Texas CHURCH SHOOTING: 20 Shots fired during service (27 Dead- 20+ Injured)

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really acting like calling this what it is (a tragedy) means you are naive to racism or don't understand history. This incident is crazy...any one of us can be caught up in something like this at any time. Could give a ? about what shadow white ppl think.

It seems like you the one with the problem. You criticised dude for feeling different than y'all, not the other way around.

Incorrect. Ghostdog came with the low hanging fruit ? saying if you care those ppl died then you love your oppressor and all this turn the other cheek ? ...when nobody said anything to that effect. On the IC it's always only 2 ways to look at ? - militant or you love white ppl. Lol whatever man. I don't play that game. It gets us nowhere

I dont agree with him but you just in your feelings...

ghostdog56 wrote: »
    As long as no black folk were hurt I give zero ?
    TheGOAT wrote: »

So if 1 of the 26 victims looked like u, u would care.

But an innocent 5yr old is among the dead and u give no ? ?

I would care about the one. And if the kid is white then ? 'em. White on white crime is a beautiful thing no matter the age

I would care about the one. And if the kid is white then ? 'em. White on white crime is a beautiful thing no matter the age

Lol that's some cold ? .

So was tamir rice, and when I read the comments by them crackers it just solidified the fact that they don't give a ? about us no matter the age so ? they kids too

Lol that's some cold ? .

So was tamir rice, and when I read the comments by them crackers it just solidified the fact that they don't give a ? about us no matter the age so ? they kids too

You've become the very thing u hate

Sad.

So what's your suggestion to love people who hate us? To turn the other cheek? If me becoming like them helps black people out of this hell hole we are currently in then so be it. We tried that love your oppressor ? during the civil rights movement and we are now seeing that it did not work.

Lol... nah you in your feelings...

Lol that's some cold ? .

Sad.

So what's your suggestion to love people who hate us? To turn the other cheek? If me becoming like them helps black people out of this hell hole we are currently in then so be it. We tried that love your oppressor ? during the civil rights movement and we are now seeing that it did not work.

You ain't gotta love nobody you don't know, but how does it negatively impact your day to say a ? up thing is ? up?

But how can I say something is ? up considering that the race of people it happened to are ? up based upon how they keep ? us up?

Why does the race of the ppl change whether something is ? up or not?

Ppl are in a church, getting they ? on minding they business not bothering anybody...some random ? comes in and shoots the ? up with no provocation. I don't need to know anything about the victims to say "damn that's crazy, that's ? up" etc....the situation speaks for itself. It took nothing outa my day to say that's ? up and keep it movin.

Lol that's some cold ? .

Sad.

You ain't gotta love nobody you don't know, but how does it negatively impact your day to say a ? up thing is ? up?

But how can I say something is ? up considering that the race of people it happened to are ? up based upon how they keep ? us up?

Why does the race of the ppl change whether something is ? up or not?

Ppl are in a church, getting they ? on minding they business not bothering anybody...some random ? comes in and shoots the ? up with no provocation. I don't need to know anything about the victims to say "damn that's crazy, that's ? up" etc....the situation speaks for itself. It took nothing outa my day to say that's ? up and keep it movin.

You suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

I'm in my feelings but there's nothing but objectivity in my posts you quoted...

Yeah but it was YOU getting at HIM for not feeling how you felt not the other way around. That ? was minding his own business. Ijs. Your gums flapping because he said you got stockholm syndrome you don't really even give a ? .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    It's all cause and effect.

Cause: Not giving a damn when these kids were murdered.

Effect: Not giving a damn when their kids are murdered.

You cannot expect every black person to be down with the "turn the other cheek" narrative. No one here has the right to tell the next black man or woman how they should feel or react to white folks dying. It's ? up but a lot of us out here tired of the ? .

So to be clear,as there is no further confusion:

Had white people shown compassion,empathy and sympathy toward black children being violently gunned down and murdered

(some) black folks here would in turn, show compassion,empathy and sympathy when white children are violently gunned down and murdered?

That is the rationale being argued here,correct?

The past 10 years has had an affect on all of us. Too many crying black mothers and fathers not getting justice for their murdered children has hardened a lot of hearts out here. So yea I believe if justice would have been served in a lot of those cases then there would be a little more sympathy in here.

You're maybe on to something

Although, I personally believe some people use that as an excuse because they are just incapable of showing compassion,empathy and sympathy (sociopaths?)....regardless of what the race,ethnicity, or nationality of the victims

These are complicated emotions that just can't be turned off & on like some light switch
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some disturbing comments being made in here
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options

Yeah but it was YOU getting at HIM for not feeling how you felt not the other way around. That ? was minding his own business. Ijs. Your gums flapping because he said you got stockholm syndrome you don't really even give a ? .

