It was the ghost of 2Pac
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    leaks happen..

Jesus ? crust

this post indicates that you're coming from a place of frustration, don't let my beliefs intimidate you to the point you doubt your thoughts and lose faith in your beliefs

You are comfortable with your mind being led, and me, I'm a thinker, makes no difference which of us have evidence that perpetrate the mental into believing what before our eyes are fact, in reality we're all just creators of the physical, through pervasive guidance manipulated by visual components, and yours is induced by rapid conducive information, stimuli gratification, thwarted by my ability to conform my own perceptions

I don't get frustrated with your willingness to accept what is placed before you, so don't be frustrated with my inquisitive knack for the unseen
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    **Patiently waiting for Mandalay Bay CCTV recordings.**
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right like how first reports said more than one shooter.

When ? first hit the fan, everyone scrambling and no one can tell wtf goin on (while shooter is shooting from 2 diff windows/angles) its easy at first to believe theres more than one shooter.

Even if these are police theyre still human and prone to error ppl think if the end story doesnt match 100% with the first story its a conspiracy.

Its easy to speculate from a computer chair where u forget this is real life and no one has time to think
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LVMPD LEAKED INTEL- Stephen Pollack Was An FBI Agent Supplying Arms To ISIS INSIDE THE USA!!!

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders.

Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4Chan ain't the place to go for your info
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    wife showed me a post on her FB from someone that was there and getting shot at. He claimed there were shooters at Tropicana, MGM, and New York New York and he saw shots from all of them. Said immediately before the shots some dude set off firecrackers right next to him and a within seconds the first volley of shots were let off. He and his gf managed to get away towards Tropicana but shots were coming from there as well and they could see muzzle flashes from each of the aforementioned properties.

This is also in line with the initial reports from the ground. The idea is now there's a cover up because LV can't afford to lose tourism dollars behind this.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

2. Meaning that Judgment is coming to the whole land= at a COUNTRY concert

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

4. Which means that the Biggest mass shooting in USA history signals it.

5. Took place at the harvest festival! Meaning that the harvest is coming!

6. Took place In sin city! Meaning that America has not repented of it's sins!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.

this is what i dont get. and please understand this is coming from a respectful place.
    but why the fukk does the end coming have to do with giving your life over the religion?

i must admit.....i do follow certain ideas and teachings based on religion

but i always have to question.....why put me in a do or die horrible death situation?

join me or perish.

so if i dont i will be punished?

punished because i have questions?

the very humans we are, question things and thats how we progress and utilize the earth we was given, correct?

so why use a fear tactic to get me to follow you?

is this the matrix?

Don't take him serious bruh. Mass killings have been happening across the world since forever. People know this yet keep referencing the bible. Ironically all of these killings are done by people who are religious. This has nothing to do with prophecy or anything biblical. The US is not any more important to ? then the rest of the world. That guy is a certified clown.

Interesting. The only time in world history that there have been World Wars was last century and it happened 2 times. Yeshua said that in the last days Kingdom would fight against Kingdom and nation would fight against nation.

World War 2 was the greatest conflict the world has ever seen and that was just a little over 70 years ago. But this has nothing to do with prophecy?

giphy.gif

The world is on the brink of World War 3 but yet you are still believing this:

https://youtu.be/GPHkGS25ksg

Jokes on you. But hey, I can help you see the light. Will you come my friend?

I remember when I was in the 5th grade being told that the world was supposed to end on this particular day. I can't remember who made the prediction but it was advertised like crazy that the world was about to end. It was some random Thursday or ? some like that. I remember everybody was talking about it for a week or so leading up to it. ? were climbing mountains, giving away all if their possessions all types of crazy ? .

Well the last day came and I remember my mother waking me up for school in the morning. Dropping me and my sister off. We talked about it all day at school. Then my dad picked us up after school. My friends dad took us to football practice. My mom picked us up. I went home, did my homework, ate my dinner, went to sleep and woke up the next day to do it all over again. Later that week all those stupid ? that had climbed all those mountains and ? had finally startrd bringing their ignorant ? back down.

Every since then no bible thumping, end of the world, sooth saying son of a ? could tell me ? about the world coming to an end. I figured out that they were full of ? at 9 years old. Meanwhile idiots like @DoUwant2go2Heaven are still running around kicking that same old ? . Sooner or later people will learn to tune him the ? out. Smmfh.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    LVMPD LEAKED INTEL- Stephen Pollack Was An FBI Agent Supplying Arms To ISIS INSIDE THE USA!!!

The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders.

Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge.

Y'all are laughing, but that actually makes more sense than the ? that's been on the news.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

Y'all are laughing, but that actually makes more sense than the ? that's been on the news.

What ? ???? Them having no clue so far why he done it??? But youre more inclined to believe some wack ass movie plot ? ??? ? outta here
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    out of the 500...how many was hurt by bullets an not the stampede
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a couple of simpletons on my news feed saying it's a hoax. I think that disrespectful to those that lost someone in any big tragedy. I guess If it happened to your family or friends then you wouldn't think its a hoax then
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    It's a couple of simpletons on my news feed saying it's a hoax. I think that disrespectful to those that lost someone in any big tragedy. I guess If it happened to your family or friends then you wouldn't think its a hoax then

i think that some things are not adding up an it seems like it.

kinda like i was saying about the interviews.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to find the motive.

so ppl can understand why he did it. so ppl can grieve and begin the healing process. so ppl can move on. cuz congress AINT GONE pass no real gun laws.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    they need to find the motive.

so ppl can understand why he did it. so ppl can grieve and begin the healing process. so ppl can move on. cuz congress AINT GONE pass no real gun laws.

motive dont mean ? to me if they dead.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is some random ? up ? that keeps happening in the US for whatever reason...? could have been any of us, just strolling by n ? .

I already saw @CapitalB postin so I know his simpin azz is ok, hope the rest of vegas posters are cool as well, even the history channel pawnshop fuckboys.

love u too fam!! hahahaha