Options

Comments

• Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I build with my own lil homie.

i dont build with neo-? 's or black nazis.

I rarely build with strangers, and people who dont have a verifiable identity on another social network..i could be talking to a fa99itt, a agent, or any type of weirdo, I reserve my respect for the people who i know offline, or that are certified, bonafied, and qualified.

? any costume-clown that sits on a corner and dissrespects our Sista's

so you r just here to? and all of those threads u have posted so far are for? and you are online to?...Just clear it up, so we all kno what/who we're dealing with..Avatar or not, consciousness is always attentive.at the end of the day u are just an avatar too..unless you've chopped it up with someone here in person, the exact same can be said of you.
    everything you have so thus far in this thread lends credence to your admitting your persona here is fake.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man, yall need to chill. Two influential positive brothers can come to somekind of compromise before this escalates. Plus we get more out of u 2 when your not battling.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    truth will reveal itself, but a fake-poster online has to remain hidden.

I call them anonymous avatars, lonley creeps that have been banished to forums because they dont have the ability to be on normal social networks like the rest of us.

^^^Listen at these lunatic fa99itts and how sick they are...dissrespecting black women is treason.

GMS brothesr have alot of truth bruh..you should peep some of their videos and be enligtened...but if u ? whipped u wont liek they message, because they dont hold no punches and to be fully in this truth you gotta put the 'word' first and everythign second including the demonic woman...

Luke 14 - The Cost of Being a Disciple

25Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. 27And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

disrespecting black women is a treason ?..u cant be serious...u need to udnerstand everythign them dudes preach is purely scriptural...dont make me break out the scriptures in the bible ? on the black woman, because there are way too many.

they have plenty of videos bigging up the black woman, the ones with they heads on straight...
  • Hyde Parke
    edited July 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    GMS brothesr have alot of truth bruh..you should peep some of their videos and be enligtened...but if u ? whipped u wont liek they message, because they dont hold no punches and to be fully in this truth you gotta put the 'word' first and everythign second including the demonic woman...

Luke 14 - The Cost of Being a Disciple

25Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. 27And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

disrespecting black women is a treason ?..u cant be serious...u need to udnerstand everythign them dudes preach is purely scriptural...dont make me break out the scriptures in the bible ? on the black woman, because there are way too many.

they have plenty of videos bigging up the black woman, the ones with they heads on straight...

u outta control, and so is anybody else that cosign that vid.maybe you should post another one that goes with the point you r trying to make.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    so you r just here to? and all of those threads u have posted so far are for? and you are online to?...Just clear it up, so we all kno what/who we're dealing with..Avatar or not, consciousness is always attentive.at the end of the day u are just an avatar too..unless you've chopped it up with someone here in person, the exact same can be said of you.
    everything you have so thus far in this thread lends credence to your admitting your persona here is fake.

And this was just basically my point.

hrap, you're looking really bad right now, my son. You can insult me, call me all the names you want, as none of that ? fazes me. I'm just trying to keep it as blunt as possible. It is disappointing to see someone who is suppose to be so respected and such an intellectual on this site, kinda throw stones and not be able to receive them in return.
    I think you're so used to being the person who does all the sonning on this site and being revered as the poster who no one wants to ? with on that intellectual tip, so once you find yourself receiving a sonning, you don't know how to bow out gracefully.

I'm gonna just say it nicely...you lost. Ain't no point in getting upset about it and hurling ? shots or whatever. We win some; we lose some. But you really need to learn how to take a defeat in stride, and let it go. Because a lot of what I read could have been avoided if you just stop perpetuating ? .
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    smh, the truth always reveals itself.

don't know about the conversation, but that statement is far from the truth. That which isn't revealed is never known.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    back for a moment:

The first time I ran across the Black Hebrew Israelites, I heard so much hatred from this group of men... So much pure evil from their mouths that I KNEW they were not men of ? as they claimed to be. The word of ? is love, not hatred, not the slander of another man. For a man to spew forth the rhetoric they had, you can feel it in your soul that these men were NOT of ? or His word. If a man starts out in this way, and is delivered to the path of ? word, and is eventually transformed then he can be truely called a man of ? (see also: the transformation of Malcolm X).

But, over the years... the Black Hebrew Israelites that I've encountered have all spit so much hate that I can never take them seriously as the men of ? they claim to be.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is crazy outta hand. What immature bullsh*t!
    judahxulu, I know you're not going to stoop to this level.......rise above this unsophisticated foolishness

lmao @ this whole beef

.......did a ? just threaten to sick his facebook crew on another ? ? SMDH

PEACE
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    First off....what the hell are you talking about "Samuel Jackson's" son? You at the point of fabricating stuff now?