No I wasn't. He asked do we have to love ppl that hate us and I answered by saying no, but calling something what it is doesn't take anything outa your day and how the race of the victims didn't change the situation. Then I got hit with having stockholm syndrome lol. I didn't respond to dude til he asked a general question.

You should rethink what getting at somebody is if you thought that applied here....
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really acting like calling this what it is (a tragedy) means you are naive to racism or don't understand history. This incident is crazy...any one of us can be caught up in something like this at any time. Could give a ? about what shadow white ppl think.

It really is an absurd notion that it's some great betrayal to our ancestors when a black person feels, struggles with or question if THEY should feel compassion,empathy and sympathy when tragedies like this happens

If anything that only makes you a decent ? ' human being

By contrast not ALL, but the vast majority of white people throughout man-kind history has proven themselves crude,selfish, immoral, heartless,lacking compassion,empathy and sympathy not only toward non-whites, but their very own people

THIS is what these ? in here trying to "compete" with?

Foolishness.

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You cannot expect every black person to be down with the "turn the other cheek" narrative. No one here has the right to tell the next black man or woman how they should feel or react to white folks dying. It's ? up but a lot of us out here tired of the ? .

Had white people shown compassion,empathy and sympathy toward black children being violently gunned down and murdered

(some) black folks here would in turn, show compassion,empathy and sympathy when white children are violently gunned down and murdered?

The past 10 years has had an affect on all of us. Too many crying black mothers and fathers not getting justice for their murdered children has hardened a lot of hearts out here. So yea I believe if justice would have been served in a lot of those cases then there would be a little more sympathy in here.

Although, I personally believe some people use that as an excuse because they are just incapable of showing compassion,empathy and sympathy (sociopaths?)....regardless of what the race,ethnicity, or nationality of the victims

These are complicated emotions that just can't be turned off & on like some light switch

You're correct. However, some of us just aren't distracted by the outcome (children dead). These incidents are going to continue. Because, the majority(whites) don't want to do anything about it. Be it strict gun laws or going after white men with some zeal. There just aren't any deterrents or safe guards in place for this not to happen again.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

You're correct. However, some of us just aren't distracted by the outcome (children dead). These incidents are going to continue. Because, the majority(whites) don't want to do anything about it. Be it strict gun laws or going after white men with some zeal. There just aren't any deterrents or safe guards in place for this not to happen again.

The solution is to go after these white terrorists and their affiliates, these people would rather let kids be used as sacrifices than to reveal and expose these white terrorists organizations/groups that these white terrorists are affiliated with.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don’t really rock with white ppl

But if most white ppl here was bad, us as blacks wouldn’t have a chance
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

The solution is to go after these white terrorists and their affiliates, these people would rather let kids be used as sacrifices than to reveal and expose these white terrorists organizations/groups that these white terrorists are affiliated with.

That would indeed be my solution. To be honest. I just don't feel the need to come in these types of threads to prove I am a compassionate human being by saying RIP, poor babies, what's the world coming to. ? that. Let's address the real issue. white man. "average" white men are shooting and blowing america the ? up while everyone not white pays the price.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Japan had 1 death by gun violence in 2016 according to CNN just 1

Literally nothing could happen to make the more ardent 2A types give an inch on what they call 'gun grabbing'. 1000 infants could be shot, still wouldn't make them budge on gun restrictions.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I honestly believe @ghostdog123456 is a undercover racist troll...

Nothing about then screams legit person

@illbot we need some bot on bot violence
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That would indeed be my solution. To be honest. I just don't feel the need to come in these types of threads to prove I am a compassionate human being by saying RIP, poor babies, what's the world coming to. ? that. Let's address the real issue. white man. "average" white men are shooting and blowing america the ? up while everyone not white pays the price.

I actually agree with the sentiment that platitudes are useless and we need to go after the people that are the real problem. I just don't understand why you have to take it to the next level an make a ridiculous claim. So this dude is the average white man? The average white man is out there killing dozens of people, really? So he's not an outlier or an aberration? That ? is just as bad as white people making it out like drug dealers or gangbangers are the average black people.

