AZTG wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Get this stupid ? out of here b.

Lol at this semi-I hate women but love women ? FOH

You a dinosaur. You're out of touch with what's going on between the sexes and the state.

Men, young men are responding to the situation in an unexpected way.

Mgtow is not about hating women, it's not about loving them either. It's about recognizing how females have been placed upon a pedestal and it's created a disastrously destructive narcissistic, entitled and unreasonable creature.

Mgtow is men simply understanding that they are undervalued and made out to be creeps rapists violent people who are this general danger to society juxtaposed to women who are made out to be these saintly creatures who are wise and maternal, perpetually oppressed by men, can do no wrong, but in the happenstance she does something criminal or unethical you can just blame it on the nearest man.

It all goes back to Eve and her temptation by Satan. The woman was used as a catalyst to deceive mankind. Her looks, her influence, her seduction was used to destroy what was meant to be good. It wasnt her fault initially but she was used in the end. And we see it happening again today. now women are bold as ever they run the household they are all over social media dressed scantily as ever and if folks say "hey put some clothes on there are kids looking" that person gets accused for being a scorned hater and looked at as if they are wrong for actually having morals. More and more of these dudes are coming out as ? (female influence) daily wearing dresses and ? . Open your eyes and see that none of this is coincidence

But dog, who cares man? ? what women do, ? who coming out as ? , like why even waste time and energy on this dumb ? ?

Live your life, put that energy towards being happy and thats it.

I dont get it. Open my eyes and do what? Fight for the rights of men? Cmon man.

All this nonsense.

There have always been dudes getting ? on by women, and there have always been men ? on women, and there were always members of both sexes who were above all that and lived life without giving a ? .

As a man, I never felt under attack by society, or women or a woman. If I ever ran into a chick that said dumb ? , i was like this ? is crazy and bounced. If I ever ran into a sexy ass ? that couldnt be trusted, i hit and never trusted her. And whenever I fell in love with a woman, I dated her, enjoyed the moment, and when it ended, in a good or bad way, I moved on.

Are men actually feeling like they under attack? ? is baffling to me. Yo its a mans world, we lucky to be men.

I swear this sounds like white people saying they under attack.

I agree with you I once was on some he man woman hater ? and it caused me to miss out on living life and being happy with myself. now I just bag em and tag em without feelings and I never felt better. But I am still seeing a worsening trend that is poisoning our society with letting women have too much power. facts is facts fam like I said a person pointing out the ? shouldnt feel bad or belittled for pointing out the ? ......

The only thing I can say about the changes in society, and I dont want to take this thread there so I wont get too deep, is that you are looking at society through the eyes of a man, and it looks bad.

And the point I want to make is, we always look at things through the eyes of the oppressed, but never the eyes of the oppressor. Generally speaking, when it comes to gender, women were historically opressed by men. Ill throw a bs number out and say, men had 90% of the power, and women had 10%. Now, in the last few years, women have gotten more powerful and gained a more equal rights, and the power in society now might now be 70%-30%.

So, as a man, we lost 20% of the power, and power is the hardest thing to lose, so it scares and worries us. Thats why now men are like "we are under attack". When you look at it objectively, its easy to tell men to ? cause being a man is still far more advantageous, but if you look at it from a mans perspective, all we've ever known was having 90% of the power, and being at 70% we feel like were under attack, and acting like ? .

Its kind of like a person who for whatever reason always made a 100k a year, and now he took a paycut and is making 60k. Hes gon a be like damn im broke, how can I survive, and the guy thats always been making 30k is gonna be like bruh ? , im doing ok at 30k, you gonna be alright, but to the guy that always made a 100k, being broke at 60 is reality.

Thats whats happening in society. When we say there is more equality now, it means that the someone lost power, and someone gained it. In this case, men lost a bit, so now they feeling weak cause they arent as powerful as they were, but men just gotta remember that its still a mans world and we have way more power than women and be happy.

Thats truly the only way to end feminism too, if you care to end it. Funny that feminist women can only have as much power as men give them. If men stopped listening and caring, and just laughed at what feminists say, leave them alone, and ? with women who dont care about all that, the movement will die out.

But, the issue is, there are a lot of men who are in love with a feminist chick and mad at the world cause they cant control her and should actually be mad at themselves and stop loving these feminists.

I personally have 0 issues with feminists btw. Its more lile, idgaf. They could do what makes them happy, and ill do what makes me happy, there is enough space in this life for us all to do us and be happy.

I think you have been brainwashed with the feminist view of history..... this idea that men just oppressed women is nonsense at least it is for western society. In the past life was hard but women always had it much easier than men because all the hard jobs were done by men women couldn't do them.