I just proved you got who I represent twisted with the street-corner cats.

Now lastly, I been really trying to be who I am now and not who I was...but you got one more time to talk about my wife and children and you will learn a thing or too about warfare that you aint up on. You too light in the ass to disrespect like that. Im warning you muthafucka. You can be traced. I try to keep it on the intellectual level. You tried to PM with your little veiled threat ? and I pulled your ? ass card. You then proceeded to backtrack and I called back the wrath that was to befall you. You declared intellectual warfare on me and now you playing that "intellectual ? " card? I didnt expose your ? ass ? to the IC because I have honor. I erased them ? . Like the Pm where you were crying about telling on me to some unnamed group of brothers because I pointed out the homosexuality present in the spiritual system you rep. All that aside...

You can say what you want about me- but mention my family in such a manner one mo gen
    Trace me. i gave you my info because I dont respect you, or fear you.

I asked you nicely to stay out of my threads with homosexuality, I dont play ? -games with men.

if a thread is about black men protecting Black women, dont come in there talking about ? worship and calling people fa99it.

Oh yeah, your wife is fat and your kids are brats..whatchu gonna do??

How can you pull my card, i post random videos, and you write 1000 page essays.

Im not a religious freak or a bible-thumper, Im a musician, so if i get bored networking and decide to go to a subforum of a subforum on a hiphop website and tease the zealots its your responsiblity to play my puppet.

This ? is hilarious.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    And this was just basically my point.

hrap, you're looking really bad right now, my son. You can insult me, call me all the names you want, as none of that ? fazes me. I'm just trying to keep it as blunt as possible. It is disappointing to see someone who is suppose to be so respected and such an intellectual on this site, kinda throw stones and not be able to receive them in return.
    I think you're so used to being the person who does all the sonning on this site and being revered as the poster who no one wants to ? with on that intellectual tip, so once you find yourself receiving a sonning, you don't know how to bow out gracefully.

I'm gonna just say it nicely...you lost. Ain't no point in getting upset about it and hurling ? shots or whatever. We win some; we lose some. But you really need to learn how to take a defeat in stride, and let it go. Because a lot of what I read could have been avoided if you just stop perpetuating ? .

I dont know you but I saw a few posts that you made about Mariah Carey and Alisha keys in the R&B section...I thought you were a female. I heard you were mexican also.

Just because you have more posts than everybody dosent mean you know me. even tho im flattered by the fact that you call me "respected". Anybody that picks their respect from internet forums has to be a loser in the true sense of the word.

Im ashamed that you could say I lost somehow when tomorrow you have to wake up and look at yourself in the mirror...in that sense its safe to say my worst loss is bigger than your biggest win. ;)
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Trace me. i gave you my info because I dont respect you, or fear you.

I asked you nicely to stay out of my threads with homosexuality, I dont play ? -games with men.

if a thread is about black men protecting Black women, dont come in there talking about ? worship and calling people fa99it.

Oh yeah, your wife is fat and your kids are brats..whatchu gonna do??

How can you pull my card, i post random videos, and you write 1000 page essays.

Im not a religious freak or a bible-thumper, Im a musician, so if i get bored networking and decide to go to a subforum of a subforum on a hiphop website and tease the zealots its your responsiblity to play my puppet.

This ? is hilarious.

Yeah ok....

We'll talk eventually and straighten it out.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options
    back for a moment:

The first time I ran across the Black Hebrew Israelites, I heard so much hatred from this group of men... So much pure evil from their mouths that I KNEW they were not men of ? as they claimed to be. The word of ? is love, not hatred, not the slander of another man. For a man to spew forth the rhetoric they had, you can feel it in your soul that these men were NOT of ? or His word. If a man starts out in this way, and is delivered to the path of ? word, and is eventually transformed then he can be truely called a man of ? (see also: the transformation of Malcolm X).

But, over the years... the Black Hebrew Israelites that I've encountered have all spit so much hate that I can never take them seriously as the men of ? they claim to be.

Gross generalizations there. Theres bad Hebrews just like there's bad versions of any other label someone wants to claim. Within every group formed in response to institutionalized oppression there are send-offs implanted to cast a negative light and obscure the true ones.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is crazy outta hand. What immature bullsh*t!
    judahxulu, I know you're not going to stoop to this level.......rise above this unsophisticated foolishness

lmao @ this whole beef

.......did a ? just threaten to sick his facebook crew on another ? ? SMDH

PEACE

You and khemist are right....I'll chill from the extra stuff. That will just be what it is. My point has been proven.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah ok....

