The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

Options

Comments

• Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I can speak and write arabic, I know translations are interpertations believe me. I am not saying the older texts are superior, I am saying that it makes no sense to put the hebrew bible on somekind of pedestal, when it in essence is no more authentic than the roman bible. Studying hebrew gives you greater insight in the hebrew bible off course, but that is all.

everything gets overran by insiders-outsiders, everything is a umpredictable chain of event, many empires have risen and fallen the last 7000 years. People burned down timbuktu and the library of alexanderia for UR's sake. Wisdom/scrolls get lost, civilisations get slaughtered, empires take over and they fall(hell, christianity was thrown in the throats of europeans by roman rulers). It is obvious why ancient scrollsget lost, if it wasn't for the arabs and moors greek philosophy would have probably been lost to europeans. When Isabella was queen of Spain she ordered the destruction of over a million books. I don't understand whats so hard about answering that question lol. Fact remains that anno2010 the scrolls are availiable to all of us, so they really didn't get lost at all.

and I am not a atheist, or does dissing the modern day perception held by individuels of a so called abrahamic faith make me an atheist?
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Not.

There is a big difference because hebrew really does not translate that well in to English. There are so many nuances to the Semitic Languages that get lost in translation, you would have to study and know the original to catch them.

But with that being said, the Language is secondary because wisdom transcends language.You make the same mistake most people make in thinking that just because something predated something that makes it superior or different. Those principles in the Tanakh, Quran, or Bible are not new. However they were just passed down to other people in a codified way so they could grasp it. Thats all.

People pass down wisdom from generation to generation to advance the civilization. Let's be real, if the atrahasis, metu neter, and scrolls were superior how come they were overran by outsiders? This is a question that many don't want and can't answer.

THIS ^ ... ORAL TRADITION IS OUR ABORIGINAL REALITY FURTHER MORE WE ARE THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL ... NOT AFRICANS

THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

JUDAH- American Blacks ( WERE NOT REALLY AFRICAN)
    BENJAMIN- West Indian Blacks
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    GAD- Native-American Indians
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians
    ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas)
    ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
    NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw
  • Alkindus
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Afrika and Israel are two words made up by individuels to describe landmass...to say that you are not afrikan or are israeli holds as much weight as you want to Sounds of Jacob. In the end, ? doesn't matter what you call yourself.

a thousand dead civilisations/nationalities etc. a billion dead followers of abraham, new nationalities, new names emerged, a thousand years from now I doubt people over here will still call themselves 'hollands'. what you call yourself is not important it is about your state of mind. As long as you give respect to identity Jacob, you will not see the light.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    THIS ^ ... ORAL TRADITION IS OUR ABORIGINAL REALITY FURTHER MORE WE ARE THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL ... NOT AFRICANS

THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians

Can you decline a co-sign like politicians decline endorsements?
  • Alkindus
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Can you decline a co-sign like politicians decline endorsements?

lol I thought you laid the smackdown on him and his tribe theory several times already, I guess bro really is brainwashed. Or he could be jedi mind tricking our azzez and laughing at us everytime we debunk his youtube/12 tribe illusions.
  • And Step
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    I can speak and write arabic, I know translations are interpertations believe me. I am not saying the older texts are superior, I am saying that it makes no sense to put the hebrew bible on somekind of pedestal, when it in essence is no more authentic than the roman bible. Studying hebrew gives you greater insight in the hebrew bible off course, but that is all.

everything gets overran by insiders-outsiders, everything is a umpredictable chain of event, many empires have risen and fallen the last 7000 years. People burned down timbuktu and the library of alexanderia for UR's sake. Wisdom/scrolls get lost, civilisations get slaughtered, empires take over and they fall(hell, christianity was thrown in the throats of europeans by roman rulers). It is obvious why ancient scrollsget lost, if it wasn't for the arabs and moors greek philosophy would have probably been lost to europeans. When Isabella was queen of Spain she ordered the destruction of over a million books. I don't understand whats so hard about answering that question lol. Fact remains that anno2010 the scrolls are availiable to all of us, so they really didn't get lost at all.

and I am not a atheist, or does dissing the modern day perception held by individuels of a so called abrahamic faith make me an atheist?

