Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isaiah Thomas eas trying to look like eazy e for Halloween but instead he looked like max b
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Soon as the Knicks above 500 me and @iron man1 gonna fill a few pages talking about role players in such detail that no one is gonna be able to really follow the conversation unless they watch every Knick game.

14e4cd0.gif

nig why you in here telling stories and ? !

We're. 500 now ? are you talking about?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ everybody talking about records like the season didn't start TWO WEEKS ago

I don't even look at records until Thanksgiving
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    6 games in and ? is full-time statisticians smh

Nobody gives a ? about you holding teams under 100, you getting swept by the Cavs

As long as Bostons best player off the bench is Marcus Smart, I'll Sleep well at night.

You might wanna worry about defending the 3 point line worse then anyone. Getting 20 pieced by the Knicks at home cavs don't have the personnel to sweep anyone. Over half the team is 30+ and you invested $25mil in 2 guys shump and Tristan averaging a combined 11 points and 8 rebounds. Frail as ? and slow on the perimeter and cotton candy soft on the inside u better pray IT comes through to average 25ppg but y'all don't have any rim protectors so when he gets blown past on the perimeter that trash defense might be even worse. Your coach is the 2nd coming of doc rivers in the fact he doesn't draw plays and is atrocious with X's and O's.

#Cavsinsalarycaphell
    #NextyearbuildaroundZizic
    #yallgonnahavethe14thpick
    #DanGilbertdraftinganotherletter

My ? we basically swept y'all last year...y'all got one win on a last second shot from a ? who not even on your roster no more...we got the same squad plus more bodies...

Lol Have you noticed the Celtics have a lot in common with the Pistons and Magic right now....lmao

All will be top teams in the league by the end of the year...I'm sure.

#IDontWantToSeeNoFuckingChartsSixGamesIn
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Soon as the Knicks above 500 me and @iron man1 gonna fill a few pages talking about role players in such detail that no one is gonna be able to really follow the conversation unless they watch every Knick game.

14e4cd0.gif

nig why you in here telling stories and ? !

We're. 500 now ? are you talking about?

he said "above" .500...you better slimmer yo ass down!
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ everybody talking about records like the season didn't start TWO WEEKS ago

push it a little further to all star break.
  • Beta
    Options

push it a little further to all star break.

That's for casuals
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody gives a ? about you holding teams under 100, you getting swept by the Cavs

As long as Bostons best player off the bench is Marcus Smart, I'll Sleep well at night.

You might wanna worry about defending the 3 point line worse then anyone. Getting 20 pieced by the Knicks at home cavs don't have the personnel to sweep anyone. Over half the team is 30+ and you invested $25mil in 2 guys shump and Tristan averaging a combined 11 points and 8 rebounds. Frail as ? and slow on the perimeter and cotton candy soft on the inside u better pray IT comes through to average 25ppg but y'all don't have any rim protectors so when he gets blown past on the perimeter that trash defense might be even worse. Your coach is the 2nd coming of doc rivers in the fact he doesn't draw plays and is atrocious with X's and O's.

#Cavsinsalarycaphell

My ? we basically swept y'all last year...y'all got one win on a last second shot from a ? who not even on your roster no more...we got the same squad plus more bodies...

Lol Have you noticed the Celtics have a lot in common with the Pistons and Magic right now....lmao

Fix that abysmal back court defense from last Year? Nah let's add an undersized point guard, another injury prone point guard and a 3rd point guard who looks like a substitute teacher. Then let's get an inconsistent wing player who is boom or bust every single game and every team that acquires him gets worse, (Celtics improved when we traded him same with the clippers and grizzlies Memphis players reportedly hated him cuz of his attitude and effort at times) then you get an emotional 1 dimensional chucker in Crowder who was the "game changer" until you realize Stevens got the most out of him these past few years. Obviously records will be different later on but it's pointless to refer to rosters of last year seeing as how everyone's roster is different and y'all got worse because all of your wing defenders are statues
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol ax took shots at doc rivers, IT, and Jeff green

Disloyal ass ?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics fans gotta let this Doc River ? go already.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lol ax took shots at doc rivers, IT, and Jeff green

Disloyal ass ?

