Apparently, Lil B got jumped by A Boogie With the Hoodie, and crew

Options

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Wat is going on wit lil b fetty waps when did he get them ? sewed n?.....no MANN!

DEelsvPW0AEF9Z6.jpg
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So A Boogie was looking for forgiveness.

Seemed scared to me.

Lol....that's wat I got from that tweet & pnb being replaced wit kreayshit was reall disrespectful...

why the hell you so worried about his hair? yes MANN! this isn't the first post you've had asking about his hair. you suspect gee
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How u get jumped by 10+ dudes on the ground getting kicked but don’t take no damage....

He got up and talked with (what it’s seems as) no busted lip, all teeth in tact, etc...breathing a little heavy but that’s about it.

? is crazy.

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2017
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Wat is going on wit lil b fetty waps when did he get them ? sewed n?.....no MANN!

DEelsvPW0AEF9Z6.jpg
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So A Boogie was looking for forgiveness.

Seemed scared to me.

Lol....that's wat I got from that tweet & pnb being replaced wit kreayshit was reall disrespectful...

why the hell you so worried about his hair? yes MANN! this isn't the first post you've had asking about his hair. you suspect gee

Saltine ? if that's not b hair lil b looks krazy wit that mop on his head like woodface....

Screen-shot-2011-06-15-at-12.23.23-PM.png
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man who cant shoot a fair one with lil b?
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    ? managed to bring up 50 in a Aboogie PNB and Lil B fight thread.

giphy.gif

Lil b looks like he got a mop on his head like woodface they both look foolish with the fetty wapz.....plus lil b looked like Gunplay on his feet after being jumped by a pack of ? ...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    ? hairdresser

So ? getting weave is the thing/norm now,????? Y'all ? is ? SMH...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 the derail
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hairdresser

That's what eric Bledsoe was trying to do
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol when did lil b get the fetty waps or r those dreads real?

When you are a base ? , then your stem cells will be 10x greater than the average being. That's why he didn't have any bruises & scars afterwards because his wounds healed 10x times faster than the average person
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? LiL B...pause
  • gee757
    Options
    inb4 the derail

Lil b didn't look like Gunplay unfazed after being jumped by ? ????? Lil b & woodface don't look like twins wit them mops on they heads????? I know these lames on here want me too b off topik but I'm on topic idgaf wat these geeks is talking about...
    Beta wrote: »
    ? hairdresser

That's what eric Bledsoe was trying to do

Well lil b ain't lying when he said he's a princess ? wit that weave on his dome....
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol when did lil b get the fetty waps or r those dreads real?

When you are a base ? , then your stem cells will be 10x greater than the average being. That's why he didn't have any bruises & scars afterwards because his wounds healed 10x times faster than the average person

Lol......
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hairdresser

point is i dont look at a mans hair do and think to myself " i wish he d have grown his hair out naturally" idgaf....wtf do u do in ur free time fam?
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Lock this soft ?

My goodness...whole state of CALI gotta hold this L!!! Get assaulted in ur State and call a truce *facepalm*...Mac Dre ain’t die for this lmao

Called ur Oakland “OGs” to squash the beef after u got ur head kicked and ribs stomped.

“I gotta go to the Doctor man, they ? me up”- ? rapper

? did NOT want them NYC (Highbridge) problems lol smh

? is officially on notice, and there won’t be anymore Dej Loaf comparisons...book it.

*final post*

kilo kurt not from oakland. he's from vallejo. totally different city with a whole different get down. lil b not from oakland. he from berkeley. close by, but different city and hella different vibe. let that happen to a real street based oalkand artist like j stalin or philthy or cookie money and somebody would have been headed to the morgue. oakland don't really rock with the rest of the bay like that. no one in oakland cares about lil b

try and tell an oakland dude about other bay artists and when they hear he not from the town they get uninterested. oakland people only listen to oakland artists and detroit artists. detroit get more love in oakland than rappers from other parts of the bay

and the rest of the bay don't ? with oakland either, if you from the bay, then you know oakland people can be hella disrespectful to anyone who ain't from the town. only thing in the bay that oakland respect on street ? is richmond.
  • gee757
    Options
    ? hairdresser

point is i dont look at a mans hair do and think to myself " i wish he d have grown his hair out naturally" idgaf....wtf do u do in ur free time fam?

Man idgaf about that all I know is lil b grew dreads over night & I wanna Know how????? I didn't know ? rocking weave was the nu trend that's that pretty ? ? too me.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »

Lock this soft ?