I am not putting Hebrew on a pedestal. All I am saying is that it doesn't translate into English as well because of the linguistic propensities of the language. You speak Arabic. You know that there words in Arabic that have multi -layered meanings, depend upon how they are used. Take Salaam for instance, that means Peace, but it is also the root of the Islam which means something different. The word Allah, many translate to mean ? , but that is an insufficient description because that word literally means all of his attributes in their highest forms. ? is just one. Merciful, Beneficent, Wise, Knower, these are all part of the word Allah. Rabb is another multi-layered word depending on how you use it. You really can't translate these words into English using just one word.

Abraham did not start any faith. According to all those faiths ascribed to him, there were people before him who followed the way of ? . He is erroneously credited with something that belongs only to the Creator. According to the Tanakh, Bible, and Quran. ? created Adam and breathed inspiration in him and taught him his place in creation. This was before Abraham.

Faith will disappear once man learns how to live in accord with nature. Adam didn't need faith.
  • Alkindus
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I am not putting Hebrew on a pedestal. All I am saying is that it doesn't translate into English as well because of the linguistic propensities of the language. You speak Arabic. You know that there words in Arabic that have multi -layered meanings, depend upon how they are used. Take Salaam for instance, that means Peace, but it is also the root of the Islam which means something different. The word Allah, many translate to mean ? , but that is an insufficient description because that word literally means all of his attributes in their highest forms. ? is just one. Merciful, Beneficent, Wise, Knower, these are all part of the word Allah. Rabb is another multi-layered word depending on how you use it. You really can't translate these words into English using just one word.

Abraham did not start any faith. According to all those faiths ascribed to him, there were people before him who followed the way of ? . He is erroneously credited with something that belongs only to the Creator. According to the Tanakh, Bible, and Quran. ? created Adam and breathed inspiration in him and taught him his place in creation. This was before Abraham.

Faith will disappear once man learns how to live in accord with nature. Adam didn't need faith.

thats an epic last sentence(I'm quoting it to some bros tonight lol), do you think that our desire to control everything(wheter governmental/or small scaled), wanting everything secure/safe, no risks etc(kinda freightened state of mind imo) is what keeps us from getting in accord with nature? is faith a product of our own fear?
  • And Step
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thats an epic last sentence(I'm quoting it to some bros tonight lol), do you think that our desire to control everything(wheter governmental/or small scaled), wanting everything secure/safe, no risks etc(kinda freightened state of mind imo) is what keeps us from getting in accord with nature? is faith a product of our own fear?

My ? are copyrighted. Use without express written permission is prohibited.

Yes to most of that.

I wouldn't say faith is a product of fear. I would say fear is a product of the absence of knowledge, and faith is a natural internal mechanism that grows us into greater knowledge so faith becomes unneccesary.

Newborns demonstrate faith when they first nurse on their mother's breast. They have never done it before and yet they pull on the breast to draw milk. They are rewarded. That is faith and it's testimony.
  • sounds of jacob
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Afrika and Israel are two words made up by individuels to describe landmass...to say that you are not afrikan or are israeli holds as much weight as you want to Sounds of Jacob. In the end, ? doesn't matter what you call yourself.

a thousand dead civilisations/nationalities etc. a billion dead followers of abraham, new nationalities, new names emerged, a thousand years from now I doubt people over here will still call themselves 'hollands'. what you call yourself is not important it is about your state of mind. As long as you give respect to identity Jacob, you will not see the light.

Afrika and Israel are two words made up by individuels to describe landmass.

OK SO NOW I NO YOU DONT SPEAK "ARABIC" ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO SUCH THING ..., MOVING ON .. ... THE WORD ISRAEL TRANSLATES TO "YASHARAHLA" AND IT MEANS" "A PRINCE OF THE POWER/? "' THATS IN THE HIEROGLYPHICS PHARAOH MERNEPTAH WROTE ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF "ISRAEL " A PEOPLE BEFORE A PLACE...