MEN have always done everything, men build everything biology and reality dictates that we build and run societies. In the past women could not reasonable protect themselves so therefore men had to do it which means all the wars we had too fight they benefited from and all they had to do was submit to male authority, make children and do house work.

women/feminist no longer want to submit to male authority but they still want to benefit from male authority and this whole attitude people have that idgaf I am just going to do me is exactly the kind of mentality that destroys a nation because while you don't give a ? feminist are getting laws and regulations made.

what about our biology dictates that men run everything? especially in contemporary times

MEN running everything is the natural outcome of human biology because men are more aggressive and determined to own and posses things. The value of a male is found in what we can create/ GIVE to others if a man cannot produce he is worthless or considered lower in rank and so therefore men are driven to compete with other men in a much more intense way than women are. As a result of that we end up building industries, nations corporations etc, etc, etc AND IF YOU CREATE these things you will typically be in control of them because it takes a certain drive and mindset to create them in the first place.

meanwhile women in general ( especially good looking women) lack this drive because there will always be a man somewhere ready to simply give her the things she wants.

In other words men control things because we are more aggressive than women and focused aggression gets ? done.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Submission means that the will and desires of women must be secondary and women should not set policy for anything important to the bigger picture, they should have no influence over the political, social outlook of men but men should have influence over them.

ironically men love women and want what is best for them so we would still consider their well being and what is best for them. As it is now women are dictating too much of what is good for society while at the same time not taking full responsibility for society OR THEMSELVES because when anything goes wrong WHO do they turn to for help??? MEN be it the men in their personal lives or the government.

but when men get into trouble who do we turn to??? no one but ourselves.

@atribecalledgabi
    @Madame_CJSkywalker what do yall think of it?

Please dont be aggressive.

basically he is arguing women are just tall children

can't take him seriously

SORRY but the truth is that women while not being on the same level as children still HAVE TO BE LOOKED AFTER and given guidelines of behavior..... the west has allowed women to do whatever they want without there being legal or social consequences and as a result people are miserable

and that goes for both men and women
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe that's what this is about. Humans in general being fed up with the status quo and how things "ought be done". And to say women can't do this or that is short sighted for the fact women have always been under the thumb of men.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Circumstance BREEDS submission. Word to these Israelite Pick-me's...

A LOT of truth spoken tho.

Bonsoir madame

Can you elaborate please?

Hebrew Israelite women who are hellbent on 'finding a husband' use 'submission' to 'get/keep a man'. They are willing to submit to ? dudes just so they can say that they have a man.
    The MGTOW'ers really sound like a lot of butt hurt men.
    It reminds me of the women who scream '? ain't ? ' all day.

They kept picking ? women and blame the women. Nah, you gotta figure out what it is about that ? that keeps attracting ? ? .

And until they reach some sort of moral high ground, the cycle is going to keep going.

I don't see mtgow as a sweeping accusation of women. Its more of an awareness .it's learning the signs of a bad woman being able to detect ain't shitness and not allowing yourself to be a victim. Its about avoiding aimtmshit women not avoidimgmwomen completely. Its more or less getting the bad weeds out of the garden ,taking the bad apples out of the bunc

As a woman, constantly blaming the opposite sex is frustrating when you should have just chosen better mates.
  • sunlord
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Maybe that's what this is about. Humans in general being fed up with the status quo and how things "ought be done". And to say women can't do this or that is short sighted for the fact women have always been under the thumb of men.

you have always been under the thumb of men because women historically were unable to protect yourselves against the dangers of this world which includes other men from different tribes of people therefore men had to take charge and with that comes male authority

The way things " ought be done" did not develop in a vacuum there are reasons why men have for the most part always been better suited to be leaders
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

you have always been under the thumb of men because women historically were unable to protect yourselves against the dangers of this world which includes other men from different tribes of people therefore men had to take charge and with that comes male authority

The way things " ought be done" did not develop in a vacuum there are reasons why men have for the most part always been better suited to be leaders
    Yes protecting someone from danger automatically makes them incompetent in other facets of life. They shouldn't be allowed to vote, or go to school or have jobs cuz they need protection...... *rolls eyes* Men created the problem, men made the rules and now that women are saying ? that 'women CAN go their own way" men are ? .
  • sunlord
    edited November 2017
    Options

Yes protecting someone from danger automatically makes them incompetent in other facets of life. They shouldn't be allowed to vote, or go to school or have jobs cuz they need protection...... *rolls eyes* Men created the problem, men made the rules and now that women are saying ? that 'women CAN go their own way" men are ? .

