Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    So this random non military background having white guy got hold of weapons you thats difficult to find on the black market
    Don't mean to start conspiracy theories so early but foh

Then he's conveniently found dead before he could be questioned. As if that's not an easy scenario for the CIA to create. I don't believe one word the govt has to say about this tbh.

Idk ? about guns never shot one but ain't no way the weak ass dude held down a massive weapon auto like that but wouldn't the recoil of something like have him shooting everywhere

Technically with training it wouldn't be an issue but that's the gag. The dude has supposedly no known background with military grade weaponry. Hmmmm....

? is clearly in plain site. I shoot as well and even if you don't have a military background to feel that comfortable takes years of handling weapons.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    So this random non military background having white guy got hold of weapons you thats difficult to find on the black market

Then he's conveniently found dead before he could be questioned. As if that's not an easy scenario for the CIA to create. I don't believe one word the govt has to say about this tbh.

Idk ? about guns never shot one but ain't no way the weak ass dude held down a massive weapon auto like that but wouldn't the recoil of something like have him shooting everywhere

Technically with training it wouldn't be an issue but that's the gag. The dude has supposedly no known background with military grade weaponry. Hmmmm....

If he's a crazed killer with no backround I can't imagine him not pulling the trigger and closing his eyes dude looks like a ? but we know this is some ?

Like really dude randomly got off his has and got a real life epic destiny weapon with no connects and started mowing people down

Trump engineering this so they can't take the focus off pr is less far fetched than the original story
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If he's a crazed killer with no backround I can't imagine him not pulling the trigger and closing his eyes dude looks like a ? but we know this story is ?

Like really dude randomly got off his has and got a real life epic destiny weapon with no connects and started mowing people down

Trump engineering this so they can't take the focus off mexico is less far fetched than the original story

Dude looks like a ? is the worst proof for a conspiracy
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounded like a war zone and they was just chillin.
    I understand everybody react differently but damn they were standing around in unison like it was apart of the show.

When bullets start firing you want to get down and get a low profile

Running is the wrong answer

Range crawl your ass away
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

If he's a crazed killer with no backround I can't imagine him not pulling the trigger and closing his eyes dude looks like a ? but we know this story is ?

Trump engineering this so they can't take the focus off mexico is less far fetched than the original story

I meant as in he's not going to be trying to accurately aim a gun well out of his abilities as in he's as in he just held the trigger and what ever happend happened that's what I meant he looks like a ?
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMDH.. That liquid courage will make you do some real ? things.. Like stand up and give the finger while a madman is randomly letting off shots from above...

Maaaan I thought the same thing as I watched this fool take a swig of his cheap ass beer and then proceed to flip the bird... I don't even know if I would attribute that to liquid courage tho.. thats just ? stupidity right there
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Conspiracy theory is that what we are doing now.. smh cant wait till one you watch a well produced youtube video featuring some idiot you might admire

Huh???
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I meant as in he's not going to be trying to accurately aim a gun well out of his abilities as in he's as in he just held the trigger and what ever happend happened that's what I meant he looks like a ?

Got you. I pretty much think thats what happened too. Not hard to hit 500 random people im a crowd of 30,000
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conspiracy theory is that what we are doing now.. smh cant wait till one you watch a well produced youtube video featuring some idiot you might admire

So naturally questioning these kind of things when they happen is equal to tinfoil hat wearing?

I must've missed the memo.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I was raised to question everything. Especially if it comes from the mouths of white folks or the govt. 9 times out of 10 it has ended up serving me well. That's all I'm going to say.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    They said they won't label the guy until they figure out his motive.

Dude shot up American people from a hotel room loaded w 10 assault rifles. That's terrorism.

and damn, this is now another thing others will copy; high vantage point from a distance

Bruh im with you.

But terrorism needs to have an ideology behind it to be terrorism.

If this dude was just crazed angry white man who wanted to ? people and become a news story for a week, it really cant be classified as terrorism.

Not letting white people off the hook, and not saying this should be allowed to explained away by just saying he was mentally ill.

America needs to eventually come to terms with why they are having all these mass shooting and have an honest discussion about it, and white people have to be held at the forefront of it.

But lets not call it terrorism just cause its a white man while yelling out its not terrorism just causw its a colored man on the flip side.

Dont buy into the games they want you to play.

But that's giving them an out. When non whites do similar acts the media will label it regardless of whatever motives were involved.

That just means they use the term wrong in reference to crimes nonwhites commit moreso than the the term is valid this time around.

@AZTG is right. There is a pretty specific definition for terrorism. That's why you don't hear the Secretary of Homeland Defense declaring every crazy incident as an act of terrorism.