I'll always be a fan of IT but his defensive deficiencies ain't facts? Jeff green is the most inconsistent player in the league that ain't facts? We blew multiple 3-2 leads under doc rivers only coach in our history to do so, and he only had "elbow" a pierce iso at the end of games or ray running around illegal KG and perk screens for 3 at the end of games. Stevens is better at developing talent and drawing plays. ? am I disloyal if they ain't on my squad anymore?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cavs picked up a former mvp this off season just like the warriors did last year

keep sleeping
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Me saying he's not a good X's and O's coach is holding onto something? We got to the ECF last year which is more then he's done for the clippers, ain't no bitterness idk why the ? u expect me to root for someone who quit on us tho. Since I'm posed to pull for the clippers coach I guess you'll pull for Mike woodson if he gets another job huh?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me saying he's not a good X's and O's coach is holding onto something? We got to the ECF last year which is more then he's done for the clippers, ain't no bitterness idk why the ? u expect me to root for someone who quit on us tho. Since I'm posed to pull for the clippers coach I guess you'll pull for Mike woodson if he gets another job huh?

nah man, that was Vinny fault lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

#Cavsinsalarycaphell

Fix that abysmal back court defense from last Year? Nah let's add an undersized point guard, another injury prone point guard and a 3rd point guard who looks like a substitute teacher. Then let's get an inconsistent wing player who is boom or bust every single game and every team that acquires him gets worse, (Celtics improved when we traded him same with the clippers and grizzlies Memphis players reportedly hated him cuz of his attitude and effort at times) then you get an emotional 1 dimensional chucker in Crowder who was the "game changer" until you realize Stevens got the most out of him these past few years. Obviously records will be different later on but it's pointless to refer to rosters of last year seeing as how everyone's roster is different and y'all got worse because all of your wing defenders are statues

When people were saying this about these guys you used to get emotional

I've been disliked jae Crowder bruh. IT played well for us I never disputed his poor defense tho. I had the cape on for IT's offense, I'm riding for Celtics that play at a high level, if guys leave I'll wish em well but OPENLY rooting for opposing players? Nah I'm good
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    get that midget max b IT talk outta here until he come back on the court
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have never seen me mention Mike Woodson ever. You mentioned Doc for no reason, plus i seen you and other Celtics fans be bitter over Doc for years and idk why yall still bitter years later especially when the Celtics are so successful.

Also, lets not go back and forth man. You gonna say you not bitter, but everyone else here gonna agree with me thay Celtics fans and you in general been bitter. And i came on this board like 2-3 years ago and ive seen this, im sure people here longer seen it before that too.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

You have never seen me mention Mike Woodson ever. You mentioned Doc for no reason, plus i seen you and other Celtics fans be bitter over Doc for years and idk why yall still bitter years later especially when the Celtics are so successful.

Also, lets not go back and forth man. You gonna say you not bitter, but everyone else here gonna agree with me thay Celtics fans and you in general been bitter. And i came on this board like 2-3 years ago and ive seen this, im sure people here longer seen it before that too.

Nah at 1 point i didn't ? with doc at all that's true, I appreciate the big 3 era but I'm not gonna cheer for a coach that quit on us, y'all reading too deep into this yo lol
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Doc ? with his own legacy by playing his ? ass son so much. Stevens is better imo.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You just assuming we are bitter the things I have been saying about Doc I was saying since 05, we got a pick for Doc and I completely understood his choice you’re making up a scenario that doesn’t exist
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don’t think there’s a Celtics fan on the planet bitter about Doc
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don’t think there’s a Celtics fan on the planet bitter about Doc

Bill Simmons
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options