edited April 2010
    Options
    hard to believe but true.
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ( the halacoust was staged) i have the documents to prove it .. t

Maybe you'd like to talk to my grandpa who spent two years in Auschwitz...
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that's funny. it's a lot of other documents that do prove it happened.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @ sounds of jacob "staged" is probably not the best choice of words.......but it certainly ain't what people think it is.
    We know those people were victims of terrible attrocities but if you think ? is really the culprate.......
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @ sounds of jacob "staged" is probably not the best choice of words.......but it certainly ain't what people think it is.
    We know those people were victims of terrible attrocities but if you think ? is really the culprate.......

Exactly. ? was nothing more than a figure head, just like our own president is one. ? was used to place the blame on as well as influencing people through his speeches. That whole holocaust was not his idea lol
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited April 2010
    Options

fabricated*
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no wonder nobody takes this cult serious. Epic smh @ black hebrew israelites. They have a disgusting idealoogy to match with their doctrine of demons.

you dont no the scriptures man stop it you want to debate thy cause proverbs 25:9 lets set up a dialogue pm me for details
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

if not him who?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    --in 1948 post ww2 ( the halacoust was staged)--
    oh ? , not this neo-? ? from you is-
    --i have the documents to prove it--
    oh, wait, the documents? WHEW. good to know there's such solid proof!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Can anyone provide actual facts on this??
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Heindrick Van Loom contends that Moses was an African alien who brought civilization and Hebrew customs from the South to Europe. So he could have possibly been both.

Ben Ammi did some scholarly work that shows how West African tribes like the Ashanti, actually have the same traditions and customs as Hebrews. Matter of fact, he even showed how Ashanti was actually a derivative of the Hebrew words Ashan and Ti. I actually received confirmation of this from a friend of mine from Ghana who is a member of the Ashanti people. His contention was they migrated from the Eastern part of Africa to the West and settled in Modern Day Ghana.

Interesting side note. Sigmund Freud who outside of his ? babble, had a keen interest in history and suggested the same thing and he upset and offended alot of world Jewry, and in many circles they considered him persona grata. He authored a book called Moses and Monotheism, hard to find but if you you can get it, peep it.
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Heindrick Van Loom contends that Moses was an African alien who brought civilization and Hebrew customs from the South to Europe. So he could have possibly been both.

Ben Ammi did some scholarly work that shows how West African tribes like the Ashanti, actually have the same traditions and customs as Hebrews. Matter of fact, he even showed how Ashanti was actually a derivative of the Hebrew words Ashan and Ti. I actually received confirmation of this from a friend of mine from Ghana who is a member of the Ashanti people. His contention was they migrated from the Eastern part of Africa to the West and settled in Modern Day Ghana.

Interesting side note. Sigmund Freud who outside of his ? babble, had a keen interest in history and suggested the same thing and he upset and offended alot of world Jewry, and in many circles they considered him persona grata. He authored a book called Moses and Monotheism, hard to find but if you you can get it, peep it.
    Damn good info good looks.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

*learned something nw
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Can anyone provide actual facts on this??

The Kemetianz themselvez have NEVER claimed him 2 b an Kemetite, so U'r ? haz no relavance 2 b asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Steevie_00
    Steevie_00 Members Posts: 124
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm Ashanti and I didn't even know that.

Fail.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Steevie_00 wrote: »
    I'm Ashanti and I didn't even know that.

Fail.

oh for shame...
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The zealotry of Xristians is untouchable so I tease them mercilessly..Im good with gnostics tho'

Muslims are just as bad unless they are rooted in NOI or suffism, then I can converse with them.

My Hebrew brothers are quick to quote scripture but never answer this question...I will pose this question to you:

Are the Twelve Tribes actually the Twelve Signs of the Zodiac and the Twelve Cranial Nerves of the Human Brain.?

Numbers 17:2 " take every one of them a rod according to the house of their father, to the house of their fathers, twelve rods ".

The house would reasonably be considered as a Zodiacal house. Is this further substantiated in Job 38:32 where the question is " Can you bring forth Mazzaroth". Mazzaroth is the 12 signs of the zodiac.

So 12 tribes, 12 signs, and there must a a coordinating mark within the human body, since the cosmos as the universal brain is exactly as the human brain.

In the human brain what do we find, Twelve Cranial Nerves as follows: Olfactory, Optic, Motor Oculi, Trochlear, Trifacial, Abducent, ? , Auditory, Glosso-pharyngeal, Pneumogastric (or Vagus), Spinal accessory, and Hypoglossal.

The 12 tribes in the Book, the 12 signs in the sky, the 12 cranial nerves in us. As it is above, so it is below;
    am I right or wrong please school me.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it is plausible...
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    black_israelites2.jpg

Weirdo's, wacko's, and wannabee's, their are a thousand cults on this earth but these dudes have to be the craziest.....

Religion drives more people crazy than anything you can name LOLOL
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Black Hebrews The Musical
    LMBAO!!!

Its a damn shame...one of them dudes got a WWF tag-team belt around his waist and a bootleg Aladdin headwrap from last Halloween

general-yahanna_hebrew_israelites032.jpg

Damn homie...I thought Mormons were bad....
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    heheh Yea they're a bit extreme, but to be honest, a lot of the ? they say actually does add up. And they do point a lot of ? out that's really happening. I just don't understand how they think ? will destroy every white man on the planet yet they think they're going to have white slaves at the same time... Which one is it?!! LOL
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think the Black Hebrews in Dimona, Israel have a good community going.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I ran into some of these cats in downtown Detroit around 1991 or 1992. I had a listen to them but found it hard to get past dudes dressed like half Arab Sheik dipped in rainbow paint, and half urban cowboy with tight jeans and cowboy boots or timberlands on.

I dipped... threw the headphones back on and continued listening to Black Sheep.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    makes reservations in advance for this thread.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    28554.jpg

^^^ They're everywhere.