NO I am not saying that women are incompetent. WOMEN can do the things MEN do just not good enough when in competition with other men. I am saying that women are not as good at many of the things men excel in because women are not as driven because they don't have to be. As for the bold I am of the opinion that most men should not even be allowed to vote.

Women cannot go there own way, FEMINSM is not about women walking away from society it is about women trying to change/mold society into something different. which is why it is no coincidence that the welfare state grew so much after the feminist movement got big. They still wanted males money which is protection against poverty but they did not want to submit to our authority

mgtow is about men saying ? society, like it or not women depend on men, women need men. Men want women, We don't need you it is you who need us. Just ask the women in the CONGO how they fair against other men when the men of their communities cannot protect them for whatever reason. I also tried to give you a sociobiological context to what I am saying which is why I mentioned history and the way things "ought to be" not developing in a vacuum.
  • sunlord
    Options
    I really don't like talking to women about these kinds of things because it's hard for them to accept the truth and modern women have been educated to reject what I call the primordial truth aka biological truths.

which includes the natural station of most women in most societies being a inferior one.

ALL a female has to do to complete her biological imperatives is present her ? /mouth to the right man and she can live a life of plenty..... a man however has to build some ? and to do that he generally speaking has to out compete other men. this is struggle and this is hard so that's the reason why we had to take authority
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Submission means that the will and desires of women must be secondary and women should not set policy for anything important to the bigger picture, they should have no influence over the political, social outlook of men but men should have influence over them.

ironically men love women and want what is best for them so we would still consider their well being and what is best for them. As it is now women are dictating too much of what is good for society while at the same time not taking full responsibility for society OR THEMSELVES because when anything goes wrong WHO do they turn to for help??? MEN be it the men in their personal lives or the government.

but when men get into trouble who do we turn to??? no one but ourselves.

@atribecalledgabi
    @Madame_CJSkywalker what do yall think of it?

Please dont be aggressive.

Nothing. I don't be feeling like none of this ? applies to me or my relationships.

Word to @AZTG
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I highly doubt that women need men more than men need women. Single men die sooner than their married counterparts and women, despite us going out own way are still out living men. It's easy to say that women still want to the money but fail to realize you're saying this during a time when the system was and still is set up to make women out to be helpless people. So they needed welfare because doors of opportunity weren't flying open at that time and still aren't, unless ya wanna suck some old wrinkly ? . The power of hands are flipping, or at the very least equalizing and men are not happy about it.
  • sunlord
    Options
    I highly doubt that women need men more than men need women. Single men die sooner than their married counterparts and women, despite us going out own way are still out living men. It's easy to say that women still want to the money but fail to realize you're saying this during a time when the system was and still is set up to make women out to be helpless people. So they needed welfare because doors of opportunity weren't flying open at that time and still aren't, unless ya wanna suck some old wrinkly ? . The power of hands are flipping, or at the very least equalizing and men are not happy about it.

once again ask the women in the Congo how much they don't need men better yet ask poor women right here in the usa how much they don't need men.

women out live men because society/ men cater to you. women don't have to do the dangerous jobs they don't have to stress as much because their will always be some man somewhere willing to provide for you and if you cannot find a man the government will provide for you much longer than it will provide for any adult male.

You are safe in your bed at night because men create that safety by controlling or killing other dangerous men.

You women really think doors are flying open for men??? hell no. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING men ? men and compete against other men and women reap more of the benefits from this then men do therefore men make attaining resources very hard for each other.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    You say all this like you've seen the world ran by women. No, you say all this as men have ruled, by their own opinions, their own admissions. Men haven't ever put women on the same level, they've always been below them. We don't know if congo women could or not, are the women being allowed to train up and do these things?
  • sunlord
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You say all this like you've seen the world ran by women. No, you say all this as men have ruled, by their own opinions, their own admissions. Men haven't ever put women on the same level, they've always been below them. We don't know if congo women could or not, are the women being allowed to train up and do these things?

no one allows men to do anything we fight and we do it, the natural inclination women have seems to be that they have to be given things/opportunities. which is exactly why we will never see a world in which women rule, men who do great things get up and make ? happen by out doing other men

women in general don't have this drive and cannot out do men and therefore don't rise to our level. for example look at STEM FEILDS.... do you know how much money and programs have been created that target women and still women cannot excel in stem beyond men.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Money only impresses lazy women, a woman who can get her own money sees a man with money as a bonus not a paycheck. Men have been able to do those things cuz they made the rules. Why won't we see a world in which women will rule? Because men won't allow it. You are talking out your ass saying women don't have that drive, maybe they will when they aren't under the thumbs of ruling men. We're sure driven to get rid of the thumb. I wonder why women leave those fields, lets look at why:
    Work Experiences Impact Women’s Decisions to Leave Science, Engineering, and Technology

