2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

16. MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

I’m looking forward to the Chandler Parsons resurgence this season. It won’t make or break the Grizz—they’ll still go as Marc Gasol and Mike Conley go—but it’s going to happen.

? right
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chandler Parsons resurgence LOL hey good luck with that
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well hes right.. celtics, red sox, patriots, bruins

cavs, indians, browns :#
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    16/10/6 through 3 quarters tonight with him buying in we look so cohesive as a unit early on
  • Beta
    Options
    yall might as well watch wizards/heat

its the only non blowout happening
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Embiid look good out there. Just stay healthy, and they are a playoff team.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall might as well watch wizards/heat

its the only non blowout happening

tenor.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    Jordan mickey having a great game. Keep him as a 3rd string C
  • Beta
    Options
    Jordan Mickey hitting game winning threes!!

21 21 21
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan Mickey hitting game winning threes!!

21 21 21

Bang!
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still a year or two away and just a strech 5 project at this point but I think Zhou Qi is going to be a solid rotation player for us in the future.....Needs to fill out his frame a bit and spend some time in the G League but he already has a good quick release on his 3 point shot and knows how to use his length on defense as a shot blocker pretty well
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

I'm not offended.. just because I would never live in boston...But you have to put "Sports city" in to context...boston definitely hasn't produced more athletes then Northeast Ohio...We top 5 dead or alive when it come to that...so let's make it clear we're just talking professional franchises...

I like where this Cavs/celtics rivalry is going though...I hope they can sign I.T. for a few more years just to keep it going.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

I'm not offended.. just because I would never live in boston...But you have to put "Sports city" in to context...boston definitely hasn't produced more athletes then Northeast Ohio...We top 5 dead or alive when it come to that...so let's make it clear we're just talking professional franchises...

I like where this Cavs/celtics rivalry is going though...I hope they can sign I.T. for a few more years just to keep it going.

Agreed about Ohio athletes. Y'all up there with Louisiana, Florida, Texas, and California
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Knicks signed Trey Burke to a none gauranteed deal.

I like the move. Low risk high reward if it works.

Trey still has enough potential to be a good back up point gaurd.

Knowing his history though, hes probably gonna be in the G league in a few months.

Bruh that ? sucks, he gon be in the g league

Just trying to have some hope bruh. I did say in my post hes most likely gonna be in the league in 2 months.

But hes young, and can score off the bench, so on a non gauranteed deal, why not risk it.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Rudy Gobert about to break out.He's gonna win dpoy in the next 2 years but offensively too

duke has 8 foot wing span he be altering all types of shots,can cover pick n rolls and switch on wings

unless the dickriding writers who don't watch ball give it to kahwi or draymond again.

Your doing too much is kawhi is a valid. Dpoy the fact that he can drop 30 and still do his part on the other side of the ball makes it more impressive

We going to forget during the mvp race last year kawhi straight snatched the game away from harden For the w
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rudy Gobert about to break out.He's gonna win dpoy in the next 2 years but offensively too

duke has 8 foot wing span he be altering all types of shots,can cover pick n rolls and switch on wings

unless the dickriding writers who don't watch ball give it to kahwi or draymond again.

Your doing too much is kawhi is a valid. Dpoy the fact that he can drop 30 and still do his part on the other side of the ball makes it more impressive

We going to forget during the map race last year kawhi straight snatched the game away from garde. For the w

You missed the point simpleton

Chris Paul made 1st team defense last year, when he's slowly been declining defensively for 3-4 years.proof writers don't watch the nba. That's why I said gobert may get overlooked for dpoy
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We going to forget during the map race last year kawhi straight snatched the game away from garde. For the w

Id put this in the spelling hall of shame thread but this ? blow the thread up.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Smh ? autocorrect
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

You missed the point simpleton

Chris Paul made 1st team defense last year, when he's slowly been declining defensively for 3-4 years.proof writers don't watch the nba. That's why I said gobert may get overlooked for dpoy

You didn't make that statement with Chris Paul you used 2 valid candidates that's stupid

That's like me trying to prove my intelligence by pulling up my typo filled ic post instead my computer certs c'mon with that ? "simepleton" ? high horse is on yao Ming status
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    I said it before about him being needed but brewer is the glue if his role is defined enough

I forgot deng was even alive though