ONLY NEGROES/ CAUCASIAN LIBERALS .. HAVE THESE POST 20TH CENTURY PSUEDO INTELLECTUAL CONSTRUCTS AS IF ITS INNOVATIVE .. EVERY ONE HAS A NATIONALITY MAN STOP IT THATS RHETORIC YOU POSTED .. YOU SUFFER FROM" POST TRAUMATIC SLAVE SYNDROME " IF YOUR SO CALLED BLACK ... .. AND WHEN IM TALKIN THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL THERE IS METAPHYSICAL ALLEGORY BEHIND THAT SO ITS BIGGER THAN JUST A NAME A TITLE WE ARE THE CREATORS CHOSEN SEED
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    THE "CROSS" REALLY COMES FROM ANCIENT KEMET "THE ANKH" NAPOLEON PLAGIARIZED IT EASTER FOR ALL YOU CHRISTIANS COMES FROM MYTHRA THE FERTILITY GODDESS (ANCIENT BABYLON) BUNNYS DO NOT LAY EGGS !!!! THAT WAS A MISTRANSLATION IN THE BIBLE THEY TAUGHT YOU IN SLAVERY IMMACULATE CONCEPTION ANCIENT KEMET LOL SEMIRAMIS AND BABY TAMUS ... WHITE JESUS = CEASRE BORGIA PAINTED BY MICHELANGELO EVERY ONE COULD BE SAVED !!!! THATS BLASPHEMY !!! !! SO CALLED JESUS THE CHRIST ONLY DIED FOR THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL !!

THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians

www.youtube.com/rabbiyakub

The one thing I don't understand about the 12 tribes and Africans not being one of the tribes, is that, if they base the tribes off of the suffering of Blacks and Hispanics in the Americas and all over the world, why are the Africans suffering just as much, if not worse than the American Blacks but not considered a tribe? Not all Africans sold Blacks into slavery, just like not all Blacks in America are going to be on the same side as Judah, so Why condemn all of Africans, even the ones suffering, based on a few that partook in the slave trade (mostly out of having no other choice at the time cuz the white devil made them an offer they could not refuse) .... then turn around and not condemn all of Judah for the Brothers who sold out to the white man and push that filth on the radio and tv to keep our brothers lost?

Also, how the hell can you possibly tell the difference between an Isrealite and an African who both live in Africa if they both look the same ethnicity?
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what up bro... it's all about the lineage, Israelites /Jacob's seed (blacks who were scattered into ALL nations), Edomites (bro. of Jacob, fake jews), Ishmeelites (arabians) they are all considered hebrews but ONLY the Israelites were cursed in the LORDs eyes.... true africans are from the lineage of Ham/Hamites- they too along w/the other nations including gentiles/europeans- helped enslaved Israel (this is backed by scripture & world history) -some africans & some whites went into slavery along w/Israel, but very few compared to the # of Israelites that were enslaved... the curse follows the people/Israelites, (this is why every where blacks go-property value goes down & crime & every other negative goes up, the curse follows us everywhere) & who ever is around the Israelites feel the effect of the curse indirectly, that' why most gentiles/whites hate when Israelites/blacks come into their neighborhood (they already know the property value getting ready to go down,lol).... & not all blacks in american are from the tribe of Judah.....levi & benjamin were brought to america along with Judah & the other nine tribes remained in african countries....(by the way the name africa comes from a gentile/ roman general)

the only way to tell the difference is by the treatment of the people, there are some danites/Israelites, in ethopia who are treated like ish, to this day... Also real africans in american look down on american blacks, they know we are not them (obama is truly an african american, his father is from Kenya, He has his father's last name- Obama, he doesn't have a slavemaster last name, like say the blacks in the america or the people of haiti who have french last names after their slavemaster for example)...

Just like the edomites & gentiles have the same skin color to the naked eye, edomites (jewish people) are treated like ish by the gentiles.... this is way the scriptures stated edom will be despiesed amongst the heathen, (heathen-any nation other than Israel) that's why ? was able to ? so many of them & nothing happened to him, this is also why the edomites/jewish have been at war since they "returned" in 48' claiming to be just the jews instead of Israelites.... that was their punishment for want they to the seeds of Jacob/Israelites.... (Read the book of Obadiah) it talks about what edom did & how they will be destroyed along w/ALL the other nations that helped enslaved Israel... the true Israelites are still scattered & will remain that why until the LORD returns & once they really return war will be no more (this is all prophecy)
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    what up bro... it's all about the lineage, Israelites /Jacob's seed (blacks who were scattered into ALL nations), Edomites (bro. of Jacob, fake jews), Ishmeelites (arabians) they are all considered hebrews but ONLY the Israelites were cursed in the LORDs eyes.... true africans are from the lineage of Ham/Hamites- they too along w/the other nations including gentiles/europeans- helped enslaved Israel (this is backed by scripture & world history) -some africans & some whites went into slavery along w/Israel, but very few compared to the # of Israelites that were enslaved... the curse follows the people/Israelites, (this is why every where blacks go-property value goes down & crime & every other negative goes up, the curse follows us everywhere) & who ever is around the Israelites feel the effect of the curse indirectly, that' why most gentiles/whites hate when Israelites/blacks come into their neighborhood (they already know the property value getting ready to go down,lol).... & not all blacks in american are from the tribe of Judah.....levi & benjamin were brought to america along with Judah & 1) the other nine tribes remained in african countries....(by the way the name africa comes from a gentile/ roman general)