Isolation, hostile male-dominated work environments, ineffective executive feedback, and a lack of effective sponsors are factors pushing women to leave SET jobs
    http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/women-science-technology-engineering-and-mathematics-stem

Men are part* the reason.. Hmmm.
  • sunlord
    Options
    Money only impresses lazy women, a woman who can get her own money sees a man with money as a bonus not a paycheck. Men have been able to do those things cuz they made the rules. Why won't we see a world in which women will rule? Because men won't allow it. You are talking out your ass saying women don't have that drive, maybe they will when they aren't under the thumbs of ruling men. We're sure driven to get rid of the thumb. I wonder why women leave those fields, lets look at why:
    Work Experiences Impact Women’s Decisions to Leave Science, Engineering, and Technology

Isolation, hostile male-dominated work environments, ineffective executive feedback, and a lack of effective sponsors are factors pushing women to leave SET jobs
    http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/women-science-technology-engineering-and-mathematics-stem

Men are part* the reason.. Hmmm.

lol that information only proves my point if women can be just up and leave for those trivial reasons then it means that they aren't emotionally/mentally resistant enough to stay the course and compete in aggressive or unpleasant environments they are just making excuses for female failure

and the bold is a lie the preponderance of women love and prefer men with money because it's not just the money it's the status that comes with it. You are missing the point.... no one is going to remove their thumb from you you have to move it yourself and to do that it takes a level of aggressiveness and persistence AND most importantly a competitive nature that MOST WOMEN SIMPLY DON'T HAVE. IF YOU did you would not be crying about negative working environments and lack of sponsorship.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    We are moving the thumb, and men don't like it. They think we're being surly. Youre not going to win this, you're whole argument rests on the sole fact men have taken it upon themselves to assert dominance and enforce it. And women have had enough.
  • sunlord
    Options
    We are moving the thumb, and men don't like it. They think we're being surly. Youre not going to win this, you're whole argument rests on the sole fact men have taken it upon themselves to assert dominance and enforce it. And women have had enough.

I am sorry but no women are not moving the thumb they are turning to government for unearned advantages for example all those programs that push women into stem but women still end up leaving because they cannot hack it.

what men don't like is all the unearned advantages that women have that comes without the responsibility and consequences for failure and the way they use the government against men.

women rebel against the " Little daddies" in their lives they don't want to accept their authority but they still want access to male resources so they get the government to rig the game for them. removing the thumb would be succeeding without begging for help from "big daddy" government which give government more power.

Now "big daddy" having more power is bad for "little daddy" .............. therefore mgtow is how some men have chosen to escape.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Guess we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, men can go their own way and women will do the same.
  • sunlord
    Options
    Guess we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, men can go their own way and women will do the same.

I hope you like societal collapse because that is what is happening all across the western world mgtow is only one symptom.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I hope you like societal collapse because that is what is happening all across the western world mgtow is only one symptom.

For certain that is what is going to happen. The great apocalypse is going to be a complete destruction of how society currently functions. Many will die and then and only then will humanity be able to really assess what is of worth on this planet. At that time it will not matter if the leader is man or woman, what will matter is how they lead. But in the meantime havoc will wreak upon the land until left is right, right is wrong, up is down etc.
  • sunlord
    Options

For certain that is what is going to happen. The great apocalypse is going to be a complete destruction of how society currently functions. Many will die and then and only then will humanity be able to really assess what is of worth on this planet. At that time it will not matter if the leader is man or woman, what will matter is how they lead. But in the meantime havoc will wreak upon the land until left is right, right is wrong, up is down etc.

Yes many will die and we will go back to STRONG MAN RULE, it will be the Congo or ISIS CONTROLLED Iraq on a much larger scale.

Men build civilizations and women destroy them THIS is also because of sociobiological.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Lolololol wishful thinking. I love it! Your prehistoric notions are outdated my friend!
  • sunlord
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lolololol wishful thinking. I love it! Your prehistoric notions are outdated my friend!

lol mankind has not changed it's the same ? over and over and we just keep repeating history what do you really think happens when ORDER BREAKS DOWN??? IT'S total chaos or we elect a ? figure anyway MEN TAKE CONTROL OF THINGS and these kinds of men won't give a ? about feminist pleading and tears
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Why does something have to be ? , tho. Cause it doesn't follow the typical social standards?

That why I believe in MGTOW. Going your own way isn't about shutting women out, it's about living your life by YOUR rules, and not the rules and standards most people think you should live.

