Biggie - Real G's (Biggie rips Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre beats)

LOL, how can anyone listen to Biggie killing these Westcoast beats and not see he wouldn't have an issue going at Pac lyrically on any beat or style?.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when people say Pac criticized himself for making songs like Keep Ya Head Up but at the same time being able to make "I Get Around'...that just shows Pac could talk about women from more than one angle and wasn't tryna write about some world where all women are perfect...some women deserve Keep Ya Head Up and some deserve I Get Around
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The fact of the matter is that Biggie had the CAPABILITY to response directly to 2pac and he would of POSSIBLY done a lot of damage. The FACT is that 2pac ? on Biggie at the height of Biggie's success and the whole industry went crazy. Regardless of how some want to downplay 2pac's lyrical ability, Hit Em Up at the time destroyed Biggie and Bad Boy. When it comes down to the art of battling in hip hop, its not about who has the "best lyrical capibilities," its all about who has the biggest impact on their opponent. Don't get it twisted, lyrics do play a major part in a battle, but the person who is more lyrical doesn't always win. If that were the case people like Canibus would never lose a battle. In the end, all we have to go off are the FACTS. Tracks like Hit em up, Bomb First, against all odds and when we ride on our enemies prove that 2pac was more than ready for a battle with anyone. While 2pac was alive no one recorded a diss track towards him that fazed him in anyway. This is a FACT. On the flip side he did damage to Biggie, Mobb Deep, Nas, ans Jay-z, who are all considered to be hip hop legends. Inshort, 2pac proved he could battle, and as snoop said, "biggie seemed like he didn't want it with 2pac."
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL, Now Snoop is "Envious" of Pac? This is a joke, Snoop had nothing but love for Pac it's just that he didn't agree with Pac on the Biggie situation so now some of you are trying to make it like Snoop wasn't loyal to Pac which wasn't true. If I'm friends with someone before I meet you and that person did something wrong to you and we became friends and even did some songs together, am I suspose to just hate that other person? Pac was very insecure at times. I just saw another interview where Snoop said he was going to be on Biggie's album but didn't do it out of respect for Pac, yet Snoop is the one that wasn't loyal? The Bottom line, fans are Mad cause again a Westcoast Legend is co-signinng Biggie and that doesn't fit into some of you guys mold of Biggie being average and over-rated.

snoop didnt get on that biggie album cuz he knew suge would ? slap da dog ? outta his snitch azz fa doin sum dumb ? like that itz clear 2 c that snoop is still feelin a lil sour about how 2pac was shittin on him b4 he died,,,...i dont care wat nobody say 2pac fuuuk'd biggiez wife biggie could not rap his way outta that ether thatz y he just kept his mouf closed & came wit that ? azz subliminal ? !!
  • rapmastermind
    edited February 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    snoop didnt get on that biggie album cuz he knew suge would ? slap da dog ? outta his snitch azz fa doin sum dumb ? like that itz clear 2 c that snoop is still feelin a lil sour about how 2pac was shittin on him b4 he died,,,...i dont care wat nobody say 2pac fuuuk'd biggiez wife biggie could not rap his way outta that ether thatz y he just kept his mouf closed & came wit that ? azz subliminal ? !!

"F*uk B!tches I hit, Funny I once said" - NaS

So Pac Having Biggie's Sloppy 2nd's is something to brag about? This is why NaS won his battle with Jay. Jay like Pac was on some "Kiss and Tell" B.S. and couldn't go at NaS lyrically. Pac could not come at Big lyrically so he went for talking about having his again sloppy 2nd's. And using his hooks and beats which showed he was listening to Big. Then he had the nerve to put those weak lyrical ? dudes the Outlaws against Biggie. LOL, I'm happy Biggie didn't respond cause he would of ended the outlaws careers and I don't wish that on anyone, LOL. Yes "Hit em up" was "Ether" before "Ether" but it had Zero affect on Big's career as a rapper, fans still loved him dispite what Pac was saying. It had to be the most non-effective diss ever. The only impact it had was on Big's personal relationship with Faith, it did nothing to his rap career.
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "F*uk B!tches I hit, Funny I once said" - NaS

So Pac Having Biggie's Sloppy 2nd's is something to brag about? This is why NaS won his battle with Jay. Jay like Pac was on some "Kiss and Tell" B.S. and couldn't go at NaS lyrically. Pac could not come at Big lyrically so he went for talking about having his again sloppy 2nd's. And using his hooks and beats which showed he was listening to Big. Then he had the nerve to put those weak lyrical ? dudes the Outlaws against Biggie. LOL, I'm happy Biggie didn't respond cause he would of ended the outlaws careers and I don't wish that on anyone, LOL. Yes "Hit em up" was "Ether" before "Ether" but it had Zero affect on Big's career as a rapper, fans still loved him dispite what Pac was saying. It had to be the most non-effective diss ever. The only impact it had was on Big's personal relationship with Faith, it did nothing to his rap career.

hell yeah after that biggie couldnt rap about bein a PLAYER when he was da 1 gettin play'd big said it himself he didnt want 2 go @ pac cuz he knew that that would b playin wit FIRE & big wouldnt have dun ? 2 da outlawz...all da outlawz ripp'd biggie 2 wit pac if 2pac wouldve never got ? 'd n 96 biggie & bad boy wouldve been finish'd by da end of 97 cuz 2pac was havin dudez from every coast goin @ biggiez head pac even had da BOOTCAMPCLICC rydin on big n 96,,.even mase ether'd biggie n 98 on mtv when he said 'EVEN THO IM ON BAD BOY MY FAVORITE RAPPER IS 2PAC' now that is da ultimate slap n da face...HA
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this should be a no brainer we all know that pac was an average rapper big if he wanted to wouldve ripped dude