My goodness...whole state of CALI gotta hold this L!!! Get assaulted in ur State and call a truce *facepalm*...Mac Dre ain’t die for this lmao

Called ur Oakland “OGs” to squash the beef after u got ur head kicked and ribs stomped.

? is officially on notice, and there won’t be anymore Dej Loaf comparisons...book it.

*final post*

kilo kurt not from oakland. he's from vallejo. totally different city with a whole different get down. lil b not from oakland. he from berkeley. close by, but different city and hella different vibe. let that happen to a real street based oalkand artist like j stalin or philthy or cookie money and somebody would have been headed to the morgue. oakland don't really rock with the rest of the bay like that. no one in oakland cares about lil b

try and tell an oakland dude about other bay artists and when they hear he not from the town they get uninterested. oakland people only listen to oakland artists and detroit artists. detroit get more love in oakland than rappers from other parts of the bay

and the rest of the bay don't ? with oakland either, if you from the bay, then you know oakland people can be hella disrespectful to anyone who ain't from the town. only thing in the bay that oakland respect on street ? is richmond.

I'll cosign.....

I ? with Oakland, but them ? dislike everything that ain't Oakland and are verbal as ? about it lol.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Boogie people did what they was supposed to do. He is the bread winner who is changing their lives. You don't let your boss get his ass kick, especially out of town and especially by Lil B. The rapper is putting food on the plate for his crew. They were supposed to protect him. What they look like letting him get his ass kick by the likes of Lil B and A is paying for everything and giving them jobs. Lil B needs some people who has his back. It's a jungle out here. If both parties had their crews there, maybe they could have broken the fight up. ( A crew might have thought twice if his crew was there, because on their home turf they might have been strapped) I think it's wrong they jumped him. But I wouldn't expect anybody in A camp to save Lil B, although that would have been some super real G ? to do.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Boogie in San Diego the 26th.

Let’s see all the im ? rapper stans from Cali defending him in the thread go to the show and “protec Lil B at all costs”...lol

San Diego is 490 miles away from Berkeley ? . That's like expecting someone in Raleigh, North Carolina to be pressed about Brooklyn issues.

This is why I stopped posting, cuz the average posters (no disrespect to the real ones) intelligence here is below level and their reading comprehension is elementary level, if that.

If u can show me where in my post I mentioned Berkeley, I won’t ignore ur posts from here on out, cuz that’s what I’m gonna do.

Again, CALI posters, in this thread, caping for LIL B, whether u reside in silicon valley or ranch chuchamunga or however the ? u spell it... A Boogie will be in San Diego (gotta be some posters in this thread from there or close to it) on the 26th...idgaf if u have to fly there by helicopter, swim, or even surf there, just giving y’all a heads up...? .

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

Ding ding ding ding ding....And we have a winner...the realest ? from Cali to make a post in the thread.

Well lemme stop Idk If u real but u CERTAINLY know what ur talkin bout in regards to Bay Area politics.

I ? wit them Oakland rappers u mentioned especially Cookie...used to like Philthy til I found out he and his bro ran a prostitution ring and were kidnapping underage age girls and pimpimg em out and beating em...? ? ? .

His bro shot it out wit he cops tho, so I salute that...word.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a lot of u are just internet dudes and don’t know much of anything, without wifi.

But since 2013 it’s been an influx of NYC ? (scammers, hustlers etc) infiltrating california and setting up shop in that State.

6 acquaintances of mine have left East Flatbush BK and now reside in LA. Within the past 2 years or so.

They come back every so often and brag about all y’all ? , weed and weather, all the while wearing 300 gram cuban links and bust down Rollie’s and AP’s.

@EmM HoLLa. seems to be a poster from the city that goes outside, so I’m sure he can corroborate my story as he prolly knows a couple ? on his side that relocated to the west coast as well.

Go on IG and search ‘thefishspotLa’....that’s a Flatbush Bk ? that came out there and opened up that spot lmaooo...all ur fav rappers go there, food is delicious I heard.

I say that to say this...Cali is pussyyyy and NYC ? been getting heavy bread in y’all state last few years as y’all sat back and “went dumb” *e40 voice* lmao

Only real rap ? in Cali is Nip, Philty Rich and Cookie Money...rest them ? is ? ...word.

Cookie money..not even gon happen
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hairdresser

Man idgaf about that all I know is lil b grew dreads over night & I wanna Know how????? I didn't know ? rocking weave was the nu trend that's that pretty ? ? too me.

yo gee, you ain't a pretty ? . you ain't pretty at all, ya mama wouldn't even call you pretty on your best day. but you damn sure are a ?