• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man im not trying to watch these bums on the lakers

Put Kuzma in..nobody wanna see KCP and ingram and lopez doofy ass
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If y'all think that's really gon be a starting line up through the season...y'all a lot slower then I thought.
  • Beta
    Options
    Wayne Ellington >>> Ingram though..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    "I put ? in their place!" What kinda ? ass ? is that to say lmaooo
    You bragging about roasting ? online...you're too invested in this IC ? haha.

You sent pics of your johnson to an ic chick.Don't tell me nothin about being too invested in the ic

& I said 'when ? get out of line I put em right back in line' that's a 50 bar off southside on sabrinas baby boy tape clown

Now explain why you sending out nigganudes to chicks 385 miles away.What you tryna teleport to the ? online you lame? lol @ your life

This ? got me in tears
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    man im not trying to watch these bums on the lakers

Put Kuzma in..nobody wanna see KCP and ingram and lopez doofy ass

? your team the nba version of Creighton

Roster full of generic ? .

Wayne Ellington jerseys flying off the racks at the team store.

LMFAO
  • Beta
    Options
    relax there buddy
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sixers can waive Embiid if he misses 25 or more games in the last 4 years of his new contract.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20985023/joel-embiid-extension-protects-philadelphia-76ers-case-contractually-specific-catastrophic-injury
    Across each of the final four seasons of the extension, ending with the 2022-23 season, the 76ers could waive Embiid for a financial benefit if he's lost because of a contractually agreed-upon injury that causes him to miss 25 or more regular-season games and if he plays less than 1,650 minutes

Good for the Sixers seems like they thought this one out.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    lol @ "contractually agreed-upon injury"

I see Colangelo been putting in overtime with the clauses
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs still our children.Weak ass ? with that flabby voltron, calderon rockin wide receiver numbers lookin like a janitor

Justin holliday on the best contract in the nba.2 way player who will average 15-19 ppg for 4.5 and 4.3 mil B)

Shouts to markannan I'm rockin wit the baby bulls(2.0) love the effort & ball movement
  • Beta
    Options
    Holiday gonna put up numbers until lavine gets back but even then holiday still gonna eat because grant and valentine ain't that great
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Holiday gonna put up numbers until lavine gets back but even then holiday still gonna eat because grant and valentine ain't that great

Grant serviceable(bench player imo) never was high on valentine(wanted the bulls to draft dejounte murray or others instead )but he can catch n shoot

Dunn looks like marcus smart so I would like the bulls to sign elfrid payton if the magic don't extend him

payton a great playmaking pg but he can't shoot but the bulls have enough shooters so that wouldn't matter then hopefully draft porter jr or bagley

that being said pretty sure orlando extends payton
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Rudy Gobert about to break out.He's gonna win dpoy in the next 2 years but offensively too

duke has 8 foot wing span he be altering all types of shots,can cover pick n rolls and switch on wings

unless the dickriding writers who don't watch ball give it to kahwi or draymond again.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Grant serviceable(bench player imo) never was high on valentine(wanted the bulls to draft dejounte murray or others instead )but he can catch n shoot

Dunn looks like marcus smart so I would like the bulls to sign elfrid payton if the magic don't extend him

payton a great playmaking pg but he can't shoot but the bulls have enough shooters so that wouldn't matter then hopefully draft porter jr or bagley

that being said pretty sure orlando extends payton

im disappointed in elfrids defensive abilities or lack thereof at this point in his career

hes strong
    hes athletic
    hes long for an nba pg

theres no reason he cant be an above average nba defender

at least there shouldnt be

but hes been anything but strong defensively and its his defensive basketball iq (especially defending the pnr) that has been just as worrisome for me than just his shooting ability
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jonathon simmons has been having himself a solid preseason

had no idea how good he was at setting guys up

think he had 10 assists last night

real nice add on that cheap deal
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rudy Gobert about to break out.He's gonna win dpoy in the next 2 years but offensively too

duke has 8 foot wing span he be altering all types of shots,can cover pick n rolls and switch on wings

unless the dickriding writers who don't watch ball give it to kahwi or draymond again.

I like that jazz team. Rudy has been improving. Mitchell can be the guard of the future for them. They the right mix of vet's. They will be a tough out this season. Rubio was a solid signing too. Think he will flourish a little bit in Utah.