the only way to tell the difference is by the treatment of the people, there are some danites/Israelites, in ethopia who are treated like ish, to this day... Also real africans in american look down on american blacks, they know we are not them (obama is truly an african american, his father is from Kenya, He has his father's last name- Obama, he doesn't have a slavemaster last name, like say the blacks in the america or the people of haiti who have french last names after their slavemaster for example)...

Just like the edomites & gentiles have the same skin color to the naked eye, edomites (jewish people) are treated like ish by the gentiles.... this is way the scriptures stated edom will be despiesed amongst the heathen, (heathen-any nation other than Israel) that's why ? was able to ? so many of them & nothing happened to him, this is also why the edomites/jewish have been at war since they "returned" in 48' claiming to be just the jews instead of Israelites.... that was their punishment for want they to the seeds of Jacob/Israelites.... (Read the book of Obadiah) it talks about what edom did & how they will be destroyed along w/ALL the other nations that helped enslaved Israel... the true Israelites are still scattered & will remain that why until the LORD returns & 2)once they really return war will be no more (this is all prophecy)

1) What tribes remained in Africa.

2) When you say 'they', are you referring to the Lord in plural? Or was that a typo?

I also noticed that you mentioned how you could tell the difference by how they are treated. Let's say, hypothetically, someone who fits the profile of an edomite (pale skin, white person) Completely and sincerely sides with the the tribe of Judah, and therefore suffers the same treatment as the isrealite, would he no longer be considered an isrealite and no longer an edomite? (edomite/gentile/hemite etc... just for example use any one of the other nations). I'm only asking because there aren't any real specific descriptions on a personal level in the Bible, only vague descriptions that kinda fit what the general population of each tribe would appear to look like.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    1) What tribes remained in Africa.

2) When you say 'they', are you referring to the Lord in plural? Or was that a typo?

I also noticed that you mentioned how you could tell the difference by how they are treated. Let's say, hypothetically, someone who fits the profile of an edomite (pale skin, white person) Completely and sincerely sides with the the tribe of Judah, and therefore suffers the same treatment as the isrealite, would he no longer be considered an isrealite and no longer an edomite? (edomite/gentile/hemite etc... just for example use any one of the other nations). I'm only asking because there aren't any real specific descriptions on a personal level in the Bible, only vague descriptions that kinda fit what the general population of each tribe would appear to look like.

1) tribes of Dan,Naphtali,Gad, Asher,Zebulun, Joseph, Reuben, Simeon,Issachar -they remained in africa, but history will show, how other nations came to the land of Africa & brokered deals to take some of the Israelites to their gentile nations (this is how they were scattered all over) for free labor..

2) No, I'm referring to the true Israelites... according to prophecy once ALL 12tribes return by the hand of the LORD ...war will be no more for Israel... so if the "jews"ish people that returned in 48' are the real jews, then why have they been in war since they returned (these are things "scc" don't want to think about)

