Can Anybody Who Knows Anything About Science Explain To Me Why I Can See The Moon In The Morning?

Options
124»

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It could have actually been the sun and not the moon, when I went back to look for it I found the sun beaming on me, very strange ? indeed it looked like the moon because it was easy to look at without squinting.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Depending where the moon is in it's orbits allows you to see both sometimes, and sometimes very close together.

Moon-Phases-N.gif

In this goofy animation when the moon is closest to the sun you will see both sun and moon in the sky.

Had to Google that huh, dumb ?

I forgot about this saga. Thought you'd move past this @Kai .......or am I currently talking to @Kia??

I'm not starting ? for no reason. There's another thread in the gns about how different alcohols effect you. So I post in there and this old, ? ? wants to come in there talking about "you googled that huh?" Basically insinuating that there's no way I could actually have any knowledge of basic chemistry.

So if this tired ? wants to start it right back, than I'm more than happy to oblige her. She has also in the past called me uppity then tried to swear up and down that she had no idea the word had racist connotations. I'm telling you don't let the whites on here fool you, yeah they like to post on a predominately black forum, that don't mean their true devil ways don't sneak out ever once in a while

^^^^^truth.com

white ? probably think they're doing us a favor by blessing us poor ignorant ? negroes with their presence. yall stay giving these cacs hella passes but they never miss an opportunity to let you know how they truly feel about you. the so called "cool ones" are the ones to hit you with the ? quicker and harder than anyone. and whats sad is most of you eminem loving, excuse making, cac loving ass negroes are quick as hell to give them a pass. meanwhile the "cool ones" never miss a chance so ? all over you colored ass flunkies. anybody remember this ? ? check the previous quote.....
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Using this amount of critical thinking usually doesn't make a person any friends, but Tarique Nasheed is a ? ? if he thinks all police shootings are comparable, especially this one.

? are you talking about??? This shooting is no more horrific or unjustified than the others. What happened to this white woman is no more or less tragic than what happened to Philando Castillo or any other black person thst was lynched by the boys in blue. The fact that you somehow tried to differentiate between this unjustified police killing and all the other unjustified police killings says more about you than anything else.

When the ? gets real white people will always show their true selves. I bet half of y'all thought this cac was a "cool ass white dude". As it turns out he and the rest of the so called " cool ass white dudes" are all just white dudes who hate you just as much as their daddies, grandaddies and great grandaddies did. @Will Munny did you sunken place negros a favor by revealing who he truly is.

and by the way @kai
    giphy.gif.cf.gif

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The internet tells me the moon is orange today due to some ? that happened in the Sahara, I don't ever remember seeing an orange moon during the day ever, maybe I wasn't paying attention the last time this happened, and about an hour ago I was driving and some old guy just stopped his car in the middle of the road blocking my way and he was looking up at the sky, I thought he must be loosing his mind but now I see what he was looking at, ? is just strange to see.

I was sitting outside the other night, in a matter of ten minutes the moon when from in front of a pole, to behind it then back out. I was like wtf man we must be moving ridiculously fast. It's mind blowing. That ? amazes me, I kept my eye on it all night and watched it travel through the sky. I do the same with the Little Dipper from the north side of my house, it's starts on the left and slowly travels to the right. You should get a book on planets, it really is amazing how it all works, such a masterful piece of intelligent design, which doesn't denote the bible ? , js.
    @ the bolded
    tfbg2mvgjjjr.png

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It could have actually been the sun and not the moon, when I went back to look for it I found the sun beaming on me, very strange ? indeed it looked like the moon because it was easy to look at without squinting.

You a smooth idiot. You know that?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You a smooth idiot. You know that?

You think I'm smooth?
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seeing the moon during the day put together with this Vegas shooting a bad hurricane season & OJ getting out.
    I’m gonna start praying.

IWant2Go2Heaven
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, what the hell is going on in this topic?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cosmos dont go anywhere

Light makes all the difference