Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Meek Mill career RIP 2010 -2017...First Wale Album Flop then Meek Mill going back to prison...Hope Rick Ross invested more into Wingstop cuz that only way that he going be eaten off of other things besides his own music..Goodbye MMG...

Which is it squares on the net said meek career was over after he ethered Drake outta hip hop wit Twitter fingers summer 15........now ? is saying meek career is over n 2017 cuz he gotta do a lil time???? I'm confused lol

Go get a job u ? ass ? .

Crackkka ? & don't call me no ? saltine
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    So yall gonna act like this isn't the same ? that tried to convince the judge that regular water was his ? in a cup?

Plz tell me this is a joke

I wish it was
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    its crazy how much hate this man gets.

alot of yall screaming that what he gets...but yall calim to never want to see another man locked up or would this or that.

but when it comes to this ? ......he deserves it??

man his judge been on fukk ? from the get go. she legit trying to stop the ? ...even tho he was riding bikes illegally....he wasnt hurting no one..

cops out here killing black men..

an yall cosigning a judge sending another black man to jail for bikes.

bikes....

no guns.....

bikes.

2 years.
    people shooting up churches...an this man got lunch on the arresting cops.

this man in jail 2 years for riding a bike.

a bike.

went from smashing nikki to smashing khalil

over a bike.

The bold is all that matters. If you know you dealing with a judge that is out to get you then don't give them any reason to come after you..even the smallest ones.
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yeah Meek might just needed to sit his ass down and realize he needs to fall back on lame ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

alot of yall screaming that what he gets...but yall calim to never want to see another man locked up or would this or that.

man his judge been on fukk ? from the get go. she legit trying to stop the ? ...even tho he was riding bikes illegally....he wasnt hurting no one..

bikes....

no guns.....

bikes.

2 years.

a bike.

over a bike.

The bold is all that matters. If you know you dealing with a judge that is out to get you then don't give them any reason to come after you..even the smallest ones.

so you are ok with a judge just constantly ? with you... people hounding you...? calling you out...and your chick being a hoe? an all you want is an outlet and even thats sending you to jail with ? who shoot people.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@meek didn't play his cards right????? Kidd Kidd signed to gggg-uflop n 2011 when meek & wale signed too mmg...........both meek & wale is running circles around that gggggay-unit bozo Kidd Kidd Mee k can do 20yrs & his career will stay b better than kidd Kidd....foh

Gee stay on topic.

I'm on topic meek played his cards right he's a successful blk rap star & white supremacy can't stand that & will find anyway too put meek away..
    Sion wrote: »

LOLOL where was this love when he was getting ethered by Drake, Game and 50..... When he was going through it not a sound or cosign. The industry is fake SMMFH.

This foolishness is y I made that Kidd Kidd comment n here ? ...

Wtf Kidd Kidd got to do with Meek. Last i checked hes out free breathing fresh air and making money. Not doin bs that keeps him in a cell. Stick to the story

Kidd Kidd didn't play his cards right signing to a graveyard label n 2011 he's dun a 6yr bid of no success on gggg-uflop I guess that's y murda is around.....meek did everything he was suppose to on mmg n 2011 & became a star even got a plat album & them people/popo don't like that... I bet a Kidd Kidd would do Meeks 2_4 just too have his success...ha

LMAO you vouching for a label thats been finished. Where Stalley, Gunplay, Omarion, Teedra Moses, Wale, Triple C's, Rockie Fresh at??? Meek was the bread winner and now he's gone. Tap Out Mister Cee757

Omarion's not on MMG anymore. Also what happened to Masspike Miles and Magazeen?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread in unintentional comedy!!
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@meek didn't play his cards right????? Kidd Kidd signed to gggg-uflop n 2011 when meek & wale signed too mmg...........both meek & wale is running circles around that gggggay-unit bozo Kidd Kidd Mee k can do 20yrs & his career will stay b better than kidd Kidd....foh

Gee stay on topic.

I'm on topic meek played his cards right he's a successful blk rap star & white supremacy can't stand that & will find anyway too put meek away..

LOLOL where was this love when he was getting ethered by Drake, Game and 50..... When he was going through it not a sound or cosign. The industry is fake SMMFH.

Wtf Kidd Kidd got to do with Meek. Last i checked hes out free breathing fresh air and making money. Not doin bs that keeps him in a cell. Stick to the story

Kidd Kidd didn't play his cards right signing to a graveyard label n 2011 he's dun a 6yr bid of no success on gggg-uflop I guess that's y murda is around.....meek did everything he was suppose to on mmg n 2011 & became a star even got a plat album & them people/popo don't like that... I bet a Kidd Kidd would do Meeks 2_4 just too have his success...ha

LMAO you vouching for a label thats been finished. Where Stalley, Gunplay, Omarion, Teedra Moses, Wale, Triple C's, Rockie Fresh at??? Meek was the bread winner and now he's gone. Tap Out Mister Cee757

Omarion's not on MMG anymore. Also what happened to Masspike Miles and Magazeen?

Stalley not mmg no more tracy t not mmg nor is gunplay from what i heard
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid is as stupid does.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

9abcfa96f4ff3388e29f64750dccaba7bbdcb8dae74d1fc8cb7f01467cda9d17.jpg
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that ? kinda different though, pretty sure folks were tryin to stay outta that cause they ? wit all parties, plus they probably found that ? entertaining too.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Meek Mill career RIP 2010 -2017...First Wale Album Flop then Meek Mill going back to prison...Hope Rick Ross invested more into Wingstop cuz that only way that he going be eaten off of other things besides his own music..Goodbye MMG...

Nah, he'll write enough material to drop two fire ass Dream Chasers tapes while in that ? . Get out, drop them joints and hopefully rebound.

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gee stay on topic.

Stalley not mmg no more tracy t not mmg nor is gunplay from what i heard

Lol ? . Why did everyone leave?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said it 1,000 times. ? probation....it's a trap.

Do ya jail time and be done with it.

"Probation and parole is a trap for ? "
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hope she posts that when her bro goes down smh.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Let's look at sum facts

1. The ? that got into the fight with Meek admitted he swung first just becuz he didn't know what was gonna happen after he ain't get his autograph from Meek

2. He got pulled over 24 hours later becuz of a wheelie he did a full day B4

3. Both cases were dropped and dismissed

4. It's known fact the Judge and PO hate Meek and look to treat him worse and target him

Y'all gonna sit here and say off those facts Meek should do better and getting 2 years is what he gets for these things??? I'm all for ? doing the crime and getting the time but you gotta have a real slave mentality or just hate Meek to try and put this type of sentence on him
  • blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

bikes....

no guns.....

bikes.

2 years.

a bike.

over a bike.

so you are ok with a judge just constantly ? with you... people hounding you...? calling you out...and your chick being a hoe? an all you want is an outlet and even thats sending you to jail with ? who shoot people.

His chick? Who is his girl and what the ? that got to do with anything. This ? already was dumb enough to try to beat a drug test, getting in fights, still admittedly getting high, posting ? ? on social media, and not getting his traveling cleared the way he knew he was supposed to...Meek just wasnt making smart decisions and these are the consequences. He knew he had a target on his back and he still ran around like it didn't exist.
  • blackrain
    Options

Hope she posts that when her bro goes down smh.

You can't tell that's fake?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall dont think his PO seen him & his crew set whats his face up for that jumpin

Was all over social media
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are our fathers they ask? Um in PRISON doing YEARS for a MISDAMEANOR. If you BLACK and this news DIDNT disturb you ? YOU. Its going to be YOU or your SON next.