"You need to be married."

"You need to have kids to pass your name on."

Nah. You NEED to shut the ? up and worry about what YOU'RE doing.

^
    these rules and standards are what some may refer to as “the patriarchy”

patriarchy and its enforced gender roles

just based off the videos, i'd even argue MGTOW movement is a re-branding of third wave feminism ironically...minus the misogyny

uqxglu39b7ae.gif

Mgtow is men highlighting all the ways that they can be exploited and avoiding the pitfalls of patriarchy

Fixed that for you

Patriarchy is a general clown term that feminists throw around to cop out to their ? actions.

For example feminists complain that it is patriarchy that is responsible for women being granted automatic custody of children, when in fact it was feminists who argued the "tender years doctrine" that young children need their mothers more than their fathers.

In the criminal justice system women routinely receive sentences that are anywhere from 40% to 60% reduction of what a man would receive. Especially in crimes of statutory ? . Feminists have never argued "benevolent sexism" when it comes to negative consequences.

The 1 in 4 ? culture hysteria began by Andrea dworkin has snowballed into this college climate where specifically college males can be accused of ? , and based upon the preponderance of the evidence, whether or not it could be true, he is then expelled his record irrevocably tarnished. Even when it comes out the girl was lying, nothing happens to her, the boy is not reinstated.
    Even girls who engage in the same behavior that gets boys expelled as rapists, don't suffer these consequences. Feminists don't argue that these girls should be charged or expelled.

Women have falsely accused men of ? , received financial compensation as a result. It later comes out that they lie but the men who go to jail behind this are never compensated for their lost time and destroyed lives.

yes in 1839 it was a woman who helped convince an all male british parliament enact the “tender years” doctrine, in which it was believed that children were best served by being left primarily with their mother. the thinking was men needed to be in the workforce, and would not have time for the woman’s work of parenting. women were inherently better parents. etc

prior to that in the event of a divorce mothers had no rights because most the rights women possessed derived through their fathers or husbands. a social organization marked by the supremacy of the father in the family resulting in the legal dependence of wives and children. the woman who spear headed the campaign for the doctrine was inspired to act after she herself had been deprived from seeing her children after a bitter divorce

today the doctrine has been replaced by the "best interests of the child" doctrine in the majority of states

that said, there is little to no substantial evidence that false ? accusations are this big and growing problem. most rapes and sexual assaults go unreported. while false ? accusations do occur, we also have evidence that many accusations of sexual assault and ? ignored or dismissed. there have been numerous of times were ? are only given a slap on the wrist. instances of rapists being granted custody of the children they share with their victims. we have evidence that ? investigations, including ? kits, are systemically mishandled by local and state law enforcement. the system is a mess. but i hear very little outrage from men rights groups when the injustice doesn't support their narrative

also just because a ? or sexual assault accusation does not lead to charges or a conviction that does not mean that any one lied as you and ur brethren like to suggest. not to mention there have been times

i will admit that recently some of the more recent remedies that have been pushed to protect sexual assault victims and rectify mistakes made in the past are unjust to men ...said as much numerous times on here

so yea there is ? and hypocrisy.... on both sides, that is

both men and women are capable and have been guilty of perpetuating and enforcing strict gender roles
    (i.e. women better parents, men better providers, women are weak, men are better leaders ) and at times used as a means to further their individual and or collective causes. for example, when women were either outlawed or faced barriers when it came to voting and fully participating in politics, owning property or taking out loans from financial institutions without the co-signature of a man. martial ? being a impossibility

and on a societal, global scale i believe there is a bias in terms of leadership and authority that favors men... as a result men run just about everything. the government. religious institutions. way more male CEOs. entertainment industry. male dominated industries, career fields are more valued

you don't want to call it 'patriarchy' cool...but the same pressure placed on men to conform to the standard ideals of masculinity which you've argued drives men to suicide in higher numbers derives from the same source as the pressure placed on women to be meek and submissive; dress modestly; infantilized women

The motto is work smart not work hard.

Each and everyone of your weak rebuttals has been fully rebuffed by plenty of people doing in-depth research and investigating.

Biggest example is the "best interests of the child" scam. Children are exponentially more likely to be abused in the homes of single mothers than single fathers. The reason the courts award custody to mothers more is because divorce lawyers often coach women to fabricate instances of abuse in order to be awarded custody.
    Secondly, men often make more than the woman so child support often becomes an issue. The courts get paid from child support. Conflict of interests detected.

Women lie about everything under the sun, including ? .
    https://youtu.be/TZrzCAuiw7w

Why women lie about ?
    https://youtu.be/1tgXgpD3X2o