3) the thing about Israelites (we are not a religion but a nation) the name of Israel comes from the Most High, that's his name that he gave to Jacob- one of GODs titles is the ? of Israel.... so if any other nation really wants to follow in what the LORD has set for Israel can do so, they would have to come under the commonwealth of Israel, they will still be considered whatever nation they are physically, but they can become spiritual Israelites...(mixed mulitude came out of egypt w/Israel when they were enslaved in egypt.. the true egyptians were black but the LORD destroyed their nation & replaced them w/Ishmeel seed) & your right the bible does give vague descriptions of each tribe, that's why they are considered the Lost tribes of Israel.... the whole who belongs to what tribe, I don't get into that, I just call them Israelites.... such as jamaicans , haitians, black cubans, black puerto ricans,etc... -they are Israelites....enslaved & poor conditions....
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Muslims call Him Allah. I'm pretty sure y'all know about the pagan origins of many aspects of Islam as well as Christianity, such as Christmas, Easter, the name/title Allah, the black stone, etc. But since we all worship the same ? , what do y'all feel about the name YHWH? According to prophet Moses, that name is Holy. So why replace it with the Arabic word "Allah" which means "the ? " and also has a history with pagan Arabic polytheistic religion?
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    purecomp wrote: »
    Muslims call Him Allah. I'm pretty sure y'all know about the pagan origins of many aspects of Islam as well as Christianity, such as Christmas, Easter, the name/title Allah, the black stone, etc. But since we all worship the same ? , what do y'all feel about the name YHWH? According to prophet Moses, that name is Holy. So why replace it with the Arabic word "Allah" which means "the ? " and also has a history with pagan Arabic polytheistic religion?

In truth it is not a replacement.

Actually, Allah does not mean " the ? ". It is the culmination of many names(attributes). It literally means all of his attributes in all it's highest form. ? is just one name. Many mistakenly think Allah means ? and it doesn't. If you know anything about Arabic and Hebrew, you would know that they are sister languages that are almost Identical. If you were to walk in the Holy Land and met and Arabic Speaking Christian or Jews, they use the word Allah to describe the Creator. A name determines the function, YHWH is one of the names of the creator because it describes one of the functions. Some say it means He brings into existence what exist. Some say it means I am that I am. Others say it means other things. But the main point is that it describes a characteristic or function of the Creator. So it can be respected. If you study the Hebrew Tanakh(Bible is actually a misnomer). You will see he has more names than just YHWH, if you truly understand what a name is. Don't confuse language with name. They are not congruent.

If you study Ancient African civilizations you will see a similarity in their way of life and the people in the so-called Holy Land. Why? Because that system of living existed long before those civilizations. They were just codified in a book and given to others so they could benefit from the knowledge. The Ashanti people in Ghana have very similar trdition and customs like the Hebrew people. The name can even be traced to be of Hebrew origin.

Hendrick Van Loom touches on this i n his Book, the Story of Mankind, where he summates that Moses was an African Alien who brought civilization to the European and West Asia hordes

Also Arab Pre-Muhammad was very polytheistic, however many things were wiped out once the Quran was revealed. ALLAH was always the name they used even when they co-worshipped other Gods. Some mistakenly confuse the name for the Pagan moon ? as the same as Allah. Not so. These names existed simultaneously and are different. Those people went astray and set up other Gods with the One true ? .

One thing that can not be disputed is the elevation of the Arabs after Muhammad came. They became leaders in nearly every field of meaningful human endeavors. Science, Architcture and Math innovations came about because of them.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    And bomb making too

Actually you should credit that to the Chinese and in the modern times the Germans and Americans.

No wait I take that back, if they hadn't advanced Al-Gebra we probably wouldn't have the Nuclear Bomb, missles, and depleted uranium that white people developed to ? millions of non- whites with.

Smirk then Ice grill while folding my arms in B-Boy stance circa 85.

I am genetically programmed and so thoroughly immersed in melanin and historical knowledge that it leaves me virtually unsonnable.
  • bachaka61
    bachaka61 Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And bomb making too

Wow. You're an absolute ? damn ? . But that's ok, you're just another product of the Zionist brainwashing media, who has brainwashed thousands upon thousands of idiots like yourself into thinking ? like that. One.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And bomb making too

Hiroshima? Nagasaki?
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hiroshima? Nagasaki?

And those are just the ones that are media accepted and government approved.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In truth it is not a replacement.

Actually, Allah does not mean " the ? ". It is the culmination of many names(attributes). It literally means all of his attributes in all it's highest form. ? is just one name. Many mistakenly think Allah means ? and it doesn't. If you know anything about Arabic and Hebrew, you would know that they are sister languages that are almost Identical. If you were to walk in the Holy Land and met and Arabic Speaking Christian or Jews, they use the word Allah to describe the Creator. A name determines the function, YHWH is one of the names of the creator because it describes one of the functions. Some say it means He brings into existence what exist. Some say it means I am that I am. Others say it means other things. But the main point is that it describes a characteristic or function of the Creator. So it can be respected. If you study the Hebrew Tanakh(Bible is actually a misnomer). You will see he has more names than just YHWH, if you truly understand what a name is. Don't confuse language with name. They are not congruent.