I don't have a problem with you looking at white supremacy and even the white race to some extent as the enemy, but why do you feel it's productive to emulate them. That's what I don't understand. Again, give me one example where us being as ? as you claim most of them are has benefited us.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @TheGOAT ...Oh yeah!! Got a whole folder of ? . So much has been done 2 us lynchings, castrations, police shootings of black males that white folks compile as ? videos and have parties and watch? I feel nothing when I see cartels decapitate, quarter bodies, peel skin, middle Eastern REAL rapes, stoning, burning, smashed bodies it's nothing 2 me! Roll one, smoke and ask my dogs if they can stomach it. Sickoo.com if U dare!!!
    A poster named Fiat Money used to randomly post that gorry ? .

I checked that site out. That's some morbid ? bit I'm some what desensitized to it. I was watching a clip of these druglords playing with a disembodied head. I used to browse rottendot.com so!e years back. There's a lot of messed up things on that site though. The third world is ? up. I think I'll make a thread on the list of places in the world to never visit. I'm getting to old for that gory ? though.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to be black is to always have to take the higher ground.

while other take the lower ground to cut us from below so we cant stand with them when they stand up.

This isn't. People always want to act like our major issues stop at external strife. They don't. We catch a lot of ? from the outside, but let's be real, as a community, our real problem is lack of unity. If we had the kind of unity that they had in the 60s now, we'd be a lot better off.

you missed the point of it...this has nothing to do within our community.

but you are right in your statement.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

while other take the lower ground to cut us from below so we cant stand with them when they stand up.

Why lower yourself to the standards of those who have proven to be less than?

we all dont have to but at some point someone has to.

this high horse mighty ground aint been working for quite a while.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

I actually agree with the sentiment that platitudes are useless and we need to go after the people that are the real problem. I just don't understand why you have to take it to the next level an make a ridiculous claim. So this dude is the average white man? The average white man is out there killing dozens of people, really? So he's not an outlier or an aberration? That ? is just as bad as white people making it out like drug dealers or gangbangers are the average black people.

I don't have a problem with you looking at white supremacy and even the white race to some extent as the enemy, but why do you feel it's productive to emulate them. That's what I don't understand. Again, give me one example where us being as ? as you claim most of them are has benefited us.

I'm not sure what you are asking or why. But ok. They are "above average" white men who are outliers\aberrations and have no connection what so ever to other whites. You know despite their past and present history of these types of incidents. Better?

I have a problem with you constantly typing things I haven't typed. You have used words like hate, enemy and made a statement in regards to me denying "whites should exist". You should chill on the lying cuz. I don't feel that way nor do I type such things. A Black man ignoring the obvious (dead people) to focus on real issues (white terrorism) isn't emulating whites. whites ignore POC issues while, using their voices, media, politics, law enforcement, votes, financial leverage etc to deny POC opportunity. You're attempts at making some correlation are lame and dishonest.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

I'm still tryna figure out how we are taking the higher ground by saying basic ? ...like who had to fight against themselves to think there's something not right about a person shooting up a church...or just anywhere where ppl are minding their business?
  • Kwan Dai
    edited November 2017
    Options

I'm still tryna figure out how we are taking the higher ground by saying basic ? ...like who had to fight against themselves to think there's something not right about a person shooting up a church...or just anywhere where ppl are minding their business?

I would think somethings don't have to be said. However, although what some have said in this thread could appear insensitive or mimic the behavior of "some" (for our racially challenged black folks) whites but put in context it makes sense. Some folks are just tired of the imbalance, inequality.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

I would think somethings don't have to be said. However, although what some have said in this thread could appear insensitive or mimic the behavior of "some" (for our racially challenged black folks) whites put in context in makes sense. Some folks are just tired of the imbalance, inequality.
    I get that.
    I honestly don't care if ppl care or not cuz I don't expect ppl to show real compassion or empathy for ppl they don't personally know. I've never argued that ppl have to care. You feel how you feel.

But my point is either find something wrong with a presumably peaceful place getting lit up from jump or don't. Don't sit around and wait to find out if the victims are black or not to decide if you gon react normally to the ? . That's dumb.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

I would think somethings don't have to be said. However, although what some have said in this thread could appear insensitive or mimic the behavior of "some" (for our racially challenged black folks) whites put in context in makes sense. Some folks are just tired of the imbalance, inequality.
    I get that.
    I honestly don't care if ppl care or not cuz I don't expect ppl to show real compassion or empathy for ppl they don't personally know. I've never argued that ppl have to care. You feel how you feel.

But my point is either find something wrong with a presumably peaceful place getting lit up from jump or don't. Don't sit around and wait to find out if the victims are black or not to decide if you gon react normally to the ? . That's dumb.

Word... I rocks with that.