Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    they need to find the motive.

so ppl can understand why he did it. so ppl can grieve and begin the healing process. so ppl can move on. cuz congress AINT GONE pass no real gun laws.

motive dont mean ? to me if they dead.

It might not mean ? to you. but for other ppl finding out why he did it may be helpful. it also can maybe prevent this from happening in the future. (which is unlikely unless congress passes real gun laws)

and for some ppl it can begin the healin process
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    People want a motive so they can point fingers and advance their own agenda. The fact is that man shot up all those people because he wanted to and because he could. He was a bad man. Some people just ain't no good.

people also want a motive so they can wrap their heads around it... When you ask questions and dont receive answers on normal everyday ? its frustrating.. now you had mass murder to the equation that enhances that frustration
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are they going to question to get these answers? The shooter is dead. Everything else is hearsay.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are they going to question to get these answers? The shooter is dead. Everything else is hearsay.

His Girlfriend.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People want a motive so they can point fingers and advance their own agenda. The fact is that man shot up all those people because he wanted to and because he could. He was a bad man. Some people just ain't no good.

people also want a motive so they can wrap their heads around it... When you ask questions and dont receive answers on normal everyday ? its frustrating.. now you had mass murder to the equation that enhances that frustration

add in victims confusion and chaos to the story

"I thought there was more than one.."

"It sounded liked.."

"I heard there was.."

etc then ppl run w those as facts
  • marc123
    edited October 2017
    Options

his broad may have an idea.

intel may be on his PC
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    The "New World" was only discovered by the Europeans some 500+ years ago. World War was not possible until our time, the generation of the end. Amen.

Typical stupidity from the typical white jesus worshiper. The new world WAS NOT discovered by Europeans 500 years ago. It was discovered by the first native Americans between 15,000-30,000 years ago. The world , it's people and it's history are not based solely on a European perspective. Claiming that the "new world" wasn't discovered until 500 years ago sounds ignorant as hell to the countless number of people who had been living here for tens of thousands of years. Gtfohwtbs.

Your incorrect version of history like your incorrect version of Christianity is wrong as hell and uou're too damn brainwashed and too damn stupid to realize it. The pure unadulterated ignorance and abject stupidity of the white Jesus worshippers will lead to their final downfall.

Who cares. ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wife showed me a post on her FB from someone that was there and getting shot at. He claimed there were shooters at Tropicana, MGM, and New York New York and he saw shots from all of them. Said immediately before the shots some dude set off firecrackers right next to him and a within seconds the first volley of shots were let off. He and his gf managed to get away towards Tropicana but shots were coming from there as well and they could see muzzle flashes from each of the aforementioned properties.

This is also in line with the initial reports from the ground. The idea is now there's a cover up because LV can't afford to lose tourism dollars behind this.

My brother was in the Caesars Palace area during all of this. He said there was also shots there. He also said there was a couple bomb threats in the hotels on that part of the strip too.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    wife showed me a post on her FB from someone that was there and getting shot at. He claimed there were shooters at Tropicana, MGM, and New York New York and he saw shots from all of them. Said immediately before the shots some dude set off firecrackers right next to him and a within seconds the first volley of shots were let off. He and his gf managed to get away towards Tropicana but shots were coming from there as well and they could see muzzle flashes from each of the aforementioned properties.

This is also in line with the initial reports from the ground. The idea is now there's a cover up because LV can't afford to lose tourism dollars behind this.

My brother was in the Caesars Palace area during all of this. He said there was also shots there. He also said there was a couple bomb threats in the hotels on that part of the strip too.

? was a full fledged operation. The end result is the reason.
  • marc123
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    The "New World" was only discovered by the Europeans some 500+ years ago. World War was not possible until our time, the generation of the end. Amen.

Typical stupidity from the typical white jesus worshiper. The new world WAS NOT discovered by Europeans 500 years ago. It was discovered by the first native Americans between 15,000-30,000 years ago. The world , it's people and it's history are not based solely on a European perspective. Claiming that the "new world" wasn't discovered until 500 years ago sounds ignorant as hell to the countless number of people who had been living here for tens of thousands of years. Gtfohwtbs.

Your incorrect version of history like your incorrect version of Christianity is wrong as hell and uou're too damn brainwashed and too damn stupid to realize it. The pure unadulterated ignorance and abject stupidity of the white Jesus worshippers will lead to their final downfall.

Gat DAMN!

truth dot com
  • VIBE
    Options

those shots echoed

and as per usual, w any type of terrorism (he caused terror) people will be caught up in chaos and rumors

9/11 there was rumors of vans w bombs, people w bombs, more planes coming for the towers, etc

again, logic escapes people and their stories need to be logically comprehended..

when someone says, "it sounded like a train crashing through.." after a car plows through a house, was it a train? No. It's a description based on confusion, chaos and fear.

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

those shots echoed

and as per usual, w any type of terrorism (he caused terror) people will be caught up in chaos and rumors

9/11 there was rumors of vans w bombs, people w bombs, more planes coming for the towers, etc

again, logic escapes people and their stories need to be logically comprehended..

when someone says, "it sounded like a train crashing through.." after a car plows through a house, was it a train? No. It's a description based on confusion, chaos and fear.

The shots wouldn't have echoed that far down and would've been drowned out by people, vehicles, and music playing on the strip.
  • VIBE
    Options

those shots echoed

The shots wouldn't have echoed that far down and would've been drowned out by people, vehicles, and music playing on the strip.

it's all on the strip within walking distance.. shots echoed, period..
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor.gif
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When family should know to ? and not talk to police or reporters...

The sister damn near implicated the wife having prior knowledge with all this damn blubbering....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZODivKDLMg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

those shots echoed

it's all on the strip within walking distance.. shots echoed, period..

Bro I live 15 minutes away from Mandalay Bay. You cant tell me ? . You're not going to win this one. The shooter was on the eastside of the Mandalay Bay firing East. Directly East of the Mandalay Bay there is no buildings for the sound of gun shots to echo off of. There's the event area where people were getting hit. And beyond that is the airport. Gunshot sounds would've not made it that far north to Caesars Palace unless it's was damn near dead quiet on the strip.

so what you saying?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thst ? is guilty
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    LVMPD LEAKED INTEL- Stephen Pollack Was An FBI Agent Supplying Arms To ISIS INSIDE THE USA!!!

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders.

Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge.

The FBI won't allow us to release it so we posting it on twitter...makes sense