If you study Ancient African civilizations you will see a similarity in their way of life and the people in the so-called Holy Land. Why? Because that system of living existed long before those civilizations. They were just codified in a book and given to others so they could benefit from the knowledge. The Ashanti people in Ghana have very similar trdition and customs like the Hebrew people. The name can even be traced to be of Hebrew origin.

Hendrick Van Loom touches on this i n his Book, the Story of Mankind, where he summates that Moses was an African Alien who brought civilization to the European and West Asia hordes

Also Arab Pre-Muhammad was very polytheistic, however many things were wiped out once the Quran was revealed. ALLAH was always the name they used even when they co-worshipped other Gods. Some mistakenly confuse the name for the Pagan moon ? as the same as Allah. Not so. These names existed simultaneously and are different. Those people went astray and set up other Gods with the One true ? .

One thing that can not be disputed is the elevation of the Arabs after Muhammad came. They became leaders in nearly every field of meaningful human endeavors. Science, Architcture and Math innovations came about because of them.

Fantastic response!

I think all the names of The Creator are pretty nice.. pleasant sounding.
  • princetavern
    princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ...or anybody else who has the back story.

What's the whole story behind the modern day white Jews stealing your history, religion, etc?

When did it happen?
    Who were these people before they made themselves the global face of the Hebrew/Israelite people?
    How did they go about it?
    What has been their purpose(s) to do so? (Stealing land in the mid-East? Sympathy for ancient slavery they claim to have endured? More that I'm unaware of?)

Now I know a person "being Jewish" as a race and as a religious follower are technically two different things. I'm not talking about your everyday Jew who I imagine are unwitting pawns, but more so the ones who are settling in modern day Israel under the pretense that it was once their land, as well as the ones that laid the foundation by whitewashing the worldview on Hebrews for so long now.
  • sounds of jacob
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shalawam (peace) first OFF they migrated there ( LAND OF ISRAEL ) in 1948 post ww2 ( the halacoust was staged) i have the documents to prove it .. The majority of them converted in 740 ad under king kaganbullon (khazarian empire) this is during the dark ages when the majority of spain ( the enitre europe ) is islam or some denomination of christianity so to have a distinguished establishment he used judaism (so called) to do so ..post extensive research coming to the conclusion it was the closest to the truth' any way he really plagiarized it from a man named hasdai ibn sharput ( he was an israelite of course ) who truly delivered it to them ideologically later kaganbullon changed his name to king obidiah .. Around 930 ad it was truly manifested with king joseph (of khazaria ) and now there calling themselves jews.. Now there are different secs sephardic jews and ashkanazi's were talking about them (ashkanazi) the majority of them are of the seed of japhet see genesis 10 th chapter alot of the sephardic jews converted around 4-6 century they are the edomites genesis 25, 27 then you have the ethiopean jews ( falashas the word falasha means wonderer they are not jews !! (israelites) but il wait for your response to get into that
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its the white devil!!! the revolution will not be televised!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shalawam (peace) first OFF they migrated there ( LAND OF ISRAEL ) in 1948 post ww2 ( the halacoust was staged) i have the documents to prove it .. The majority of them converted in 740 ad under king kaganbullon (khazarian empire) this is during the dark ages when the majority of spain ( the enitre europe ) is islam or some denomination of christianity so to have a distinguished establishment he used judaism (so called) to do so ..post extensive research coming to the conclusion it was the closest to the truth' any way he really plagiarized it from a man named hasdai ibn sharput ( he was an israelite of course ) who truly delivered it to them ideologically later kaganbullon changed his name to king obidiah .. Around 930 ad it was truly manifested with king joseph (of khazaria ) and now there calling themselves jews.. Now there are different secs sephardic jews and ashkanazi's were talking about them (ashkanazi) the majority of them are of the seed of japhet see genesis 10 th chapter alot of the sephardic jews converted around 4-6 century they are the edomites genesis 25, 27 then you have the ethiopean jews ( falashas the word falasha means wonderer they are not jews !! (israelites) but il wait for your response to get into that

No wonder nobody takes this cult serious. Epic SMH @ black hebrew israelites. They have a disgusting idealoogy to match with their doctrine of demons.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the holocaust was staged? smh.