Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Information propagation is slow. Many voices speak at once. We do not understand how you function without consensus, @DoUwant2go2Heaven.
    Warned @DoUwant2go2Heaven (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: trolling"
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebuked in the name of Jamel......

(pronounced like Camel)
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

2. Meaning that Judgment is coming to the whole land= at a COUNTRY concert

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

4. Which means that the Biggest mass shooting in USA history signals it.

5. Took place at the harvest festival! Meaning that the harvest is coming!

6. Took place In sin city! Meaning that America has not repented of it's sins!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.

this is what i dont get. and please understand this is coming from a respectful place.
    but why the fukk does the end coming have to do with giving your life over the religion?

i must admit.....i do follow certain ideas and teachings based on religion

but i always have to question.....why put me in a do or die horrible death situation?

join me or perish.

so if i dont i will be punished?

punished because i have questions?

the very humans we are, question things and thats how we progress and utilize the earth we was given, correct?

so why use a fear tactic to get me to follow you?

is this the matrix?

Don't take him serious bruh. Mass killings have been happening across the world since forever. People know this yet keep referencing the bible. Ironically all of these killings are done by people who are religious. This has nothing to do with prophecy or anything biblical. The US is not any more important to ? then the rest of the world. That guy is a certified clown.

Interesting. The only time in world history that there have been World Wars was last century and it happened 2 times. Yeshua said that in the last days Kingdom would fight against Kingdom and nation would fight against nation.

World War 2 was the greatest conflict the world has ever seen and that was just a little over 70 years ago. But this has nothing to do with prophecy?

giphy.gif

The world is on the brink of World War 3 but yet you are still believing this:

https://youtu.be/GPHkGS25ksg

Jokes on you. But hey, I can help you see the light. Will you come my friend?

The UK went to war with Argentina over the Falkland Islands.
    The world came down on Iraq... twice.
    The world came down on Afghanistan.
    The Soviet Union and China fought the US, UK, Australia, Canada, and South Africa in Korea.
    The US and Soviet Union fought a proxy war against one another in Vietnam
    NATO Alliance fought the Yugoslavian Army over Kosovo

And many others I'm intentionally leaving out.

Bottom line here is that kingdoms and nations have fought throughout the 20th century. I could go further back and pull out wars dating back to antiquity, prior to the birth of Yeshua. How does that play into your "prophesy"???
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, ILLGOD.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Great points made by Cenk n Anna...

https://youtu.be/nhpF1d9bnRE

Its simple. Congress would rather keep taking the NRA's money instead of passing real gun laws.

As with everything in life....follow the money.

All the jesus talk is jus to pacify the ppl.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BBC summed it up perfectly America has been in this situation many times before and its likely to be here again on this history repeats itself regularly
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I was curious about dude bringing in so many guns to his room, but in real time, nobody gonna notice or care enough to really question it, you might think its weird at the time but you wont question it more..and to the ? saying "well i woulda done this and that at the time" ? outta here, easy to say that on the outside looking in, had you been there ud be scared as ? /running/ tryna hide like everybody else
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BBC summed it up perfectly America has been in this situation many times before and its likely to be here again on this history repeats itself regularly

Heard y'all getting a few LOLs out of this situation.
  • VIBE
    Options
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Heard y'all getting a few LOLs out of this situation.

Wouldn't say lol it's the typical only in America reaction think everyone bored of the fake gun control conversation
  • Ol Jay's
    edited October 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

this leak smells like an attempt at a cover up
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    nobody find it odd, less than 48 hours pics of the crime scene are being shown
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahh ? here we go.
  • VIBE
    Options
    leaks happen..

Jesus ? crust
  • VIBE
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

why would it be odd? everyone has camera phones and shares this ? via email. ? leaks.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited October 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

why would it be odd? everyone has camera phones and shares this ? via email. ? leaks.

both of our perceptions of this event are just that, neither are facts, so don't challenge me bro
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/steve-scalise-on-vegas-shooting-shouldnt-be-thinking-of-promoting-our-political-agenda/
    Steve Scalise on Vegas Shooting: Shouldn’t Be ‘Thinking of Promoting Our Political Agenda’

In an interview that is set to air this evening on Fox News, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) discussed his views on gun rights following his own brush with death following a shooting at a Congressional baseball practice months ago. He also weighed in on the recent Las Vegas mass shooting and how he felt people should respond in the first few days.

Asked by Fox News host Martha MacCallum if the shooting that nearly took his life has changed his views on the 2nd Amendment, Scalise responded, “I think it’s fortified it.”

The Republican lawmaker then went on to say that those calling for tougher gun control laws in the wake of the country’s most deadly mass shooting should instead offer up thoughts and prayers for the victims.

“Because first of all you’ve got to recognize that when there’s a tragedy like this, the first thing we should be thinking about is praying for the people who were injured and doing whatever we can to help them, to help law enforcement,” he said.

Scalise also called on others to keep their politics to themselves at this time.

“We shouldn’t first be thinking of promoting our political agenda,” he stated.

Rep. Steve Scalise aka “David Duke without the baggage” has spoken..

jb3q5zmns4p0.gif