We'll talk eventually and straighten it out.

You better bow down and kiss my fist ? .

I got your P.M.'s coppin plea's.
    You wanna see me click a link in my Sig and start investigating, Im not hiding.
    You are going to learn to respect black women, and refrain from that ? -? ? that you keep posting.

That fat white-mexican dude name Punisher_ just P.M.'d me and apologized, told me he was in between sex-change operations and his hormone level was high...

I want that same kind of apology from you ? ...or im going to tease you about your wife's chin....
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gross generalizations there. Theres bad Hebrews just like there's bad versions of any other label someone wants to claim. Within every group formed in response to institutionalized oppression there are send-offs implanted to cast a negative light and obscure the true ones.

Well ? if it didnt apply to you why did you throw a hissy fit???

Your aliases cant even co-sign your silly ass.

Shouldnt you be reading a book to your children or snuggling with that Danny Glover looking wife of yours??
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options

You are going to learn to respect black women, and refrain from that ? -? ? that you keep posting.

That fat white-mexican dude name Punisher_ just P.M.'d me and apologized, told me he was in between sex-change operations and his hormone level was high...

I want that same kind of apology from you ? ...or im going to tease you about your wife's chin....

LOL. For real?? That ? ? ? comes from your writings, not mine.

Im not going to respond to that other stuff. Please continue to play yourself.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

How about you screenshoot this alleged PM and "expose" me. That's right. I'm calling ya bluff.

You're so desperately trying to redeem yourself from the L you've just taken to the point where you're fabricating ? now?

You're ridiculous.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well ? if it didnt apply to you why did you throw a hissy fit???

Your aliases cant even co-sign your silly ass.

Shouldnt you be reading a book to your children or snuggling with that Danny Glover looking wife of yours??

Aliases? Danny Glover? LOL! Black Power!!
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    How about you screenshoot this alleged PM and "expose" me. That's right. I'm calling ya bluff.

You're so desperately trying to redeem yourself from the L you've just taken to the point where you're fabricating ? now?

You're ridiculous.
    I dont need "redemption", the only person kising my e-ass is your groupie-ass.

Look here peckerwood, I can beef with my brother all gotdamn day long, but at the end of the day thats still my brother and i love him..

You are a white boy pretending to be a mexican, i have zero respect for you, i learned more science from a JudahXulu post than I ever have from your lame corny ass that simply man-crushes or talks about Mariah Carey.

O.K. white-weirdo here is a picture next to my inbox, lets see if your kracker-ass can call that bluff.

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.

Now i called your bluff fa99itt, next time black folks is having a conversation you shut the f#ck up hear??
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aliases? Danny Glover? LOL! Black Power!!
    Look family we can spar but i refuse to let some white-boy think he can be entertained by us going back and forth, so you keep that ? -? ? you like posting to your self.

im dealing with an edomite.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just like i thought...you call a ? bluff and the ? runs off........

Attachment not found.

You nailed to the cross...
    pencil.png
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Look family we can spar but i refuse to let some white-boy think he can be entertained by us going back and forth, so you keep that ? -? ? you like posting to your self.

im dealing with an edomite.

Your general started that one. i dont know why he attacks so many peoples faith by calling them homosexual religions and all that like cant nobody pick up a book or buy a plane ticket and see the real life ? imagery in yalls foundation. Im sure its probably symbolic of something else but the ? imagery is there and it cant be denied. Yall cherry pick biblical symbolism, make half-assed connections from that and draw conclusions from it- so why can'twhats good for the goose be good for the gander? Youre still not comprehending the method to the madness....

But yall can carry on...I need some damn sleep.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Your general started that one. i dont know why he attacks so many peoples faith by calling them homosexual religions and all that like cant nobody pick up a book or buy a plane ticket and see the real life ? imagery in yalls foundation. Im sure its probably symbolic of something else but the ? imagery is there and it cant be denied. Yall cherry pick biblical symbolism, make half-assed connections from that and draw conclusions from it- so why can'twhats good for the goose be good for the gander? Youre still not comprehending the method to the madness....

But yall can carry on...I need some damn sleep.

Im bouts to get some sleep too im on West-coast time

You know damn well King James was a ? , and you know Seti go hard at everybody that with pan Afrikan nationalism. Your ass too in love with Israel to understand the science behind the source.

I get atchu tomorrow.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hahahahahahahahhahahaha
  • Hyde Parke
    edited July 2010
    Options
    don't know about the conversation,.

then ? ....plain and simple.