They are always doing funny things with terminology. It's like how some of them will claim that blacks do more mass shootings than whites. The reason they say that is that a mass shooting has a definition of like more than 2 victims or something like that. So when ? in the hood pull drivebys and hit 3 people, that counts as a mass shooting. Technically they are being truthful even though they know damn well they are misleading people who hear that statement.

So NOW they want to be specific about the terminology of what terrorism is? But any other time they label it terrorism with no ? given. Are you falling for their deception?

lol I'm not falling for anything. How did you get that from my post? I'm explaining the method of their tricknology in this particular case. These CaCs been pulling this ? for a long time. You'd do everyone a disservice to act like they haven't thought it out.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean idk, i dont have a solution but America has to have a real honest discussion about this at some point.

I was having a discussion at lunch with my work colleague and an Indian who sat next to us discussing 'terrorism' (cos of course this is the number one news event on the planet currently) as a whole cos the three of us were minorities in a Western predominantly White country...

With last night's incident can you imagine the number of Americans including those who survived yesterday's shooting who possibly weren't proponents of gun culture who have changed their minds and purchased or acquired guns in the last couple of hours???
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    They said they won't label the guy until they figure out his motive.

Dude shot up American people from a hotel room loaded w 10 assault rifles. That's terrorism.

and damn, this is now another thing others will copy; high vantage point from a distance

Bruh im with you.

But terrorism needs to have an ideology behind it to be terrorism.

If this dude was just crazed angry white man who wanted to ? people and become a news story for a week, it really cant be classified as terrorism.

Not letting white people off the hook, and not saying this should be allowed to explained away by just saying he was mentally ill.

America needs to eventually come to terms with why they are having all these mass shooting and have an honest discussion about it, and white people have to be held at the forefront of it.

But lets not call it terrorism just cause its a white man while yelling out its not terrorism just causw its a colored man on the flip side.

Dont buy into the games they want you to play.

But that's giving them an out. When non whites do similar acts the media will label it regardless of whatever motives were involved.

That just means they use the term wrong in reference to crimes nonwhites commit moreso than the the term is valid this time around.

@AZTG is right. There is a pretty specific definition for terrorism. That's why you don't hear the Secretary of Homeland Defense declaring every crazy incident as an act of terrorism.

They are always doing funny things with terminology. It's like how some of them will claim that blacks do more mass shootings than whites. The reason they say that is that a mass shooting has a definition of like more than 2 victims or something like that. So when ? in the hood pull drivebys and hit 3 people, that counts as a mass shooting. Technically they are being truthful even though they know damn well they are misleading people who hear that statement.

So NOW they want to be specific about the terminology of what terrorism is? But any other time they label it terrorism with no ? given. Are you falling for their deception?

lol I'm not falling for anything. How did you get that from my post? I'm explaining the method of their tricknology in this particular case. These CaCs been pulling this ? for a long time. You'd do everyone a disservice to act like they haven't thought it out.

You're attempting to tell me something I already know though.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right after OJ got out too. I wonder if the juice left Nevada yet ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    From what CNN said this morning he has no criminal history. No encounters with police. But his father was on the FBI most wanted list in the 60s-70s

Yeah they said his father was a bank robber.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

You mean Puerto Rico? Why would he want to take the focus off Mexico?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/22195973_1722494971176883_5569799297264619492_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b24f2ec5ecc6da722cd2aef9e4a8b533&oe=5A46FD77[/img]

lol

Although it shouldn't be surprising anymore, it's always interesting to me how different the narrative is based on race.

If Paddock was black, you'd be hearing all types of comments about how Black Lives Matter is responsible for this, references to them being a terrorist organization, and there'd probably even be some attempts to blame NFL players for this as well.

Any criminal history would be brought up, and his social media history would probably be heavily scrutinized as well.

However, because the shooter is white..........nobody seems to know anything.

All you hear about him is that he was a lone gunman.

ud5v8yz16l2x.png

Having said all of that, I feel obligated to say what old black people across the country always tend to say in situations like this:

"I'm glad he wasn't black."

The thought never even occurred to me that the shooter would be or could be black. Mass shootings are the whitemans go to crime.

Aint no Black man getting a room in vegas at the mandalay bay just to shoot up some innocents at a billy bob concert.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're attempting to tell me something I already know though.

If you know, that's cool. But when you said @AZTG was "giving them an out," it seemed like you were suggesting that he was letting them slip through some kind of a loophole to excuse their ? . They aren't. This ? is by design. I was just agreeing with him and further explaining the design.